Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234272 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #4525 on: May 11, 2017, 05:07:03 AM »
Uncommon Knowledge - The Vulgar Pride of Intellectuals

The Arrogance Of Intellectuals

Dear Coach,

While I do not doubt that you have many leather-bound books in that exquisite and extensive library of yours, I'm rather curious to know why you are imploring us all to read 'The arrogance of intellectuals' when no such book by Thomas Sowell exists. It appears as though you have fallen victim to your own reckless stupidity once again by assuming that the YouTube video is also the title of the book being discussed. I understand that you lack the cognitive capacity to read and comprehend Intellectuals and Society, but I would suggest that you at least try to watch the first few minutes of any video you post in future so as to avoid another embarrassing gaffe which exposes you as the disingenuous, illiterate little imbecile that you clearly are.

Additionally, while we are on the subject of your favourite authors, I wonder if you may share your views on the idea of a 'negative income tax' or unconditional basic income - as advocated by many liberals and discussed by Friedman in Capitalism and Freedom (p.192). I assume you have it in that extensive library of yours, given that you regard his works as 'pure gold'. Do you view it as an advantageous arrangement to tackle the specific issue of poverty, and to what extent would you argue that it is likely to reduce the incentives of those recipients to help themselves compared to other proposed alternatives?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4526 on: May 11, 2017, 07:30:14 AM »
Re: Body girls Thread ..... aka babes and barbells

All Jodels all the time.  ;D

Collect them on your hard drive, but please, do not share

I do have a designated folder for her pics/vids. 773 MB worth of narcissism and cheap motel rooms.  :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4527 on: May 11, 2017, 11:47:21 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4528 on: May 11, 2017, 01:48:18 PM »
< it is an ironmeister photoshop  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4529 on: May 11, 2017, 01:54:08 PM »
< it is an ironmeister photoshop  :)

Credits to the Legend!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4530 on: May 13, 2017, 02:35:57 PM »
I also ghost write for a few health magazines as well.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4531 on: May 16, 2017, 06:03:22 AM »
Re: Getbig poems

Getbiggers

Act like they're God's gift
But most don't even lift

Do nothing but troll
Can't get any hole

Can't pay the rent
Unless they blow some gent

Schmoes touching their schlongs
Looking at guys in thongs

We're all aging fast
Our primes well in the past

Debating politics
insecure about our dicks

Some talk shit about Ron
But couldn't mow his lawn

Wiggs talking flat Earth
Vince G hung like a Smurf

Herne posts pics of a whore
Dropping Plates wants to see more

Kwon only likes whales
I prefer fit females

Coach schooling liberal cucks
SF1900 saying Trump sucks

Photoshops of  tbombz
Most of us live with our moms

Mods out there doing their best
I heard Lee shat on Booty's chest

Getbig now is just Gimmicks all day
Most are them are unfunny and gay

Now the only bodybuilding thread
Is about which pro just dropped dead  :(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4532 on: May 16, 2017, 06:32:10 AM »
I made it to a poem 8)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4533 on: May 16, 2017, 09:13:27 AM »
I made it to a poem 8)

Droppingplates
Masturbates

There you go. Two now.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4534 on: May 16, 2017, 01:49:13 PM »
Droppingplates
Masturbates

There you go. Two now.

Wow, some creative poetry! You should do this for a living

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4535 on: May 20, 2017, 05:43:17 AM »
A true getbigger still chasing dat ass at 83 years old  ;D

The new side piece

Way better than the old one

Idk.  I just know I couldn't wake up and have pancakes with a prostitute.

too many carbs?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4536 on: May 23, 2017, 01:39:47 AM »
Bring your girlfriend over my house and I'll show her how to do squats properly

Be careful, his girlfriend probably resembles a boyfriend. Or " she " could be just his left hand.

That's what I'm counting on.... ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4537 on: May 23, 2017, 11:39:07 PM »
Re: Generation Iron 2 "Red Carpet Premier" lol

Had a few minutes, so I watched this. It's garbage. The soundtrack sucks, a lot of it sounds like Youtube royalty free stuff :). As far as direction/cinematography, it's like the cinematic gods ate a bunch of filming styles, and shit sprayed a fetid mishmosh of scenes out afterward. Bad jump cuts, Awkward flashback scenes, overly dramatic shots that there was no need for. It's like a bad commercial for some athletic brand.

Most of the older bodybuilders look pasty and sick, and just beaten down. Haney and Schwarzenegger being the exceptions. Haney is a really nice ambassador for the sport. The interviewer is bland, and many of these newer guys have no personality compared to the Pumping Iron ones. These shitbirds think they're on CSpan. Lots of backslapping, and lamenting how hard the sport is. They managed to suck a lot of the charm out of Piana and Greg Valentino too. Piana does come off looking a lot better than I thought. His segments maybe the best part of the film.

Kai comes off decently, very likable, but again the way this is directed, sucks the life out of his story. Lots of jump cuts, and bland interviews about Kai. They also could've edited out some stuff out of his second segment.

The Van Monger segments are :shrug:, very bland, and I don't really care about his love life.

