Author Topic: #blacklivesmatter stirring the shit  (Read 9062 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: #blacklivesmatter stirring the shit
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 02:24:42 PM »
Unified by hatred of white people.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 02:26:26 PM »
Is this group ran by a bunch of retards?

Yes

/Thread

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
What more can be said?scum of the earth,this is why black lives don't matter cause they have no respect for anyone or anything.Bunch of God damn ruthless animals.

At least they didn't shoot the place up like a white guy would have?

Obviously the black community has its own issues... Not the least of which is their inability to see their own faults, but that doesn't negate the reality that black people are prosecuted at completely different rate than white people.

Starting with the initial interaction with police and moving on from there.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »
At least they didn't shoot the place up like a white guy would have?

Obviously the black community has its own issues... Not the least of which is their inability to see their own faults, but that doesn't negate the reality that black people are prosecuted at completely different rate than white people.

Starting with the initial interaction with police and moving on from there.

And why is that? Maybe because they are committing crime at a completely different rate.

That video of the old lady beaten in the church, the video posted in this thread. News flash, that's a crime. And there are thousands of examples like that.

Yet you act all surprised when there are consequences to those actions. Like it or not, there are rules in our society to abide by. And you know what, black people should be damn grateful there are rules. Because if there weren't those two would be dead by now after the community found them. The police state is actually the best thing blacks have going for them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 02:46:13 PM »
They have a legitimate cause. They are going about it the wrong way. And lack a true focused strategy as well as leadership.

Yes, they should be concerned about black lives being destroyed - by ceasing criminal behavior. If they get pulled over by a cop, behave like any law abiding citizen and move on. A black 18 year old that lunges after a cop's weapon or hits him in his squad car is actually committing a crime and becoming a criminal the moment he takes those actions. That's not an innocent, defenseless, unarmed black teenager.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 02:48:53 PM »
And why is that? Maybe because they are committing crime at a completely different rate.

That video of the old lady beaten in the church, the video posted in this thread. News flash, that's a crime. And there are thousands of examples like that.

Yet you act all surprised when there are consequences to those actions. Like it or not, there are rules in our society to abide by. And you know what, black people should be damn grateful there are rules. Because if there weren't those two would be dead by now after the community found them. The police state is actually the best thing blacks have going for them.

I'm not talking about actual crime.

White people get caught with weed, they knock out a small fine and that's that... almost never actually serving any jail time.

Black people get caught with weed and they end up serving jail terms.

I'm sure you realize this.

Again, they didn't shoot the place up did they? All weekend they have been talking about "Straight out of Compton" needing extra security because of the black element... Funny, the black element isn't the one who has been going around shooting up theaters.

Also, let's not forget that systematic racism in the US has perpetually kept black people impoverished.

Don't believe it?

Well, let's look at  some facts...

Fact: In the US, the number one way families create wealth is by property ownership... land is passed down through generations and the value creates wealth.
Fact: In the US, after World War II, the US was giving out loans for home ownership.
Fact: The systematic racism at that time kept black people from receiving these loans, and therefore were not allowed to own property.
Fact: This lack of loans contributed to the black community staying in the cities and remaining impoverished.
Fact: The effects of this are still felt today because when loans were being given out freely, many people were black and not allowed to receive those loans to own property.

Now again, I am not giving the black community a pass on their transgressions. They do plenty of fucked up shit.

They refuse to press their young men into striving for success at an alarming rate.
They refuse to acknowledge when their own people do wrong. (OJ Simpson anyone?)
They refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.

These are also facts, but that doesn't negate the fact that for non-violent crime, blacks are treated much more harshly than whites.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 02:54:58 PM »

White people get caught with weed, they knock out a small fine and that's that... almost never actually serving any jail time.

Again, they didn't shoot the place up did they? All weekend they have been talking about "Straight out of Compton" needing extra security because of the black element... Funny, the black element isn't the one who has been going around shooting up theaters.

Also, let's not forget that systematic racism in the US has perpetually kept black people impoverished.

Don't believe it?

Fact: In the US, the number one way families create wealth is by property ownership... land is passed down through generations and the value creates wealth.
Fact: In the US, after World War II, the US was giving out loans for home ownership.
Fact: The systematic racism at that time kept black people from receiving these loans, and therefore were not allowed to own property.
Fact: This lack of loans contributed to the black community staying in the cities and remaining impoverished.
Fact: The effects of this are still felt today because when loans were being given out freely, many people were black and not allowed to receive those loans to own property.

