Author Topic: Mel B in rehab for sex addiction  (Read 14058 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Mel B in rehab for sex addiction
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2018, 05:55:02 AM »
I think that Asian tattoo on her belly says: "Musclecenter's anal slut".

Correct me if I am wrong!

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2018, 07:42:13 AM »
she was sporty spice i think.

Bodybuilding-related, pointy shoulders of peace

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2018, 10:05:13 AM »
Bodybuilding-related, pointy shoulders of peace

T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 10:08:05 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 10:44:33 AM »
I'm not going to listen to 1 hour+ of nerds babbling, so thankfully they have a summary cliff at about 1hr

and yeah, this pretty much encapsulates what happened with guys like Duchovny checking in a rehab for "sex addiction". Its for the wife to feel less shame in public. It rewrites the narrative from "my husband is of poor moral character and chooses to cheat on me with hotter, younger women just because he can" to "my husband is a broken, sick man and we're going to stick together and fight his demons!"  ::)

in mel b's case, she gets to pretend she's "acting out" about her childhood and working through her issues, instead of just being a plain old drunken hobag. As if drunkard women getting spread by multiple guys was some kind of special phenomena requiring professional analysis LOL. Freud's analysis : GET OFF THE SAUCE SLUT
Smh. Just go the part where Eric Benet is talking. They have it marked at 26. Eric Benet was Halle Berry’s husband. He is an R&B singer and ladies man. Secrawler posted a vid up top.
What dude was talking about was that he found out that he is not a sex addict.

The question is, was Mel B, a heavy drinker before or after the failed marriage? Remember she has 3 daughters now—-that’s 3 failed relationships, resulting in children. And she had ago apparently pay out a large sum of money to the dude. A lot of men start drinking heavily after a divorce, so...

Bodybuilding related, she’s in shape, so obviously the vodka being a diuretic is helping her, like Levrone would advocate.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 11:26:43 AM »
She looks fucking hot in that first pic but once she opens her mouth you just want to punch the cunt

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM »
Keeping this suitably vague... (might even be a repost to be honest)

Was off duty but hanging round with friends on a door (as you do) in a Derby nightclub some time around 97 or so.  Mel B and sister turn up as normal guests - no PA or anything.  They are all comped of course.  Their security talk to the venue as per what they want and then night goes on as normal... 

2am:  On the way out the rear door I swear Mel B grabs me square in the b4lls and smiles...

No point to the story - it just happened....
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 12:37:13 PM »
She looks fucking hot in that first pic but once she opens her mouth you just want to punch the cunt

Also, she is 43 years old. A woman that age doing a duck face pose is a warning sign that she is crazy.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:26 PM »
Keeping this suitably vague... (might even be a repost to be honest)

Was off duty but hanging round with friends on a door (as you do) in a Derby nightclub some time around 97 or so.  Mel B and sister turn up as normal guests - no PA or anything.  They are all comped of course.  Their security talk to the venue as per what they want and then night goes on as normal... 

2am:  On the way out the rear door I swear Mel B grabs me square in the b4lls and smiles...

No point to the story - it just happened....

Did you get your balls back?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 01:02:11 PM »
The nudes / topless shots, lightly done up -

https://i.redd.it/k76tzrr9j3t01.jpg .

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2018, 01:54:33 PM »
Did you get your balls back?

Haha - yeah - she spit them out in my face  ;D ;D ;D

F**ker  ;D
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 02:00:36 PM »
Why are you douchebags digging up these stories and posting them here? You work for the press or something? Check your estrogen levels

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
Haha - yeah - she spit them out in my face  ;D ;D ;D

F**ker  ;D

I feel much relieved. Sincerely yours.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2018, 03:13:03 PM »
Why are you douchebags digging up these stories and posting them here? You work for the press or something? Check your estrogen levels
What aromatase inhibitor do you use?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2018, 03:17:53 PM »
Filthy (spice) girl.