They're managing to make the schmoe angle uninteresting, They should've watched the Louis Theroux bodybuilding special from years ago on how to do it right.

Dana Lynn Bailey is in it for like 2 minutes, and either had a cold or something strange was going on just before. Also did the whole "I'm natural" thing when there was no need to.

Sorry if this reads a bit disjointed. But I was adding thoughts as I watched. It really is a mess of a film and a struggle to watch. If you're a fan of the hobby, you'll learn nothing you didn't know before. And it offers nothing to the casual, non bodybuilding viewer because it is a bland, ugly film with zero intellectual or eye appeal. It's just :(.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4538 on: May 26, 2017, 06:07:29 AM »

Trump was squatting 585 so Saudi schmoes snuck in a medal, mid-set.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4539 on: May 26, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »
Re: Generation Iron 2 - Red Carpet Premier and Reviews

Just go to any highway rest stop and find an unflushed toilet of shit
Look at the toilet for a few mins
That's the equivalent of this worthless movie

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4541 on: May 31, 2017, 05:07:15 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4542 on: June 01, 2017, 02:10:16 AM »
WYHI - in order

tab it to view bigger image

#10's stiletto heel on my ballsack between my testicles while #8 kneeling on the floor, peering closely through a magnifying glass, repeats "That's amazing!"  Observational notes are compiled and hypotheses postulated.

Later #2, sedated and strapped face down to a gurney, is wheeled into the room by #9 so they can observe the the male's natural inclinations when presented with sexual opportunity.  The three of them adjourn to a table to continue their work but do not sit, which would be illogical, since they are all wearing hot shoes.

8 continues her record keeping but fails to make sufficient note of the male's state of arousal as per 10's instructions and is publicly criticized for her sloppy work.  8 takes the criticism badly, and defensively insists that her sketch of the penis accurately represents the level of vascularity evident.  10, shocked by her underling's impudence, loses her temper and a shouting match ensues.  9 attempts to intervene and is rewarded by 10 with a crude slap across the cheek.  She backs away, wearing an expression of confused betrayal, and cradling her stinging face. 

8 goes to the wounded 9, sympathetically patting her shoulders and hushing away her bad feelings.  Assuring her that everything is going to be ok, she asks the upset 9 to uncover her poor cheek.  9 exhales shakily, on the verge of tears, and removes her hand.  Unsurprisingly, her cheek is a little bit red.  It's not bad but it's noticeably redder than the other one.  8 breaks this news to #9, who really isn't having a very good day at all, and 9 finally begins to sob.  8 smooths 9's cheek and, turning to 10, reports that 9 is crying and that her cheek is slightly red.  But 10 lacks all sympathy, and indicates that it isn't as red as it should be.  8 nods her understanding and viciously slaps 9.  The beaten girl collapses in tears while 8 and 10 errupt into laughter, all previous misunderstandings a thing of the past.

By this time numbers 1,3,4,5,6, and 7 are shouting to no avail behind the soundproofed plexiglass.  It seems that the male has taken advantage of the diversion to successfully negotiate the gurney, and he has nearly gained a position from which he could potentially penetrate the prone subject.

5 panics.  "We have to get her out of there!" she cries.  She attempts to open the door but is restrained by the group, who fear for their own safety.  8 and 10 realize their mistake.  It's too late.  The only thing to do at this stage is faithfully record the events as they transpire.  They gravely return to their work.

The unlucky #2 is coming to consciousness.  I stare down at the diamond hollow below her bunched ass with cruel intention.  Still unaware of her dire condition, she sees her friends sorrowfully watching and taking notes across the room.  Her other friends huddled in a group in the safe area, crying and shaking their heads.  What's going on?  They promised her she would be safe.  They promised nothing bad could happen.  Why everyone seems so upset all of the sudden?

Oh no.  She realizes it's all gone terribly wrong.  Terror.  This pleases me.  I express a grunt of anticipation, which isn't a very nice thing to do, but it has the desired effect and evokes a squeaky 'noooo' from my victim.  Good times.  I plunge forward and ejaculate immediately and forcefully within her.  And why the fuck not.

So yes, I'd hit it.

Sorry.  It's been like 2 days.  I get kind of weird.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4544 on: June 06, 2017, 02:49:47 PM »
I emailed Mr. David Palumbo

Vince, your statement was at least half right!

Melvin Goodrum stated, "It depends on a combination of views and ad clicks with a much heavier incentive on ad revenue.  Vegan Gains is having revenue issues due to numerous strikes on his account for hate speech. RX Muscle is on youtube only because I convinced Dave of the revenue potential compared to his RX TV venture which was bleeding him dry.

So, I emailed Mr. Palumbo to confirm Vince's statement:

Dave emailed me back:

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4545 on: June 06, 2017, 03:09:11 PM »
< best thing I have read in a while! Thanks SF1900 for the effort!  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4546 on: June 08, 2017, 04:18:29 AM »
when youre done getting financial advice on getbig msg board dont forget to get a second opinion and a third etc on

star wars msg board

ice skating msg board

learning spanish msg board

and other places where expertise are.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4547 on: June 08, 2017, 03:58:32 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II