Author Topic: Would you choose the money or this woman?  (Read 5288 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Would you choose the money or this woman?
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2020, 07:37:52 PM »
She definitely has some bed mileage on her. Probably has already pumped out two kids.

I was once set up on a date with a pretty Italian woman who seemed to look in fairly decent physical shape. She had two kids from a previous marriage. We got along really well and after a few dates, it was go time for sex. Once those clothes came off and she spread her legs for entry, I noticed the nastiest stretch marks below her belly that I had ever seen. It was just absolutely vile looking. Looked like a gathering of white vertical bulbous earthworms strewn together in a sloppy mess. I was gassed up on testosterone so I fucked her anyway. That would be the first and last time.

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2020, 02:45:15 AM »
It is almost impossible to turn down sex with a naked woman no matter how bad it looks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2020, 05:36:04 AM »
It is almost impossible to turn down sex with a naked woman no matter how bad it looks.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2020, 11:19:30 AM »

I beg to differ. I have. But when you're on test...then I agree with you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2020, 11:22:46 AM »

Drink more....the opportunity will present itself.    LOL

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2020, 11:48:21 AM »
Drink more....the opportunity will present itself.    LOL
That's why you get in that predicament to start with.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »

Absolutely Shakespearean MGTOW content.  :D

I try. I have a secondary major in English from college.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2020, 06:42:26 PM »
dont chase women, chase success and the earn success and women just appear

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2020, 06:56:04 PM »
they look soggy, why is he sexual?
This, he looks like a pervert

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2020, 11:38:09 PM »
She definitely has some bed mileage on her. Probably has already pumped out two kids.

I was once set up on a date with a pretty Italian woman who seemed to look in fairly decent physical shape. She had two kids from a previous marriage. We got along really well and after a few dates, it was go time for sex. Once those clothes came off and she spread her legs for entry, I noticed the nastiest stretch marks below her belly that I had ever seen. It was just absolutely vile looking. Looked like a gathering of white vertical bulbous earthworms strewn together in a sloppy mess. I was gassed up on testosterone so I fucked her anyway. That would be the first and last time.

Hahaha

To the other question getbiggers want to know, when Levrone took out his dick to piss in a jug was it a big mulatto trouser snake?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2020, 06:32:55 AM »
Hahaha

To the other question getbiggers want to know, when Levrone took out his dick to piss in a jug was it a big mulatto trouser snake?

That's funny that you remember me telling that story because it's 100% true. 1999 Arnold Classic. Driving from Maryland to Ohio, he drank 4 gallons of distilled water and instead of stopping at a rest area he chose to simply piss into the empty water jugs, right in front of everybody. Rented limo with 5 people total, 4 guys and one woman. I was laughing my ass off because Levrone was acting like nothing was out of the ordinary with what he was doing.

Another fun fact from the '99 Arnold Classic.....Levrone made up his posing routine on the fly. Didn't rehearse anything and didn't even know what music he was going to use. He asked the rest of us for suggestions on music and we decided on a George Strait country song, I forget which one. He put the CD on in his hotel room and did one practice routine with the music playing. That was it. Then during the evening show, he improvised his entire routine on the fly and received a standing ovation.

He should have won that show over Nasser. He won the most muscular award which usually guarantees a win for 1st place. He was absolutely shredded for that show but he came in to0 light.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2020, 07:15:59 AM »
He should get a wig. That bald head is not a good look for a rich man.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2020, 08:35:30 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2020, 09:48:00 AM »
Bilzerian is a true getbigger.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »

I wish this guy would jump out of a plane with no parachute

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2020, 10:32:28 AM »
That's funny that you remember me telling that story because it's 100% true. 1999 Arnold Classic. Driving from Maryland to Ohio, he drank 4 gallons of distilled water and instead of stopping at a rest area he chose to simply piss into the empty water jugs, right in front of everybody. Rented limo with 5 people total, 4 guys and one woman. I was laughing my ass off because Levrone was acting like nothing was out of the ordinary with what he was doing.

