Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 138998 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2011, 03:06:38 PM »
the fella in the picture is huge,, when i talk huge to you what i mean is pro bodybuild lean size,, he is very big for everyday fellas,, and fella in the picture can EASILY do fitness modeling ,,EASILY,, it is a very good physiqe especialy when he stand there in the fuckin gym mirror taking it ,, this is not profesional picture or anything,, this is impressive physiqe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2011, 03:08:16 PM »
TA, we are all still wondering why you haven't put your recent photos up yet?  I say either put photos up from today, just out right admit that your physique isn't on the level of no one's, or just admit that you don't hold your end of deals up because you prefer to lie.

his physiqe is not at the level ,, the no one fella is just too high of lean muscle in comparison ,,and he knows his hormones very very well,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2011, 03:10:20 PM »
it's funny how people don't realize TA isn't serious, and I don't think he even care if he is right or wrong most of the time. he just wants your reaction.  :)

same with this Alex23, he could get people to diet and work their ass of thinking they gonna prove something and have a pose down later or some shit. it's called manipulation. if you fall for it maybe it's necessary experience, who knows!

it's just a little bit sad how it consumes so many here to the degree it does. it's to easy...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2011, 03:11:04 PM »
wow... i knew you looked good.. but fuck! you look diesel! (no homo)
very good shape, quality of muscle, and big and lean as fuck!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »
it's funny how people don't realize TA isn't serious, and I don't think he even care if he is right or wrong most of the time. he just wants your reaction.  :)

same with this Alex23, he could get people to diet and work their ass of thinking they gonna prove something and have a pose down later or some shit. it's called manipulation. if you fall for it maybe it's necessary experience, who knows!

most of us realize he isn't serious, but all of us realize he's liar and a bullshitter.  hence the whole "i know you are, but what am i?" mention.  he gets so annoying to the point of everyone just ignoring him, because all they hear and see is diarrhea coming out of his mouth.  posting pictures of flowers and trees on a bodybuilding board is about as trollish of a behavior as you can see.  often a symptom of deep love of the cock.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »
TA, we are all still wondering why you haven't put your recent photos up yet?  I say either put photos up from today, just out right admit that your physique isn't on the level of no one's, or just admit that you don't hold your end of deals up because you prefer to lie.
He is a steroid abuser, I am a Lifetime Natural who looks the same year after year after year.  Its not really comparable. I still have never gotten over 180 lbs at this level of leanness.

I am perpetually, 5`11-6`0 (depending on the time of day) around 175-180 lbs.

As far as pics go, I am not finished. These should tide you over.  :)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »
wow has this thread de-railed. The purpose was for Adam the elven ear toting troglodyte to post a recent picture to counter no ones. Instead this limp wristed cock ottoman blows the dust off his 1995 collection of photos and scans them into getbig. Then out of nowhere the handicapped school bus pulls up and as soon as the ramp is lowered tbombz peddles his tricycle furiously to get into the action. For some reason tbombz is trying to mash that Bonk sized head of his into this discussion by showing off photos of him looking like he should be wearing leather chaps and getting cornholed in the gloryhole stall of Manhattans premier Bear Club called "FUR". Adonis, upload a photo with a time stamp, nobody gives a fuck about your tullip garden or petrified wood collection.

LOL!!!!!  Holy shit......

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2011, 03:15:19 PM »
looking good no one but i cant believe you think your bigger than me.. 

His physique kills you bro...
Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2011, 03:17:04 PM »
his physiqe is not at the level ,, the no one fella is just too high of lean muscle in comparison ,,and he knows his hormones very very well,,
gh15 approved
I think I`d own him if he were Natural.  He REQUIRES steroids and I do not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
most of us realize he isn't serious, but all of us realize he's liar and a bullshitter.  hence the whole "i know you are, but what am i?" mention.  he gets so annoying to the point of everyone just ignoring him, because all they hear and see is diarrhea coming out of his mouth.  posting pictures of flowers and trees on a bodybuilding board is about as trollish of a behavior as you can see.  often a symptom of deep love of the cock.

