Author Topic: da clizzub rulez of du falcon wizzlers!  (Read 2506 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
da clizzub rulez of du falcon wizzlers!
« on: August 08, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
dont drink at all period ill get into that lataz...
do get high
dont drink again cause yo bitch ass might get a dui if them cosmos in the sky is wicked u catchem on a bad night
act like you got the most energy in there and better talk to ugly girls when your not talkin to hot ones
of course a falcon wants to only bang hot ones
but the falcon has to set the vibrations right in his vicinity  to be comforted with likewise the hoes fougly and fine hit u right back with the higher chime.
because its somethin unexplainable that the falcon cannot always put into words. for example
when you make a  non fineassed hoe feel good about her self, i tend to feel more 'gamed' for lack of better words
i put them high in the queens chair if you will
then as i see a fine assed hoe im riding that  high on off to the dance flo! cause i do got skills but i dont be too obvious and always start out with a side nudge of my hips while a girl is shaking that ass, because there is a lack for better words at that moment and 'there are things' but nothing needs to be said ...after some positive reaction on the dance flo then if she dont mind my side hip grind into her hip then i proceed to get behined taht ass !!!

tonite was a good night havent been out in a while i almost nutted on a fine ass hoe when i was dancen with her
but children pay attention to the lessons of makein non fineassed hoes feeling good , it makes you feel good, plus u b a crowd pleaser , you simply assume the role , you earned attractiveness in the gym and non fine assed hoes read this well , you mayight not even want to bang the non fine assed hoe from the falcon scriptures i use my verbage kindly i continue to make everyone feel good non and fine alike to appease the gods that do pull the strings on fine assed hoes i want to bang in the club weaving them with my positive energys,(non fine assed hoes will 93% of the time send you back positive vibrations if you give them focus of love , u can use these energys as spare karma that you have earned)

i have alot of good energy to give you see, i assume this role of ultimate energy and love giving, and dance skills with aim to get as close as possible to all female asses of all shapes in da clizub. i think theres some unspeakable reflective energy when i embody this tacktic

dont take my word to be nice even if you dont see it as an immediate gratification for you, it some how always seems to return the favor

"its not what u got
its what u give"
A

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: da clizzub rulez of du falcon wizzlers!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 11:11:41 PM »
If I am gaseous from too much protein, I usually fart where some not so hot girls are, haha and then tell a friend to walk over there, and get a whiff, and watch their faces. haha

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 11:32:30 PM »
Why is this idiot NOT in time out?
HAHA, RON.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 11:35:25 PM »

because time is measured by revolutions around the sun not you my son!
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 11:36:42 PM »

Ron has a contract with DARE, so he needs young kids that troll the boards to see what happens when you turn to huffing paint and cat piss.

Falcon expands the mind like Stereo MC

[/youtube]

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 11:37:45 PM »
Falcon what's your opinon of Stereo MC? Can listening to his music expand the mind?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »
Falcon what's your opinon of Stereo MC? Can listening to his music expand the mind?

that song was actually kinda cool
i was about to cut it off in the beginning till heard the white boy bite off some of the falcon scriptures then i became amused
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 11:42:21 PM »
that song was actually kinda cool
i was about to cut it off in the beginning till heard the white boy bite off some of the falcon scriptures then i became amused

lmao

ok then you will like this one by him also "Running"

What is the true meaning of this song "running" away from ourselves or what?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 11:45:39 PM »
lmao

ok then you will like this one by him also

What is the true meaning of this song "running" away from ourselves or what?

good stuff

what we are in right now is INFINITY, i think u understand this

peace out im goin to bed!
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 11:46:47 PM »
good stuff

what we are in right now is INFINITY, i think u understand this

peace out im goin to bed!

Just wanted to pass it by you....lata