Author Topic: 24 Hours--My BLUNT Thread  (Read 15828 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: 24 Hours--My BLUNT Thread
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2015, 02:52:07 PM »
2. Uncle Joon

Yes, he has helped me out and I am forever thankful. Do I like him?,...Im still on the fence a couple years later. Do I respect him? Oh fuck no, not 1%. Talked a big game about the money and clearly he has it, absolutely. Talks a big game about being all solid and hard and connected,....what a load of shit. Has specifically stated he is scared of Be There cause he has "connections". That frying pan faced douche has zero connections, other than a leash to his pitbull woman. And I dont care who it is, anyone who does cocaine or hard drugs will never have my respect. Drugs are for losers (other than weed). So this whole junior saying I am one of his best friends,.....get a grip we have never even met in person. And no, I would never go to London. No way I fly over a body of water--ever--for anyone.

probably add to this later

oh also--now joon rats out that sev posted Be Theres personal shit and kisses Be Theres ass after everything that has happened? Holy fuck, put on your dress joon

1) You'd walk on water for me and you know it. I am Godfather to Potato. You wouldn't make me Godfather to Potato unless you actually loved me. Fact. No IQ test needed there.

2) I only told you Be There was "connected" as a last ditch attempt to prevent you from outing him cos I know you were just dying to.

Yes I have always secretively fancied Jeff as bit of a sauce and developed homo erotic tendencies for him........ so much so that he changed his name from Simple Simon to Be Queer just for me ....AND they now call me Uncle Pooff .  ;D

3) Hard drugs? Yeah I do em sometimes I'll admit that....then again...
maybe if you smoked a bit of weed you'd chill out sometimes......or even better did a bit of coke you'd lose some weight finally you fat fuck.

Oh and about my dress....lol ...I only wear that in Soho at Madame JoJo's on a Friday night when they call me the "The Regina Vagina"

Keep trolling.  :-*

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2015, 02:52:58 PM »
I STILL HAVE BOXES OF OLD MAGAZINES AND DAVE FISHER'AVESHER'ORIGINAL OR ONE OF THEM U WENT BY,,HAD SOME GREAT PICS IN THOSE 90'S YRS HE GOT HOSED IN SOME OF THE U.S SHOWS,,DUDE HAD SICK BUILD,,STRONG LOOKING TOO,HIS WIFE SUE PRICE WAS DICED TEN FOLD AND KINDA HOT FOR A HARCORE DIETING FBB ER AND I DO NOT LIKE WOMENS BBING 'THAT LEVEL'

ahah thats awesome. I used to put my "walkman" on and squat while listening to Kickstart my Heart from Motley Crue cause Dave Fisher squatted while listening to that. The guy was awesome. Hung out with him at Golds Venice and at his place in San Diego when he was married to Sue Price. Dave was a good guy to me.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2015, 02:53:21 PM »
be there is ukjeff?

WHAT THE FUCK

my mind is blown

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2015, 02:56:35 PM »
Josh and Joon, are you guys still meeting up in december? I think it would be fun for both of you (no homo)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2015, 02:57:53 PM »
1) You'd walk on water for me and you know it. I am Godfather to Potato. You wouldn't make me Godfather to Potato unless you actually loved me. Fact. No IQ test needed there.

2) I only told you Be There was "connected" as a last ditch attempt to prevent you from outing him cos I know you were just dying to.

Yes I have always secretively fancied Jeff as bit of a sauce and developed homo erotic tendencies for him........ so much so that he changed his name from Simple Simon to Be Queer just for me ....AND they now call me Uncle Pooff .  ;D

3) Hard drugs? Yeah I do em sometimes I'll admit that....then again...
maybe if you smoked a bit of weed you'd chill out sometimes......or even better did a bit of coke you'd lose some weight finally you fat fuck.

Oh and about my dress....lol ...I only wear that in Soho at Madame JoJo's on a Friday night when they call me the "The Regina Vagina"

Keep trolling.  :-*

Im not trolling---Im the most blunt  person on here
Of course Im gonna be nice--you sent me like 1200 dollars or so. Im not retarded.
Fact---I firmly believe you are scared of a lot of people and have absolutely zero effect/power in real life in London. 99% of your time is in your house cause you are scared of real life. Geezus you are scared of a fake gangster who I booted off my forum.

Fact--you told me multiple times ukjeff was connected and that you were scared of the consequences against you.

Fact--I wont like or respect anyone on hard drugs---but if they are handing me money I can play them like a fiddle.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2015, 02:58:44 PM »
Josh and Joon, are you guys still meeting up in december? I think it would be fun for both of you (no homo)

no, it was never going to happen,.....we would never get along in real life

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2015, 02:59:23 PM »
Of course Im gonna be nice--you sent me like 1200 dollars or so. Im not retarded.
Fact---I firmly believe you are scared of a lot of people and have absolutely zero effect/power in real life in London. 99% of your time is in your house cause you are scared of real life. Geezus you are scared of a fake gangster who I booted off my forum.

