Author Topic: Walmart Shooting 11-24-22  (Read 2397 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Walmart Shooting
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2022, 10:49:28 AM »
LOL

It’s not a mass shooting if unless people die?

Can you hear yourself?

🙄

I didn't make the rules. The feds have a criteria the lie you keep posting isn't it. You fell for it because it fits your agenda GuNs BaD so you don't care you got what you wanted. Americans don't care what some Canadians think about the 2A. If you feel good about the direction your country is going good for you but the constant preaching gets old especially when it's not even accurate.

Most gun deaths are suicides 2/3rds other 1/3rd is gangbangers raising hell the extreme minority are lunatics in mass shooting events put it all in prospective and considering there are 400M guns in circulation guns are not the problem , if so , that number would be in the MILLIONS not 40K per year.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2022, 11:05:29 AM »
I didn't make the rules. The feds have a criteria the lie you keep posting isn't it. You fell for it because it fits your agenda GuNs BaD so you don't care you got what you wanted. Americans don't care what some Canadians think about the 2A. If you feel good about the direction your country is going good for you but the constant preaching gets old especially when it's not even accurate.

Most gun deaths are suicides 2/3rds other 1/3rd is gangbangers raising hell the extreme minority are lunatics in mass shooting events put it all in prospective and considering there are 400M guns in circulation guns are not the problem , if so , that number would be in the MILLIONS not 40K per year.

If what you are saying is correct all developed countries should have the same gun homicide rate.

Clearly this is not the case.

You SERIOUSLY don’t see a problem here?

🙁

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2022, 11:09:50 AM »
I would like it to be many more

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2022, 11:49:26 AM »
If what you are saying is correct all developed countries should have the same gun homicide rate.

🙁

Other developed countries don't have a 13% Black population, you stupid fuck.

And the countries in Europe importing refugees are seeing a massive rise in crime. Sweden had 200 Muslim explosions last year, and France has approximately one Muslim terrorist attack monthly.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2022, 12:02:28 PM »
Other developed countries don't have a 13% Black population, you stupid fuck.

And the countries in Europe importing refugees are seeing a massive rise in crime. Sweden had 200 Muslim explosions last year, and France has approximately one Muslim terrorist attack monthly.

So what are you trying to say here?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2022, 12:07:30 PM »

🙁

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2022, 12:09:40 PM »

🙁
No. No problem. Nothing to see here. Maybe you should move along?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2022, 12:14:06 PM »
No. No problem. Nothing to see here. Maybe you should move along?

Yes.

I keep forgetting.

Right wing Americans don’t believe in freedom of speech.

Thanks for reminding me.

🙂

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2022, 12:17:32 PM »
Yes.

I keep forgetting.

Thanks for reminding me.

🙂
You're not American, you don't get the same rights. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2022, 12:18:09 PM »
The club shooting can be used to manipulate feeling and rile people up based on emotions. The walmart shooting cannot be used the same way because mainstream media is afraid to attack the shooter and his choice of weapon. From what I saw, the club shooter used a rifle and a pistol, the walmart guy used a pistol. Yet the libtards are still screaming about banning "assault weapons" ::)
It isn't about the guns. Since the U.S,. and the world, waste billions on stupid shit, how about you put some of that to work, on scientific studies?

Mainly, how people can snap to the point, where they just kill inoccent people. That is more important than electric cars.

I've been depressed, at some point, we have all been depressed. It's a valid, human emotion.

So we here do we go from there? Suicide? Unfortunate, but it happens.

Mass murder....how do you get to a point where you say "I hate myself, but I'm not committing suicide. I'll just kill people.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2022, 12:41:19 PM »
Yes.

I keep forgetting.

Thanks for reminding me.

🙂

Quit trolling. Either you’re trolling or you are completely oblivious to the lefts war on free speech.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2022, 12:51:49 PM »

🙁

This has been pointed out to you ad nauseum. 1) the US has more people than ALL of these counties COMBINED 2) he have more guns than all of them countries COMBINED. See the semantics game that's being played? ' developed countries '  ::) We have more guns and more people yet our rates aren't anywhere near the " undeveloped " countries. Guns are NOT the problem. 400M guns in circulation and just 40K deaths a year that's miniscule

You act like if guns would all magically disappear Americans would stop killing each other it's asinine

Happy Land fire a deliberate act of arson 87 dead not one single shot fired https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire I can continue

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2022, 01:30:05 PM »
It isn't about the guns. Since the U.S,. and the world, waste billions on stupid shit, how about you put some of that to work, on scientific studies?

Mainly, how people can snap to the point, where they just kill inoccent people. That is more important than electric cars.

