Author Topic: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?  (Read 57003 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: How did Navy Mike's wife do at the Jr USA (bikini div)?
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2015, 03:02:29 PM »
The sport is what you make it, the only bad experience I ever have is when a decision doesnt go our way, I know some really cool people in the sort and I stay away from the douche bags, its on you if you get mixed up with freaks but that goes anywhere not just bodybuilding
Good attitude and the only way to survive and enjoy the world of contests.
I met a lot of cool people via bodybuilding over the years.

For me, the best memories are from doing a local or state show and meeting/knowing people at the show.

You are one of the good ones Noel. Keep up the good work.
Maybe we will meet at some BB expo/contest in the future?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2015, 03:06:20 PM »
Not a big deal really,just make improvements and shock them next year..........get pissed for motivation.............. always worked for me.

Good luck!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2015, 03:06:59 PM »
Not at all, just not a conspiracy nut, trying to help Mike actually

By gaining another client, pumping her full of hormones and turning her into a man.

Thank the world for Caitlyn Jenner evening out all the women you take from us.

Navy Mike's wife looks a million times better than the winner, who looks good but too skinny. Fuck bodybuilding judging she looks far better for real life.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2015, 03:10:15 PM »
Work on what??? Losing muscle.. Light years?

Considering your the only one in her saying she looks bad.

I'm not here saying she should be overall or even win her class what I'm saying is she didn't deserve 16th plave when this was in the top 5 of her class

Look at the world nowadays, all the money is being made from Social Media.

Do you think Michelle Lewin would have won the contest? Who cares she's got more followers and is hotter than the winner. Use those comparison pics on her Insta to gain more followers that's how you'll make money from the sport.

Don't listen to Noel Fuller and turn her into a man just to win a fucking trophy from a corrupt organisation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2015, 04:13:13 PM »
I would love to slowly lower Navy_Mike into boiling water and then throw in a plugged toaster oven for good measure.

Anything to wipe that stupid grin/wide mouth off the face of the earth. 

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2015, 04:18:54 PM »
I would love to slowly lower Navy_Mike into boiling water and then throw in a plugged toaster oven for good measure.

So much Irony

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2015, 04:58:31 PM »

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2015, 05:02:17 PM »
Best thing that could have happened. I'm happy for Navy_Mike, this is un malheur heureux, a happy misfortune. Navy_Mike's marriage, while still on course toward titanic ruination, has been thrown a temporary lifeline (which, following a crude, back-of-envelope estimation should be about as long as it will take Tbombz to relapse to buggery – which shouldn't be too long now: because while Jesus saves, the Assbunny craves). From my leather armchair, I get the sense that deep within his subconscious Navy_Mike is basking in his wife's dispiriting failure. He's giggling with hidden delight. Of course, he'd never admit this because his conscious thoughts would find these feelings too disturbing, which is why he's not aware of them. But we know better than Navy_Mike; especially, SF 1900, True Adonis, and Che. For example, it's abundantly clear to all that Navy_Mike lacks implicit self-esteem, which, tiny as it is, would have been excruciatingly crushed even more had his wife placed well, or, Arnold forbid, won a pro card. In other words, Navy_Mike's self-awareness as a ham-n-eggy competitive bodybuilder would have been felt even more acutely had his wife ascended to an echelon that he can only fantasize of reaching. Navy_Mike, if you read this, know that Getbig breathes a collective sigh of relief for your connubial wellbeing. Though you are still destined-to-be-better-dealt-by-wifey, it won't be this week. Rejoice!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2015, 05:05:36 PM »
Best thing that could have happened. I'm happy for Navy_Mike, this is un malheur heureux, a happy misfortune. Navy_Mike's marriage, while still on course toward titanic ruination, has been thrown a temporary lifeline (which, following a crude, back-of-envelope estimation should be about as long as it will take Tbombz to relapse to buggery – which shouldn't be too long now: because while Jesus saves, the Assbunny craves). From my leather armchair, I get the sense that deep within his subconscious Navy_Mike is basking in his wife's dispiriting failure. He's giggling with hidden delight. Of course, he'd never admit this because his conscious thoughts would find these feelings too disturbing, which is why he's not aware of them. But we know better than Navy_Mike; especially, SF 1900, True Adonis, and Che. For example, it's abundantly clear to all that Navy_Mike lacks implicit self-esteem, which, tiny as it is, would have been excruciatingly crushed even more had his wife placed well, or, Arnold forbid, won a pro card. In other words, Navy_Mike's ham-n-eggy self-awareness as a competitive bodybuilder would have been felt even more acutely had his wife ascended to an echelon that he can only fantasize of reaching. Navy_Mike, if you read this, know that Getbig breathes a collective sigh of relief for your connubial wellbeing. Though you are still destined-to-be-better-dealt-by-wifey, it won't be this week. Rejoice!
LOL!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2015, 05:10:10 PM »
Best thing that could have happened. I'm happy for Navy_Mike, this is un malheur heureux, a happy misfortune. Navy_Mike's marriage, while still on course toward titanic ruination, has been thrown a temporary lifeline (which, following a crude, back-of-envelope estimation should be about as long as it will take Tbombz to relapse to buggery – which shouldn't be too long now: because while Jesus saves, the Assbunny craves). From my leather armchair, I get the sense that deep within his subconscious Navy_Mike is basking in his wife's dispiriting failure. He's giggling with hidden delight. Of course, he'd never admit this because his conscious thoughts would find these feelings too disturbing, which is why he's not aware of them. But we know better than Navy_Mike; especially, SF 1900, True Adonis, and Che. For example, it's abundantly clear to all that Navy_Mike lacks implicit self-esteem, which, tiny as it is, would have been excruciatingly crushed even more had his wife placed well, or, Arnold forbid, won a pro card. In other words, Navy_Mike's ham-n-eggy self-awareness as a competitive bodybuilder would have been felt even more acutely had his wife ascended to an echelon that he can only fantasize of reaching. Navy_Mike, if you read this, know that Getbig breathes a collective sigh of relief for your connubial wellbeing. Though you are still destined-to-be-better-dealt-by-wifey, it won't be this week. Rejoice!
;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2015, 05:15:43 PM »
All kidding aside mike- no butt implants, correct?  

