Author Topic: So Pissed Today At My Neighbor Today  (Read 7495 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: So Pissed Today At My Neighbor Today
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2022, 03:46:29 PM »

He has a nice house, expensive cars, etc.   But if he was so well off then why would he care about some guy who lives in a singlewide trailer???   I think he's upset at me not having any debt and having a true carefree lifestyle while he struggles just to sell enough pop up tents to make his mortgage every month.

I see him committing suicide in a few years if he keeps up his meltdowns

Singerman and pj had all that and look how they ended up

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2022, 03:48:17 PM »
im unmarried

your a terrible detective

failed stalker

dumb as shit

you live in a trailer telling others they lie about their sucess

dumb is as dumb does

No surprise there with the face you have

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2022, 04:02:49 PM »

Like no shit and it didn't end well did it, she took your name off the website and the business????   But you're going to spend the rest of your life in mediocrity selling floor displays...as a nobody....no fame...no anything.   That's why you hate me...its something money can't buy

you dont read very well do you?

when i was married she was a school teacher, ok follow closely now

we started no business together,  ok follow along

i got divorced in 2018

i think your confused

post up the company you think your talking about

so once again you can be made a fool of

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2022, 04:12:44 PM »

He has a nice house, expensive cars, etc.   But if he was so well off then why would he care about some guy who lives in a singlewide trailer???   I think he's upset at me not having any debt and having a true carefree lifestyle while he struggles just to sell enough pop up tents to make his mortgage every month.

I see him committing suicide in a few years if he keeps up his meltdowns

yes melvin your right

i envy your life

being the most mocked and laughed at person on here

i just dispise the constant lying you do and the fact you have stalked and gone after people.

so thats the only reason i have you on my radar

i checked out your youtube channel

wtf?  you have these disputes with other online broke fucks

who is this frank tufanno kid you are obsessed with?

and please by all means throw out dipshit statements about me without backing any of it up

fucking  dummy

also tell us how to be financially sucessful

and yes i so wish i was debt free

because as we all know you have 24 7 full access to my financial affairs and certainly pretend too

and the guys that are actually dumber than you take the bait

then once asked to prove anything     poof

your gone

every fucking time

thats why i dont like you

the constant lying  and defaming others on top of it

some fat slob in a robe living in a human chicken coup stalking people and answering phones for verizon

whos "fame"is the guy who got on stage fat and out of shape

mocked into oblivion

spat on

just countless stories and lies

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2022, 05:45:20 PM »
yes melvin your right

i envy your life

i just dispise the constant lying you do and the fact you have stalked and gone after people.

and please by all means throw out dipshit statements about me without backing any of it up

fucking  dummy

because as we all know you have 24 7 full access to my financial affairs and certainly pretend too

your gone

every fucking time

some fat slob in a robe living in a human chicken coup stalking people and answering phones for verizon

mocked into oblivion

spat on

Joshua Paul Smith, the minute you came back here from your meltdown, you started openly attacking me and i didnt bother to respond for a very long time because it was boring and i had other things to do.

As far as Tufano is concerned, he's no different than you...someone who insulted me a while back...same with Trigilli, Vegan Gains, Jay Masters,  Big Lenny etc.  You are right, it is online arguing back and forth except i get paid to do it.

By you clicking on my video, you are actually putting money in my pocket so thanks but the sad truth is that you are obsessed with my business dealings and my life because you're likely a closet honosexual like Vince Basile.  But have a nice night

A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2022, 05:45:33 PM »
yes melvin your right

i envy your life

fucking  dummy

your gone

every fucking time

mocked into oblivion

spat on

By every objective measure Vince just thoroughly owned you and caused this teenage girl style melt down. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2022, 06:07:56 PM »
Joshua Paul Smith, the minute you came back here from your meltdown, you started openly attacking me and i didnt bother to respond for a very long time because it was boring and i had other things to do.

As far as Tufano is concerned, he's no different than you...someone who insulted me a while back...same with Trigilli, Vegan Gains, Jay Masters,  Big Lenny etc.  You are right, it is online arguing back and forth except i get paid to do it.

