Author Topic: Trolls Beware!  (Read 5117 times)

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
Trolls Beware!
« on: March 03, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »
There is a great story about former Red Sox player Curt Shiiling Outing Cowards who tweeted some very vile stuff about his Daughter. He warned them to stop so he outed the ones who did not and people are losing their  jobs and I LOVE IT! So for all you Faceless COWARDS on here and the net Be careful you could be next Schmuck!   Happy Posting!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Trolls Beware!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 02:52:49 PM »
::). Give me ten names, ten names.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »
Most getbiggers wn fortune 500 companies.  They do the firing.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 02:54:34 PM »
Those trolls were pretty brutal but my guess is Shilling is going to go through a world of hurt giving out those trolls personal info and what not. Shilling fukced over the State of Rhode Island for over 100 million dollars. Shilling lied to many in that State to get money and ended up losing it all. Sure business is business but his actions also had politicians lose their jobs. The man already has cancer and is known as a massive attention whore. The fake blood on the sock in the Red Sox game supported his attention whorism...He is getting a massive amount of support in how he handle the Twitter situation but something tells me that there's a small portion of troll/hacker types that won't take kindly to how he handled it...Engaging trolls on Twitter never ends well. lol

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »
One Troll WAS a Yankee employee and he was FIRED!   Be careful Cowards! Its so awesome!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 03:12:24 PM »

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 03:20:09 PM »
How does one get outed from twitter post? They use a real name as a handle?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 05:18:27 PM »
How does one get outed from twitter post? They use a real name as a handle?

Schilling said he had people in high places track these people down. Basically talked about his military type connections...lol

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 05:22:20 PM »
he also knows alot of Programers , he use to own a Video Game development company, never actually produced a single video game but he did own and run one for a few years til it went belly up

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 05:36:28 PM »
GIMME 10 NAMES!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 05:39:31 PM »
This mayor dude sounds like a real life pussy.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 05:39:44 PM »
Schilling is offering up bounties for hackers to dig up real names and info on gimmick accounts. In other words, he's a true Getbigger.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 05:50:34 PM »
It is called poetic Justice for these Jerkoffs!   Be careful Cowards people may find out who you really are!  That is Pond SCUM!

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 06:24:47 PM »
It is called poetic Justice for these Jerkoffs!   Be careful Cowards people may find out who you really are!  That is Pond SCUM!

You're a blatant, shameless worshipper, you're single handedly responsible for bodybuilding being perceived as a perverted side show circus act by the majority.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 06:32:53 PM »
It is called poetic Justice for these Jerkoffs!   Be careful Cowards people may find out who you really are!  That is Pond SCUM!

Calm yourself. I'm 100% sure that nobody on getbig was trying to start shit with Curt Schilling. When I hear his name it reminds me of 2004/2005. Chill out.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 06:36:20 PM »
This mayor dude sounds like a real life pussy.

Perception is reality.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 06:45:02 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 09:24:34 PM »
"

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 09:47:40 PM »

This dude looks like he's never touched a weight in his life, creepy as can be how into the bodybuilding scene he seems to be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 11:30:00 PM »
There is a great story about former Red Sox player Curt Shiiling Outing Cowards who tweeted some very vile stuff about his Daughter. He warned them to stop so he outed the ones who did not and people are losing their  jobs and I LOVE IT! So for all you Faceless COWARDS on here and the net Be careful you could be next Schmuck!   Happy Posting!

Is this a veiled threat? It's never a good idea to threaten folks and call them faceless COWARDS....isn't that slander?  ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 12:04:03 AM »

Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 12:11:36 AM »
Is this a veiled threat? It's never a good idea to threaten folks and call them faceless COWARDS....isn't that slander?  ::)

Libel. Unless they're truly faceless cowards.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 12:16:15 AM »
Is this a veiled threat? It's never a good idea to threaten folks and call them faceless COWARDS....isn't that slander?  ::)

Technically, as he has written here, it is actually libel, but you'd have a job proving damages.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2015, 12:24:40 AM »
Libel. Unless they're truly faceless cowards.

Well I'm safe then. I've posted my face on Getbig. I don't think I am a coward, but this has rarely been tested.  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 12:52:13 AM »

You're getting really close to having me punch you right in the mouth.