Another fun fact from the '99 Arnold Classic.....Levrone made up his posing routine on the fly. Didn't rehearse anything and didn't even know what music he was going to use. He asked the rest of us for suggestions on music and we decided on a George Strait country song, I forget which one. He put the CD on in his hotel room and did one practice routine with the music playing. That was it. Then during the evening show, he improvised his entire routine on the fly and received a standing ovation.

He should have won that show over Nasser. He won the most muscular award which usually guarantees a win for 1st place. He was absolutely shredded for that show but he came in to0 light.

Hahaha ;D

Love these stories, you should tell more

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2020, 01:55:31 PM »

When alcohol is involved, yes.  ;D

I've only turned down a chick who was completely DTF once.  I just had no attraction to her at all, she was following me around all night at my brother's house; i knew she wanted to get laid.  She started giving me a back massage in the hot tub and had an "accidental" swimsuit malfunction, flopped her tities out right in my face.  She was just too skinny and pale for me, had no ass and while being skinny, she still had cottage cheese legs. :-X  Just couldn't do it.  I had to hide from her most of the night and took an Uber to a friends house instead of staying at my brother's place.  She would have raped me.  My brother still gives me shit because i didn't bang her, he thinks she's hot and i think she's ugly as hell.  I just don't like skinny women.

Now i've banged my share of chubby girls though. ;D  Not denying that.  3 years ago this lady i worked with introduced me to her friend at a house party.  She was about 5'4" and 150 ish pounds, massive DD's that were pierced, very nice legs, but she was a bit chubby.  Probably a 4-5 on a typical scale of attractiveness, but had a pretty face.  We had been drinking all day and i knew she was down, so her and i went around the corner of the house to smoke a joint, her nipples were rock fucking hard because we'd been in the pool.  I could see the piercings, i just asked if her nipples were pierced and she flopped a tit out and showed me.  I just started playing with them and ended up banging her in the backseat of my truck.

I nailed this chick 2-3 nights a week for about 6 months, she never wanted to do anything other than drink wine and bang for hours.  Only went out in public with her twice.  ;D

Once i started dating a new whore i said goodbye, she still wanted me to bang her, but that's not my style.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 03:26:07 AM »
When alcohol is involved, yes.  ;D

I've only turned down a chick who was completely DTF once.  I just had no attraction to her at all, she was following me around all night at my brother's house; i knew she wanted to get laid.  She started giving me a back massage in the hot tub and had an "accidental" swimsuit malfunction, flopped her tities out right in my face.  She was just too skinny and pale for me, had no ass and while being skinny, she still had cottage cheese legs. :-X  Just couldn't do it.  I had to hide from her most of the night and took an Uber to a friends house instead of staying at my brother's place.  She would have raped me.  My brother still gives me shit because i didn't bang her, he thinks she's hot and i think she's ugly as hell.  I just don't like skinny women.

Now i've banged my share of chubby girls though. ;D  Not denying that.  3 years ago this lady i worked with introduced me to her friend at a house party.  She was about 5'4" and 150 ish pounds, massive DD's that were pierced, very nice legs, but she was a bit chubby.  Probably a 4-5 on a typical scale of attractiveness, but had a pretty face.  We had been drinking all day and i knew she was down, so her and i went around the corner of the house to smoke a joint, her nipples were rock fucking hard because we'd been in the pool.  I could see the piercings, i just asked if her nipples were pierced and she flopped a tit out and showed me.  I just started playing with them and ended up banging her in the backseat of my truck.

I nailed this chick 2-3 nights a week for about 6 months, she never wanted to do anything other than drink wine and bang for hours.  Only went out in public with her twice.  ;D

Once i started dating a new whore i said goodbye, she still wanted me to bang her, but that's not my style.
She just wanted to drink wine and bang for hours.......perfect girlfriend.