Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71154 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2015, 05:42:46 PM »
Depends on how old her daughter is.

(couldn't make the youtube function work, sorry)
Remove the "s" from https.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2015, 05:45:16 PM »
Remove the "s" from https.

got it...thank you sir
~

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2015, 09:27:35 PM »
I'm going on a date with a 37 year old girl in a few days time - same age as me, never been married, never had kids, looks pretty hot from her photos (all recent) - I'm wondering what the catch is  :-\

how do you know the photos are recent?

E
E

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2015, 10:03:01 PM »
Hell no.  I can't even manage to put up with one person's stupid crap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2015, 10:11:15 PM »
Good for a pump and dump nothing more.  Unless you  have a kid of your own  I wouldn't bother getting involved with one mainly because the few Single moms who are hot  AND  not dumb as fuck are usually bad news.  They are master manipulators and you won't be able to emotionally detach as easily as you would from a normal chick your fucking . ...they know no normal self respecting dude in his twenties who has no kids of his own, would want a relationship with them so they  become expert at reading men and finding what makes you tick sexually....they will pick up on your emotional voids, then  transform into your dream girl to fulfill those voids ,...You really think your going to be able to just walk away from a chick who's  the best you ever had  in bed, and makes you feel on cloud 9? no way.....I speak from experience. I'm currently seeing a blonde chick ... 9/10 with money, no kids, and her own place. My side chick is a 7.5 college educated, and money.  and Im spinning  plates with several other 8's. all these women  shit on my ex in every way.  But  nothing tops the initial "high"  that I felt with this one single mom I dated. . she was a 7 at best. 

it's risky.  if you have the same goals, and you have kids, it can be wonderful.
if you are just there to get laid, it can't last... she wants stability and a dad, no matter what she says.

"I just want to have fun" = totally not true if she's a parent.  It can't be, unless she's the worst mom ever lol.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2015, 11:52:55 PM »
Single moms are the lowest form of human life.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2015, 12:02:18 AM »

Lol!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2015, 12:24:30 AM »
Right, because its all the woman's fault.  ::) Clearly you have tunnel vision.

Ever stop to think that maybe these "whores" were married at some point and had relatively normal lives until its the guy that decides he wants to relive his teen years again and fucks around and leaves the woman with nothing but the kids and bills? How is that any of her fault?

Lots of good women out there with kids through no fault of their own. No need to demean them with tags like "whore" and "skank".

Oh brother. Listen to the White knight defending the actions of his whorish mother  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2015, 12:05:20 PM »
Good thoughts.

My main point is that having children should always be a thoughtful CHOICE .
In my opinion, way too many act like it's the automatic default position.

Just like a life long  marriage Howard? ;)
The problem is life is unpredictable and so are others actions/responses. The best laid plans of mice and men;  plan for the best but prepare for the worst.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2015, 12:06:24 PM »
Hmm, in my opinion you have the WRONG judgment on unmarried woman over 30 with no kids.
Most are smart, independent types that have good educations/careers , like sex and don't need a man to validate them.
Think about it like this. An unmarried guy with a good job and no kids is considered to have his shit together, right?
Some men may be threatened by this in a woman , so who knows.

Interesting point.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2015, 12:11:53 PM »
Good thoughts.

My main point is that having children should always be a thoughtful CHOICE .
In my opinion, way too many act like it's the automatic default position.
didnt you say your father killed himself?

didnt it condition your..."choice" to not have kids? It's pretty common in families where suicide runs rampant to have kids and grandkids who dont "want" to have kids or commit suicide too.

Fact is there is no "choice", we re all heavily influenced by what happened in our past. Our current system of belief is the continuation of our  mentors thought processes. Just like a lesbian who was raised by a feminist single mom will tell you she "made the choice" to live and have sex with women instead of men... Please. Has nothing to do with a "choice".

To be honnest... choice is an illusion.
We just follow what we ve been conditionned to do blindly and egocentrically label it as a "choice" to make ourselves artificially look strong.
Just like when a star or athlete or rich kid says "i got there thanks to work (and/or god)"on TV when the cold truth is it's a random mix of luck,  connexions , money, genetics, inherited talent AND maybe also work that got them where they are.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2015, 12:13:12 PM »
didnt your father kill himself?

didnt it condition your..."choice" to not have kids? It's pretty common in families where suicide runs rampant to have kids and grandkids who dont have kids or commit suicide too.

Fact is there is no "choice", we re all heavily influenced by what happened in our past. Just like a lesbian who was raised by a feminist single mom will tell you she "made the choice" to live and have sex with women instead of men...

