Author Topic: Ok, Getbiggers....Was I Right Or Wrong On This??????  (Read 8772 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Ok, Getbiggers....Was I Right Or Wrong On This??????
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 11:17:46 AM »
On Sundays, I usually have brunch and one of my favorite places is a little French Bistro & Coffee Shop called Cafe Du Vour in Downtown Greenville, SC.   The last time I was there, I was chatting with one of the waiters and he was telling me about the owner was attempting to reach out to the urban market, passing out free samples, and looking into some urban programs which I didn't pay no mind.   Well, I go in there today and actually ran into the owner and while I was waiting on my food, he asked me about ways to make things better.   I was a bit hesitant at first but I decided to tell him the jruth.  I explained to him that he shouldn't be handing out free food as it only attracts vagrants but also bluntly told him not to attempt to bring in the urban crowd or acquiesce to any social programs like Starbucks had done to which his eye went as wide to silver dollars as I don't believe he expected to get an answer like that.   I explained to him that unless he wants to go and sell BBQ sandwiches and moon pies instead of crepes, that he should stick to people who enjoy French cuisine and come into his doors with the intention of paying for their food.   I also told him that the minute he starts kissing the asses of black activists or political organizations, that he would invite other ones like vegans who would boycott his store because he uses eggs and that it would only end with him going out of business.   I finally explained to put his money advertising at art galleries, bookstores, and theaters.   He thanked me for my opinion and said that it gave him new light on what he should do.

Opinions????
You realize being an Uncle Tom wouldn’t make you white?
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2018, 02:57:54 PM »
That's right, I eat cheeseburgers, rare, with bbq sauce, like a real man. Usually with onion rings.

"French bistro" hahaha.... Especially where you live? Hahaha you got a better chance finding good sushi in Montana.

You eat whatever the warden serves you, jailbait....you prob save your potato chips for making prison burritos
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 03:05:58 PM »
You realize being an Uncle Tom wouldn’t make you white?

No, once you turn your business into social experiment, you no longer have a business
A

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 03:31:57 PM »
Based on your account, I would give you a thumbs-up :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 06:46:37 PM »

No, once you turn your business into social experiment, you no longer have a business

Melvin "Uncle Tom" Goodum.
All of Melvin's tops, that we know of, have been white. Makes you think huh? ???
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2018, 01:09:59 AM »

You eat whatever the warden serves you, jailbait....you prob save your potato chips for making prison burritos

Actually never ate a "prison burrito". Those.are for "your kind"..

Ever wonder why you don't have any friends? Or why you be always been single?(besides your cucumber gyno-tits and stretch mark-covered love handles)

Lonely life you have.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2018, 03:47:58 AM »

Obviously, reading isn't your strong point.  I was eating when I was ASKED FOR MY OPINION, you shaved monkey which means I'm entitled to give an opinion. This had nothing to do with blacks or any race but a matter of attempting to attract an audience who would rather get candy bars, hot peanuts, and lottery tickets than to have French cuisine. 

Come along now, Melvin.  There's no call to be unreasonable.  You have a well established history of putting on airs.

Be on guard against this.  When you sense that you are inflicting yourself upon a conversational partner, stop immediately.  If you're simply too oblivious then enlist the help of a friend to let you know when you are publicly embarrassing yourself.

In time, I'm sure you'll be able to comport yourself with a soupçon of dignity.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2018, 04:13:03 AM »
Excellent advice.

A business is catering to a certain market. No business can get every customer. As an example - Walmart. While I am not from the USA I have spoken to people who would never shop there due to some of the types of people it attracts and it seems to have a stigma associated with shopping there. But it's obviously cheap and offers everything so they will get a lot of business just not everyone.

Starbucks is fucking stupid, trying to please everyone when they should worry about their customers only. They will lose paying customers appeasing bulllshit.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2018, 09:14:09 AM »
Ok, if you're sure.  At most the guy was looking for "Some creme fraiche would be great with this."  Instead you launch into this bizarre 'I'm not one of those blacks, you know' philippic, while calling cafe food cuisine.  Just cringetastic.  That poor man had to stand there politely and endure you cluelessly parading your insecurities up and down the joint.  Honestly, if you're going to try that hard then just start wearing a cravat and a pocket watch.

Hahahaha I know getbiggers felt compelled to stick to a certain narrative, but I was wondering if anyone was going to point out that that was an absolutely batshit response.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2018, 10:06:40 AM »
Actually never ate a "prison burrito". Those.are for "your kind"..

Ever wonder why you don't have any friends? Or why you be always been single?(besides your cucumber gyno-tits and stretch mark-covered love handles)

Lonely life you have.

Yes, I would trade my present life for you're fabolous life of an unemployed "fitness trainer" with a long criminal record who lives in a basement and still gets money from his homosexual dad and his partner in order to buy food and clothing.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2018, 05:21:11 PM »
As usual...no response from Slingblade ::)
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2018, 08:17:20 PM »
You were both right and wrong.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2018, 08:26:18 PM »

Yes, I would trade my present life for you're fabolous life of an unemployed "fitness trainer" with a long criminal record who lives in a basement and still gets money from his homosexual dad and his partner in order to buy food and clothing.   

Vince is this a comment/insult  that you think your children will hear?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2018, 09:17:12 PM »

Careful what you say about him
You could get banned
He seems to have a hot line for reporting & getting posters banned.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2018, 09:24:14 PM »

Careful what you say about him
You could get banned
He seems to have a hot line for reporting & getting posters banned.

Yea, I'm aware that he's always crying to the mods like Strawman about his feelings getting hurt.....after I respond to their attacks naturally.

If you throw hands, expect one to come back across your face.....
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2018, 09:32:35 PM »

Yea, I'm aware that he's always crying to the mods like Strawman about his feelings getting hurt.....after I respond to their attacks naturally.

If you throw hands, expect one to come back across your face.....

Probably like you I know a fair bit about his true persona.
It’s very clear he cries off to mods all the time.
Why he’s tolerated on here makes me think of back handed deals going on
Likewise with that other scamming gh15 account that keeps being let back on
To sell / con more gullible posters out of $.

Ahha Twatman straw he’s another cry baby running to the mods is he..... ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2018, 09:51:36 PM »

Probably like you I know a fair bit about his true persona.
It’s very clear he cries off to mods all the time.
Why he’s tolerated on here makes me think of back handed deals going on
Likewise with that other scamming gh15 account that keeps being let back on
To sell / con more gullible posters out of $.

Ahha Twatman straw he’s another cry baby running to the mods is he..... ::)

The problem with ESFitness is that he thinks that he's an fitness expert because he sold steroids.   Big fucking whoop, there's a lot of people out there that have sold steroids....even Jason Genova has sold steroids.   Because of this, he feels that he has absolutely no need to make any academic pursuits whatsoever.   Because he thinks he knows everything, his attitude has gotten him in trouble....I can train anyone..... I can write the best articles.....I'm sober enough to drive home.....etc.   

In my life, I never once thought I knew everything.   That's why I was able to grow and prosper in my ventures because I'm always doing things....building fitness websites, podcast, youtube shows, writing articles, developing supplements.   For that, I am very financially stable

ESFitness has time to change.  He needs to wake up one day...pour all of the alcohol down the drain in his hobbit hole and get some help. 
A