Author Topic: why most serial killers are drawn to politics.  (Read 722 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: why most serial killers are drawn to politics.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 04:10:05 AM »

F

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 04:24:09 AM »
I would disagree with most, there's a few high profile examples likely drawn by power and status like lot of normies, plus an element of cover thrown in

Bundy remains the most interesting to me rather than fat boy gacy and weirdo zombie fridge wacko dahmer: bundy had an element of (admittedly over-rated) intellect and charm in his prime, which then completely unravelled after his 2nd escape down in Florida where he just lost it and frenzied out
The causal element of his ways never quite cracked either despite some obvious contributors (not the world's best grandad and being left alone in a ward the first couple of mths of his life probably didn't help on the empathy front). The fact that from age 4 he had a pretty solid childhood all things considered just goes to show how fucked up those first few can make someone ,when combined with the right 'nature' elements

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 06:51:02 AM »
^^ Truth. It’s critical for babies and infants / toddlers to have human contact and be shown love. I have some pretty liberal friends that let their baby girl “self-soothe” and it sickened me. It’s child abuse. They also abused her by vaccinating (CV-19) a fckn 7 year old.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 09:51:13 AM »
The greatest serial killer story I've heard is that of John Paul Knowles. The two cops taking him to wherever in the back seat of their car did the world and tax payers/victims the greatest favour. I'd like to think it was no confrontation/struggle and I'd love to think their last words to him were "forget court justice, scumbag." But that's just wishful thinking.

We're all capable of murder in the right circumstances through crazy situations if driven over the edge (i.e. imagine someone messed with your kids and you were confronted with them face to face) but to go around and being a predator of humans because of some perversion/sick torture sadism personality: you deserve instant street justice. These fuckheads shouldn't be studied they should have their brains blown out with a shotgun.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 09:52:30 AM »
The greatest serial killer story I've heard is that of John Paul Knowles. The two cops taking him to wherever in the back seat of their car did the world and tax payers/victims the greatest favour. I'd like to think it was no confrontation/struggle and I'd love to think their last words words were "forget court justice, scumbag." But that's just wishful thinking.

We're all capable of murder in the right circumstances through crazy situations if driven over the edge (i.e. imagine someone messed with your kids and you were confronted with them face to face) but to go around and being a predator of humans because of some perversion/sick torture sadism personality: you deserve instant street justice. These fuckheads shouldn't be studied they should have their brains blown out with a shotgun.

Truth.

And people who think they are not are the most dangerous people of all.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 10:37:31 AM »
Truth.

And people who think they are not are the most dangerous people of all.

Nothing makes me want to kill more than a Liberal Do gooder. And I am all about peace. I am no killer.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2022, 04:34:59 PM »
Nothing makes me want to kill more than a Liberal Do gooder. And I am all about peace. I am no killer.

Same here dave

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 12:08:57 AM »