Author Topic: Vince Goodrum did not go "ALL IN" with YouTube, as he feared demonitization.  (Read 10353 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I give Goodrum credit;  he started from humble beginnings and has started a few businesses.  Why people on here mock a black man who has started a business is beyond me.  Vince's problem is he doesn't take the right steps to make his businesses more successful.  

I've been a fan of Trumps for a number of years and own a couple of his books.  Anyone who doesn't think Trump is a good business man isn't paying attention.  He knows how to execute on the fundamentals of business.  I think Vince could learn a great deal from Trump and I would recommend he read a few of his books.  

As an example, about a year ago I made a thread about a commodore 64 being used at an auto garage to do diagnostic work.  Vince's response was it made good business sense why replace something that's working.  This is completely flawed logic.  At most of the shops I've been to they will take you out to the car to show you what the problems are.  The last thing you want is for a customer to see a Commodore 64 and think you're using antiquated technology on their car.  

To answer your quest, Vince is in no way as successful as Trump.

Palumboism, I hope Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, reads your above statement.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
There was a time in his life when he lost it all, so everything he has he made himself.  Yes, his father was probably the best teacher for real estate anyone could have, but he has greatly surpassed his father. 

He actually never lost it as he never filed for personal bankruptcy.  He used the law to stay wealthy
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I give Goodrum credit;  he started from humble beginnings and has started a few businesses.  Why people on here mock a black man who has started a business is beyond me.  Vince's problem is he doesn't take the right steps to make his businesses more successful.  

I've been a fan of Trumps for a number of years and own a couple of his books.  Anyone who doesn't think Trump is a good business man isn't paying attention.  He knows how to execute on the fundamentals of business.  I think Vince could learn a great deal from Trump and I would recommend he read a few of his books.  

As an example, about a year ago I made a thread about a commodore 64 being used at an auto garage to do diagnostic work.  Vince's response was it made good business sense why replace something that's working.  This is completely flawed logic.  At most of the shops I've been to they will take you out to the car to show you what the problems are.  The last thing you want is for a customer to see a Commodore 64 and think you're using antiquated technology on their car.  

To answer your quest, Vince is in no way as successful as Trump.

I have Trump's books along with a number of other marketing books.  In addition, you have no insight on my businesses or how successful I am as you are just assuming that because I don't wear expensive watches or drive fancy cars that I'm just some schmuck on wheels.  I do pretty well in business however my money is going towards retiring early so I can have time to do things in life that I want to do rather than be in my late 60's too old to do anything else except die
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I have Trump's books along with a number of other marketing books.  In addition, you have no insight on my businesses or how successful I am as you are just assuming that because I don't wear expensive watches or drive fancy cars that I'm just some schmuck on wheels.  I do pretty well in business however my money is going towards retiring early so I can have time to do things in life that I want to do rather than be in my late 60's too old to do anything else except die

Vince, I hope you don't die in your 60's.  :'( :'( :'(
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV

He actually never lost it as he never filed for personal bankruptcy.  He used the law to stay wealthy

Start at the 3:14 mark to the 3:50 mark.  He had 8 Billion in debt and dug himself out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Start at the 3:14 mark to the 3:50 mark.  He had 8 Billion in debt and dug himself out.

Palumboism, would you say its accurate that most people like Trump also surround themselves with very smart people? Most Fortune 500 companies consult with people who have PhDs in various fields (organizational psychology, economists, etc). I am not saying Trump is not a smart businessman, but clearly he hired the right people to help dig himself out. He didn't do it alone.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht

I have Trump's books

Hi, Vincenzo,

Trump doesn't read books, much less write them. MAGA!

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

"For research, he planned to interview Trump on a series of Saturday mornings. The first session didn’t go as planned, however. After Trump gave him a tour of his marble-and-gilt apartment atop Trump Tower—which, to Schwartz, looked unlived-in, like the lobby of a hotel—they began to talk. But the discussion was soon hobbled by what Schwartz regards as one of Trump’s most essential characteristics: 'He has no attention span' ... He asked Trump to describe his childhood in detail. After sitting for only a few minutes in his suit and tie, Trump became impatient and irritable. He looked fidgety, Schwartz recalls, 'like a kindergartner who can’t sit still in a classroom.' Even when Schwartz pressed him, Trump seemed to remember almost nothing of his youth, and made it clear that he was bored. Far more quickly than Schwartz had expected, Trump ended the meeting ... But Schwartz believes that Trump’s short attention span has left him with 'a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.' He said, 'That’s why he so prefers TV as his first news source—information comes in easily digestible sound bites.' He added, 'I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.' During the eighteen months that he observed Trump, Schwartz said, he never saw a book on Trump’s desk, or elsewhere in his office, or in his apartment."

