Author Topic: All GOP Delegates Unbound at Tampa Convention  (Read 2605 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
All GOP Delegates Unbound at Tampa Convention
« on: May 11, 2012, 08:34:03 PM »
Ben Swann takes a look at why all the delegates headed to the Republican National Convention may be unbound on the first round of voting.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All GOP Delegates Unbound at Tampa Convention
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 11:22:34 PM »
HOLY
SHIT.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 10:48:30 AM »
that makes the convention "MUST SEE TV"
get the beer, popcorn and let the fun begin!
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 12:06:42 PM »
that makes the convention "MUST SEE TV"
get the beer, popcorn and let the fun begin!

Not really!! Ron Paul has been destroyed at nearly every primary vote to date.

Of course, his delusional supporters still think that, somehow, this convention will be any different.

Take these last few primaries. In at least one of them, Santorum got more votes than Paul did (and Santorum is out of the race).

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »
being hopeful and not giving up for the right candidate isn't delusional and is a hell of a lot better than being stupid behind the wrong candidate.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »
being hopeful and not giving up for the right candidate isn't delusional and is a hell of a lot better than being stupid behind the wrong candidate.

Hopeful? Ron Paul hasn't won a single primary. Heck, even Newt won a couple of them.

And, not only has Paul lost every single time, he's been CREAMED (with one or two exceptions). He's even being pummeled by people out of the race.

This reminds of me of what John McKay, the first coach of the Bucs, once said. "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs

That's pretty much what it will take for Paul to get the nomination.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 02:57:22 PM »
Hopeful? Ron Paul hasn't won a single primary. Heck, even Newt won a couple of them.

And, not only has Paul lost every single time, he's been CREAMED (with one or two exceptions). He's even being pummeled by people out of the race.

This reminds of me of what John McKay, the first coach of the Bucs, once said. "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs

That's pretty much what it will take for Paul to get the nomination.
I'm not changing anything I said.  Better that for the right guy than being a stupid ignorant fool for the wrong one.  Supporting the right candidate all the way to the end isn't delusional, it's the right thing to do.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 04:09:15 PM »
I'm not changing anything I said.  Better that for the right guy than being a stupid ignorant fool for the wrong one.  Supporting the right candidate all the way to the end isn't delusional, it's the right thing to do.

I get what you're saying. Romney's not my favorite, either. But, I have no qualms with him. But, what's done is done. The others, except Paul are out, and Paul was not a guy I backed anyway.

Romney's getting the nod and he, as of now, is our best and last hope to get that goof Obama out of the White House.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 04:10:04 PM »

Well, whether it's "right" or not, it may be positively irrational, especially if supporting a fringe candidate within the party weakens the inevitable nominee. So, if you'd rather a Republican (any Republican) win the Oval Office, you ought to coalesce around the guy who's going to get the nod anyway.

If you want to be able to support third-party candidates (Ron Paul is more of a libertarian it seems) than you may need to move to a country with a parliamentary system, which tends to have more parties. As it stands, you're just harming your own side and helping the other team.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
I get what you're saying. Romney's not my favorite, either. But, I have no qualms with him. But, what's done is done. The others, except Paul are out, and Paul was not a guy I backed anyway.

Romney's getting the nod and he, as of now, is our best and last hope to get that goof Obama out of the White House.
LOL, there's nothing you have a problem with concerning Romney?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »
Hopeful? Ron Paul hasn't won a single primary.

Doesn't matter. 

Can Ron Paul still win the nomination? YES HE CAN! but before I explain how, let's take a look as to why Ron Paul has not won a state caucus yet.

I have been watching very close the votes in the primary as well as the caucus events. There is a distinct reason Ron Paul has not won any of these states even though in many cases Ron Paul is drawing thousands upon thousands at his event rallies on a regular basis, more so than any other candidate.

One true specific is clear and this is holding true in the other states.

Let's look at North Dakota : Ron Paul did a rally in Fargo North Dakota, his rallies had thousands  atleast 2000 people if you believe CNN's total and there is video to confirm the thousands at the event. Yet, Ron Paul only received 92 votes in Fargo North Dakota last night, why is this?

Well my conclusion is that there are two factors which can be confirmed by even utilizing info from pro on Paul forums and blog sites.