To be honnest... choice is an illusion.

Vintage uberman!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
Unlike having kids, marriage can by undone legally and you move on.
Having children comes with automatic financial obligations until they become adults regardless of marital status or divorce for men.

I went into every one of my marriages thinking I would last a lifetime.
BUT, as you said, things change in life. I accepted the reality of that change and moved on.

1. Marriage can be dissolved by a quick trip to the lawyer and a few bucks.

2. Children are a REQUIRED financial obligation for many years .  Men   are legally required to support $$ kids regardless of divorce.

3. Many men love their kids and are grateful to be dads. I knew that wasn't me since I was in high school. So I opted out of having any.

4. Some men don't feel comfortable with the idea of marriage. Guess what...they shouldn't get married. Marriage isn't meant for all men.

* getting married or having kids should be a choice for ALL men. Choose wisely.

Wasn't attacking you bro, I agree that people should be educated on having children 100%, it's not something to take lightly.  But even then things go sideways, which is why I referenced the marriages. People working together isn't often harmonious, relationships are hard, you know this and you still kept looking until you found the "perfect" match, factor in children and it gets even more difficult.

My point was not all single mothers intended for that to happen (see silverspoons post).

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2015, 05:22:33 AM »
Funny you mention single moms I was just telling my buddy my thoughts on them the other day.

I don't see why they are a charity. You know how people are like oh she's a single mom I'll help her pay her light bill or help fix her car or whatever. Like its some sort of victim. She decided to spread her legs and have premarital unprotected sex. She decided to not have a legal abortion. She most likely didn't petition hard enough to get the guy who knocked her up to marry her.  I just don't understand why people act like they are victims, and that they didn't bring it all upon themselves. There is consequences for irresponsible behavior. I lack sympathy for single moms in general, feel bad for the kids and society though.

As far as dating I have zero interest in dating a woman with kids. Just to casually bang with no expectation of relationship is ok but not preferred.

Most people that are born are by accident including you. Accidental pregnancies happen.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2015, 05:24:22 AM »
Most people that are born are by accident including you. Accidental pregnancies happen.

Not really an accident, a responsible adult woman knows if she has unprotected sex she may become pregnant.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2015, 09:15:31 AM »
Hmm, in my opinion you have the WRONG judgment on unmarried woman over 30 with no kids.
Most are smart, independent types that have good educations/careers , like sex and don't need a man to validate them.
Think about it like this. An unmarried guy with a good job and no kids is considered to have his shit together, right?
Some men may be threatened by this in a woman , so who knows.

Everyone has a different opinion based on their actual experiences with said "women".

Most older women with no kids who have never been married may have successful careers, but i find them to be basket cases with tons of emotional issues.  Finding a nice career driven woman is a turn on for me, I've dated a few, but they were still bat shit crazy.

Some see independence differently, some see it as independence and others as selfish reliance on ones self, impossible of accepting another persons ideals into their life.  I see this too often but i love it, i don't want a chick who wants to be together all the time.  Once or twice a week is plenty unless you are trying to marry her.

Who knows, I've never been married and never will.  You've been married like 3 times.  Obviously we both have different experiences in relationships with older women.

There is no right or wrong, just personal opinion based on experience.

8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »

are you saying we should make luggage out of them?   I'm still torn.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2015, 09:25:00 AM »
Not really an accident, a responsible adult woman knows if she has unprotected sex she may become pregnant.

Getbiggers will the woman, "That sounds like a YOU problem..."

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2015, 10:05:55 AM »
DATING A SINGLE MOM ? ? ?
AVOID THEM AT ALL COST !!! ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2015, 07:11:21 PM »
Also heard that single moms from Australia are more keen on the chili dog.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2015, 07:32:48 PM »

I love chili dogs.  sometimes I go to dairy queen before picking up the rugrats from grandmas and just get my own chili-drenched dog to woof down before i get them.  I dont even tell the wifey, just some quick weiner action on the side.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2015, 07:38:18 PM »
No single mothers here bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2015, 08:14:32 PM »
Ok, so just how much joy do you get from putting that hot, weiner meat in your mouth?

juiciest weiner around, no lie.  they literally explo

oh.  i see what you are getting at.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2015, 08:48:56 PM »

not as much of an accident if they are married, marriage is supposed to be about building a family right?

E
E

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2015, 09:25:12 PM »
Out of curiosity having been looking round on plenty of fish, I'd say at least 90% of women in my age (31) seem to have kids. Would be slim pickings finding one without.