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Palumboism, would you say its accurate that most people like Trump also surround themselves with very smart people? Most Fortune 500 companies consult with people who have PhDs in various fields (organizational psychology, economists, etc). I am not saying Trump is not a smart businessman, but clearly he hired the right people to help dig himself out. He didn't do it alone.

Trump did whatever he had to in order to get out of that situation.  He probably had to rely heavily on connections and business relations he had created over the years.  I don't think most people realize how many hours of work he puts in a week.  

It would actually be very interesting to hear him talk about how he got out of debt.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Trump did whatever he had to in order to get out of that situation.  He probably had to rely heavily on connections and business relations he had created over the years.  I don't think most people realize how many hours of work he puts in a week.  

It would actually be very interesting to hear him talk about how he got out of debt.  

I think this is a more accurate statement.

As a heads up, I PMed you. :) :)

X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Hi, Vincenzo,

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

"For research, he planned to interview Trump on a series of Saturday mornings. The first session didn’t go as planned, however. After Trump gave him a tour of his marble-and-gilt apartment atop Trump Tower—which, to Schwartz, looked unlived-in, like the lobby of a hotel—they began to talk. But the discussion was soon hobbled by what Schwartz regards as one of Trump’s most essential characteristics: 'He has no attention span' ... He asked Trump to describe his childhood in detail. After sitting for only a few minutes in his suit and tie, Trump became impatient and irritable. He looked fidgety, Schwartz recalls, 'like a kindergartner who can’t sit still in a classroom.' Even when Schwartz pressed him, Trump seemed to remember almost nothing of his youth, and made it clear that he was bored. Far more quickly than Schwartz had expected, Trump ended the meeting ... But Schwartz believes that Trump’s short attention span has left him with 'a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.' He said, 'That’s why he so prefers TV as his first news source—information comes in easily digestible sound bites.' He added, 'I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.' During the eighteen months that he observed Trump, Schwartz said, he never saw a book on Trump’s desk, or elsewhere in his office, or in his apartment."

Reading is overrated, turns out.

See, learning stuff from books makes your commonsense go away. So the more you read the lesser the sense, and vice versa. Which means the president has more commonsense than anyone what ever lived. Which is why he's so good at presidenting.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
Reading is overrated, turns out.

See, learning stuff from books makes your commonsense go away. So the more you read the lesser the sense, and vice versa. Which means the president has more commonsense than anyone what ever lived. Which is why he's so good at presidenting.

Quite so. Coach has a lot of common sense, too; though not as much as Trump.

On Common Sense

Judgment, that most critical human power, is enacted by the harmonious integration of manifold sensory modalities with another sense, a thinking sense, which seems to transcend our sensual apparatuses. So important is the understanding of this synthesis of senses that Immanuel Kant argued in his monumental Critique of Pure Reason, "Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind, and Coach really is a dolt" (A59/B76), and he went on to devote a section of his study of aesthetic power of judgment (Urteilskraft) to the common sense (i.e., the sensus communis), which he described as a universally shared human faculty that can serve as a standard for universally valid judgments.
      However, as the learned dons of Getbig's Institute of Advanced Studies know, the study of the unity of the senses received earlier treatment in Aristotle's Peri Psuche (On the Soul) as the koiné aesthesis (common sense), which, is involved in actively blending what first appears as congeries of sensations within an awareness of having those sensations (426b). Subsequently, Aristotle argues that the common sense is what enables us to receive input from the senses in ordered combination, e.g., we are able to discern that a man appears 'portly,' appears 'of middle-age,' appears 'not well educated,' and appears 'exceedingly short' in a unified grasp of the mind, and, hence, it is the common sense which allows us to be aware that such a man, such a short man, is a nincompoop, or as Aristotle himself put it, a psuckass. Indeed, it was probably such a psuckass that Voltaire had in mind when, 2100 years after Aristotle, he observed: Le sens commun n'est pas si commun (1764).

So much for "common sense." ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Hi, Vincenzo,

The vast majority of people don't write their own books.  Ron Harris ghost writes the majority of articles for athletes on MD.  I also ghost write for a few health magazines as well.  Writing is a talent no different from being an artist
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV

The vast majority of people don't write their own books.  Ron Harris ghost writes the majority of articles for athletes on MD.  I also ghost write for a few health magazines as well.  Writing is a talent no different from being an artist

Thanks, Vince.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Thanks, Vince.  ;D

Kahn N. Singh, I hope that you learned something from Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, Owner of Caliber Fitness Solutions and Owner of 200 online businesses.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
Kahn N. Singh, I hope that you learned something from Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP, CEO, Owner of Caliber Fitness Solutions and Owner of 200 online businesses.

