Author Topic: I am a physical wreck  (Read 25423 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I am a physical wreck
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2018, 01:13:39 AM »
Any grandma can make to the summit of Mt.Kosciusko (2228 m), the Top of Australia   8)
Great place for the Canonballing  :D

Any grandma can't do this! Photo found on the internet. Shows a brave guy sitting near the end of the rock. You can see how precarious it is with a drop of a few hundred meters on three sides.

I went as far as I could but still have my boots touch the rock below my feet. This guy is way beyond that. I can tell you it takes a lot of nerve to do it with no one else around.

Do a search online and you will find some daredevils standing out there.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2018, 01:19:55 AM »
I found a photo of a guy standing out there. Now this is either crazy or very brave. I edited the photo of course.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2018, 02:39:39 AM »
This guy is way beyond that. I can tell you it takes a lot of nerve to do it with no one else around.

Who took the photo then?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2018, 02:47:07 AM »
Not quite at Ronnie Coleman's level but I sure feeling the effects of age and life style. I just got a second opinion from a doctor and she said the same thing, I need knee replacement surgery.

I also got a full body bone scan/survey and it explains a lot as to why I am always so stiff and sore. Most is Greek to me like"tug lesions" and "chondrocalcinosis" and I haven't looked it up yet. Well, I did look up "tug lesions" but still don't know what it is. This was the report:

There are multilevel degenerative changes of the cervical, thoracic and
lumbar spine. There are degenerative changes of the bilateral shoulders,
bilateral hips and bilateral knees. There are extensive atherosclerotic
vascular calcifications. Soft tissue calcifications are seen adjacent to
the proximal to mid humeri, the bilateral hips and the bilateral lower
extremities, nonspecific in etiology. A prominent tug lesion is seen along
the medial aspect of the mid diaphysis of the left femur. Suture anchors
are seen within the greater tuberosity of the left humerus. There are old
healed right and left rib fractures. Heel spurs on both right and left heels.
Faint soft tissue calcifications are seen within the bilateral knee joints, most
consistent with chondrocalcinosis.

Interpreted  by: Jason Merchant, MD

You probably have genetic problems stemming from your races ancestral practice of incest.

Lucky for you this was eradicated when whites arrived. Other wise you might have looked more like the arabic frog babies. (Although you clearly have some similarities to them still).

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2018, 03:23:59 AM »
You probably have genetic problems stemming from your races ancestral practice of incest.

Lucky for you this was eradicated when whites arrived. Other wise you might have looked more like the arabic frog babies. (Although you clearly have some similarities to them still).

Again everything gets back to sexual perversion. With you, all roads led to incest, pedophilia and homosexuality. It's something that consumes your every waking moment.

You were molested as a child. You are ambivalent because you felt violated but on another level you enjoyed it. This torments you. Get help. You can beat this and become whole again.

Many gays reminisce about the first time they were fucked by men (when they were boys) with great pleasure....  (a total rejection of your theory that THAT would be bad)...

are you ready to re-evaluate?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2018, 03:45:26 AM »
But you're not just a "physical" wreck are you...

it's also your mind

What do you attribute that to?  Is it your mongoloid fascination with white children?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2018, 04:07:14 AM »
But you're not just a "physical" wreck are you...

it's also your mind

What do you attribute that to?  Is it your mongoloid fascination with white children?

You got fuked by a man as a boy. It torments your every waking moment. You're obsessed with sexual perversion. It's all you post about. Even if it's not the subject there are always pedo/gay overtones. How often do I post about white children? I've never had sex with a teen or preteen ever. Nobody here really believes that I have. Not even you. But you still persist in your fantasy. You so want to believe it. So you don't feel so alone.

You've had a dick in your mouth and in your ass at a time when you weren't emotionally ready. We get it. Do something about it. Get help and learn to accept what you have become and just move on.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2018, 04:08:31 AM »
hahahahahha lol

dude i am genuinely laughing my ass off behind this keyboard

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2018, 04:09:42 AM »
Not quite at Ronnie Coleman's level but I sure feeling the effects of age and life style. I just got a second opinion from a doctor and she said the same thing, I need knee replacement surgery.

I also got a full body bone scan/survey and it explains a lot as to why I am always so stiff and sore. Most is Greek to me like"tug lesions" and "chondrocalcinosis" and I haven't looked it up yet. Well, I did look up "tug lesions" but still don't know what it is. This was the report:

There are multilevel degenerative changes of the cervical, thoracic and
lumbar spine. There are degenerative changes of the bilateral shoulders,
bilateral hips and bilateral knees. There are extensive atherosclerotic
vascular calcifications. Soft tissue calcifications are seen adjacent to
the proximal to mid humeri, the bilateral hips and the bilateral lower
extremities, nonspecific in etiology. A prominent tug lesion is seen along
the medial aspect of the mid diaphysis of the left femur. Suture anchors
are seen within the greater tuberosity of the left humerus. There are old
healed right and left rib fractures. Heel spurs on both right and left heels.
Faint soft tissue calcifications are seen within the bilateral knee joints, most
consistent with chondrocalcinosis.