Probably has genital warts and coffee breath.
great post

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2018, 03:25:40 PM »
The nudes / topless shots, lightly done up -

https://i.redd.it/k76tzrr9j3t01.jpg .

Those are some nasty bolt-ons. The scars don’t help, either.

Like others say, the broad is a filthy whore, period. Pumping out random kids from random guys, spreading her legs for random Joes, drinking a tonne, annoying everyone with her wretched voice and useless opinions.

Scary indeed.

Kwon3

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2018, 03:45:48 PM »
What aromatase inhibitor do you use?
LMFAO.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2018, 05:41:40 PM »

Like others say, the broad is a filthy whore, period. Pumping out random kids from random guys, spreading her legs for random Joes, drinking a tonne, annoying everyone with her wretched voice and useless opinions.

Scary indeed.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2018, 06:17:44 PM »
I thought this thread was about Mel Brooks

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »
I thought this thread was about Mel Brooks

Or Mel Blanc. Either is far more talented and influential in this world than an attention slut is.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2018, 07:20:23 PM »

Scary indeed.
Agreed.

Kwon3

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2018, 07:23:11 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2018, 08:15:52 PM »
The subject of this thread is a whore.  No one brings a whore home to meet mom, unless of course mom is a madam (yeah John said that).

As to booty's whatever being better than the subject of this thread (not picking on you brother Kwon3!)?  No brainer.  She's still too young for such as I but that doesn't mean she isn't pretty.  Booty may have flaws but so long as they're kept private (as in to herself), there will be no problem.  To paraphrase an excellent song by Bread, how many came before really doesn't matter just so long as the two are each other's last.  A very smart friend once remarked on the subject of  relationships - If the two of you never shared a past, don't bring either one up.

This Mel B is fodder for those who have sold their souls to finance a wet dream.  FTN.

Some people give one another so much shit around here you'd think this was a forum for flies.

Kwon3

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2018, 08:17:33 PM »
The subject of this thread is a whore.  No one brings a whore home to meet mom, unless of course mom is a madam (yeah John said that).

As to booty's whatever being better than the subject of this thread (not picking on you brother Kwon3!)?  No brainer.  She's still too young for such as I but that doesn't mean she isn't pretty.  Booty may have flaws but so long as they're kept private (as in to herself), there will be no problem.  To paraphrase an excellent song by Bread, how many came before really doesn't matter just so long as the two are each other's last.  A very smart friend once remarked on the subject of  relationships - If the two of you never shared a past, don't bring either one up.

This Mel B is fodder for those who have sold their souls to finance a wet dream.  FTN.

Some people give one another so much shit around here you'd think this was a forum for flies.
Nah, she's pushing 50. You would've been a teenager if you'd been her father. Her pink balloon knot could use a cornholing by a silver-pubed big-dicked conservative bulwark like yourself.

Her liberal Aussie good conduct badge would melt off her sports bra after a weekend at a Schmoetel six with your pinga splitting her oft-traveled rectal orifice as you drill one load after another in her steaming hot shitter.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Nah, she's pushing 50. You would've been a teenager if you'd been her father. Her pink balloon knot could use a cornholing by a silver-pubed big-dicked conservative bulwark like yourself.

Her liberal Aussie good conduct badge would melt off her sports bra after a weekend at a Schmoetel six with your pinga splitting her oft-traveled rectal orifice as you drill one load after another in her steaming hot shitter.

LOL!  That reads hilarious but the truth of the matter is she is much too young for such as I.  I prefer the music of the 40s through the 80s. I don't like TV and only go see certain genres of film.  She probably has that wonderous Aussie accent but even that isn't enough to warrant dating someone that young especially someone I don't have anything in common with except what I believe is called "New Relationship Energy". ;D  She would kill me...LOL!

She seems a nice girl and I think to keep it that way is best done by staying clear.  I used to want to go to Australia because a friend told me about 30 or so years ago that the women to men ratio was about 30 to 1.  That made me think even I had a chance.   I never took that one.  ;D

Thanks for the laughs, man!