Author Topic: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig  (Read 154050 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig
« Reply #1100 on: January 15, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »
???
Christmas tree..........lower back.....shaped like a christmas tree.................get it?

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: January 15, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »
Christmas tree..........lower back.....shaped like a christmas tree.................get it?

;D
That's not me ,Wescott.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: January 15, 2014, 05:35:51 PM »
That's not me ,Wescott.
now the "you" joke will dawn on him ;D

brutal missing a joke for many minutes ;D
n

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1103 on: January 15, 2014, 06:01:57 PM »
Why did you decide to cruise for awhile bro?

thats bit low.i find 150week the border to uselessness.

dont knwo why but 200-250 is already clearly over that edge.but 150is too low, thats a healthy safe dose ;D

maybe if you been off then its ok, but better to be on the safe side 2-250.

but test only is good to go.

To answer both of your studs

My bloods were likely a mess before I went on just trt and 5iu of hgh (I stopped hgh a week ago) and I was on blast doses for like 3/4 of the past 3 years. I knew what I was doing was ridiculously unhealthy so I took a break from AAS. 4 months later, I'm ready to go back on soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks. For now, I'm trying to prolong as much as possible while I don't gain any fat or lose too much muscle. I haven't really lost much size at all with 150mg test and 5iu gh.

I've learned I can stay big as long as I still train the same way (haven't lost any strength either). I've maybe lost a little bit of that "look" but it's not anything drastic.

I didn't want to do any higher than 150mg, because that wouldn't be considered healthy by medical standards. Want my test levels in range.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: January 15, 2014, 06:04:03 PM »
That's not me ,Wescott.
WHO THE FUCK IS IT ???

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1105 on: January 15, 2014, 06:06:28 PM »

My bloods were likely a mess before I went on just trt and 5iu of hgh (I stopped hgh a week ago) and I was on blast doses for like 3/4 of the past 3 years. I knew what I was doing was ridiculously unhealthy so I took a break from AAS. 4 months later, I'm ready to go back on soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks. For now, I'm trying to prolong as much as possible while I don't gain any fat or lose too much muscle. I haven't really lost much size at all with 150mg test and 5iu gh.

I've learned I can stay big as long as I still train the same way (haven't lost any strength either). I've maybe lost a little bit of that "look" but it's not anything drastic.

I didn't want to do any higher than 150mg, because that wouldn't be considered healthy by medical standards. Want my test levels in range.

Good for you bro. I remember you going back and forth with it, worrying about losing size. Good to hear you taking care of yourself. Cheers bro

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1106 on: January 15, 2014, 06:08:05 PM »
Stage shots

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: January 15, 2014, 06:09:55 PM »
Wide back G4I...props,good taper.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: January 15, 2014, 06:10:43 PM »
now the "you" joke will dawn on him ;D

brutal missing a joke for many minutes ;D
Wait until you get old.......I`m gonna` get even........if I`m still alive by then.  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: January 15, 2014, 06:20:02 PM »

i know sounds ridiculous,lol, but do 200 weekly.

it really amkes a difference to 150.

that little bit.btw epic good choice for life.
n

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1110 on: January 15, 2014, 06:24:35 PM »
Wide back G4I...props,good taper.
thanks Wes..another back shot from the stage

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1111 on: January 15, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
yes better to have the blood in the muscles than the gut.this a doctor has told me and experience and trial too.

now whether pump is needed or not for growth,i say absolutely it is.

based on what evidence?

well, everyones best bodyparts have the best and most frequent pumps, easy as.

in my strong parts i get pumps no matter what, no sleep for 2 days, no food etc.

while on the bad parts i only get a good one after 1 or 2 days rest with plenty eating.

@pellius i never said its the best way to build muscle,only to get shredded quick.

but can build some when shredded easily,as insulin sensititivty will be brutal,little bit extra calories and boom.but extra size has more to do with extra drugs first and foremost imo.