Interpreted  by: Jason Merchant, MD

Lots of walking, stretching and an organic plant based diet with wild caught meats/fish and plenty of rest will allow your body to heal itself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2018, 04:19:35 AM »
Lots of walking, stretching and an organic plant based diet with wild caught meats/fish and plenty of rest will allow your body to heal itself.

I guess you haven't kept up with the thread. I need knee replacement surgery and one of the reasons is that I can't walk for long distances. Since I've always been involved in martial arts I have stretched regularly for decades and I'm sure I'm more flexible than the majority on here. I can still touch my head to my knees while keeping my legs straight, get in the lotus position, and though I can no longer do a full split I can get pretty damn close. I get plenty of sleep. Make sure I allot 8 hours every night and take naps on my day off. Rest doesn't rebuild cartilage, worn joints and compressed disks. Nor does eating plants and "wild" caught meat and fish.

Old age always gets the better of everyone. Everyone. Check back with me when you are 60 years old.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2018, 09:07:27 AM »
I guess you haven't kept up with the thread. I need knee replacement surgery and one of the reasons is that I can't walk for long distances. Since I've always been involved in martial arts I have stretched regularly for decades and I'm sure I'm more flexible than the majority on here. I can still touch my head to my knees while keeping my legs straight, get in the lotus position, and though I can no longer do a full split I can get pretty damn close. I get plenty of sleep. Make sure I allot 8 hours every night and take naps on my day off. Rest doesn't rebuild cartilage, worn joints and compressed disks. Nor does eating plants and "wild" caught meat and fish.

Old age always gets the better of everyone. Everyone. Check back with me when you are 60 years old.
Dude you should look into the carnivore diet, listen to Rogans podcast a few days ago with Jordan Peterson, his daughter has severe arthritis since she was a child, she has had a few of her joints replaced, she has been on arthritis meds, antidepressants, and all kinds of various other prescription meds including Adderall , since she has been on the carnivore diet, literally everything has been cured, she is on zero meds, is able to workout and train, it has completely changed her life. There is numerous others who have adopted this way of eating and it is healing tons of various ailments. Look into a site called meatheals.com

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2018, 12:19:29 PM »
Dude you should look into the carnivore diet, listen to Rogans podcast a few days ago with Jordan Peterson, his daughter has severe arthritis since she was a child, she has had a few of her joints replaced, she has been on arthritis meds, antidepressants, and all kinds of various other prescription meds including Adderall , since she has been on the carnivore diet, literally everything has been cured, she is on zero meds, is able to workout and train, it has completely changed her life. There is numerous others who have adopted this way of eating and it is healing tons of various ailments. Look into a site called meatheals.com

Some argue that an acidic diet is bad for joints, such as one with a lot of red meat.

Apparently, red meat is one of the worst for arthritis.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2018, 01:22:06 PM »
Some argue that an acidic diet is bad for joints, such as one with a lot of red meat.

Hmm, never heard this before.

Gorback

• Getbig I
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2018, 05:27:08 PM »
BTW, I'm thinking of asking my doctor for the stronger stuff. The opiods because Matt C. said that some of them are harmless on your kidneys. Know anything about this?

Try the slow release version of Tramadol - one tablet of 100 mg a couple of days a week does it for me. Not everybody find this opiod useful, but for me its the most useful drug ever against kneepains and other aches. It also gives me an energy boost for the whole day and most of the day after as well.

Maxpower13

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »
you know Pellius, when it comes to me all you did was say how out of shape I am, how ugly I am, etc etc. I have ZERO joint issues, no pains, not on meds other than my crazy pills, and we are only a few years apart. Interesting how that goes

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2018, 06:16:59 PM »

Incidentally I listened to her story yesterday:

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2018, 06:34:43 PM »

Meat diet, fruit diet, plant diet, organic diet... and all claim someone else has found a miracle cure. My condition is sports related. I had 95% of my cartilage removed back in 1995. It's bone on bone. After over a decade of being slam on a mat I have a compressed disk and spine degeneration. Eating is going to cure that. Food is 3 things: protein, carbs and fats. It's not that complicated. It doesn't matter to the body if it's red meat or egg whites, it all gets broken down into amino acid. Same with carbs: oatmeal, spinach, jelly beans -- all gets broken down into blood sugar. Now with carbs it does make a difference via insulin response and process meats with all those chemicals can't be good for you. I eat McDonalds burgers guilt free constantly but won't touch a Hot Dog or a Sub sandwich. But the main health issue with food is people eat too much. They are fat. Those rice paddy Asians eat mostly simple carbs -- rice. But they rarely have heart disease and are in a full squat all day. But they are not playing football or MMA and they are not fat.

