Author Topic: UPDATED SmoofCat mutation cycle. Please advise and answer the questions i have.  (Read 20899 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
You ever run stairs for cardio? I run up and down my stairs 100 times. Takes 30 minutes at the most. By the end I'm completely drenched in sweat. Makes you run on your toes to and really builds up the calves. It's great because you can get it over with so quick since you can do it right at home if you have a set of stairs. You can also do it with lighter dumbells in your hands.

McGrath swears by stairs for cardio (actual stairs not stair master).

I LOVE doing this. Also this gets that lovely burn in your lower abs , like when you go all out on high incline elliptical...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
McGrath swears by stairs for cardio (actual stairs not stair master).

I LOVE doing this. Also this gets that lovely burn in your lower abs , like when you go all out on high incline elliptical...

Nothing beats actual stairs man give it a shot sometime. When I'm done with the 100 reps. I put my hands on the fifth step and do alternating mountain climber on the third or fourth step. Like 30 reps 3-4 sets. You will be athletic again after a few weeks of that trust me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
you are 100% right, and i have vehemently stood by my claim that you can not eat ALL dirty just because you are on GH, and you can not do NO cardio, just because you are on tren ace.

this community often likes to think in black and whites. we are the extreme, yes. but we also must use our common sense. allow me to explain why a grey area can benefit you more than black and white thinking.

CARDIO

if arnold and franco did a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio daily, and preferred to do 60 minutes, and if flex wheeler does 2 and a half HOURS every day, and if jay cutler does 45 minutes in each training session, then what makes us think that we can get away with no cardio whatsoever? it is good for your heart, and frankly it makes your body look better even during a bulking period or a mutation.

i do 30 minutes of cardio daily. sometimes i do 15, but most days i do 30 minutes. it is not that intense, and generally i will burn off 400-500 calories, and just get a sweat. i opt to use the elliptical, the bike or the stair master, because I'm now too heavy to run for that amount of time and not injure my knee. i used to be a true athlete at one point. i played at the highest level of collegiate sport for one year before an incident i will not discuss here. back then at 195 i could run all day. still hormonized, yes, but not on the compounds i am on now, not with the muscle maturity i have now... big difference between me at 17 and me now in my mid 20s.

but i have ALWAYS done cardio, that is my point. I am genetically lean, a true mesomorph, but cardio has helped me stay this lean. if i did no cardio, i would venture to guess i would be 250 lbs now and a higher bf, maybe 10%. but i do cardio every single day. and i am EXTREMELY happy to be 222 lb @ 5% right now. I would take this ANY day of the week over 250 @ 11%. i am all about graininess and hardness and i HATE bloofiness, and always have. There is no fucking point to be a bloof. Bloofs often try to compete with me in the gym, show me their big 315 lb bench press. i rarely flat bench, but i did have a situation like this earlier in the week, and was with a friend who was taking pictures, and i had a lot of people watching me workout due to the weight i was throwing around. i do not flat bench period, but i know what i am capable of. so i let my ego get the best of me, and thankfully i did not get injured, because i benched 455 (4 45 lb plates on each side of the bar and 1 25 lb plate on each side too) for 2 reps with no spot, clean and slow, and i almost made it to the top notch on the 3rd rep by myself. i am EXTREMELY happy with that considering how low my bf is right now. 455 may not sound impressive to some of you serious bodybuilders here, but realize i am basically completely built on AAS and years of hard work, with minimal GH and no slin.

DIET

sample diet, 2 days ago:

7am- 1.5 cups of oatmeal boiled in non fat milk (this makes a HUGE amount of oatmeal)
6 egg whites, 2 eggs, scrambled in a bit of oil.
16 oz of black coffee
10 iu of GH

9am
1 scoop whey in water (i am at work by this time. i have no option but to use whey. i can not chug egg whites here)

noon

14 oz cooked up chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, vegetables, bit of sour cream, bit of hot sauce, pineapple juice

2pm
1 scoop of whey in water

4pm
roughly 6 "servings" of almonds, which is a huge amount. not salted, just pure, natural almonds. glass of non fat milk. shot of espresso.

7pm
12 oz steak with brown rice. 30 oz of non fat milk.
anadrol.

9:30-11pm
TRAINING

11pm
2 scoops of whey with almond milk, natural peanut butter and a bunch of other stuff from the juice bar in my gym.. comes out to roughly 90 grams of protein.

midnight
vanilla ice cream. not too much. glass of non fat milk.
10 iu of GH .

bed time.

Many days I will eat huge amounts of fish, and oats or brown rice. The amount of tilapia or salmon i cook and eat is insane. Other days it is chicken and brown rice. Other days it is red meat. I depend heavily on meats and oats and brown rice and eggs, non fat milk and yes, whey protein. I unfortunately have to do the whey protein because it is quick, clean and easy, and now I have to be serious about my job (i used to a phd student as of 2 months ago and was only working part time, now i have a kid coming, and i have deferred school indefinitely and due to how much education i have, it was actually very easy to find a good job, and start immediately).

