Author Topic: How come there are so many useless people in society?  (Read 5718 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
How come there are so many useless people in society?
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »
Why is this? I'll bet 1 in 5 people that I see on a day-to-day basis contributes no tangible value to society in any way, shape or form.

I am talking about those who don't contribute anything to the big picture in terms of employment, contribution of any time or skills, socially, etc......

Usually these are the same types that actually have a negative value, they are the ones who are always loud, dirty, stupid.... nothing more than societal consumers and paracites.

Maybe it's just here where I live?  What do y'all think?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: How come there are so many useless people in society?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 01:02:18 PM »
Off the cuff I'd say you're an elitist and arrogant as well.
$

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »
Why is this? I'll bet 1 in 5 people that I see on a day-to-day basis contributes no tangible value to society in any way, shape or form.

I am talking about those who don't contribute anything to the big picture in terms of employment, contribution of any time or skills, socially, etc......

Usually these are the same types that actually have a negative value, they are the ones who are always loud, dirty, stupid.... nothing more than societal consumers and paracites.

what kind of people are you speaking of?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 01:08:02 PM »
Off the cuff I'd say you're an elitist and arrogant as well.

Off the cuff I'd say you have no Fuccking idea. Answer the question or get off my thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »
It matters not.  The earth will be lifeless in due course and there will not be a single trace of any human ever existing.  Why worry about something so futile?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 01:09:37 PM »
Contributing to society is the mark of the slave. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »
"Hereford" sounds bitter.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »
Off the cuff I'd say you have no Fuccking idea. Answer the question or get off my thread.
nah i dont feel like it. just give example of the people you talk about?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »
"Hereford" sounds bitter.
He probably "contributes" to society out of necessity, survival and fear and therefore does not realize that the ones who don`t are the ones truly free and are not beholden to any entity, creed or dogma.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »
I often wonder this myself.  Humans are rather stupid creatures, really.  Hopefully we will come correct or die out peacefully.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
He probably "contributes" to society out of necessity and fear and therefore does not realize that the ones who don`t are the ones truly free and are not beholden to any entity, creed or dogma.

maybe hereford feels his 7.00 an hour Burger King job helps society in some manner. :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 01:17:58 PM »
hereford, you're saying that 20% are unemployed? i dont think so.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »
Hereford is bitter. He will conceide that fact.

Quakeroats: Although your viewpoint is quite noble, if everyone felt that way, humanity would still be in prehistoric times.  No progress.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »
hereford you are nothing compared to a black professional basketball player

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »
It matters not.  The earth will be lifeless in due course and there will not be a single trace of any human ever existing.  Why worry about something so futile?

So you are a glass half empty type of guy huh, TA?   ;D

What is due course?  10 years, a century, a millenium, a million or more years?  Of course, humans will die out eventually, just as most dinosaurs did millions of years ago.  It is inevitable and part of evolution.  Question is when?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 01:34:40 PM »
Loud, dirty and stupid are subjective. Unless you personally know each and every member of society you cannot make a judgement call like that.
$

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »
Loud, dirty and stupid are subjective. Unless you personally know each and every member of society you cannot make a judgement call like that.

Agreed, but I think we could all agree on what constitutes a 'loud and dirty" person, if we were all looking at a specific example.

I don't have to know someone personally to be qualified to determine if they are offensive.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »
Aaaaah, thread was moved.   >:(

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 02:37:18 PM »

society as a whole is going down....

when dumbfucks like P diddy are famous something is seriously wrong...

seriously if i did not know him and he approached me...i'd hand him a mop and tell him to go clean something...looks like a damn janitor
carpe` vaginum!

OneBigMan

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 05:19:28 PM »
How come there are so many useless people in society? That is a great topic to talk about because................. ...........of examples such as the alarming amount of teenage pregnancies during the 1990s.

Also because so many levels of schools don't teach people from that era named the MTV generation what being self-sufficient actually means in society.

As far as useless people in society are concerned, I know that people who are homeless are looked at as useless but it is humbling to me whenever I see someone that is basically destitute and asking for a few dollars too feed themselves.

Probably the most useless people in society are those that have lost their homes due to forclosure or been literally kicked to the curb because of the way society has become so restructured in the 21st Century.

To flip this subject upside down since P the Diddy was mentioned, people that are basically what I describe as very urban americans are ones that believe that to be useful you are supposed to strive to be a music level type of business man or try to copy the example set by P the Diddy and try and gain the status that is equal to what is popular and trendy in society.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »
I often wonder this myself.  Humans are rather stupid creatures, really.  Hopefully we will come correct or die out peacefully.  

it wont be peacefull
DAWG

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2008, 10:56:41 PM »
Contributing to society is the mark of the slave. 

Idiot.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 03:41:10 AM »
Here is what I believe. There used to be a major war every few decades which resulted in the low life canon fodder being conscripted into the military and wiped out. Unfortunately this hasn't happened on a world scale since 1945. The canon fodder are the human equivalent of soldier ants and are born to die for the higher more intelligent order. These soldier ants (the unemployed, gangbangers, drug addicts, fat video playing slobs, black loud folk, mexica's in wifebeaters, ginger catholics etc etc ) really should not be alive after the age of 18-25 but are thriving due to lack of the cull we used to call a world war.

Master of the Masters.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 12:32:35 PM »
The breeds of people that you refer to are going to be the LEAST likely to contribute in a war. All these you list are going to do is rot the establishment of society from within.