I've been depressed, at some point, we have all been depressed. It's a valid, human emotion.

Mass murder....how do you get to a point where you say "I hate myself, but I'm not committing suicide. I'll just kill people.

I heard an interesting theory about mass shooters and how this is a relatively new phenomenon in our culture.

The people who do these mass shootings would have been committing abductions/kidnappings  in the past. Technology has made Richard Ramirez, Zodiac and Dalhmer types extinct and now the people who would have been prone to this type of behavior have resorted to mass shootings.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2022, 02:10:50 PM »

For the younger school shooter types, extreme social/mental isolation is a key driving factor, and the reason its really kicked off in the 2000's is largely due to the internet with its ability to not leave your own room (ie even greater isolation) and its faciliation in allowing these young guys to get sucked into dark corners that fuel the anger and resentment that its actually not their own inept fault, its society and others that are the problem,  that's why they can't get laid etc.

So then comes the desire to lash out at society and at the same time finally 'get noticed' and feel powerful for that moment & not be ignored, rather than just do themselves in. Throw in the usual young male testosterone surge as more fuel to the fire, precedents now to rolemodel copycat, and easy access to guns and off to the races we go

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2022, 03:12:11 PM »

For the younger school shooter types, extreme social/mental isolation is a key driving factor, and the reason its really kicked off in the 2000's is largely due to the internet with its ability to not leave your own room (ie even greater isolation) and its faciliation in allowing these young guys to get sucked into dark corners that fuel the anger and resentment that its actually not their own inept fault, its society and others that are the problem,  that's why they can't get laid etc.

So then comes the desire to lash out at society and at the same time finally 'get noticed' and feel powerful for that moment & not be ignored, rather than just do themselves in. Throw in the usual young male testosterone surge as more fuel to the fire, precedents now to rolemodel copycat, and easy access to guns and off to the races we go

Good points. The younger generation is now showing up as new employees at our place, post-college engineers, etc.
When you walk past them in the hallway, you can just see the look on their face of fear / tension, that they might have to say "good morning" to someone and actually make eye contact.
There are a couple of normal folks, but majority just have zero personal skills, and freeze up.
Plus many dress like dirtbags, un-showered looking odd-balls... "ANTIFA-Like".

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2022, 03:13:47 PM »
The enema of my enemy is...Wait...Let 'em kill each other and reduce the surplus population of Dems.  Same with white trash. FTN.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2022, 03:30:47 PM »
We had some interviews last year (or two). A great paying IT job, only 2 applicants.
During the time when Pant-Shitter was handing out free money to the lazy.

One kid, professional, well-dressed, college, polite, etc. (White).
Other kid (black) earbuds in his ear, sideways ball-cap, jeans hanging low, talking with fake ghetto-speak, etc. (Tech-school).

Mind you, this was for an interview. We'll just say "white privilege IQ" won that day.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2022, 04:38:31 PM »

🙁

Get rid of the blacks and you won't see those statistics anymore

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2022, 05:31:15 PM »

🙁

Those that do the "developing" are not those that do the murdering.  Asstrich. 

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2022, 07:29:51 PM »
Relax if you go to full cast and crew he’s there

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2022, 08:40:40 PM »

🙁

How many legally purchased firearms were used during the commission of those gun homicides? What's the demographics of the perpatrators?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2022, 08:43:26 PM »

Concerning "Mass Shooters" I would be willnto bet a saw buck that Federal LE has a stable of agents the spin them up via social media, private or otherwise.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2022, 10:18:14 PM »
300 million people, mass shootings few hundred, u probably have a better chance of winning lotto than get killed in a mass shooting

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2022, 10:32:27 PM »
300 million people, mass shootings few hundred, u probably have a better chance of winning lotto than get killed in a mass shooting

The odds of getting killed by a gun in the US.

1 in 80.

🙁

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2022, 11:36:08 PM »
Do you think video games might contribute to an already demented mind?
Little kids brought up "shooting and killing" in life-like virtual settings?
I dont know, maybe. Twas past my time. We were brought up with Donkey Kong and Pac Man, etc.
Had no inkling to jump over barrels or eat tokens. Different and sick times...
Was too busy playing sports, chasing girls, going to parties, etc.

I’ve played computer games since 6.

There is absolutely zero between games and real life.

We don’t have people playing cranky crush on iPhones walking into stores and blasting away. Playing COD doesn’t make you shoot people.

We have a social media problem definitely which then leads onto worse things But nobody wants to listen to the kids. Notice how it’s only young people who are easily triggered? The most connected group are also the most stressed, anxiety issues, depressed, angry etc. it’s not games but social media that is the problem.