Author Topic: Curling...  (Read 2648 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Curling...
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2022, 10:44:29 AM »
when you lower it under control

Again not my fault you guys dont know what a strict curl is there is no judged negative you just rerack the fucking bar  a curl is completed at the top your back is allowed to come off the wall to rerack in fact it would be physically impossible to rerack it without coming off the wall

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2022, 10:44:50 AM »
What are you talking about? These dudes have massive arms

but...but.. they have no peak

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2022, 10:47:09 AM »
Again not my fault you guys dont know what a strict curl is there is no judged negative you just rerack the fucking bar  a curl is completed at the top your back is allowed to come off the wall to rerack in fact it would be physically impossible to rerack it without coming off the wall
they tell you to lower the bar, then re-rack it

You have to remain against the wall while you lower it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2022, 10:53:19 AM »
they tell you to lower the bar, then re-rack it

You have to remain against the wall while you lower it

All I know is according to the current world record holder in 3 different organizations in addition to current Arnold Classic and MR Usa champion who was there my form was perfect and would have been a good lift in contest. But sure you and Wes probably know better.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2022, 10:57:44 AM »
I think I know what a strict curl is Mr. Mensa.....you can tell me nothing about training,except of course that you are wrong and know jackshit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2022, 10:58:47 AM »
All I know is according to the current world record holder in 3 different organizations in addition to current Arnold Classic and MR Usa champion who was there my form was perfect and would have been a good lift in contest. But sure you and Wes probably know better.
Nobody cares any fucking way.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2022, 10:59:43 AM »
I think I know what a strict curl is Mr. Mensa.....you can tell me nothing about training,except of course that you are wrong and know jackshit.

Actually you don't

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2022, 11:00:35 AM »

maybe hes taking the piss out of you like we do...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2022, 11:01:20 AM »
Actually you don't

expert after strict curling for 2 weeks

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2022, 11:22:33 AM »

What's the name of your curlfriend? I'll reach out and try verify things with him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2022, 11:29:44 AM »
Hey look you guys dont want to strict curl you dont have to do it. I like it but no not planning to make a career out of it just training it for a few weeks for the local contest for Fun. I do believe it is good to switch up your training. But yes absolutely it is a legitimate recognized powerlift and growing in popularity at that. You guys complain I just do high rep bodybuilder stuff and I am not strong then I do some low rep strength stuff and now you say it's just technique and won't help me get big arms. Whatever I do you try to discredit. All training is good training variety keeps things interesting

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2022, 11:31:04 AM »
Hey look you guys dont want to strict curl you dont have to do it. I like it but no not planning to make a career out of it just training it for a few weeks for the local contest for Fun. I do believe it is good to switch up your training. But yes absolutely it is a legitimate recognized powerlift and growing in popularity at that. You guys complain I just do high rep bodybuilder stuff and I am not strong then I do some low rep strength stuff and now you say it's just technique and won't help me get big arms. Whatever I do you try to discredit. All training is good training variety keeps things interesting
why dont you fuck off properly?

Fucks sake you are a loser at leaving as well...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2022, 11:32:35 AM »
why dont you fuck off properly?

Fucks sake you are a loser at leaving as well...

Why don't you make me oh that's right you can't because you are a soggy old man

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2022, 11:33:36 AM »
Why don't you make me oh that's right you can't because you are a soggy old man NABBA UK over 55s UK winner

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »

First off the UK is the size of a single state and 2nd over 55 you are king of the pensioners congrats did you see the 2 guys you competed against? Soggy old men no one wants to see that shit on stage and those dudes were not a day under 60

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2022, 11:40:07 AM »
What's the name of your curlfriend? I'll reach out and try verify things with him.

His name's John Cooper, and Brian thinks he's dreamy - https://www.youtube.com/@cooperquality/videos .

P.S. - I notice a lot of drug free talk from him, how does he feel about about your unbridled use Brian?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2022, 11:43:37 AM »
First off the UK is the size of a single state and 2nd over 55 you are king of the pensioners congrats did you see the 2 guys you competed against? Soggy old men no one wants to see that shit on stage and those dudes were not a day under 60

there was more in my show than there was in yours

remind me what class did you enter again, oh yes, it was the over 40s, isnt that just some younger old men?

Guy on my left is 56, I have known him for over 30 years.

I will be competing in the Mr Britain contest in June and fingers crossed the Universe in October.

What will you be doing next year?

I have noticed the total polar opposites of your pass times, one is with your back to the wall and the other is bent over with your ass in the air.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2022, 11:45:50 AM »
His name's John Cooper, and Brian thinks he's dreamy - https://www.youtube.com/@cooperquality/videos .

P.S. - I notice a lot of drug free talk from him, how does he feel about about your unbridled use Brian?

I think John is the best resource anyone could possibly have if they wanted to get into and learn more about strict curling. I appreciate that he is helping me with my prep for his meet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2022, 11:46:50 AM »
I think John is the best resource anyone could possibly have if they wanted to get into and learn more about strict curling. I appreciate that he is helping me with my prep for his meet.

Its time he heard all about your drug taking

Josh, over to you....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2022, 11:51:02 AM »
Its time he heard all about your drug taking

Josh, over to you....

Wow you just asked a known sociopath to offline harass a person you don't even know. That kind of makes you a bit of a scumbag doesn't it?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2022, 11:52:17 AM »
Wow you just asked a known sociopath to offline harass a person you don't even know. That kind of makes you a bit of a scumbag doesn't it?

yep, of course it does, what are you going to do about it?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2022, 11:55:04 AM »

John Cooper doesn't even supinate! -

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2022, 12:06:23 PM »
Why don't you make me oh that's right you can't because you are a soggy old man
I'm guessing you haven't seen the Taken movies.

Even 80 year old men, have a certain set of skills....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2022, 12:11:46 PM »
Not if you did it strictly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2022, 12:48:23 PM »
Not if you did it strictly.

I really dont know wtf you people are talking about anyway my back is on the wall during the negative I then come off the wall to rerack. I can not physically reach that rack with my back on the wall. I am absolutely in control and on the wall during the negative but again the lift is complete at the top. If you think this is bad form or not a legitimate strict curl you are just wrong