By you clicking on my video, you are actually putting money in my pocket so thanks but the sad truth is that you are obsessed with my business dealings and my life because you're likely a closet honosexual like Vince Basile.  But have a nice night

oh boy

the your gay cause i am routine

glad im putting "money" in your pocket

that 10 cents per 100 views  that youtube pays is just your style

you are no one to call anyone

a liar

posting my name when ive posted video of myself on stage and they announce my name as the winner

total ownage  ::) ::)

im crushed

you have been caught in countless lies

obese fat ass sitting in your trailer " working"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2022, 07:31:21 PM »

Well done, Melvin Goodrum, you have openly defamed me here. You own your own home so be careful about defaming someone.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2022, 07:34:45 PM »
yes melvin your right

i envy your life

fucking  dummy

your gone

every fucking time

mocked into oblivion

spat on

Mostly true observations about Goodrum. Most of the threads he starts end up like this one where he is shown to be a fabricator and exaggerator. He is the board buffoon and fall guy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2022, 07:46:24 PM »
Well done, Melvin Goodrum, you have openly defamed me here. You own your own home so be careful about slandering someone.

You can sue me but you won't live long enough to collect a dime from me you old turtle
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2022, 01:51:07 AM »
Melvin likes to post things that will make some people think he is smart. He posted that his IQ was 131...1 point less than qualifying for Mensa. Then he told us he was awarded a PhD and that he was working on his thesis for a second PhD. He truly does know how to pile the bullshit higher and deeper! Remember when he was offered a job in Nairobi? All bs designed to make him look important. He wasn't about to go anywhere. I recall a few months ago he was going to play the stock market as a way to make some quick money. Years ago his bank manager was licking his lips at the prospect of getting Melvin's business when he was about to open a studio on a reservation. Didn't happen of course. Another time he posted about renting a cobweb infested premise for peanuts to open a studio of some sort. Nope, that didn't happen, either. All bullshit day and night. He used to promote prepaid legal deals and once tripped going up some steps at a prepaid legal convention. All these online stores and he still sorts out angry customers' problems with his phone company. The only job he suited was guarding prisoners. Eventually he had to leave that place no doubt because he got treated the same as on Getbig. No matter where he goes his personality goes with him and the buffoonery continues. I don't watch his internet videos because what on earth has he got to offer. I did watch his debate with Vegan Gaines where Melvin got tongue-tied and came out an uninformed dope. Oh, I forgot, he did acquire some certificates and now is so proud of them that he puts them on his handle at Getbig. Did you know Melvin boasted that he is related to a professional bodybuilder? Melvin won't say who this professional is and the pro won't admit he is related to Goodrum! About 20 years ago he figured that bodybuilding would be something he would be good at. He posted like he was some insider in the industry. Of course he bagged many people here. Eventually someone told him to post a photo and when he did people laughed out loud. He entered a couple bodybuilding shows and came last in his class. One time there were only two competitors so he cherishes that second place trophy. I mean, who would post those internet fitness and nutrition certificates on the wall at home? Sure, we all credit Melvin with his determination to make money. Unfortunately we haven't witnessed much in that department, either. He is prone to exaggerate his financial standing. He was going to get $200,000 in valuables and cash when he turned 40. Well, he figured out he could be anyone he wanted on the internet because who could contradict him? I consider him a low-life and asshole because of things he did to Derek Anthony and myself. He always posts that I haven't achieved much in life but goodness me what has Melvin achieved? He is a Getbig legend but for all the wrong reasons!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2022, 09:06:23 AM »
Basile trying to put the other foot in the grave.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2022, 09:14:20 AM »
Well done, Melvin Goodrum, you have openly defamed me here. You own your own home so be careful about slandering someone.

Yes, Vince, you will be awarded Vince's home after an international court case around a comment on a bodybuilding message board, I'm sure.

Ignore all the rainbow flags you see this month, a statement  about inferred homosexuality is still considered the highest of slanders.

