Author Topic: UK NHS overwhelmed with flu cases  (Read 2419 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
UK NHS overwhelmed with flu cases
« on: November 24, 2022, 02:45:52 PM »
Amazingly hardly any flu cases 2020/21, in fact they lumped them in with pneumonia so there isnt a record of them at all.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrominfluenzain2020

Shame covid cant come back and eliminate all the flu cases.

Or is it that they dont want to admit that most covid cases were in fact flu cases

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: UK NHS overwhelmed with flu cases
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 05:20:01 PM »
I think it was probably the masking and general infection control practices

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 05:20:40 PM »
It is the retards that took the jab who are getting sick, the vaccine is the disease. They are not even being quite about it anymore, it is not that hard to find all the proof needed about all the garbage in these shots, people are just being intellectually lazy and of course the ones that took it absolutely do not want to know, cannot say I blame them. This will not end well.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 05:23:39 PM »
this is what happens when you skip out on your fifth booster

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 06:56:11 PM »

Or they just started calling the Flu, Covid:

MSM starting to admit that it’s the same thing. The only difference is the positive test result.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-flu-rsv-symptoms-comparison-chart-rcna58523

Covid, flu and RSV can be difficult to distinguish, since they share many common symptoms. But it's useful to know which virus you have, since that determines the treatments you should receive and how long you should

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 06:57:52 PM »
Personally I think the MRNA vaccine ruined peoples immune systems and their ability to fight the common flu, and I'm vaccinated just not MRNA, but I have 97 people who work for me 82 vaccinated 15 unvaccinated, basically my own study group, after two years of covid I can honestly say those unvaccinated were no sicker from covid than those who vaxed. But my biggest observation is that all the vaxed group are being effected far worse by the flu post covid as opposed to the unvaxed. I too can say I'm no worse effected from the flu, but I had AZ or a viral vector vaccine, friends and work colleagues who have MRNA are struggling with their natural Immunity post vaccination. Just a honest observation of a group, uninfluenced by the politics of to or to not . and just for your information.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 07:31:23 PM »

What? The dozen or so RCTs that were performed on this very thing all said "No significant difference" between...

Sure masks + extra hand hygiene

And

Control group (acting as rational human beings do)

You can also lump that in with all of the evidence from just pandemic...all tell us the same thing.

I follow the "Viral Interference" theory. Highly contagious viral resp pathogen comes around and attacks a immune naive population...it out competes all other viruses for hosts. Add in some "everything is COVID!!!!" diagnosis and you hacve no flu

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 11:47:51 PM »
Or they just started calling the Flu, Covid:

Funny, with all the recent apologizing, amnesty requests and admissions.
Even those in charge admit the farce...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 12:30:01 AM »
Could be an omicron subvariant mimicking b.c no one knows which of the 8 flu viruses Covid assimilated since there are no cures or vaccines (What happens to you if you assimilate something which has no cure or vaccine and the assimilated materials become your dominant genome?) for them.  I would suggest running ASAP to your local vaccinator clinic to get an up-to-date flu shot plus a COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine Booster which are all authorized by the FDA and safe and effective according to all of Pzifer's blackout research reports.

Did I do good OAK?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2022, 01:59:22 AM »
Personally I think the MRNA vaccine ruined peoples immune systems and their ability to fight the common flu, and I'm vaccinated just not MRNA, but I have 97 people who work for me 82 vaccinated 15 unvaccinated, basically my own study group, after two years of covid I can honestly say those unvaccinated were no sicker from covid than those who vaxed. But my biggest observation is that all the vaxed group are being effected far worse by the flu post covid as opposed to the unvaxed. I too can say I'm no worse effected from the flu, but I had AZ or a viral vector vaccine, friends and work colleagues who have MRNA are struggling with their natural Immunity post vaccination. Just a honest observation of a group, uninfluenced by the politics of to or to not . and just for your information.

Thx for the info. I wasn't even aware that some vaccines were MRNA based and others not. Was this a purposeful choice on your part or just the location where you resided happened to only use that particular vaccine?

I've been ignorant in terms of this purely because I chose to not get vaccinated so didn't see any value in researching the vaccines knowing it wouldn't personally affect me. On the other hand - my parents and brother did get vaxxed. My brother works in a hospital so it wasn't really much of a choice for him and parents are elderly and get their news from MSM.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2022, 04:17:47 AM »
What? The dozen or so RCTs that were performed on this very thing all said "No significant difference" between...

Sure masks + extra hand hygiene

And

Control group (acting as rational human beings do)

You can also lump that in with all of the evidence from just pandemic...all tell us the same thing.

I follow the "Viral Interference" theory. Highly contagious viral resp pathogen comes around and attacks a immune naive population...it out competes all other viruses for hosts. Add in some "everything is COVID!!!!" diagnosis and you hacve no flu

maybe not for covid, but influenza is considerably less contagious.  Some pathogens--like covid, measles, varicella--seem to spread via aerosols.  Others, like influenza or RSV, seem to spread via droplets and surface transmission.  If you can share a study showing no difference in transmission between masks/hand hygiene vs no infection control for influenza, I'd appreciate the information.

The issue I have w your explanation is that some documented patients have been coinfected w covid and influenza.  I don't think they are mutually exclusive.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2022, 04:51:20 AM »
I'll dig them up. Or at least the abstract summaries.

