Author Topic: 77 today.  (Read 58230 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: 77 today.
« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2019, 03:03:50 PM »
Vince when was the last time a female found you desirable?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2019, 03:04:08 PM »
I find Vince entertaining and funny but Basile is always bitter and angry, nor that I care but regardless of the comment his comeback is 99% of the times unpleasant.
Which is a thing I don't understand. Get big is to have fun. It's all facade.

So everyone can have fun at my expense but I can’t do what I like to amuse myself?

Most here are too thick to appreciate my sense of humour.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2019, 03:08:35 PM »
Basile is hardly a victim here. He tried for years to get under Goodrum's skin to make him as angry as possible. Basile eventually found the magic formula: Calling Goodrum the wife of his previous relationship.

Basile knew very well that Goodrum was a dominant top, and not a bottom. Neither did he have the wife role in that relationship.

That really got under Goodrum's skin, and the conflict just escalated from there.

You are as dumb as Goodrum. He referred to Queen Vissy as his husband. I didn’t know that both partners in a gay relationship often refer to their husband. No way of knowing who does what to whom!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »

If you ask Basile, he is probably "too smart" for most women.  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2019, 03:22:52 PM »

You are as dumb as Goodrum. He referred to Queen Vissy as his husband. I didn’t know that both partners in a gay relationship often refer to their husband. No way of knowing who does what to whom!

Vince, who do you think was cooking and doing the dishes?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2019, 03:29:56 PM »
Happy belated birthday Vince 🎂

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2019, 03:35:25 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2019, 03:36:32 PM »

How many years did Basile maintain this sort of shape?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2019, 03:46:01 PM »
Happy belated birthday Vince 🎂

Thanks, Booty.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2019, 03:53:13 PM »
NO idea bro,but he looked damn good.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2019, 04:09:28 PM »

That photo was taken in 1975 two weeks out from my last contest.

Was in shape in 1989 then put on weight afterwards. I get fed too well....difficult to lose fat nowadays.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2019, 04:17:39 PM »

That photo was taken in 1975 two weeks out from my last contest.

Was in shape in 1989 then put on weight afterwards. I get fed too well....difficult to lose fat nowadays.

What about hypertrophy and strength though? Arms must be just as big if not bigger.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2019, 05:32:25 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2019, 08:51:33 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2019, 09:04:57 PM »
NO idea bro,but he looked damn good.

Imagine if he had ever done chins or hack squats how much better that pose would have looked. :)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2019, 09:07:01 PM »

A few pages <<<<<< , he blames his misfortune on Aussie !.

Regarding to him, he was able to win Mr.Universe title after 6 months of training & defeat Frank Zane   ::) :P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2019, 10:15:07 PM »
A few pages <<<<<< , he blames his misfortune on Aussie !.

Regarding to him, he was able to win Mr.Universe title after 6 months of training & defeat Frank Zane   ::) :P

You and Goodrum are disgusting creatures. Lies and exaggerations are typical of you. Makes me wonder why Ron allows

total dickheads like you two on his site.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2019, 10:16:55 PM »
Imagine if he had ever done chins or hack squats how much better that pose would have looked. :)

It is always refreshing to hear the opinion of a true expert!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2019, 10:24:43 PM »

It is always refreshing to hear the opinion of a true expert!

In your prime, how would your kielbasa have stacked up in a sword fight with Vince G's?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2019, 10:53:58 PM »

I emigrated to Australia and not Venice Beach. Motivation lacking in Australia compared to being at Golds Gym.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2019, 11:02:49 PM »
Given our history, and Vince's threat to take of "unfinished business" with me when I wanted to call a truce and just go our separate ways, I try to stay out of his posts and threads. But man it's just really so sad and tragic. A man at his age that has reached a point where every time he shows himself on this board he is just routinely belittled, mocked, humiliate, and disgraced. He's this board favorite punching bag and village idiot. I really think he is better than that but because he continues to go on with that arrogant, bitter, superior attitude thinking that he is better than everybody else is just so sad.

And he has the nerve to compare his life with Goodrum? Whatever anybody thinks of Goodrum, Melvin does not come across as an embittered, sad, miserable, and angry person.
Whether one considers him a success or failure Goodrum is continually trying to grow and improve and move forward in life. He is living life with a purpose. Basile seems like just such a sad and tragic figure -- stagnant in his own bitterness and misery.

Someone once suggested that there is a board that would far better appreciate him than they do here. And I believe it. Why he keeps coming here is beyond me. He's disgraced himself beyond repair. Maybe it's a self-esteem issue or misplaced pride but it's all so tragic.

Have some self-respect, Vince, and just move on already.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2019, 11:32:45 PM »
Given our history, and Vince's threat to take of "unfinished business" with me when I wanted to call a truce and just go our separate ways, I try to stay out of his posts and threads. But man it's just really so sad and tragic. A man at his age that has reached a point where every time he shows himself on this board he is just routinely belittled, mocked, humiliate, and disgraced. He's this board favorite punching bag and village idiot. I really think he is better than that but because he continues to go on with that arrogant, bitter, superior attitude thinking that he is better than everybody else is just so sad.

And he has the nerve to compare his life with Goodrum? Whatever anybody thinks of Goodrum, Melvin does not come across as an embittered, sad, miserable, and angry person.
Whether one considers him a success or failure Goodrum is continually trying to grow and improve and move forward in life. He is living life with a purpose. Basile seems like just such a sad and tragic figure -- stagnant in his own bitterness and misery.

Someone once suggested that there is a board that would far better appreciate him than they do here. And I believe it. Why he keeps coming here is beyond me. He's disgraced himself beyond repair. Maybe it's a self-esteem issue or misplaced pride but it's all so tragic.

Vince “The Joker” Basile, coming to a theater near you.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2019, 11:57:30 PM »

Pellius, I'm starting to like you (no homo).  Hell, I'd even break bread with you if we ever crossed paths.  It would have to be vegan though because I know what can happen when beef (even in 1/4 pound increments) is involved.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2019, 12:01:08 AM »
 ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2019, 12:07:34 AM »

I agree. However, I think Basile suffers from a lack of attention in real life. On Getbig he gets negative attention, but I guess that is better for him than no attention. We can look forward to his "88 today" thread where the same shit show will occur all over.