Author Topic: Kevin Spacey  (Read 24899 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Kevin Spacey
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2019, 12:51:51 PM »
I didn't care for American Beauty because of the expectations of it being so "controversial."  It was very tame compared to what I was expecting.  I know most loved it though.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2019, 01:05:00 PM »
Everyone here  seem to forget that he's been charged for giving alcohol to someone under age, so whatever happens after or during the alcohol drinking " will hurt Spacey in court .

WooSSHHHHHHHHH   LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEE

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2019, 01:13:57 PM »
Guy’s just an actor.

Not some great talent.

My fave flick of his is Seven.

Wonder if he fondled Morgan’s ballbag. No homo.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2019, 01:14:24 PM »
SCOTT, I'm not up to date on this SPACEY subject, but did he or did he not threaten to 'expose' other Hollywood-ites under certain circumstances if 'things' did not go his way?

The big question is, "What things had to go his way?"

Not sure if I am explaining this correctly, but some GetBiggers might understand and explain those Hollywood details.

And there are most likely many gay type maneuvers that may be exposed similar to the present "Me-Too" stuff which I'm surprised hasn't been disclosed already.

Somebody ought to make a movie!

Hi Stunt!

I'm not in the film/entertainment business but have friends that are and from what I've learned and seen over the years, if Spacey finds his own balls, he should empty them on Hollyweird while under oath.    Their excuse for such excess? 

They are bored with the norm.

These folks act like they're above not only morality but the law.  Reality is they've long played moral limbo and just when you think someone's gone as low as they can?

They break out the shovels.

In a related aside, if Spacey finds his, perhaps Navratilova will locate hers.   Women's sports needs a woman to speak out.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 01:23:24 PM »
Under current circumstances, this might not be the best move for Spacey.

Why?  Unless he goes the way of the transjenner  (how brave of "her"!), Hollyweird will shun him. Outside of being a towel monkey for Kai Greene, his career might be flushed.

I think he is a fine actor but that and Jesus ain't gonna save him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 01:27:52 PM »
As I remember, having your prostate massaged can be erotically mind blowing, if done right. -Makes no difference what your sexual preferences are.

Fuckin' gross...You're a fan of Ed "Edweirdo" Buck, huh? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 02:00:44 PM »
x2 great actor though.  I wouldn't describe it as "sad" (implies sympathy for this behavior) but I do think it's "tragic" that people who are so talented and entertaining to so many other people are such perverts in their personal lives.

I suspect some celebrities such as actors, despite that they are successful are oftentimes insecure people. Some of these folks mask and bolster their fragile egos with acts of domination and power over others. They can also be sitting ducks for anyone seeking for extortion.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2019, 02:02:57 PM »
I suspect some celebrities such as actors, despite that they are successful are oftentimes insecure people. Some of these folks mask and bolster their fragile egos with acts of domination and power over others. They can also be sitting ducks for anyone seeking for extortion.
Joe Rogan talks about dating an actress in one of his podcasts.  He said actresses (and actors) are the most insecure people on the planet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2019, 02:16:02 PM »
Everyone here  seem to forget that he's been charged for giving alcohol to someone under age, so whatever happens after or during the alcohol drinking " will hurt Spacey in court .

WooSSHHHHHHHHH   LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup. If you get caught breaking the law there will be consequences. Back in the day, giving someone who was underage a drink or two, wasn't such a big deal as it is today. Starting when I was sixteen I went to a lot of open parties, some sponsored by beer manufactures, where no one ever bothered checking for I.D. before giving you a drink. It's the motive of the provider that changes everything. If your point is to ply someone with alcohol or drugs in order to more easily coerce sexual acts with them, your actions are despicable.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2019, 02:19:39 PM »
Prime upping his post count rapidly in this thread.  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2019, 02:20:46 PM »
SCOTT, I'm not up to date on this SPACEY subject, but did he or did he not threaten to 'expose' other Hollywood-ites under certain circumstances if 'things' did not go his way?

The big question is, "What things had to go his way?"

Not sure if I am explaining this correctly, but some GetBiggers might understand and explain those Hollywood details.

And there are most likely many gay type maneuvers that may be exposed similar to the present "Me-Too" stuff which I'm surprised hasn't been disclosed already.

Somebody ought to make a movie!

Haha. "Gay type maneuvers" of peace.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2019, 02:25:05 PM »
Why?  Unless he goes the way of the transjenner  (how brave of "her"!), Hollyweird will shun him. Outside of being a towel monkey for Kai Greene, his career might be flushed.

I hate the blame game many people play today. Excusing your own bad behavior by accusing others of doing the same thing is an unacceptable cop-out. It just doesn't wash with me. Two wrongs never make a right.

You are right 'Hollywood' will shun him for as long as it's necessary. Should this blow over at some point and if he becomes marketable, Hollywood will once again embrace him.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 02:31:38 PM »
SCOTT, PRIME , Etal,  It appears to me that SPACEY is already on Hollywood's long term shit-list as far as being a noticeable actor in a major motion picture or TV show, but is he still receiving monthly income as a result of his producer's job or from some other Hollywood position outside of the public's eyeballs?

Or is he really out of Hollywood for good and forever?

And will he be dragging others down with him?

This would make one hell of an interesting Hollywood movie!

FINAL CUT, where the hell are you?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »
You motherfuckers are crazy.  You're taking shit about Keyser motherfucking Soze.  You're all going to die.
a

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 11:59:32 PM »
 ::)

I didn't think #metoo was meant for g a y s. really, if a man touches you, then you knuckle up and show up for your assault court date. complete phucking travesty!  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2019, 03:45:23 AM »
Prime upping his post count rapidly in this thread.  :D

:D
a

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2019, 07:17:43 AM »

Tranjener" is perceived (by most) as a victim of society living repressed for over 60 years ..

Spacey is perceived as a sexual predator .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2019, 07:28:46 AM »
As I remember, having your prostate massaged can be erotically mind blowing, if done right. -Makes no difference what your sexual preferences are.

And there you have it.  If anyone is looking to find this old creepy bastard just look in a Kevin Spacey thread for the guy talking about being erotically mind blown via a prostate massage.  Christ I need to wipe that unsolicited visual from my mind.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2019, 07:37:07 AM »

Haha. "Gay type maneuvers" of peace.

Wasnt that a band's name ?

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2019, 08:34:29 AM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2019, 09:14:50 AM »
OUTED
p

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2019, 09:19:52 AM »
OUTED
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 02:33:07 PM »
Just for the record, I've always intensely disliked tattletales.

Old homo.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 02:37:53 PM »
KWON, Check this out on some medical board and see if this is correct ... but to the best of my limited medical knowledge/experience it's a common medical practice for a doctor to massage your prostate to make you cum for a 'medical cum inspection' or watever the official medical term is for that procedure.

Ain't that true ... or was I dup-ted!?

It was unexpected, but it did feel good .....  but damn embarrassing.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2019, 03:07:39 PM »
KWON, Check this out on some medical board and see if this is correct ... but to the best of my limited medical knowledge/experience it's a common medical practice for a doctor to massage your prostate to make you cum for a 'medical cum inspection' or watever the official medical term is for that procedure.

Ain't that true ... or was I dup-ted!?

It was unexpected, but it did feel good .....  but damn embarrassing.

Wait, you blew a load because a doctor had a finger up your ass?!