Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234338 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #1950 on: May 22, 2014, 06:57:00 AM »
Anabolichalo

Gains like Dianabol, but I can't afford to take it all the time as I'm not rich like a prince.

It helped me break past the 17" guns barrier baby, and it tastes like milk from mama.

Does it come with a financially dependant baby mamma and a mulatto baby?

That supplement really makes your arms look jacked when you hold one of these--- as you pose in pics (before going to the club)

;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1951 on: May 23, 2014, 05:21:53 AM »
Photoshops of Van Damme's head on Scott Norton's vbody needed immediately.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1952 on: May 24, 2014, 12:46:42 AM »
someone tell this utter moron paying for sex is pathetic and bragging about it makes no sense at all.

Keep at it "junior" and you re quickly going to deserve the biggest loser  of getbig 's award , and god knows the competition is fierce.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1953 on: May 24, 2014, 04:27:17 PM »
Basically, I'm gonna help you straight boys get laid. Listen up

Listen up man children, and listen good. Long post up ahead, so take your ADD medication.

I'm tired of hearing that you can't get laid. I have a straight buddy who spent 500$ on an Xbox one and 60$ a piece games to go with it. That's 600 + dollars on a electronic toy for kids and man babies. I spent half of my Saturday listening to him whine as he sat on his cat piss stained recliner playing call of whatever wondering why he can't get laid.  ::)

If you can spend 600$ on worthless gadgets, you can get your bum over to Macy's or wherever and revamp your sorry ass excuse for a wardrobe. Women are visual creatures darlings(actually both sexes are in general); they respond to visual stimulus. I'm gonna give you some gay man tips(all homo) for you straight boys that - hopefully - will help get you laid.

Gay tip man number one: Dress to impress

That's right mother fuckers, dress like you mean it.The way you look to people - i.e. first impression - is SUPER important in life. Whether it be business or pleasure, dressing in a certain way can have a profound impact in the way people view you and how they - ultimately - treat you. Sorry fellas, that's life. Dress like a bum, get treated like a bum. Dress like a puerile jerk off, don't be surprised when the ladies ignore you. Learn how to tie a tie. Don't be afraid of dress shoes and for God's sake put on some cologne, nobody wants to smell your shit stink. You gotta smell the way you dress and dress the way you smell: Good.

Gay man tip number two: Read a book dumb ass

Now that you got it going on in the looks department, it's time to get it going on in the brains department. Library card. You need one. Make it a goal to read at least one book a week. Women(and people, especially people with money) LOVE a smart and well read man. You don't want to be a fop who has nothing to contribute intellectually. Get educated, read as much as you can. Women's pussies will get wetter than water when they see your big ass book collection. Smart = sexy.

Gay man tip number three: Be interesting you boring jerk off.

In the real world, no one gives a shit how much you can titty press or what rank you are in call of battlefield. Staying in shapes a big plus, but it ain't the be all end all. Get into art, get into antiques, learn an instrument, write a novel, dabble in philosophy. Do something else besides show up at the gym a couple days a week for a self love session, then come home and play nine hours of Xbox. Women LOVE an interesting(and slightly mysterious) person with lots of interesting things about them.

Gay man tip number four: confidence

This one should be pretty self explanatory. Confidence - or a lack there of - will either make or break you.

I hope that helps.

Love,

Your friendly ass fiend Thteven.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1954 on: May 24, 2014, 08:19:29 PM »
Basically, I'm gonna help you straight boys get laid. Listen up

haha... I was getting ready to add this gem:

as he sat on his cat piss stained recliner playing call of whatever wondering why he can't get laid.  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1955 on: May 24, 2014, 09:56:52 PM »
haha... I was getting ready to add this gem:

He may be gay, but his postings are great :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1956 on: May 24, 2014, 09:57:40 PM »
Re: ASK Mr TAIWAN? Q&A Thread

After 12 hours of flight and finally arrived Santa Monica, LA

1 day out

more pics taken today

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1957 on: May 24, 2014, 10:21:54 PM »
Re: Phil Heath: Muscular Christian

Sometimes I get a bit judgemental when I think of these guys picking up their massive orders of juice that would likely put them in Federal Penetentiaries if caught....

I just can't imagine them saying a prayer before hand: "Dear Lord, may I please pick up my illegal shipment without incident?"

Something just doesn't jive, but hey... that's prob just me.

If you are going to thank God on the stage when you win, maybe you should thank Customs and the Postal Service and your sponsor for paying for your shit.

I'm probably alone on this one ~

Or if you are Catholic, you go to confession: "I picked up 50 bottles of Test, 100 units of GH, 3 boxes of Clen, 2 bottles of liquid T-3, made 200% profits on my Tren when I sold it, stole some dieuretics from my Grandma and lied to the pharmacist about my Diabetes...

How many "Hail Mary's??"

Oh, and I will be doing it all over again 2 weeks from now. Please forgive me in advance because I'll be out of town....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1958 on: May 25, 2014, 01:40:52 AM »
Musclecenter had those guns inspected by the US border patrol (no homo).