That's all legit muscle, right?  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2015, 05:16:20 PM »

While Jesus Saves, the Assbunny craves--I had to make that my signature GB headline. I did give you credit  ;D ;D

Kahn, beautifull written. I agree, that Navy Mike is basking in the glory of his wife's failure. Navy Mike does not want to see his wife climb the mountains of fitness greatness, as he fears that she will leave him when something better comes along.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2015, 05:27:11 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2015, 05:34:48 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »

Front row , WYHI ?
4, 3, 1, 2... ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2015, 05:40:48 PM »

Why such hatred towards Navy Mike?  He seems like a decent fellow.  Not the best gardener, but he's alright in my book.   ???

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2015, 05:49:04 PM »
I think that the best advice and remarks come from the likes of Noel and Howard. Both have been involved in the game enough to know what the hell they are talking about and manage to express it intelligently without animosity.

I would take my helmit off (never wore a hat) to the both of you if I wore one today.

I have yet to read these last two pages but after seeing Mike's beautiful wife in that on-stage photo and comparing it to the winner, it's evident to me that 'thin is in' and 'the thinner winner gets the chicken dinner'.

But ... that is only my humble opinion based on photo comparisons which is one hell of a poor way to say that one contender is better than the other.

So forget I said it!

HOWARD ... that was great advice that you gave a few pages back regarding your advice to compete in smaller events rather than national contests. At least until more experience is obtained with the hopes of more renown recognition.

What years were you involved as a NPC judge? Did you ever judge a national contest? Have you ever participated as an IFBB judge? Etc, etc?

NOEL .... How long have you been involved with Contest Prep? I think we have meet before in years gone by.

Accuse me of being dumber than shit, but you both make sense to me!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2015, 06:06:43 PM »
Hey Stunt, I started out as an old AAU judge and even judged the America a couple times.
I did most of my NPC judging from 1996- 2012 and then quit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2015, 06:10:41 PM »

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »
Howard, Who were the Mr. A winners the years you were involved with judging? We might have met back then.

Am I correct in assuming that during 1996 to 2012, you were judging NPC contests in the So Cal area?

I guess you knew Joe Valdez and Jon Lindsay, etc, etc, etc.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2015, 06:15:30 PM »
Beauty and the frog

Obvious cosmetic butt implants are obvious

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 02, 2015, 06:25:41 PM »
Howard, Who were the Mr. A winners the years you were involved with judging? We might have met back then.

Am I correct in assuming that during 1996 to 2012, you were judging NPC contests in the So Cal area?

I guess you knew Joe Valdez and Jon Lindsay, etc, etc, etc.
Recently passed Joe D and Mike Scarcella. they were great Mr A's.
I was at the AAU America comm. ( early 90's) meeting in Louisiville , chaired by Dr Spaulding where we voted to start drug testing. I suspect you know Ted Karnezis ( former AAU BB chair? ) How about Fred yale?
Never judged an NPC show in southern Cal. Jon Lindsey promotes a lot of shows and invited me to judge one of his if I was ever heading out that way. But I never did.
Most of my NPC judging was in the south eastern US, mostly in Ga, Miss and a lot of years in Louisiana.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 02, 2015, 06:25:52 PM »
Why such hatred towards Navy Mike?  He seems like a decent fellow.  Not the best gardener, but he's alright in my book.   ???
You don't pay much attention I gather.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 02, 2015, 06:27:56 PM »
Obvious cosmetic butt implants are obvious

Yeah right  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2015, 06:30:49 PM »