Author Topic: East vs West Arm Wrestling 2022  (Read 1305 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
East vs West Arm Wrestling 2022
« on: November 27, 2022, 02:03:43 AM »
Devon Larratt vs Evgeny Prudnyk

I know a couple guys also like the arm-sport (SF, Brian).
You can skip thru it as always to get past 11 mins of Referee setups.

I say, put the strap on them (ha, ha, ha "strap on"  ha ha yeah yeah) right from the start.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: East vs West Arm Wrestling 2022
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 02:07:41 AM »
John Brzenk vs Oleg Petrenko

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 07:36:11 AM »
Devon Larratt vs Evgeny Prudnyk

I know a couple guys also like the arm-sport (SF, Brian).
You can skip thru it as always to get past 11 mins of Referee setups.

I say, put the strap on them (ha, ha, ha "strap on"  ha ha yeah yeah) right from the start.

It doesn't make any sense as Levon destroyed Devons arms just a couple months ago he was clearly injured

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 07:42:22 AM »
It doesn't make any sense as Levon destroyed Devons arms just a couple months ago he was clearly injured

Makes as much sense as entering a strict curl contest not long after tearing a bicep squatting.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 08:35:57 AM »
I have been following this.Devon is quite a character .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 09:25:59 AM »
Brzenk is still a beast and appears to be a good guy!
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 09:30:01 AM »
This is nothing but a table-tug-o-war.  I will never understand how this can be called "arm-wrestling".  It's as stupid (to me) as bench-shirts and the like. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 09:42:36 AM »
Makes as much sense as entering a strict curl contest not long after tearing a bicep squatting.

In b4 Hanky tears his quad curling.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 10:27:06 AM »
This is nothing but a table-tug-o-war.  I will never understand how this can be called "arm-wrestling".  It's as stupid (to me) as bench-shirts and the like.

WTF are you talking about do you see equipment being used? Another old man who doesn't know a sport and is just spouting nonsense

John is one of the greatest arm wrestlers of all time he has been competing 40plus years the rules have not changed nothing has changed how are you going to tell him that isn’t arm wrestling??

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 10:41:24 AM »
Devon used stem cell to recover his from his injuries.
He might not be 100%. Probably choose Prudnyk to get his mojo back after Levan loss.
A good match for him would be Vitaly Laletin

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2022, 11:36:43 AM »
WTF are you talking about do you see equipment being used? Another old man who doesn't know a sport and is just spouting nonsense

John is one of the greatest arm wrestlers of all time he has been competing 40plus years the rules have not changed nothing has changed how are you going to tell him that isn’t arm wrestling??

STFU you simple minded, in-bred, luna-cephalic mongoloid.   You thrive on being argumentative regardless of the company or subject. It is apparent that making a statement that requires the least bit of thought from you engenders unbridled STOOOOPID in you follow by hilarious histrionics telling the world you wet yourself, shit your ego and are leaving.  Again. 

I dub thee the Incredible Sulk. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2022, 12:08:31 PM »
STFU you simple minded, in-bred, luna-cephalic mongoloid.   You thrive on being argumentative regardless of the company or subject. It is apparent that making a statement that requires the least bit of thought from you engenders unbridled STOOOOPID in you follow by hilarious histrionics telling the world you wet yourself, shit your ego and are leaving.  Again. 

;D The Incredible Sulk

Hanky quitting getbig does look like you're sulking.

Was there a reason you left?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2022, 01:37:47 PM »
;D The Incredible Sulk

Hanky quitting getbig does look like you're sulking.

Was there a reason you left?

I guess he just wanted to take a couple of days off?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2022, 01:41:57 PM »

Hilarity reigns supreme !!  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2022, 02:48:45 PM »
You guys want to tell arm wrestlers they are not arm wrestling and powerlifters they are not powerlifting and bodybuilders they are not bodybuilding because everything was somehow magically different and better in 1915 when you were young. It is the same stupidity every old person babbles about everything.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2022, 02:49:45 PM »
You guys want to tell arm wrestlers they are not arm wrestling and powerlifters they are not powerlifting and bodybuilders they are not bodybuilding because everything was somehow magically different and better in 1915 when you were young. It is the same stupidity every old person babbles about everything.
Brian, you are an old person...

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2022, 03:19:01 PM »
Brian, you are an old person...
yes he is but be damned if he will admit it.Like that full head of hair he thinks he has.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2022, 03:43:42 PM »
Devon is great. He lives life to the fullest and throws himself at the stuff he's passionate about. A good example for kids to look up to. Hot wife, too.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2022, 12:12:01 AM »
Devon is great. He lives life to the fullest and throws himself at the stuff he's passionate about. A good example for kids to look up to. Hot wife, too.
His wife is a good arm wrestler as well. Very intense and probably great in bed.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2022, 02:03:08 AM »

Yep. Like a child. Lashes out because he was incapable of making friends in the playpen as a child so resorted to insulting other kids and getting teased by the whole class. Rinse and repeat for adulthood.