He was too wide to pass the body scanner. After the Special Forces gave the green light, he was able to continue his way...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1959 on: May 25, 2014, 01:41:25 AM »
Re: Beer vs Wine

brown brothers is good but I prefer grand burg. I might have spelt that last name wrong. Anyway it's more costly than brown brothers but it was one of my favs.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1960 on: May 26, 2014, 03:06:02 AM »
Kai hitting some nostril poses during the offseason:

Heath will never beat that.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1961 on: May 26, 2014, 03:35:52 AM »
junior would swap places with me in a second

his life is empty and meaningless

under the shallow surface he is drowning in his own misery

he needs to realise that nothing of any real value in life can be bought

i pity him

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1962 on: May 26, 2014, 06:38:41 AM »
Uncle Junior getting gang raped these last few pages.

It`s the first time he got fucked for free!  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1963 on: May 26, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »
Re: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings

We may need a SEAL Team 6 sent in to find Halo wherever he is being held captive.  I just hope his captors have not cut off his testo supply.  The thought of his arms shrinking over this is too much to bear.   :'(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1964 on: May 27, 2014, 02:31:11 AM »
Re: ASK Mr TAIWAN? Q&A Thread

I won 2nd place at +60 Master, Muscle Beach International Classic 2014

:)

Thanks,
Relaxing at 3rd street, Santa Monica today

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1965 on: May 27, 2014, 02:56:33 AM »
The two godfathers of getbig^^^ Awesome picture

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1966 on: May 27, 2014, 03:07:46 AM »
The two godfathers of getbig^^^ Awesome picture

Shitzu will extra-hate me now for posting these legends :'(

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #1967 on: May 29, 2014, 09:44:21 AM »
From the Creatine made Elliot Rodgers kill thread:

I know what you're thinking: "Did he preload with creatine for 6 days or only 5?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is Muscletech Brand, the most powerful creatine in the world, and would blow your plateau clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1969 on: May 29, 2014, 01:40:20 PM »
"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that creatine — for lack of a better word — is good.
 Creatine is right.  Creatine works.  Creatine clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.  Creatine, in all of its forms — creatine for life, for money, for love, knowledge — has marked the upward surge of mankind.  And creatine — you mark my words — will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

-Gordon Gekko

Patrick Bateman: Do you like Creatine?
Paul Allen: It's ok.
Patrick Bateman: Early on it was a little slow working for my tastes, but when the loading phase was over, It really came in to its own, physically and mentally. The whole tub has a clear, crisp taste, and a new sheen of amino acids that really gives the mix a big boost. It's been compared to Anabolic steroids, but I think creatine has a far more subtle effect..
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are there copies of the muscle and fitness 2013 Olympia edition all over the place, are you a schmoe? A little fruity or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a thong?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In 2008, Muscletech released this, Celltech, their most accomplished supplement. I think their undisputed masterpiece is the 3g of creatine hcl per serving, an ingredient so potent, that you can tell everyone in the gym it's that, not the steroids responsible for all your size. Taking Creatine is not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the supplement itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, ande blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION FOR FRONT ROW AT THE OLYMPIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1970 on: May 29, 2014, 04:34:19 PM »
Re: 21yr old Columbian girl I'm banging last few weeks...

A transexual who gave me a blowjob 2 weeks ago had ass implant! I was desperate haha! SHe found me on a dejtingsite and my phone started to make some noise in the middle of the night! I got up and thought! What the hell! New experiences = good! I wont see "her" again! SHe did a great job though! It was like, DONT LOOK DOWN. DONT PULL THE PANTIES! ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1971 on: May 29, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
Re: Muscle Beach - I visited & competed at Muscle Beach Memorial Day

at Firehouse :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #1972 on: May 29, 2014, 09:29:46 PM »
The two godfathers most humble guys of getbig^^^ Awesome picture
fixed ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1973 on: May 30, 2014, 12:50:04 AM »
Re: Anabolichalo

I think what YOU don't get is that racism doesn't always mean you hate the other person.  Racism is about having biased beliefs about entire races/ethnicities that are based on myth, stereotypes, and limited interaction.  Like if you say all Asians are awesome at math and science, and you treat them accordingly, SORRY, BUT THAT'S FUCKING RACIST.  it's not derogatory, but it IS uninformed and shitty.
 Halo believes that black women exist as fuck holes and dick warmers exclusively.  He wants the power in a relationship, so he goes for someone he feels is inferior to him-  someone he BARELY considers human.  THAT'S how he was in a relationship with a black woman but is still a goddamn racist.  if YOU can't see THAT,  then you are as deluded as he is about what a piece of total shit he is.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1974 on: May 30, 2014, 04:36:26 AM »
It must have been awesome for Ron to meet Coach Huang!  :)

It must have been awesome for Coach Huang to meet Ron!  :)