Also I have MULTIPLE cheat meals a week, but I will NEVER eat at a place like mcdonalds. I will cheat with pizza or subway, I will eat some chocolate cake w 1000 calories or something absurd like that, and I do this probably 10 times a week. But for the majority of the meals I am eating "clean". But I don't see what is wrong with 12-16 oz of meat with brown rice. That is the fucking best meal a guy can ask for. Add in some sour cream and hot sauce, and that is just pure decadence to me.

Great post man!!!

It's funny that you made this thread, I'm going to forward it to two of my competitors. Early this wk I was getting on both of them for slacking on their cardio and I actually said if Ronnie Coleman has to do it what makes you think you're special? Spot on man!

The idea that cardio is going to hurt your gains and progress is retarded....people assume they'll lose a bunch of muscle when dieting or won't gain as much in the off-season...again, it's retarded. If you're taking hormones, this isn't going to happen, not in any case.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Nothing beats actual stairs man give it a shot sometime. When I'm done with the 100 reps. I put my hands on the fifth step and do alternating mountain climber on the third or fourth step. Like 30 reps 3-4 sets. You will be athletic again after a few weeks of that trust me.

Nobody asked me, may I interject?....ok thanks ;D

I run stadium steps two to three times per week.

100% effort for 15 minutes. Exhausted. I make strange noises from the agony when i get to the top.....FEEL LIKE A KING!

Hardens the WHOLE BODY, especially legs.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
you are 100% right, and i have vehemently stood by my claim that you can not eat ALL dirty just because you are on GH, and you can not do NO cardio, just because you are on tren ace.

this community often likes to think in black and whites. we are the extreme, yes. but we also must use our common sense. allow me to explain why a grey area can benefit you more than black and white thinking.

CARDIO

if arnold and franco did a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio daily, and preferred to do 60 minutes, and if flex wheeler does 2 and a half HOURS every day, and if jay cutler does 45 minutes in each training session, then what makes us think that we can get away with no cardio whatsoever? it is good for your heart, and frankly it makes your body look better even during a bulking period or a mutation.

i do 30 minutes of cardio daily. sometimes i do 15, but most days i do 30 minutes. it is not that intense, and generally i will burn off 400-500 calories, and just get a sweat. i opt to use the elliptical, the bike or the stair master, because I'm now too heavy to run for that amount of time and not injure my knee. i used to be a true athlete at one point. i played at the highest level of collegiate sport for one year before an incident i will not discuss here. back then at 195 i could run all day. still hormonized, yes, but not on the compounds i am on now, not with the muscle maturity i have now... big difference between me at 17 and me now in my mid 20s.

but i have ALWAYS done cardio, that is my point. I am genetically lean, a true mesomorph, but cardio has helped me stay this lean. if i did no cardio, i would venture to guess i would be 250 lbs now and a higher bf, maybe 10%. but i do cardio every single day. and i am EXTREMELY happy to be 222 lb @ 5% right now. I would take this ANY day of the week over 250 @ 11%. i am all about graininess and hardness and i HATE bloofiness, and always have. There is no fucking point to be a bloof. Bloofs often try to compete with me in the gym, show me their big 315 lb bench press. i rarely flat bench, but i did have a situation like this earlier in the week, and was with a friend who was taking pictures, and i had a lot of people watching me workout due to the weight i was throwing around. i do not flat bench period, but i know what i am capable of. so i let my ego get the best of me, and thankfully i did not get injured, because i benched 455 (4 45 lb plates on each side of the bar and 1 25 lb plate on each side too) for 2 reps with no spot, clean and slow, and i almost made it to the top notch on the 3rd rep by myself. i am EXTREMELY happy with that considering how low my bf is right now. 455 may not sound impressive to some of you serious bodybuilders here, but realize i am basically completely built on AAS and years of hard work, with minimal GH and no slin.

DIET

sample diet, 2 days ago:

7am- 1.5 cups of oatmeal boiled in non fat milk (this makes a HUGE amount of oatmeal)
6 egg whites, 2 eggs, scrambled in a bit of oil.
16 oz of black coffee
10 iu of GH

9am
1 scoop whey in water (i am at work by this time. i have no option but to use whey. i can not chug egg whites here)

noon

14 oz cooked up chicken, 1 cup of brown rice, vegetables, bit of sour cream, bit of hot sauce, pineapple juice

2pm
1 scoop of whey in water

4pm
roughly 6 "servings" of almonds, which is a huge amount. not salted, just pure, natural almonds. glass of non fat milk. shot of espresso.

7pm
12 oz steak with brown rice. 30 oz of non fat milk.
anadrol.

