Author Topic: Dumb shit chinese fucker  (Read 7518 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Dumb shit chinese fucker
« on: September 19, 2014, 08:05:59 AM »
Stereotypical thin as a rail. I'm on a flight n he sits in between me n some girl. Immediately breaks out a book n drapes his fuckin elbows way over both arm rests taking up way to much of my personal space. Every dam time he turns a page he fn elbows me in the side. I'm twice as big as this fucker yet he feels the need to take up twice the space. The Asian half of me wants to go all iron monkey on this clueless fuck.

How in the hell r some people so fn unaware?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Re: Dumb shit chinese fucker
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 08:09:38 AM »
Stereotypical thin as a rail. I'm on a flight n he sits in between me n some girl. Immediately breaks out a book n drapes his fuckin elbows way over both arm rests taking up way to much of my personal space. Every dam time he turns a page he fn elbows me in the side. I'm twice as big as this fucker yet he feels the need to take up twice the space. The Asian half of me wants to go all iron monkey on this clueless fuck.

Whining online instead of just picking him up by his scrawny neck and showing him your massive biceps? This not the way a getbigger operates.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 08:10:52 AM »
Ha ha.. doesn't flying really suck? Years ago I sat against the wall/window seat, with a 300 lb.+ guy near me. Worst flight ever...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 08:13:29 AM »
Chinese people lack the consideration gene.  Just the other day I had a bunch of bags in my hand and this chinese guy gets on the elevator, he sees me coming holding all these bags and I'm about 10 feet away and instead of holding the door I can see him press the floor and then press the close door button.  Fucker.  They are just a rude people, always looking to scam and shill.  The most untrustworthy people in the world.  I'd rather lend $20 to a black person than an asian.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 08:15:01 AM »

Unaware of what?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 08:15:36 AM »
Chinese people lack the consideration gene.  Just the other day I had a bunch of bags in my hand and this chinese guy gets on the elevator, he sees me coming holding all these bags and I'm about 10 feet away and instead of holding the door I can see him press the floor and then press the close door button.  Fucker.  They are just a rude people, always looking to scam and shill.  The most untrustworthy people in the world.  I'd rather lend $20 to a black person than an asian.

Truth.

They're ignorant to others in every aspect of daily life.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 08:17:23 AM »
He might be much more aware than u think. Just saying...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 08:18:43 AM »
Ha ha.. doesn't flying really suck? Years ago I sat against the wall/window seat, with a 300 lb.+ guy near me. Worst flight ever...

I can't tell you how many times I've flown where the middle seat was empty and the plane is waiting for the last passengers to board  and I see a super hot chick walking down the isle and big fat sweaty huffing man behind and every fucking time it's the fat fuck that takes the seat and not the hot chick.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 08:44:20 AM »
Little white box with little wire handle lover of peace.  ::)

Or...

Wok the fuck are you talking about?

a

epic_alien

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 08:50:08 AM »

well you said your asian too, thats why he doesn't care to disrespect you

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 08:53:46 AM »
The Chinese I've come across in recent years seemed like packs of rats - nuisance to the max.
Why don't you make it clear that the elbow game goes both ways?
Kamali showed us the way.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 09:06:53 AM »

Ironically, I'm a rail thin asian guy and I was flying the other day. I sat between this chick and this permabulker. Dude kinda had an attitude so I pulled out my "Pawning People" book and spread out all over that dudes space and the guy took it like a bitch..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 09:23:16 AM »
how a real man would deal with it

"hey slanteye! yes you. Unless you want a piece of this *flex bicep* I suggest you keep your elbows to yourself"

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 09:25:56 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2014, 10:24:49 AM »

Attempting to read your scribble, it's obvious you should not be calling anyone "dumb", dummy.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 10:29:43 AM »
Haha. Getbig made me laff just ENUFF not to kill him.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 10:36:43 AM »
This is the main reason why i try to avoid public transport as much as possible. ALWAYS say something instead of getting agitated to the point of exploding. If he gives a shitty remark, burn him verbally.

Than there's still threats of violence left (but you have to back it up if he doesnt stand down :D can imagine youre not always down for that)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »
Elbowgame of Peace

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 10:52:35 AM »
Elbowgame of Peace

Gosh, seems like Kamali's brain interprets any room as the interior of an airplane and any person next to him as Kinese...no wonder he's so aggressive - what a dog of a man.  :D

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 12:30:20 PM »
 :o

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »
Unaware of what?

lol, that was a bit too subtle mate, very good indeed,   ;D

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 12:53:48 PM »
Chinese tourists take over Germans and Japanese tourists, but manners like peasants.

“There’s a lot of this kind of uncivilized behavior out there,” said Zhang. “Take for example the sign outside the Louvre Museum only in Chinese characters that forbids people from urinating or defecating wherever they want.”

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/china-is-embarrassed-by-its-tourists-2013-5#ixzz3DnDAMTYk

Only Frenchys are getbiggers when dealing them:

Instead, they discover Paris’s grittier side -- packed metros, rude waiters and pickpockets intent on robbing cash-carrying tourists -- all of which sends them into psychological shock.

“Chinese people romanticize France, they know about French literature and French love stories,” said Jean-Francois Zhou, president of the Chinese association of travel agencies in France. “But some of them end up in tears, swearing they’ll never come back.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-14/the-paris-syndrome-drives-chinese-tourists-away.html

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 01:27:34 PM »
Chinese tourists take over Germans and Japanese tourists, but manners like peasants.

“There’s a lot of this kind of uncivilized behavior out there,” said Zhang. “Take for example the sign outside the Louvre Museum only in Chinese characters that forbids people from urinating or defecating wherever they want.”

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/china-is-embarrassed-by-its-tourists-2013-5#ixzz3DnDAMTYk

Only Frenchys are getbiggers when dealing them:

Instead, they discover Paris’s grittier side -- packed metros, rude waiters and pickpockets intent on robbing cash-carrying tourists -- all of which sends them into psychological shock.

“Chinese people romanticize France, they know about French literature and French love stories,” said Jean-Francois Zhou, president of the Chinese association of travel agencies in France. “But some of them end up in tears, swearing they’ll never come back.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-14/the-paris-syndrome-drives-chinese-tourists-away.html

haha Paris is filled with guys arraving in packs from bananaboats now just like London

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 01:34:27 PM »
Regardless of his size, he out-Alpha'd you that day!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 02:25:31 PM »
Ok let me show you what should have gone down..

In a whispering voice - "Excuse me sir, do you speak English?"

If no find someone who can translate.

If yes - "I can tell you don't notice that you are taking up more room than allotted for your seat and that every time you turn the page you elbow me in the ribs so I just wanted you to know that if you touch me one more time during this flight I will consider if from this point forward to be a personal physical assault and I retaliate by literally punching you in the fucking throat then breaking what ever part of you touched me. Consider yourself warned."

Then give him a smile, friendly wink and put your headphones on and stretch the fuck out in your seat.