# 1 : Most of the libertarians that all claim they support Ron Paul refused to join the GOP and simply register republican so they could vote for Ron Paul in the primary, their position is I WILL NEVER JOIN THE GOP, ok, great, then you have done nothing to help further the nomination for Ron Paul and his chance to win. Most states are not an open primary thus, these people can not vote for Ron Paul unless he wins the nomination in the republican party.

Many libertarian party members claim that they put principle before party; however, they don't practice what they preach, if they refuse to register republican, even though the day after they vote they could leave the republican party, THEY DON'T and WON'T simply register so they can cast a vote, their actions have not helped the liberty movement in any way, shape or form, becuase they are actually selfish and have put the libertarian party before principle, they have proved this by their own statements.

If anyone remembers, the libertarian party nominated NEO CON Bob Barr in the last election and he this election endorsed Newt Gingrich, hows that for libertarian party principle?

# 2 : it is clear that the 18 to 25 enthusiastic college crowd that shows up in droves for Ron Paul's events and rallies, DON'T SHOW UP TO VOTE. This has become a major problem and therefor cost Ron Paul several caucus victories, I reference back to Fargo North Dakota as just one clear example. The young people seem to be very motivated to show up to a rally but are not disiplined enough to actuualy show up and caucus and vote.

# 3 : The next example of our people not showing up was in the Maine caucus, our people and the whole world knew that Ron Paul would have won Maine with an additional 194 votes, our people had a week to prepare to show up in droves. Washington county Maine had over 10,000 people that could have voted in the caucus that day, yet Ron Paul supporters couldn't turn out the task of obtaining 194 more votes to secure Ron Paul the win. Out of thousands that could have voted, Ron Paul only received 163 votes, this is pathetic.

The fact is that rallies and sign waves don't win elections, getting our people to vote does. Until we figure out a way to get the vote out Ron Paul is not going to win a state any time soon.

Now on a side note :

Even though Ron Paul has not won a single state, he has however won more delegates than Santourm and Gingrich, the hard numbers actually show that Ron Paul in many cases has won the majority of the delegates in many states, this is what really matters as to winning the GOP nomination.

Ron can still win the nomination by turning out the delegates and he has been doing well in the manner, so get back to work. Let's focus on what we need to fix and start winning some states by getting our people to the voting booth for Ron Paul.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 05:00:27 PM »
LOL, there's nothing you have a problem with concerning Romney?

Compared with who currently sits in the White House, NO.

Doesn't matter. 

Can Ron Paul still win the nomination? YES HE CAN! but before I explain how, let's take a look as to why Ron Paul has not won a state caucus yet.

I have been watching very close the votes in the primary as well as the caucus events. There is a distinct reason Ron Paul has not won any of these states even though in many cases Ron Paul is drawing thousands upon thousands at his event rallies on a regular basis, more so than any other candidate.

One true specific is clear and this is holding true in the other states.

Let's look at North Dakota : Ron Paul did a rally in Fargo North Dakota, his rallies had thousands  atleast 2000 people if you believe CNN's total and there is video to confirm the thousands at the event. Yet, Ron Paul only received 92 votes in Fargo North Dakota last night, why is this?

Well my conclusion is that there are two factors which can be confirmed by even utilizing info from pro on Paul forums and blog sites.

# 1 : Most of the libertarians that all claim they support Ron Paul refused to join the GOP and simply register republican so they could vote for Ron Paul in the primary, their position is I WILL NEVER JOIN THE GOP, ok, great, then you have done nothing to help further the nomination for Ron Paul and his chance to win. Most states are not an open primary thus, these people can not vote for Ron Paul unless he wins the nomination in the republican party.

Many libertarian party members claim that they put principle before party; however, they don't practice what they preach, if they refuse to register republican, even though the day after they vote they could leave the republican party, THEY DON'T and WON'T simply register so they can cast a vote, their actions have not helped the liberty movement in any way, shape or form, becuase they are actually selfish and have put the libertarian party before principle, they have proved this by their own statements.

If anyone remembers, the libertarian party nominated NEO CON Bob Barr in the last election and he this election endorsed Newt Gingrich, hows that for libertarian party principle?

