Author Topic: Curling...  (Read 2646 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Curling...
« on: November 26, 2022, 05:36:33 AM »

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Curling...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 05:43:35 AM »

He's no skateboard fixer.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 06:06:59 AM »
aren’t you supposed to shake or tremble gripping the bar? I thought this was a requirement?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 06:13:58 AM »
So many people ignore negatives, and throw weights and cables around like crazy, no tension on the muscle, etc. (A very good strength/muscle building technique (negatives).
Been at this gym I go to for almost 20 yrs now, the same people who go and train like made zero improvements in 20 yrs.

And they run around the place for 3-hrs, doing 6 different things at once, etc. (The fast shoulder circles that are supposed to be shrugs).
I get some good LOL's (comedy gold) w/ this morons.

This guy Tom has some insane strength...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 06:17:35 AM »
Guy is an absolute freak beast. With that said doing that curl position with that weight for a negative like that is pretty risky.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 06:27:59 AM »
aren’t you supposed to shake or tremble gripping the bar? I thought this was a requirement?

Brian Shakins and the Curlfriends would make a great doowop name

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 06:33:53 AM »
Hankins negative portion of the lift =NEGATIVE/ZERO!!!!!!111111

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 06:37:20 AM »
So many people ignore negatives, and throw weights and cables around like crazy, no tension on the muscle, etc. (A very good strength/muscle building technique (negatives).
Been at this gym I go to for almost 20 yrs now, the same people who go and train like made zero improvements in 20 yrs.

And they run around the place for 3-hrs, doing 6 different things at once, etc. (The fast shoulder circles that are supposed to be shrugs).
I get some good LOL's (comedy gold) w/ this morons.

This guy Tom has some insane strength...

I did that Sean Phillips "how to increase your bench 50lbs in 7 weeks".   There was a very heavy negative component to it - basically had to get to a point of lowering the weight slow enough so that it passed the point where you are pushing up, but it's slowly dropping.

It did actually work.  Not sure if it was the negatives or the overall program, or both.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2022, 07:12:20 AM »
Hankins negative portion of the lift =NEGATIVE/ZERO!!!!!!111111

There is no fucking negative in a strict curl you daft twat the lift is completed at the top

Also since this video was made John has broken the 200lb mark and Leroy has surpassed 250lbs

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2022, 07:16:38 AM »
There is no fucking negative in a strict curl you daft twat the lift is completed at the top

Also since this video was made John has broken the 200lb mark and Leroy has surpassed 250lbs

Heeeeee's baaacckkkk.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2022, 07:23:57 AM »
Heeeeee's baaacckkkk.
haha they brought him out of hiding didn’t they

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2022, 07:26:53 AM »

That's right Hankins, defend your curlfriends .

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2022, 07:32:41 AM »

Fuck off you whiny weak crybaby kunt.

Pathetic lying little bitchboi.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2022, 07:36:00 AM »
haha they brought him out of hiding didn’t they
Nobody leaves Getbig. They either die, get banned, or covertly, lurk under a gimmick account.

That's the gospel, and I'm not religious.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2022, 08:39:47 AM »
The skateboard must be in the shop

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2022, 08:48:28 AM »
Easiest troll job ever. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2022, 08:49:08 AM »
Glad you be back, Bhanky.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2022, 08:52:42 AM »

Cool vid. I support this hobby of yours (nh)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2022, 08:52:57 AM »
all these monsters curling 100’s of lbs

why do want anyone have arms like ronnie coleman ??
and i’m not talking about having big trucker redneck arms either - that’s the norm , no massive veins and squared off forearms on these monsters no ??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2022, 09:11:05 AM »
Then the lift isn`t complete.....that`s what makes it a Mickey Mouse federation.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2022, 09:50:28 AM »

so they can just drop the bar then?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2022, 10:21:13 AM »

and i’m not talking about having big trucker redneck arms either - that’s the norm , no massive veins and squared off forearms on these monsters no ??

Not enough reps most likely.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2022, 10:36:56 AM »
Then the lift isn`t complete.....that`s what makes it a Mickey Mouse federation.

You have no idea what you are talking about and are just sounding ignorant now. I get it you want to disagree with me but now you just sound stupid. When is a deadlift complete? It's my fault you don't know what a strict curl is? Its not my job to explain a lift that you are not familiar with to you. There are multiple federations they have actual rules you can look them up or watch some videos and educate yourself but no you just want to argue and sound like an idiot. Its a strict curl powerlift not a strict slow negative you don't slowly lower the weight to a 3 count. And what mickey mouse federation there are half a dozen federations that recognize strict curls and in every single fucking one the lift is complete at the top. Yes there is a down and rack command aftrer the curl fuck no they do not judge your form reracking the godamn weight. Your back is allowed to come off the wall when reracking the weight. Again not my fault yuo are ignorant I even posted linkes to half a dozen different federations and you chose not to educuate yourself and continue to argue from a position of ignorance.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2022, 10:40:12 AM »
You have no idea what you are talking about and are just sounding ignorant now. I get it you want to disagree with me but now you just sound stupid. When is a deadlift complete? It's my fault you don't know what a strict curl is? Its not my job to explain a lift that you are not familiar with to you. There are multiple federations they have actual rules you can look them up or watch some videos and educate yourself but no you just want to argue and sound like an idiot. Its a strict curl powerlift not a strict slow negative you don't slowly lower the weight to a 3 count. And what mickey mouse federation there are half a dozen federations that recognize strict curls and in every single fucking one the lift is complete at the top. Yes there is a down and rack command aftrer the curl fuck no they do not judge your form reracking the godamn weight. Your back is allowed to come off the wall when reracking the weight. Again not my fault yuo are ignorant I even posted linkes to half a dozen different federations and you chose not to educuate yourself and continue to argue from a position of ignorance.

when you lower it under control

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2022, 10:41:39 AM »

What are you talking about? These dudes have massive arms

Oh yeah and please tell me how his negative didn't count fucking morons