Fact--you told me multiple times ukjeff was connected and that you were scared of the consequences against you.

Fact--I wont like or respect anyone on hard drugs---but if they are handing me money I can play them like a fiddle.

lol, no one is safe.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2015, 02:59:28 PM »

Yes he is coming! The little bitch has no say in the matter.
He will come over even if he has to swim across the ocean faster than the titanic can say sink!  ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2015, 03:00:28 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2015, 03:01:16 PM »

few years ago,..i enjoyed that time--playing micro poker, smoking cigars

I quit cigars

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2015, 03:02:28 PM »

shut up

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2015, 03:02:34 PM »

Yes he is coming! The little bitch has no say in the matter.
He will come over even if he has to swim across the ocean faster than the titanic can say sink!  ;)

when Josh goes to your house, and someone throws rubber dildoes at your windows at night while shouting: "I know you are fucking trannies in there, you motherfuckers", then it is just me. I might go in to have a few tequila shots with you guys, but I am not touching the trannies.  :D   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2015, 03:02:54 PM »
*<makes more popcorn>*    ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2015, 03:06:23 PM »
when Josh goes to your house, and someone throws rubber dildoes at your windows at night while shouting: "I know you are fucking trannies in there, you motherfuckers", then it is just me. I might go in to have a few tequila shots with you guys, but I am not touching the trannies.  :D   ;D

well he can't get hard so he might as well take it up the ass.  ;D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2015, 03:07:01 PM »
look junior lets get this shit straight in the open.

I take over that land in the spring. I am absolutely gone 80-90% of the time when that happens. My online time will be gone, as it has started already with the garbaging of all my social media. I have less than zero interest in meeting you in person. A loudmouth hard drug using drinking arrogant twat who thinks he is "solid" and the big man? Cmon, lets be real. Im as straight up as anyone, other than stringing you along for $$$$. Now its time to say see you, theres no interest or use on my end to talking to you. You have no added benefit to my life. Accept  it, move on blah blah. And learn to be unemotional. I am really getting good at it, and by spring will have it to a science.

get over yourself

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2015, 03:08:28 PM »
I'm enjoying this thread very much

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2015, 03:09:22 PM »

well he can't get hard so he might as well take it up the ass.  ;D

that is correct
i cant get it up
and when that happened, my life all of a sudden became easier and it also became easier to string idiots like you along.

It was no big deal to me, when it did function I went 26 months, 18 months and 14 months without sex. Since I was 24 I hated sex. Just makes life shitty. Morons like you get all emotional and need a tampon like that blond chick

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2015, 03:10:39 PM »
as long as I can post once a week here I am closing my own forum--not like many ppl are there anyways. Once a week posting is more than enough

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2015, 03:12:56 PM »
that is correct
i cant get it up
and when that happened, my life all of a sudden became easier and it also became easier to string idiots like you along.

It was no big deal to me, when it did function I went 26 months, 18 months and 14 months without sex. Since I was 24 I hated sex. Just makes life shitty. Morons like you get all emotional and need a tampon like that blond chick

Dead serious question.
How big is your pecker?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2015, 03:14:38 PM »
look junior lets get this shit straight in the open.

I take over that land in the spring. I am absolutely gone 80-90% of the time when that happens. My online time will be gone, as it has started already with the garbaging of all my social media. I have less than zero interest in meeting you in person. A loudmouth hard drug using drinking arrogant twat who thinks he is "solid" and the big man? Cmon, lets be real. Im as straight up as anyone, other than stringing you along for $$$$. Now its time to say see you, theres no interest or use on my end to talking to you. You have no added benefit to my life. Accept  it, move on blah blah. And learn to be unemotional. I am really getting good at it, and by spring will have it to a science.

get over yourself

I own your mind.

I control you.

You belong to me.

Simmer down

and make me a cup of tea, milk, 2 sugars

:o

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2015, 03:20:00 PM »
I own your mind.

I control you.

You belong to me.

Simmer down

and make me a cup of tea, milk, 2 sugars

:o

bye joon
viber gone
whatsapp gone

youre gone

for good this time---im fully aware my stringing you has run its course

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2015, 03:22:34 PM »
bye joon
viber gone
whatsapp gone

youre gone

for good this time---im fully aware my stringing you has run its course

I will find you.

I will hunt you down.

I will seduce you

I will string you by the thong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2015, 03:25:19 PM »
This thread`s blunt.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »
This thread`s blunt.

Yeah just smoked a massive one
:D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2015, 03:26:49 PM »

I will find you.

I will hunt you down.

I will seduce you

I will string you by the thong.

anyways, youre trying to be funny but obviously arent at all

I honestly would have never strung you if you had been real, told the truth, not been a wanna be gangster (the worst part of it), and not been such a pussy.

you think I am joking and that you will contact me on viber and all will be good,....no man, not this time. Plus my forum is now closed as you will see. Youre friendless joon.

You notice there was a highly supported thread to bring me back here, but not for you. People only wanted you gone. think about it. People dont respect a bullshitter, a wanna be, a pussy. People respect the truth