Author Topic: vince goodrum- non-sexual?  (Read 14312 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: vince goodrum- non-sexual?
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 06:19:53 AM »
So do you have the gay?

Sir Okami.. I think that was pretty obvious from his post. Or he is (at least 3x!) uncrowned Mr. Bisexual

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 06:29:59 AM »

Talking about all the girls and guys that I have have slept with is a waste of time and only pathetic losers who can't get no action.  I've had lots of sex and one nighter's and it got to the point where I simply just don't obsess about it.

There's a time in your life when you have to grow up and be a man rather than act like a child. 
hahahaha more bullshit from the talking turd

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 07:12:09 AM »
This is how it went down when Slacker met a "girl" at a bar

omg hahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 09:19:54 AM »
the last pic, the dudes bro looks like he is about to punch the man dressed up like a lady hahhaa
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2010, 09:21:51 AM »
the last pic, the dudes bro looks like he is about to punch the man dressed up like a lady hahhaa
Then doods bro would get his ass kicked by the look of it bwhahahahahahahaha

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »

Talking about all the girls and guys that I have have slept with is a waste of time and only pathetic losers who can't get no action.  I've had lots of sex and one nighter's and it got to the point where I simply just don't obsess about it.

There's a time in your life when you have to grow up and be a man rather than act like a child. 

YOU have never been with a woman. Lets get that straight (pardon the pun).  And you say "waste of time".  Dude your whole life is a waste of time but it makes everyone laugh.  And yes we know about your one-nighters with dudes and finally you met Queer Vissy and he rocked your world and he is the only one now.  blah blah blah. 
No Worries 4 me

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »

So your a gay bottom whore. Great. ::)
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »

Vince....with complete sincerity...and total lack of ball busting...when did you realize you wanted to be with just guys?  You say you have been with women and guys....so what caused you to make the final switch to "the other team".  The fact you have been with both women and men makes you bi...does it not?  Did you have sex with women only and then switch to guys or did you flip flop?  Does that also reinforce the premise that being gay is not genetic and is more of a 'choice'?  Does it bother you that people throw the "fag" term around?  Again, total seriousness here.  I have some patients who are gay and just want to know how you answer those questions.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 11:19:56 AM »
I think Vince settled (not looking any further) when he found his perfect partner.
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 11:42:58 AM »
I think Vince settled (not looking any further) when he found his perfect partner.

... which just happens to be a man.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 11:46:42 AM »
Vince....with complete sincerity...and total lack of ball busting...when did you realize you wanted to be with just guys?  You say you have been with women and guys....so what caused you to make the final switch to "the other team".  The fact you have been with both women and men makes you bi...does it not?  Did you have sex with women only and then switch to guys or did you flip flop?  Does that also reinforce the premise that being gay is not genetic and is more of a 'choice'?  Does it bother you that people throw the "fag" term around?  Again, total seriousness here.  I have some patients who are gay and just want to know how you answer those questions.

I'll help.  No one wanted Goodrum on "their" team.  The "blacks" have kicked him out.  The "male" community has kicked him out.  The "members" at every gym he has trained at has kicked him out (that is why he trains at some small community center).  His "family" kicked him out.  Every "job" he has ever held has kicked him out.  Kentucky Fried Chicken kicked him out several times.  Well he finally met a blind, pale white (almost clear) guy one night at one of his "bukake" parties he hosts and fell in love.  It was love at first sight and when he saw that Queer Vissy didn't care he smelled bad and had rough skin and a retard sounding voice and made minimum wage he immediately knew and realized his destiny was fudge-packing and acting as a cum-receptacle for just one guy.  So he and Queer Vissy made a pact to be faithful forever and that Goodrums future plans of breaking the cum-swallowing World Record would have to be put on hold.  But, Vissy does allow Goodrum to enter BB contests and look at other guys.  Vissy is very secure and does not get jealous.  But, Vissy did have Goodrum cancel his membership on Derek Anthony's website.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »
Vince....with complete sincerity...and total lack of ball busting...when did you realize you wanted to be with just guys?  You say you have been with women and guys....so what caused you to make the final switch to "the other team".  The fact you have been with both women and men makes you bi...does it not?  Did you have sex with women only and then switch to guys or did you flip flop?  Does that also reinforce the premise that being gay is not genetic and is more of a 'choice'?  Does it bother you that people throw the "fag" term around?  Again, total seriousness here.  I have some patients who are gay and just want to know how you answer those questions.

