Author Topic: Just got a coffee and one of the barista's....  (Read 7919 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Just got a coffee and one of the barista's....
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:19:42 AM »

Went to the local coffee shop, and one of the barista's was in there in cotton workout shorts (it's next to my gym, so they're all fit). Anyway, she bent over and reached into the cabinet, and stretched out so far, I swear he ass cheeks and cantaloupe were hanging out. Couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose, but shit, that made my morning. Sorry Wiggs, no pics of said white woman for you buddy.

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Just got a coffee
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:33 AM »
Went to the local coffee shop, and one o the baristas was in there in cotton workout shorts(it's next to my gym, so they're all fit). Anyway, she bent over and reached into the cabinet, and stretched out so far, I swear he ass cheeks and cantaloupe were hanging out. Couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose, but shit, that made my morning. Sorry Wiggs, no pics of said white woman for you buddy.

I wish I was there to see that!! What a way to get the morning started! Cantaloupe! LOL!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 07:46:09 AM »
Great story IG

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 08:53:45 AM »
Solid post.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 09:15:53 AM »
Coffee and cantaloupe  :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
Went to the local coffee shop, and one o the baristas was in there in cotton workout shorts(it's next to my gym, so they're all fit). Anyway, she bent over and reached into the cabinet, and stretched out so far, I swear he ass cheeks and cantaloupe were hanging out. Couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose, but shit, that made my morning. Sorry Wiggs, no pics of said white woman for you buddy.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 09:18:14 AM »
if you pay more then .99 cents for coffee your an idiot

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Just got a coffee and one of the barista's....
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 09:57:52 AM »

Time for you to get some coffee every morning until you see if she is interested in you or not.  It does work.

As for .99 cents a coffee, where do you get that.  Even at the local 7-11's here in town or Starbucks, a good Large Vanilla flavored coffee is $1.89. At least in Los Angeles...

Of, true story.  One of my good friends met a cute girl who was working during her college days at the local Panda Express (we had to have Orange Chicken, you know), kept going back for a few times, finally asked her out.... and two years later, they go married.  You just never know.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 10:01:42 AM »
if you pay more then .99Cents for coffee your a F A G
^^
TRUTH, McDonald's is the best... my friend bangs one of the female Indian managers there, and she said the coffee is Seattle's Best!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 10:07:11 AM »
Time for you to get some coffee every morning until you see if she is interested in you or not.  It does work.

As for .99 cents a coffee, where do you get that.  Even at the local 7-11's here in town or Starbucks, a good Large Vanilla flavored coffee is $1.89. At least in Los Angeles...

Of, true story.  One of my good friends met a cute girl who was working during her college days at the local Panda Express (we had to have Orange Chicken, you know), kept going back for a few times, finally asked her out.... and two years later, they go married.  You just never know.

Your "friend", sure

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 10:40:30 AM »

Not when there's good trim to see bro. Anyways I'm married with a kid I the way, so lookings about all I can do these days(no homo/sissy).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 10:59:26 AM »
Not when there's good trim to see bro. Anyways I'm married with a kid I the way, so lookings about all I can do these days(no homo/sissy).

Uberman would be ashamed of you.  By the way, you are starting way too many threads lately.  You trying to take over the Heavy Hitters turf?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »
Uberman would be ashamed of you.  By the way, you are starting way too many threads lately.  You trying to take over the Heavy Hitters turf?

I told you bro, you've been put on notice. Actually, we can merge, we keep the name Heavy Hitlers, but keep your symbols/uniform.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »
I told you bro, you've been put on notice. Actually, we can merge, we keep the name Heavy Hitlers, but keep your symbols/uniform.  ;D
Deal.  Heavy Hitlers has a ring to it.  #Supermerge

io856

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 11:06:33 AM »
Of course she didn't have a cock with muscles so returning to getbig was the best option.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 11:07:32 AM »
Your "friend", sure

100% true story! 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »
When I was just out of college, I hooked up with a MILF who was a total freak. 

Anyhow, she was really into anal, and she used to prep herself with coffee enemas. 

I recall a conversation we had where I just had to ask:  "So, do you just make an extra pot of coffee every day in the hopes of getting anal that day, do you run home and brew a pot at lunch, or just keep a container on standby in the fridge?"

How did she answer?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 01:54:54 PM »
When I was just out of college, I hooked up with a MILF who was a total freak. 

Anyhow, she was really into anal, and she used to prep herself with coffee enemas. 

I recall a conversation we had where I just had to ask:  "So, do you just make an extra pot of coffee every day in the hopes of getting anal that day, do you run home and brew a pot at lunch, or just keep a container on standby in the fridge?"

Yeah bro, how'd she answer the question?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
Went to the local coffee shop, and one of the barista's was in there in cotton workout shorts (it's next to my gym, so they're all fit). Anyway, she bent over and reached into the cabinet, and stretched out so far, I swear he ass cheeks and cantaloupe were hanging out. Couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose, but shit, that made my morning. Sorry Wiggs, no pics of said white woman for you buddy.

I got my haircut by a milf this morning.  I put my two fingers out, resting my hand upside down on my knee.  Not sure if she knew it was my fingers she was grinding on, but it was nice.

:)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 02:12:38 PM »
Time for you to get some coffee every morning until you see if she is interested in you or not.  It does work.

As for .99 cents a coffee, where do you get that.  Even at the local 7-11's here in town or Starbucks, a good Large Vanilla flavored coffee is $1.89. At least in Los Angeles...

Of, true story.  One of my good friends met a cute girl who was working during her college days at the local Panda Express (we had to have Orange Chicken, you know), kept going back for a few times, finally asked her out.... and two years later, they go married.  You just never know.

Serious question Ron:

I've found out (through ancestory.com) that my mothers, mothers, mothers, mothers, mother was a Jewish Vanderbilt.  

Is this a reasonable explanation for my deep-seated love of Chinese food, and saving money?

???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 02:15:13 PM »
I got my haircut by a milf this morning.  I put my two fingers out, resting my hand upside down on my knee.  Not sure if she knew it was my fingers she was grinding on, but it was nice.

:)

I get a boner when I'm getting a haircut all the time.    Makes the dude mad uncomfortable.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 02:16:49 PM »
I get a boner when I'm getting a haircut all the time.    Makes the dude mad uncomfortable.

HAHA!!!  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 02:30:06 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 02:32:32 PM »
I am drinking coffee right now and it is soooooo good. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 02:37:17 PM »
Aldi has 17 oz bricks of Organic Coffee (tightly vacuum sealed, unbelievably fresh), for $6.00.

Almost as good as the freshly roasted and ground coffee from a real expensive place.