Author Topic: MLK had a dream  (Read 1832 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
MLK had a dream
« on: August 03, 2017, 05:21:34 PM »
 Yet on Getbig some dream of earthquakes, flat earth black origins, life being a computer simulations and alex23 being positive.

According to some posters NFL team own players and Kapernick is unemployed because he wont stand for the anthem yet other players beat women until they cant stand and they are still counted on to score.

Black inventors dominate the top 50 of American inventors on Google.

Bodybuilding is more mainstream than ever yet Dorian Yates spent 3 hours talking with Joe Rogan and said the sport peaked in the 90s.

We have far to go to see  MLK's dreams come to reality but if he were here today  its certain he'd want shizzo to leave.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: MLK had a dream
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 05:43:55 PM »
Yet on Getbig some dream of earthquakes, flat earth black origins, life being a computer simulations and alex23 being positive.

According to some posters NFL team own players and Kapernick is unemployed because he wont stand for the anthem yet other players beat women until they cant stand and they are still counted on to score.

Bodybuilding is more mainstream than ever yet Dorian Yates spent 3 hours talking with Joe Rogan and said the sport peaked in the 90s.

We have far to go to see  MLK's dreams come to reality but if he were here today  its certain he'd want shizzo to leave.

Dave, you MLK and myself all share that same dream.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 05:44:48 PM »
WTF, i'll give it a shot:

1. Kaepernick is unemployed because he didn't have the football smarts to make the necessary adjustments once opposing coaching staffs started game planning for him.

2. Interesting how this great inventiveness hasn't transferred over into the Internet era where essentially all the primary movers and shakers are white males.

3. You can make a case that weight training is more mainstream than ever, but the average person doesn't even know pro bodybuilding exists.

4. I'm not well-versed on the specifics of MLK's dream, but I don't think it involved "Free at last" African-American men having the highest criminality rate of any group on the planet.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 06:46:04 PM »
WTF, i'll give it a shot:

1. Kaepernick is unemployed because he didn't have the football smarts to make the necessary adjustments once opposing coaching staffs started game planning for him.

2. Interesting how this great inventiveness hasn't transferred over into the Internet era where essentially all the primary movers and shakers are white males.

3. You can make a case that weight training is more mainstream than ever, but the average person doesn't even know pro bodybuilding exists.

4. I'm not well-versed on the specifics of MLK's dream, but I don't think it involved "Free at last" African-American men having the highest criminality rate of any group on the planet.
1. No doubt it's  a combination of everything, but while considering signing Kap the Ravens owner is asking for prayer (despite deploying Ray the obstruction of justice and Ray the knockout artist) and Fitzpatrick, Oswhiler and McNown are on teams something is up.

2. I'm all about celebrating diversity and building on the accomplishment of ethnic pride but WTH is Google trying to accomplish with this propaganda?

3. I agree

4. I'm sure MLK would be disheartened but I'm also sure he would request shizzo being banned.

Dave, you MLK and myself all share that same dream.

We have remain focused and United until we see our dream come to fruition. Stay strong brother.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 07:00:11 PM »
1. No doubt it's  a combination of everything, but while considering signing Kap the Ravens owner is asking for prayer (despite deploying Ray the obstruction of justice and Ray the knockout artist) and Fitzpatrick, Oswhiler and McNown are on teams something is up.

2. I'm all about celebrating diversity and building on the accomplishment of ethnic pride but WTH is Google trying to accomplish with this propaganda?

3. I agree

4. I'm sure MLK would be disheartened but I'm also sure he would request shizzo being banned.

We have remain focused and United until we see our dream come to fruition. Stay strong brother.

Whites are not part of the diversity equation

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 02:04:48 AM »

2. Misdirected white guilt. It's not Google's fault that there aren't any qualified black candidates to work for them. White liberals are in a tough spot regarding black America. During the Obama administration, we were led to believe that the problem was all racism and the police. Meanwhile,  White crime is at historic lows, whereas black crime is at historic highs. So, we're supposed to buy into the idea  that increasingly peaceful whites are causing blacks  to become more violent.  Moreover, the police in most of these areas have stood down and things have only gotten worse.  Ideology prevents Liberals from seeing the truth: it's simply a failed culture.

4. Shizzo is annoying as fuck but I've never supported banning anyone from this place and see no reason to start now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 06:55:51 AM »

We have far to go to see  MLK's dreams come to reality but if he were here today  its certain he'd want shizzo to leave.

You don't need MLK and his dreams when you have Johnny Falcon
Q

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 07:11:09 AM »