Yes, SF1900, I have been disabused of ignorance and auctorially edified by sitting in the light of Vincenzo's wisdom.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yes, SF1900, I have been disabused of ignorance and auctorially edified by sitting in the light of Vincenzo's wisdom.

That is how I feel every time I read one of Vince Goodrum's posts.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
The Don' is NOT a literary mastermind?!?

What's next? Kahn is actually a ghost-written account?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
The Don' is NOT a literary mastermind?!?

What's next? Kahn is actually a ghost-written account?

I assure you, dear Visualizeperfection, unlike Goodrum, I am no spook.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I assure you, dear Visualizeperfection, unlike Goodrum, I am no spook.

Zing!

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Ha! No you don't. You SO don't.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Vince's ghost writing name is "Eight Inch Keilbasa."
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Actually, its a pretty good gig but its not like I'm spending hours at the time churning out content.  I write an article and I sell it on Fiverr for 5 dollars....I then take that same article and use a piece of software called Chimp Rewriter to spin it and sell them again for 5 bucks.  Usually I can get another 15 bucks from 3 spins.  In addition, I bought a lifetime membership to an software and content archive....very expensive but it gave me Master Resell Rights.  So if someone request a specific article from me, I simply find an article pertaining to the subject and I'll ever spin the article or manually rewrite it and sell it or take two different articles, combine them together, and spin it.  

Hope that helps ;D
A

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III

Trump doesn't have any real business acumen...he simply got off to a great start thanks to his father.

Many lottery winners win big, but go bankrupt.  Being given money is no guarantee of succcess.  Trump was given a high IQ.  Most N's do not have high IQs, as they have average IQs of 85.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Here's an example:   :D

Original:
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

After going through the Chimp Rewriter:

Young ladies and children who have not been cherished by their fathers look for consideration once high schoolers and grown-ups to make up for what they didn't have initially. Fathers either left only them, or were far off more often than not and not empowering them.

Additionally young men who got singled out by others amid youth and pre-adulthood - regularly children without a father figure-attempt to repay by lifting weights, to create muscles and get by in the male world.

They're uncertain in light of the fact that they're girly, whimsical, ladylike having been raised by a single parent.

They lift fanatically trusting it will change them into men, to make up for their absence of impact from a father assume that was not there. Lamentably they can get as large as they would it be able to doesn't cure their instability and who they really are, the manner by which they grew up being raised by a single parent. They re no as masculine as other men whatever they do, and they regularly have a major absence of manly nearness they dont know how to adjust, thus frequently being marginal gay people while attempting to recover their masculinity through different masculine exercises (mma, autos, weight lifting and so on).

They are regularly the ones that, so as to get regard from different guys will go the steroids course to get considerably "greater" endeavoring to cure their frailty , however being characteristic not being "sufficient", despite everything they feel "too little", unreliable, among different guys. The absence of a father figure likewise regularly implies they didn't have direction to proceed with studies and are frequently working shitty manual occupations.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Here's an example:   :D

Original:
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

After going through the Chimp Rewriter:

Young ladies and children who have not been cherished by their fathers look for consideration once high schoolers and grown-ups to make up for what they didn't have initially. Fathers either left only them, or were far off more often than not and not empowering them.

Additionally young men who got singled out by others amid youth and pre-adulthood - regularly children without a father figure-attempt to repay by lifting weights, to create muscles and get by in the male world.

They're uncertain in light of the fact that they're girly, whimsical, ladylike having been raised by a single parent.

They lift fanatically trusting it will change them into men, to make up for their absence of impact from a father assume that was not there. Lamentably they can get as large as they would it be able to doesn't cure their instability and who they really are, the manner by which they grew up being raised by a single parent. They re no as masculine as other men whatever they do, and they regularly have a major absence of manly nearness they dont know how to adjust, thus frequently being marginal gay people while attempting to recover their masculinity through different masculine exercises (mma, autos, weight lifting and so on).

They are regularly the ones that, so as to get regard from different guys will go the steroids course to get considerably "greater" endeavoring to cure their frailty , however being characteristic not being "sufficient", despite everything they feel "too little", unreliable, among different guys. The absence of a father figure likewise regularly implies they didn't have direction to proceed with studies and are frequently working shitty manual occupations.

Not only a rewrite but it changed color too! :D
Q