It wasn't a matter of switching one side to another, I was just doing a Bo Jackson when it came to playing sports....sometimes playing both sports at the side.  I am bi however most gays absolutely hate people that are bi and won't even go out with you as its some sort of purist bullshit.  Vissy is the same way and it especially pissed him off when one of my ex girls called and said she was in town.  Fortunately it was few months after we met so I wasn't in the doghouse or anything but its never a good idea to bring up any past relationships...be it a guy or girl. Ultimately I met someone that really gets me so I settled and stopped my wanton ways.  

As far as choice or genetics is concerned, pssst...who cares.  Rather live life than worry about what people think because people who think whatever.  If you wear a pink shirt, regardless of how straight you are, they'll still think you're gay anyway.  You can't control what people think so you shouldn't give a shit.   Fag is used just like guy...gays call other gays fags and black folks call other folks guy so its just more political correctness bullshit.  There's been only one person who called me a guy right in my face who really meant it and I threw him off the balcony at school and knocked out his front teeth out but that's like almost 15 years ago.  Its good to have long arms because no matter what, I'm going to get the first hit in anyway.  

So its not like I don't care about sex, its just that I've had more than my fill of plowing ass and I've done some things that Tre would prob give me a high five for.  The only people that talk about sex all the time and post pictures are obviously not getting any or not satisfied.  Take Keith Jones or Onlyme for example.  He's always yelling and spewing out hatred at everyone but its because he has no one in his life due to being a morbidly obese fat ass and even if he had the opportunity or paid a hooker, it would be doubtful that he could find his penis buried under all those stomach rolls of his.  So he takes his anger out on the world including me because he simply gets no pun-tang.  If he actually made a effort to drop the weight, he might have better luck but he simply quench his hunger for cakes and jelly doughnuts.

Hope that helps and this will be the last that I will speak on the matter because I have more pressing issues to deal with  
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »
It wasn't a matter of switching one side to another, I was just doing a Bo Jackson when it came to playing sports....sometimes playing both sports at the side.  I am bi however most gays absolutely hate people that are bi and won't even go out with you as its some sort of purist bullshit.  Vissy is the same way and it especially pissed him off when one of my ex girls called and said she was in town.  Fortunately it was few months after we met so I wasn't in the doghouse or anything but its never a good idea to bring up any past relationships...be it a guy or girl. Ultimately I met someone that really gets me so I settled and stopped my wanton ways.  

As far as choice or genetics is concerned, pssst...who cares.  Rather live life than worry about what people think because people who think whatever.  If you wear a pink shirt, regardless of how straight you are, they'll still think you're gay anyway.  You can't control what people think so you shouldn't give a shit.   Fag is used just like guy...gays call other gays fags and black folks call other folks guy so its just more political correctness bullshit.  There's been only one person who called me a guy right in my face who really meant it and I threw him off the balcony at school and knocked out his front teeth out but that's like almost 15 years ago.  Its good to have long arms because no matter what, I'm going to get the first hit in anyway.  

So its not like I don't care about sex, its just that I've had more than my fill of plowing ass WAY TOO MUCH INFO!  and I've done some things that Tre would prob give me a high five for.  The only people that talk about sex all the time and post pictures are obviously not getting any or not satisfied.  Take Keith Jones or Onlyme for example.  He's always yelling and spewing out hatred at everyone but its because he has no one in his life due to being a morbidly obese fat ass and even if he had the opportunity or paid a hooker, it would be doubtful that he could find his penis buried under all those stomach rolls of his.  So he takes his anger out on the world including me because he simply gets no pun-tang.  If he actually made a effort to drop the weight, he might have better luck but he simply quench his hunger for cakes and jelly doughnuts.