Shit, they may even airlift the house and transport it to you.
Y

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2022, 09:20:58 AM »
Melvin likes to post things that will make some people think he is smart. He posted that his IQ was 131...1 point less than qualifying for Mensa. Then he told us he was awarded a PhD and that he was working on his thesis for a second PhD. He truly does know how to pile the bullshit higher and deeper! Remember when he was offered a job in Nairobi? All bs designed to make him look important. He wasn't about to go anywhere. I recall a few months ago he was going to play the stock market as a way to make some quick money. Years ago his bank manager was licking his lips at the prospect of getting Melvin's business when he was about to open a studio on a reservation. Didn't happen of course. Another time he posted about renting a cobweb infested premise for peanuts to open a studio of some sort. Nope, that didn't happen, either. All bullshit day and night. He used to promote prepaid legal deals and once tripped going up some steps at a prepaid legal convention. All these online stores and he still sorts out angry customers' problems with his phone company. The only job he suited was guarding prisoners. Eventually he had to leave that place no doubt because he got treated the same as on Getbig. No matter where he goes his personality goes with him and the buffoonery continues. I don't watch his internet videos because what on earth has he got to offer. I did watch his debate with Vegan Gaines where Melvin got tongue-tied and came out an uninformed dope. Oh, I forgot, he did acquire some certificates and now is so proud of them that he puts them on his handle at Getbig. Did you know Melvin boasted that he is related to a professional bodybuilder? Melvin won't say who this professional is and the pro won't admit he is related to Goodrum! About 20 years ago he figured that bodybuilding would be something he would be good at. He posted like he was some insider in the industry. Of course he bagged many people here. Eventually someone told him to post a photo and when he did people laughed out loud. He entered a couple bodybuilding shows and came last in his class. One time there were only two competitors so he cherishes that second place trophy. I mean, who would post those internet fitness and nutrition certificates on the wall at home? Sure, we all credit Melvin with his determination to make money. Unfortunately we haven't witnessed much in that department, either. He is prone to exaggerate his financial standing. He was going to get $200,000 in valuables and cash when he turned 40. Well, he figured out he could be anyone he wanted on the internet because who could contradict him? I consider him a low-life and asshole because of things he did to Derek Anthony and myself. He always posts that I haven't achieved much in life but goodness me what has Melvin achieved? He is a Getbig legend but for all the wrong reasons!
I just laugh at his so called Vet status. Honestly a Hoot !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2022, 09:41:06 AM »

Cool story bro.  Im planting flowers in my yard and im going to need some mulch for the garden so i need you to drop dead
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2022, 11:19:06 AM »

Brutal truth.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2022, 11:45:26 AM »

Vince, is this a contest picture or progress pic?

Please tell me this progress pic/ before pic.

What diet did you follow for this "prep"

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2022, 01:05:34 PM »
I think Basile’s time on earth is about to expire real soon

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2022, 01:38:44 PM »
fucking pussies

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2022, 02:13:18 PM »
its libel, not slander, if you intend to sue please at least get the terminology right.

And is calling someone gay actually libelous, you would have to establish that being gay was something abhorant and caused you some kind of loss

Good luck with that case in the current PC climate

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »
Getting back to the subject before it was hijacked by some a meltdown queen and a pile of old dog shit, my old neighbor got bqck to me and said that she forgot all about what i offered her and she just wanted to leave the state as soon as possible.  I do look forward to having a cup of coffee with my new neighbor and check out all the improvements made.

By the way, houses don't cost as much here in the outskirts of Greenville as in other places so its normal.
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2022, 07:37:13 PM »
youll get a house without wheels one day pal

we are rooting for you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2022, 05:41:46 AM »

Damn!   :o

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2022, 05:59:24 AM »
Getting back to the subject before it was hijacked by some a meltdown queen and a pile of old dog shit, my old neighbor got bqck to me and said that she forgot all about what i offered her and she just wanted to leave the state as soon as possible.  I do look forward to having a cup of coffee with my new neighbor and check out all the improvements made.

By the way, houses don't cost as much here in the outskirts of Greenville as in other places so its normal.

She forgot?

You offered her cash last year and she sold for less than half in 12 months? How old is this woman Vince?
And how are you still talking to her if the new owner has started renovations?

If everything you’ve shared is accurate Something about this woman is off.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2022, 06:01:49 AM »
I think Basile’s time on earth is about to expire real soon

I have paid big money for him to be cryogenically frozen. He will be defrosted again in a few thousand years when the world is ready for his wisdom and innovation.