# 2 : it is clear that the 18 to 25 enthusiastic college crowd that shows up in droves for Ron Paul's events and rallies, DON'T SHOW UP TO VOTE. This has become a major problem and therefor cost Ron Paul several caucus victories, I reference back to Fargo North Dakota as just one clear example. The young people seem to be very motivated to show up to a rally but are not disiplined enough to actuualy show up and caucus and vote.

# 3 : The next example of our people not showing up was in the Maine caucus, our people and the whole world knew that Ron Paul would have won Maine with an additional 194 votes, our people had a week to prepare to show up in droves. Washington county Maine had over 10,000 people that could have voted in the caucus that day, yet Ron Paul supporters couldn't turn out the task of obtaining 194 more votes to secure Ron Paul the win. Out of thousands that could have voted, Ron Paul only received 163 votes, this is pathetic.

The fact is that rallies and sign waves don't win elections, getting our people to vote does. Until we figure out a way to get the vote out Ron Paul is not going to win a state any time soon.

Now on a side note :

Even though Ron Paul has not won a single state, he has however won more delegates than Santourm and Gingrich, the hard numbers actually show that Ron Paul in many cases has won the majority of the delegates in many states, this is what really matters as to winning the GOP nomination.

Ron can still win the nomination by turning out the delegates and he has been doing well in the manner, so get back to work. Let's focus on what we need to fix and start winning some states by getting our people to the voting booth for Ron Paul.

It ain't happening. If people wanted Ron Paul, they would voted for him during the primaries.

This daft delusion that Paul is going to steal enough delegates, after getting pimp-slapped repeatedly at the ballot box, is laughable.

Listen to what you just said: 18-25-year-old voters show up to the rallies but don't vote. EXACTLY!!!

Rallies don't mean JACK SQUAT, if they don't translate into votes. It's about as pointless as liberals, bragging about how the polls show people support gay "marriage", only to be shocked when gay "marriage" supporters get murdered, during a marriage amendment vote.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 05:09:41 PM »
delegates are what matters.  It appears RPaul has been behind the scenes working to secure delegates, all that matters.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »
delegates are what matters.  It appears RPaul has been behind the scenes working to secure delegates, all that matters.

Ron Paul can work behind the scenes all he wants. He'll get crushed again, just as he has to date in all these primaries.

The voters are behind Romney; the money's behind Romney. If Paul want to waste his time and continue to let Romney beat him black and blue, that's his perogative.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 05:52:21 PM »
All I gotta say is that calling us delusional for supporting Paul is bullshit.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 07:35:36 PM »

I didn't say you (or anyone else) were delusional for merely supporting Paul.

Thinking that Paul can win at this point (considering he hasn't won a single primary, getting clobbered nearly every time).....now THAT would be delusional.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »
I didn't say you (or anyone else) were delusional for merely supporting Paul.

Thinking that Paul can win at this point (considering he hasn't won a single primary, getting clobbered nearly every time).....now THAT would be delusional.

Quote:

"his delusional supporters"--MCWAY

Yea, you said it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 12:12:23 AM »
Quote:

"his delusional supporters"--MCWAY

Yea, you said it.

The full statement was, "Of course, his delusional supporters still think that, somehow, this convention will be any different.

So, let me clarify.

Supporting Paul, in and of itself: Not delusional

Supporting Paul, thinking he's going to pull some rabbit out of his hat and win at the convention, despite being pummeled nearly ever primary: DELUSIONAL.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 01:20:52 AM »

US?

Supporting RP is noble and acceptable and should be mandatory for everyone in the GOP who claims to care about the future of the United States. You on the other hand worship a dying, obese necrophiliac who has starved, murdered and stolen from his own people. Please, don't include yourself in anything having to do with RP. You're a fraud, a sham and a weirdo to boot.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 07:16:49 PM »
Ron Paul can work behind the scenes all he wants. He'll get crushed again, just as he has to date in all these primaries.

The voters are behind Romney; the money's behind Romney. If Paul want to waste his time and continue to let Romney beat him black and blue, that's his perogative.

Agree.  Waste of time and other people's money.  I almost feel sorry for some of these guys. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »
US?

Supporting RP is noble and acceptable and should be mandatory for everyone in the GOP who claims to care about the future of the United States. You on the other hand worship a dying, obese necrophiliac who has starved, murdered and stolen from his own people. Please, don't include yourself in anything having to do with RP. You're a fraud, a sham and a weirdo to boot.

Bravo Bravo Bravo!!!!!