Also, confections happen. Often. It's all about (in my opinion) what is tested for and recorded. Public health had a hammer and the nails were COVID.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2022, 06:55:15 AM »
Fraudci "answering" questions the other day, he looks sickly (AIDS).
1/2 his hair missing, grey-looking hue to his skin, etc.

He couldnt answer a single-question about the biggest event in his history, even from a year ago. ("I dont remember").
What a lying Fraud-douche...

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2022, 07:06:04 AM »
Covid was the flu. They even hid it in the CDC data, in 2021 50% of "covid" mortalities had flu as a "co-morbidity". Those are just the ones they admitted to. In reality covid was the common cold and flu which is why excess deaths weren't particularly high. The wave of excess deaths this year is caused by the MRNa drugs.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2022, 07:11:21 AM »
yeah it's all horseshit... the whole covid debacle

internet sensationalism tricked the entire world

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2022, 08:02:41 AM »
The strangest thing about the covid fiasco was the footage/stories of chinks dying in the streets in the early days.

It was a strong flu FFS.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2022, 09:17:26 AM »
The strangest thing about the covid fiasco was the footage/stories of chinks dying in the streets in the early days.

It was a strong flu FFS.

Don’t forget the stories from Italy about bodies piling up. PIP The Italian Lifter. Not only does he need an English dictionary, he needs a body bag!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2022, 10:14:57 AM »

Don’t forget the stories from Italy about bodies piling up. PIP The Italian Lifter. Not only does he need an English dictionary, he needs a body bag!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2022, 10:55:58 AM »

Interesting chart regarding Italys death rates
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/ITA/italy/death-rate
Italy - Historical Death Rate Data
Year     Death Rate   Growth Rate
2022     10.841            0.860%
2021     10.749            0.850%
2020     10.658            0.870%
2019     10.566            0.880%
2018     10.474            0.680%
2017     10.403            0.680%

then that add this
NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

mmm, its like they want to pretend covid never happened..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2022, 11:10:57 AM »
Covid was the flu. They even hid it in the CDC data, in 2021 50% of "covid" mortalities had flu as a "co-morbidity". Those are just the ones they admitted to. In reality covid was the common cold and flu which is why excess deaths weren't particularly high. The wave of excess deaths this year is caused by the MRNa drugs.

A lot of the excess deaths were caused by nursing home staff shortages. In normal times the Mortality rates there are ~33%.

Same drill with the “Bodies piling up.” It was because the people who would normally take them away were calling out sick.

Literally everything about this scam has been a lie.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2022, 11:18:47 AM »
A lot of the excess deaths were caused by nursing home staff shortages. In normal times the Mortality rates there are ~33%.

Same drill with the “Bodies piling up.” It was because the people who would normally take them away were calling out sick.

Literally everything about this scam has been a lie.

30k excess death in March 2020, that was a result of the decision to free up hospital beds and send the elderly to care homes

Thta was Matt Hancocks idea of "throwing a ring of protection around care homes"

That twat should be in jail, instead hes earning £400k on top of his wages sitting in the fucking Jungle in Australia while members of the British public vote for him to stay in.
Fucks sake the people who have left have to live with the fact they are less popular than Matt Hancock

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2022, 12:09:49 PM »

It was a strong flu FFS.

I was just in Chinatown. Most of the people were wearing masks outdoors.

Are they really afraid of Covid or of the CCP?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2022, 12:58:43 PM »
Just watched a doc released the other day on twitter called Died Suddenly.

Interesting watch. A lot of interviews focused mainly on embalmers finding weird white fibrous tissues/clots which congeal around the blood. https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2022, 01:03:12 PM »
30k excess death in March 2020, that was a result of the decision to free up hospital beds and send the elderly to care homes

Thta was Matt Hancocks idea of "throwing a ring of protection around care homes"

That twat should be in jail, instead hes earning £400k on top of his wages sitting in the fucking Jungle in Australia while members of the British public vote for him to stay in.
Fucks sake the people who have left have to live with the fact they are less popular than Matt Hancock

I can't believe that f-stick is parading around a clown reality show as if life's peachy creamy. The audacity.

Look back at what politicians used to be like in terms of intellect, debates and opposed opinions and compare them to today. At least they used to make sense in public/on tv.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2022, 02:16:34 PM »
Thx for the info. I wasn't even aware that some vaccines were MRNA based and others not. Was this a purposeful choice on your part or just the location where you resided happened to only use that particular vaccine?

I've been ignorant in terms of this purely because I chose to not get vaccinated so didn't see any value in researching the vaccines knowing it wouldn't personally affect me. On the other hand - my parents and brother did get vaxxed. My brother works in a hospital so it wasn't really much of a choice for him and parents are elderly and get their news from MSM.

Purposely, took me three doctors to get past MRNA prejudice and insist on AZ, viral vector vaccines have been around for 50 or so years and the traditional flu shot is a viral vector, and I have observed not many people have been dying from flu shots, I would have held out for Novavax a protein based vaccine but it was unavailable, Im familiar with historical MRNA research and its prior to Covid non ability to be able to get approval, even with covid it was given emergency approval only. There is a small risk of clots with AZ that is linked back more to the administration of the vaccine, insist on the doctor drawing back when injecting, there are instances where the vaccine goes directly into the blood stream rather than into the muscle that could be linked back to the very small amount of recipients that have had clotting issues post vaccination, I also insisted my family have blood test soon after to see if any clotting was happening post vaccination all levels were pre vaccination. We all still got covid, and also got sick from covid, JFYI