I know. That's why I specified it's different if your goal is just fat lost.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1112 on: January 15, 2014, 06:53:30 PM »
If one's goal is to build muscle it doesn't seem like a good idea to train fasted. Muscle is not developed during training but during rest, recovery and adequate nutrition. That was the whole theory Milos developed regarding the use of insulin. Instead of the tradition view of breaking down the muscles during training and then building them back up, Milos postulated that providing nutrients to the muscle while they are being broken down was more effective for promoting muscle growth. During training blood is being pumped into the muscles anyway so why not spike the blood supply with amino acids and glucose? There have been studies that ingesting simple carbohydrates (sugar) and pre-digested protein (amino acids/whey hydrosolate) during training aids and promotes muscle growth and this is enhanced even more with the use of insulin. So having adequate nutrients before, during and after training would seem to be the best environment if muscle growth is your goal. If your goal is JUST fat loss then things may be different.

http://www.ergo-log.com/peptopro.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/musclefibresgatorade.html

does basic whey isolate work?
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1113 on: January 15, 2014, 07:15:36 PM »
of course

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1114 on: January 15, 2014, 07:50:21 PM »

It's protein, why wouldn't it work?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1115 on: January 15, 2014, 07:52:12 PM »
It's protein, why wouldn't it work?
cause people need to be technical here or just pull your leg.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1116 on: January 15, 2014, 07:53:43 PM »
Good for you bro. I remember you going back and forth with it, worrying about losing size. Good to hear you taking care of yourself. Cheers bro

Yea I definitely was waffling on it, Brett Favre style. I was too much of a pussy to come off HGH though, which I think would lead to bigger problems down the road. I was on 5iu the whole time. I just couldn't stand eating that clean for all that time like I used to in my natty days. I went off it a week ago though before I went to florida for a few days.

i know sounds ridiculous,lol, but do 200 weekly.

it really amkes a difference to 150.

that little bit.btw epic good choice for life.

150mg worked fine for me with trying to keep my mass, so I'm better off sticking with it. Maybe the extra 50mg helps with you.

What I'm really trying to decide is what to blast on next. I'm gonna stay off the hgh to let my body clear its antibodies (science) and might jump on 1g test and 500mg tren ace

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #1117 on: January 15, 2014, 09:10:06 PM »
lots of great info in this thread. 

I follow gals methods and I have to say Ive seen better gains bigger pumps and faster fat loss  than ever before in my life.
I dropped a large about of fat and added a lot of solid muscle.    I know of the euphoria he speaks of when training fasted.    I also fast 20 hours per day and take in less then 1200 cals per day from lean sources

a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1118 on: January 15, 2014, 09:57:02 PM »

I follow gals methods and I have to say Ive seen better gains bigger pumps and faster fat loss  than ever before in my life.
I dropped a large about of fat and added a lot of solid muscle.    I know of the euphoria he speaks of when training fasted.    I also fast 20 hours per day and take in less then 1200 cals per day from lean sources

8)  nice bro, keep it up.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: January 15, 2014, 09:59:02 PM »
so 45 pages later ... is there a consensus best (relatively current) physique on Getbig?

how about BigRo (for the non-naturals) and Go4It (for the naturals)?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1120 on: January 15, 2014, 10:04:50 PM »
so 45 pages later ... is there a consensus best (relatively current) physique on Getbig?

I vote Dr J and Hazbin as the closest to see a pro card and probably could have turned pro, but of the current physiques i vote big ro but make no mistake, this time next year, you will all be crushed, lolololooll kidding kidding  :D   8)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #1121 on: January 15, 2014, 10:05:03 PM »

and lobstah for the chocolate princesses? lol.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #1122 on: January 15, 2014, 10:06:58 PM »
8)  nice bro, keep it up.
thank you.. appreciate all the good advice I have received from a few good members here
a

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: January 15, 2014, 10:10:08 PM »
and lobstah for the chocolate princesses? lol.

yeah, sorry, you're right, i forgot the best female physique . . . which is you.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: January 15, 2014, 10:13:05 PM »

you got that wrong, bigro is lifetime natural

go4it has admited to do blast and cruise(he labels it ship cruise for legal reasons)

lovely thing to hear 8)
n