Now again, I am not giving the black community a pass on their transgressions. They do plenty of fucked up shit.

They refuse to press their young men into striving for success at an alarming rate.

These are also facts, but that doesn't negate the fact that for non-violent crime, blacks are treated much more harshly than whites.

This is all bullshit. I know of a few white kids that are in jail right now after being caught with weed. Quit playing the victim. You ain't the victim. You're the aggressor. The media is spinning a false narrative.

Here's how it is. We live in the Milkyway Galaxy. The Universe is over 13 billion years old. Our atoms were generated by stars. I don't have time for black charlatans claiming to be victims when it is clear as daylight they are criminals most of the time they claim victim status.

M'kay.

Just shut the fuck up so Western Civilization can become successful again and colonize the Universe. You're a serious drag right now. All this complaining is so fucking boring and uncreative. It's not cool either. You're like the retarded kid at the party that everyone tries to avoid.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 02:55:42 PM »
Is this group ran by a bunch of retards?

Founded to protest to dead retards.

Full of retards.

Run by retards.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 02:57:17 PM »

Most of those shooting are false flags you moron. The CIA or some other fucking agency was behind it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2015, 03:00:19 PM »
This is all bullshit. I know of a few white kids that are in jail right now after being caught with weed. Quit playing the victim. You ain't the victim. You're the aggressor. The media is spinning a false narrative.

Here's how it is. We live in the Milkyway Galaxy. The Universe is over 13 billion years old. Our atoms were generated by stars. I don't have time for black charlatans claiming to be victims when it is clear as daylight they are criminals most of the time they claim victim status.

M'kay.

Just shut the fuck up so Western Civilization can become successful again and colonize the Universe. You're a serious drag right now. All this complaining is so fucking boring and uncreative. It's not cool either. You're like the retarded kid at the party that everyone tries to avoid.

Please... it's obvious that you are simply refusing to see the truth.

I'm not being a victim. I have never been a victim.

The fact you can't refute my statements with anything factual shows that you just refuse to see the truth.

Unlike you, I can see the world for what it truly is.

I see the problems on both sides and no anonymous poster named "obsidian" is ever going to do anything but spout nonsense.
Having to have an honest discussion about race relations on a message board is not something you are capable of doing, I see that now.

The reality is that the black community has issues and the white community has issues and the fact you are unwilling to see them simply shows me that you are incapable of actual rational thought.

PS. You don't know ANY white people in jail because of weed... That's a lie and you know it.

Most of those shooting are false flags you moron. The CIA or some other fucking agency was behind it.

Oh brother.

::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
Please... it's obvious that you are simply refusing to see the truth.

I'm not being a victim. I have never been a victim.

The fact you can't refute my statements with anything factual shows that you just refuse to see the truth.

Unlike you, I can see the world for what it truly is.

I see the problems on both sides and no anonymous poster named "obsidian" is ever going to do anything but spout nonsense.
Having to have an honest discussion about race relations on a message board is not something you are capable of doing, I see that now.

The reality is that the black community has issues and the white community has issues and the fact you are unwilling to see them simply shows me that you are incapable of actual rational thought.

PS. You don't know ANY white people in jail because of weed... That's a lie and you know it.

Oh brother.

::)
More bullshit coming out of your pie hole. How do you know what I know?

Here's another example of black on white crime:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/black-mob-savagely-attacks-white-family-alabama-first-friday-event-get-white/

The only thing protecting you right now is the gub'ment.

But keep it up with your black on white crime "hobby". Let's see how it works out for you in the long run.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2015, 03:05:15 PM »
They thought it was colonel sanders

;D ;D

LMFAO!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2015, 03:11:29 PM »
More bullshit coming out of your pie hole. How do you know what I know?

Here's another example of black on white crime:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/black-mob-savagely-attacks-white-family-alabama-first-friday-event-get-white/

The only thing protecting you right now is the gub'ment.

But keep it up with your black on white crime "hobby". Let's see how it works out for you in the long run.

You know nothing about anything.

Stay ignorant. It suits you.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2015, 03:13:08 PM »

M'kay.