9:30-11pm
TRAINING

11pm
2 scoops of whey with almond milk, natural peanut butter and a bunch of other stuff from the juice bar in my gym.. comes out to roughly 90 grams of protein.

midnight
vanilla ice cream. not too much. glass of non fat milk.
10 iu of GH .

bed time.

Many days I will eat huge amounts of fish, and oats or brown rice. The amount of tilapia or salmon i cook and eat is insane. Other days it is chicken and brown rice. Other days it is red meat. I depend heavily on meats and oats and brown rice and eggs, non fat milk and yes, whey protein. I unfortunately have to do the whey protein because it is quick, clean and easy, and now I have to be serious about my job (i used to a phd student as of 2 months ago and was only working part time, now i have a kid coming, and i have deferred school indefinitely and due to how much education i have, it was actually very easy to find a good job, and start immediately).

Also I have MULTIPLE cheat meals a week, but I will NEVER eat at a place like mcdonalds. I will cheat with pizza or subway, I will eat some chocolate cake w 1000 calories or something absurd like that, and I do this probably 10 times a week. But for the majority of the meals I am eating "clean". But I don't see what is wrong with 12-16 oz of meat with brown rice. That is the fucking best meal a guy can ask for. Add in some sour cream and hot sauce, and that is just pure decadence to me.

Great post!     

Can you tell us, if you know it offhand,  the macros you used above?      I find as I get older the way more strict and carb attentive I have to be.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III

Great post!     

Can you tell us, if you know it offhand,  the macros you used above?      I find as I get older the way more strict and carb attentive I have to be.

i don't know anything about macros. i go by feel. never have counted a carb in my life.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
I CAN BE VERY SPECIFIC WITH DIET. MY GAMEPLAN REVOLVES AROUND MY DIET, I'M THAT PRONE TO THE WATERY LOOK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
i don't know anything about macros. i go by feel. never have counted a carb in my life.

lucky man!  lol I need to so I can make the proper adjustments.   

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
lucky man!  lol I need to so I can make the proper adjustments.  

i don't understand. what kind of stack are you on? i don't think people are understanding me. if you are on 100 mg of tren ace daily or more, along with other AAS, and you are doing 30 minute of cardio a day like i do, you absolutely don't need to count macros.

you just go by the mirror. and the mirror at times says you are getting TOO ripped, and to eat something dirty to counteract dipping below an already non existent waist.

Brocty

• Getbig III
How will you approach the last few weeks with nutrition for competition?  Sounds like your a "feel it out" type guy with prep, but will you likely cut out all cheat meals towards the end?  Maybe leave a few in there depending how full or flat?  You  sound pretty lean now so obviously what your doing is working.  I just know going from that 5-4 can be a little tricky.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
i don't understand. what kind of stack are you on? i don't think people are understanding me. if you are on 100 mg of tren ace daily or more, along with other AAS, and you are doing 30 minute of cardio a day like i do, you absolutely don't need to count macros.

you just go by the mirror. and the mirror at times says you are getting TOO ripped, and to eat something dirty to counteract dipping below an already non existent waist.

I find that the older I get, the more I design my cycles around the least amount of pinning I do.  I don;t know how, but I have an insane amount of scar tissue built in my glutes.  Some spots I literally can not push any oil in.   In different spots it will take a full 3-5 mins to inject 3ccs.  It's quite literally, a pain in the ass.

With using such voluminous amounts of injections, can you actually lay out your injecting protocol?  I wan to run heavier cycles but The only viable places are now my delts and the lucky spots of my glutes (no homo).  Shooting short esters into my quads cripples me.  If you could putline where and when, and also how much you inject, it would be very much appreciated!   

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

I find that the older I get, the more I design my cycles around the least amount of pinning I do.  I don;t know how, but I have an insane amount of scar tissue built in my glutes.  Some spots I literally can not push any oil in.   In different spots it will take a full 3-5 mins to inject 3ccs.  It's quite literally, a pain in the ass.

With using such voluminous amounts of injections, can you actually lay out your injecting protocol?  I wan to run heavier cycles but The only viable places are now my delts and the lucky spots of my glutes (no homo).  Shooting short esters into my quads cripples me.  If you could putline where and when, and also how much you inject, it would be very much appreciated!   

