Author Topic: 16 weeks out from Irish Nationals  (Read 10437 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: 16 weeks out from Irish Nationals
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »
Thanks man,the guy im posing with is also entering my class at the show
He is a dilussional bastard too,says he'll diet for 6-8weeks cos he only has 7lbs to lose and the tan and stage lights will do the rest
Yes the mental handicap is much in Ireland

aaahhahaaha i thought he was just a funny guy who posed with you for fun to have some laughs!!..

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2010, 10:51:29 AM »
don't focus on the scale

Remember conditioning is rewarded.

don't try to come in "big" and "full"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2010, 11:17:11 AM »
Since Sev has an uncontrollable propensity of randomly posting pics of himself on threads that have nothing to do with him we are continually blessed with recent updates on the condition that a professional trainer with special Winged Lion genetics (highest frequency known to man) manages to maintain despite his busy schedule posting on GetBig.

The pear shape look is big with the Romanian gypsy whores. It's a sign of great wealth  as it means you have access to bread.

This is the tough guy look Sev will give Okami once Okami has tracked him down. Of course, all the "friends" Sev thought he had watching his back quickly disappeared at the sight of a real man. The next shot is of Sev on his knees in urine soaked pants weeping and begging for mercy.

You can expect a variation of two responses from Sev.
1. Meltdown -- I'm owning all of you.
2. You must really hate be. Sorry to hurt you so much and make you so insecure.

The biggest failure on GetBig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2010, 11:18:17 AM »
I begin diet at 14weeks out

Very f-ing impressive. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2010, 11:20:22 AM »

sev is a good looking guy.. no homo.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2010, 11:21:49 AM »

good build.. great chest.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2010, 11:27:38 AM »

good build.. great chest.

which one of them you mean? :-X

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2010, 11:28:58 AM »
which one of them you mean? :-X

the one with the chest  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
and you know he has read this thread several times already

He's busy sifting through the ten of thousands of pictures he has of himself hoping to find one five years old that he thinks can hold up to Okami.

He best crawl back in his fetid hole and keep quiet as his self-ownings is at an all time high.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2010, 11:38:41 AM »
When you look at this guy next to Okami it really makes you wonder what is it in a man's makeup that makes them so delusional. You can almost understand when people make outlandish claims like Sev does when he talks about being the chosen one and one of the most elaborate mind control experiments of the Illuminati because you can't really prove or disprove it. But in the case of bodybuilding, it's right before your eyes. You have other standards of comparison. He can look at his arm and look at Okami's arm and there's an objective, quantifiable difference. How can he not see this? How can he not see that he doesn't even look like he lifts weights let alone compete at the national level?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2010, 11:42:42 AM »
When you look at this guy next to Okami it really makes you wonder what is it in a man's makeup that makes them so delusional. He can look at his arm and look at Okami's arm and there's an objective, quantifiable difference. How can he not see this? How can he not see that he doesn't even look like he lifts weights let alone compete at the national level?

Pretty sure the guy is joking around.. he obviously doesn’t lift. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2010, 11:44:53 AM »
When you look at this guy next to Okami it really makes you wonder what is it in a man's makeup that makes them so delusional. You can almost understand when people make outlandish claims like Sev does when he talks about being the chosen one and one of the most elaborate mind control experiments of the Illuminati because you can't really prove or disprove it. But in the case of bodybuilding, it's right before your eyes. You have other standards of comparison. He can look at his arm and look at Okami's arm and there's an objective, quantifiable difference. How can he not see this? How can he not see that he doesn't even look like he lifts weights let alone compete at the national level?

You need to stop melting over sev :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2010, 01:38:28 PM »
Pretty sure the guy is joking around.. he obviously doesn’t lift. 
Not joking,hes actually competing,he told me yesterday he has around half a stone (7lbs) to lose and he'll be 'hard to beat'

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2010, 01:41:30 PM »

As my friend Des (pictured below) says 'its looking like that (the fella next to me in pic) that would make someone think,hmm i look shit,perhaps I should do weights,but that fucker is entering competition)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »

spot on my friend
spot on

okami, where is the des pic?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2010, 01:55:14 PM »
Shit sorry,here he is.And also at the end pic is a picture I snapped of a downsyndrome person while I was stopped in traffic in my car...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2010, 01:58:00 PM »
from the pics you dont look nowhere near 262 p. more like 225 max

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2010, 02:36:12 PM »

sev is a good looking guy.. no homo.

ya gotta admit, Sev sure does make smoking look cool!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2010, 02:42:05 PM »
Shit sorry,here he is.And also at the end pic is a picture I snapped of a downsyndrome person while I was stopped in traffic in my car...

oh cool, Des is having a picnic with the ancestors?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2010, 02:46:22 PM »

Well, if Okami has some Irish blood he may have inherited their propensity for massive quads. He's pretty thick on top and if his wheels are comparable then 260 lbs doesn't seem like a stretch. As a comparison, Groink says he's around 260 and I think he's about the same height and Okami looks much thicker and denser. He also isn't carrying any loose flab so if he drops 25-30 lbs he'll be pretty ripped.

BTW, he doesn't look like a guy you'd want to mess with so even though Sev is regretfully active on other threads he is studiously avoiding this one though following it closely.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »
oh cool, Des is having a picnic with the ancestors?

Yeah, what's up with that? There's a kind of gruesome incongruity about having a meal  with a smiling thumbs up pose in front of a grave yard.

But he does look like a good guy with a lot of ass-kicking under his belt.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2010, 02:55:37 PM »

easily 260.  the other guy is probably 180+.  okami is a huge dude. the kinda physique that looks bigger next to someone else.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2010, 02:58:26 PM »
easily 260.  the other guy is probably 180+.  okami is a huge dude. the kinda physique that looks bigger next to someone else.

How's your training going? You're the most vascular freak on this board.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »
How's your training going? You're the most vascular freak on this board.

lets just say i am serving my board name well, haha.  i look forward to seeing Okami ripped.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2010, 03:32:28 PM »
Okami is an Irish man with muscles!