Hope that helps and this will be the last that I will speak on the matter because I have more pressing issues to deal with  

So now you use Bo Jackson as reference.  Holy fucking shit when will it stop.  And the only guy I love to hate is you because you are worthless, clueless, delusional, borderline mentally unstable, fully fucked up and just an all-round menace to society.  Bullshit spews from your cum-hole like normal people breathe.  Sorry boy, you are a loser.
No Worries 4 me

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 04:38:35 PM »
I get the feeling Keith have animosity / hate against the gay people, or is it just Goodrum? :D
Q

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 05:22:29 PM »

So its not like I don't care about sex, its just that I've had more than my fill of plowing ass and I've done some things that Tre would prob give me a high five for.  The only people that talk about sex all the time and post pictures are obviously not getting any or not satisfied.  Take Keith Jones or Onlyme for example.  He's always yelling and spewing out hatred at everyone but its because he has no one in his life due to being a morbidly obese fat ass and even if he had the opportunity or paid a hooker, it would be doubtful that he could find his penis buried under all those stomach rolls of his.  So he takes his anger out on the world including me because he simply gets no pun-tang.  If he actually made a effort to drop the weight, he might have better luck but he simply quench his hunger for cakes and jelly doughnuts.

Whats the estimated time to type all this?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2010, 06:10:11 PM »
I get the feeling Keith have animosity / hate against the gay people, or is it just Goodrum? :D

Keith is like a dog with a bone  but he can be a funny fucker at times. I enjoy his battles with Melvin. Both are solid GB'ers.

Not surprised to find out that Goodrum has been a playa and banged untold amounts of male and female ass. Nice that he has given up his wild sex nights and settled down with Vissy.
O

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »

Nope just Goodrum.  I could less about gays.  They do there thing whihc makes them happy good for them.  I have several gay friends.  Big deal.  They are cool to me, thats all that counts.  If Goodrum wasn't gay he would still be my #1 target cause he is a piece of shit.  Being gay just provides easier ammo
No Worries 4 me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2010, 04:57:25 AM »
GO HARD VINCE YOU GOOD THING

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2010, 05:12:41 AM »

So its not like I don't care about sex, its just that I've had more than my fill of plowing ass and I've done some things that Tre would prob give me a high five for.  

you will never EVER hear any man, gay or straight, say that

wtf is wrong with you ?!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2010, 05:14:02 AM »

wtf is wrong with you ?!
You have seen his pics and read his posts and you need to ask this ???  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2010, 06:34:45 AM »

wtf is wrong with you ?!

You're not reading his posts. Vince has nailed so much tail in his time that he wants to take things to a new level. He and Vissy are the real deal.

A charming, entrepreneur stud like Melvin has already had more pussy and man-ass than a normal run-of-the-mill type dude would ever dream of getting.

Vince played the scene for years. No telling how many people were treated to a night of pleasure in his trailer in the woods.

With Vissy behind him, Vince is now plowing all his energy into his myriad business ventures.

O

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2010, 06:47:04 AM »
Dude you have been on here long enough to know he is a black fag.  I exposed (pardon the pun) his faggotry awhile ago.  His boyfriend is Queen Vissy.  As soon as I exposed him and Vissy from Facebook he took it down but not before numerous people saw it.  Vissy's real name I think is Chris Jacobs or something like thatr.  He has admitted numerous times he is.  he also has said he only enters BB contest to look at the guys backstage in thongs and hopes they ask him to help rub oil on them. 

ewwwwwww

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »

wtf is wrong with you ?!
the roids fucked up his limbo, and his nut fell off?
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2010, 08:22:48 PM »
the roids fucked up his limbo, and his nut fell off?

what's the point of having a amazing physique like his if he isn't gonna get some pussy/man-pussy?!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »
OH AND HE DOES LIKE TO EXPERIMENT

good one onlyme