If the Carnivore diet cures all these maladies then it is inherently good for your health and is the optimal diet we all should be one. Are you on the Carnivore diet?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2018, 06:37:13 PM »
Try the slow release version of Tramadol - one tablet of 100 mg a couple of days a week does it for me. Not everybody find this opiod useful, but for me its the most useful drug ever against kneepains and other aches. It also gives me an energy boost for the whole day and most of the day after as well.

Is it OTC? And is it easy on the kidneys. Recall that ibuprofin works great for me but Tylenol does nothing.
They relieve pain by different pathways. But advil is bad for kidneys and Tylenol stresses the liver. I would much rather stress the liver because it can regenerate. Kidneys don't come back.

Gorback

• Getbig I
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
Is it OTC? And is it easy on the kidneys.

OTC depends where you live I suppose, here in south-america it's over the counter. Easy on kindneys and liver to my knowledge. This drug should not be abused though, so I keep my upper limit to max 300 mg per week and usually not above 200 mg. It works synergetic with coffee and paracetamol if you need more of the pain killing effect.

I don't like the effect of the usual tramadol capsules so I'm talking about the XTR version here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2018, 07:37:21 PM »
you know Pellius, when it comes to me all you did was say how out of shape I am, how ugly I am, etc etc. I have ZERO joint issues, no pains, not on meds other than my crazy pills, and we are only a few years apart. Interesting how that goes

All I did was say how out of shape you are? I'm not even sure who you are and you only have 7 posts.
But I've made it abundantly clear, crystal clear, that if your goal in life is to be safe and healthy. To avoid
all forms of intense physical exertion and never challenge yourself and try to take yourself to your limit, then  of course you will fare much better physically. My aunt has a 1998 Ford Fiesta with only 25,000 miles on it. It's like brand new. She hardly uses it. Most cars are in the junk yard. So look back on your life and asked yourself did you, are you, getting the most out of it? Are you living it or just existing in it? Everything in life is temporary, even you will eventually get old and have similar problems. We all die. But what did you do before that. That's why I don't criticize Ronnie Coleman. Yes, he speeded up the aging process but he wouldn't have it any other way. He lived his dream. He was what he wanted to become even though it was temporary -- like everything is.

So now he's hobbling around like an old man. Like we all will one day if we don't die young. But he has something that you don't. Maybe it doesn't matter to you but it does to him. To each his own. I hope you are happy and enjoying life.

BTW, you mentioned "crazy pill". I would much rather my body go than my mind. And I believe how you live your life determines to a large extent your mental health. When someone has a purpose in life, a desire, a motivation, to achieve something. To be something. To break free from the pack -- or at least try to. I think that puts you in a much healthier state of mind than just getting through the day. Ronnie did what he did because he had to. He'd go crazy if he was denied being in the gym throwing those weights around. Even his doctor said that lifting weights like he does isn't good for him but in another sense it is. It's what he does. I remember Arnold once commenting that there's more to life than just eating, sleeping and taking a crap. He could easily just kick back, bang hotties, go to fancy restaurants, travel, sleep in... but he doesn't. It's not in his nature.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2018, 03:20:45 AM »
Any grandma can't do this! Photo found on the internet. Shows a brave guy sitting near the end of the rock. You can see how precarious it is with a drop of a few hundred meters on three sides.

I went as far as I could but still have my boots touch the rock below my feet. This guy is way beyond that. I can tell you it takes a lot of nerve to do it with no one else around.

Do a search online and you will find some daredevils standing out there.

Yeah, U need super balls to seat at the end of the rock like that guy.
Go to Balmoral & walk by Awaba St., from the beach to Spit Rd ., stiffest street in Sydney (65%) incline.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2018, 03:35:36 AM »

Say that to his daughter, who experienced the opposite.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2018, 03:40:35 AM »
Say that to his daughter, who experienced the opposite.

Just saying what I've read, I do have steak and meat several days a week though, but I feel better with fish.

Personally, I feel fish is more healthy.

I also use apple cider vinegar, which can apparently also help reduce acidity in the body and make it more alkaline.

High acidity can lead to inflammation and disease, skin issues and joint pain, at least from the perspective of an alkaline diet.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2018, 04:09:06 AM »

Just do some research on the carnivore diet and you'll come across numerous stories of people being healed of all kinds of issues, pain, autoimmune issues, different diseases. It's legit and sustainable. Beef is one of the most nutrient dense foods a human can consume.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2018, 07:01:44 AM »
Just do some research on the carnivore diet and you'll come across numerous stories of people being healed of all kinds of issues, pain, autoimmune issues, different diseases. It's legit and sustainable. Beef is one of the most nutrient dense foods a human can consume.

Well, cousin Neanderthal was 90% meat eater to  :-[