That's starting to become a problem for me to. I hit the same spots everytime. High corners of the glutes. I'm rapidly building up scar tissue especially over the last year. I inject eod even with long esters. Helps keep bloat down I noticed. Right now I have a pocket filled up with oil. Almost like a knot. I put two and half cc's of test and primo into scar tissue. It's taking awhile to absorb.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
i dunno why people don't rotate injection sites. it actually makes your arms look better if you do it right because the oil gives your biceps/tris more of a pop.

also, there's always sub-q

Max B

• Getbig IV
That's starting to become a problem for me to. I hit the same spots everytime. High corners of the glutes. I'm rapidly building up scar tissue especially over the last year. I inject eod even with long esters. Helps keep bloat down I noticed. Right now I have a pocket filled up with oil. Almost like a knot. I put two and half cc's of test and primo into scar tissue. It's taking awhile to absorb.

how do you plan on dealing with this? do massages loosen up the tissue? think about it, you're going to be on at least test for the rest of ur life so plan it out now.... ive always wondered this with pros, they never come off and for close to 6 months out of the year they are injecting ED and most ONLY shoot steroids in their glutes contrary to popular beliefs.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
i dunno why people don't rotate injection sites. it actually makes your arms look better if you do it right because the oil gives your biceps/tris more of a pop.

also, there's always sub-q

I actually always rotate my glutes, delts, and sometimes quads.   For some reason, my glutes have taken the most damage by far.

I wasn't aware of going sub-q with oils.  Is this something you do yourself? 

I was always too scared to try my bis and tris.  I'm guessing you shouldn't go more than 1cc?  I've shot 3ccs in my delts before with no problems, so I guess you could do more in the bis/tris.   

Thanks bro.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Everytime I try doing a delt shot or something it gets painful as fuck for 2-3 days.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
I shoot ED year round.
I am not always on AAS, but I use oil based antioxidants and other supplements that require IM injection.
Sites started turning into scar tissue badly, so I started getting creative with site rotation.....
pecs, bi's, calves, glutes, hip, quads (in parts that you typically don't shoot into), rear delts, and side delts.

I tried Tri's and it just hurt badly every time, must be too many nerves there. I hear a guy has atrophy of his
tri from site injecting there and hitting a nerve, so I just stay away.

One thing I noticed lately is that there seems to be less scar tissue. What I changed was mixing my shots with
curcumin (the supplement). I don't know how or why, but it makes everything go in smoother and that site won't
have that crackle and popping the next time I got to shoot into it.
Curcumin is said to repair muscle damage, so that has got to be what is going on. Most people take it orally, and
they say bioavailability is very poor. Shooting it IM with AAS might cause some healing as the depot dissipates.
Another one that helps reduce scar tissue is Lipostabil Choline. I recently ran out of that and no longer have a source
for it, I am a little disappointed. Not only does it reduce scar tissue, it burns fat and fixes cholesterol.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I've only pinned each of my glutes once in my whole juicing life.

I do ED shots most of the time with tren and prop. Right now just M-W-F Prop and EQ. I stick to front/side/rear delts, biceps, quads(all up and down the sweep, lots of spots). I've done everything except calves and hams and these are my favourite spots, plenty of rotation here.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Thanks for the info guys!

I need to start focusing on my quads more.  I had one bad experience where my knee swelled up to the size of a basketball and it has scared me ever since.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
I actually always rotate my glutes, delts, and sometimes quads.   For some reason, my glutes have taken the most damage by far.

I wasn't aware of going sub-q with oils.  Is this something you do yourself? 

I was always too scared to try my bis and tris.  I'm guessing you shouldn't go more than 1cc?  I've shot 3ccs in my delts before with no problems, so I guess you could do more in the bis/tris.   

Thanks bro.

yeah, i do sub-q. depending on bodyfat levels, it's very easy. upper quad, side of glute and upper glute/back tie-in have a lot of fat there. i do sub-q injections with everything but test perfectly fine. with test it felt like i was getting gyno flare ups which is pretty rare for me with test.

tris can hold 1 cc of oil easily, long head is easiest way to do it. biceps can get a little sore when using 1cc but depends a lot on what oil is used. never get any pain from EQ/nandro

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
I've only pinned each of my glutes once in my whole juicing life.

I do ED shots most of the time with tren and prop. Right now just M-W-F Prop and EQ. I stick to front/side/rear delts, biceps, quads(all up and down the sweep, lots of spots). I've done everything except calves and hams and these are my favourite spots, plenty of rotation here.

calves are the fucking worst. everything hurts when injecting into calves. never tried hamstrings, kept hitting too many veins so i didn't bother.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Anyone that injects calves has to be nuts.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Thanks for the info guys!

I need to start focusing on my quads more.  I had one bad experience where my knee swelled up to the size of a basketball and it has scared me ever since.

they're my fav honestly. so big and easy to pin. go in slowly, inject very slowly and rotate the sites on your quads. ie: don't fucking pin the same damn spot over and over. i never have problems doin it this way. trial and error though, believe me when i first started pinning quads id go in fast, hit a nerve fuckin inject fast walk around feelin crippled lol... quads arent delts you gotta treat em with care

Swlabr

I've never had a problem with quad injections, maybe I'm doing it wrong? ???

;D

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
I've hit everything but quads hams and calves, biceps get some pain when holding oil but Delta can hold a ton, there's days where ill pin oil and growth in both delts pain free