Was it their first time? We're they on probation and violated it? Look up Drug Court and the various states that have them. A way for people who get caught with the drugs to not have it on their records---go to the drug court, complete program...no conviction on one's record.
Now who does this help out? If you get caught with the drugs and you are not a user, then you obviously must be a dealer. So, you don't qualify. If you are going to oh, a certain part of town to get your drugs, and your parents want to get you in a program, this fits right in. Especially if are deemed worthy to have a job.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 03:15:36 PM »

X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2015, 04:52:19 PM »
Blacks have good credit to get the loans
A

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2015, 05:29:54 PM »

Lol, ok whatever. There are no conspiracies, humans have never committed any...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2015, 05:31:24 PM »
Bad crisis actor...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »
The main goal of the false flags:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »
Retard hijack.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2015, 06:00:24 PM »

Don't believe it?

Misleading, Tu. No two defendants ever face a judge with the same file, and everything matters. They never address priors, related convictions, specific circumstances, probation/parole status, all of which make a HUGE difference. Anyone familiar with law would point out the fallacy.

Same thing the do with white cop vs. dead thug. Click randomly on any case, and it'll be far less suspicious. Most aren't even questionable, but they beef up the stats, so why not. This why the bullshit outrage is being dismissed by many as another elephant distraction. Correlation/causation and such, you know.

Here's the 'honest race discussion' no one wants to have: chicken or egg?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 06:01:04 PM »
Blacks have good credit to get the loans

There was no FICO in the 1950s

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 06:02:46 PM »
Misleading, Tu. No two defendants ever face a judge with the same file, and everything matters. They never address priors, related convictions, specific circumstances, probation/parole status, all of which make a HUGE difference. Anyone familiar with law would point out the fallacy.

Same thing the do with white cop vs. dead thug. Click randomly on any case, and it'll be far less suspicious. Most aren't even questionable, but they beef up the stats, so why not. This why the bullshit outrage is being dismissed by many as another elephant distraction. Correlation/causation and such, you know.

Here's the 'honest race discussion' no one wants to have: chicken or egg?

Which chicken is the question?

Do you believe that there were things that were done long before you and I were born to keep the black populace downtrodden?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »
Which chicken is the question?

Do you believe that there were things that were done long before you and I were born to keep the black populace downtrodden?

Yes, your second point was legit, and historically troubling. Problem is, we keep revisiting and rationalizing, when we're now how many generations beyond? Before we say 'too soon,' let's consider Asian immigrants, who show up with much less. And fewer tools. But how have they made out?

And WHY have they made out - ignore everything but this, and we turn things around.

Furthermore, what possible good does it do using history as justification? This is what the enablers do: Defend why they can't, rather than explain how they can.

Asians know the secret.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 06:29:42 PM »
Yes, your second point was legit, and historically troubling. Problem is, we keep revisiting and rationalizing, when we're now how many generations beyond? Before we say 'too soon,' let's consider Asian immigrants, who show up with much less. And fewer tools. But how have they made out?

And WHY have they made out - ignore everything but this, and we turn things around.

Furthermore, what possible good does it do using history as justification? This is what the enablers do: Defend why they can't, rather than explain how they can.

Asians know the secret.

No question that Asians too have had difficulty. The difference is where I stated previously.

The Asian communities promote hard work, studiousness, and family... This is where the black community fails and fails terribly.

I am not saying that the black communities can not do better, certainly they must or they will continue to have these issues, but what I'm saying is that I don't believe that it's at all right for a person whose family and lineage has meant that they have never had to endure any type of oppression to promote a blanket statement saying that the other side (in this instance blacks) are to blame for all their problems, when systematically, for centuries, that group has had to fight constantly just to remain on somewhat equal footing.

Have other groups had to fight? Surely... Irish, Asians... other groups I'm certain, but has any group in this country ever had to fight against blatant racism in this country of the US more than the black populace?

I would say not... no one.

Sure, groups have been kept down, but no group has been kept down more than the black community.

This is not a giving the black community a pass. I would expect that by now, everyone here knows my background and how I personally can not stand anyone in the black community to use racism as an excuse for not succeeding.

My mother didn't use it and she married a white guy in the south in the 70s. My grandmother didn't use it and she lived in the deep south, owning many successful businesses and living a great life.

I believe that surely racism is alive and well in the US (and many other places on the planet as well) and I also believe that the black community should look into their own communities and people and say we will not stand for this bullshit among ourselves... Become a part of the productive world at large, or you're nothing.

The issues with the black community in regards to "babies mommas and daddies" and lack of initiative to work are huge issues and are not the fault of the "white man".

Saying otherwise is just false.

True leaders of the black community such as MLK Jr. and the like would never want to see what all of their hard work has turned in to and that is a sad statement of the community.