I am serious though.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »
He is a steroid abuser, I am a Lifetime Natural who looks the same year after year after year.  Its not really comparable. I still have never gotten over 180 lbs at this level of leanness.

us tobacco-fed boys got good genes

but too poor to afford mutation

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2011, 03:21:38 PM »
he is a bodybuilder adonis,, he is no joke,, this fella in picture is not someone who been there few months,, it all sits well with his knowledge too ,, he has much knowledge about hormones and bodybuild in general ,, now when you attach pic to the fella you can connect the dots,, he is hands on bodybuilder,, and he look very very good,, in his current condition this is money making fintness modell level EASY,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2011, 03:22:56 PM »
This is why most folks on this board (non competitors) post pictures only once.  They get themselves in the best shape they've ever been in (but tell everyone that these pictures are almost back to their best ever) and then flood the board with the same pics for 6 months on 2000 threads.  When their 15 minutes of Getbig fame are up they no longer post pics of themselves because they've lost that conditioning so occassionally you get a random, unrelated pic of a home, car, pet, etc.....every 6 months or so.  Then 5 years later, long after their best ever were posted they're talkin trash, get called out and resort back to posting their pics from 2005.  They get savagely owned, back peddle, invest their life savings in drugs, vanish for a year and then show up again on the boards 20lbs heavier and leaner than ever before.  They enter a local show, get "Competitor" with their username, make bb their life, grow weary of the "Getbig peons" and vaporize into obscurity due to another savage owning and no one on the boards caring anything about their existance or who they used to be on the board.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2011, 03:23:23 PM »
us tobacco-fed boys got good genes

but too poor to afford mutation

You don`t need steroids.  Sir Archie did not need them and his times would easily beat the best of today.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2011, 03:24:26 PM »
I think I`d own him if he were Natural.  He REQUIRES steroids and I do not.

nah ,, this is smaller version of him ,, he is really i dont know why try to look smaller ,, this is bodybuild who can look HUGE,, im telling you this body is for some reason reduced ,, he can eaily hav eanother 20lb of muscle if went all out nuts,, he probably been theree nad decided to reduce size for whatever reason,,he is no joke

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
This is why most folks on this board (non competitors) post pictures only once.  They get themselves in the best shape they've ever been in (but tell everyone that these pictures are almost back to their best ever) and then flood the board with the same pics for 6 months on 2000 threads.  When their 15 minutes of Getbig fame are up they no longer post pics of themselves because they've lost that conditioning so occassionally you get a random, unrelated pic of a home, car, pet, etc.....every 6 months or so.  Then 5 years later, long after their best ever were posted they're talkin trash, get called out and resort back to posting their pics from 2005.  They get savagely owned, back peddle, invest their life savings in drugs, vanish for a year and then show up again on the boards 20lbs heavier and leaner than ever before.  They enter a local show, get "Competitor" with their username, make bb their life, grow weary of the "Getbig peons" and vaporize into obscurity.
Cool Story Bro!  Groink comes to mind, minus the picture of the home, car and pet part.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »
good build no one... def one of the better builds on getbig
choice is an illusion

w8m8

« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2011, 03:27:53 PM »
Fat Alex is the main poster behind gh15, that's been obvious a while man

the amount of accounts he has is MENTAL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
nah ,, this is smaller version of him ,, he is really i dont know why try to look smaller ,, this is bodybuild who can look HUGE,, im telling you this body is for some reason reduced ,, he can eaily hav eanother 20lb of muscle if went all out nuts,, he probably been theree nad decided to reduce size for whatever reason,,he is no joke

gh15 approved
I am more interested in what he looked like without all of the drugs.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »

You look like shit.

Hope this helps.
P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »
You look like shit.

Hope this helps.
Sadly, this is of absolutely no use to me.  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2011, 03:32:44 PM »

what does it matter? this is bodybuild boarding,, he doesnt sit and lie ,, he got teased and teased and teased,, he try to keep himself annonimous which is the right way to do things in this cult,, but! you kept teasing him so he shut up everyone with one picture,, honesy ,,bodybuilder,, thats what counts,, being honest  he is ,, being bodybuilder he is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2011, 03:34:03 PM »

You tried the drug route and you had zero response to gear, he has a better structure and shape than you, get over it. You are making yourself look pathetic.
Trans Milkshake.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2011, 03:34:44 PM »
Sadly, this is of absolutely no use to me.  :-\

;D
P

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2011, 03:35:04 PM »
Adonis and NoOne  both look great , what's the problem  ???