Author Topic: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?  (Read 91314 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2013, 02:34:33 PM »

Yeah....and he would still want everyone to check their "Smartphone" before entering a business to make sure that it was ok... ::)

You should try it.  Apparently you keep walking into a bakery when you want your pants pressed.
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2013, 02:37:34 PM »
No shirt. No shoes. No service.

Is this bullshit as well?

The fucking guy shouldn't have to bake the cakes if he doesn't want.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2013, 02:38:59 PM »
ok, I think some on here are making a big thing because its gays

Now it gets tricky when you add the issue of public money and life or death situations.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
No shirt. No shoes. No service.No gays

Is this bullshit as well?

The fucking guy shouldn't have to bake the cakes if he doesn't want.

fixed

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2013, 02:44:03 PM »
So what if someone comes in and wants a great big fat fucking swastika on a cake for a White Supremacy rally?

Should the owner be forced to make the cake???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »
So what if someone comes in and wants a great big fat fucking swastika on a cake for a White Supremacy rally?

Doesn't fall under the Civil Rights Act.  He could also refuse service to a person because they are too fat.    ;D
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2013, 02:56:30 PM »
this happened a while back with a photographer she lost,your serving the public you can't discriminate
is that actually in law? I thought as a private citizen running a business that it was your right to choose who you do business with and what kind of business you do. One race engine builder I know wony do work for anyone that doesnt have money, because he doesnt want rhe headache of being nickel and dimed to death.

Hell flat out tell them "you dont have enough money to work with me", even with they just want a couole parts machined. Is that discrimination?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2013, 03:02:06 PM »
is that actually in law? I thought as a private citizen running a business that it was your right to choose who you do business with and what kind of business you do. One race engine builder I know wony do work for anyone that doesnt have money, because he doesnt want rhe headache of being nickel and dimed to death.

Hell flat out tell them "you dont have enough money to work with me", even with they just want a couole parts machined. Is that discrimination?

what,if they don't have money,is this a real question

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2013, 03:05:50 PM »
cannot refuse business based on race, sex, disability, orientation, etc... you will lose

It's completely wrong, and unjust.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
That is the problem, it should be your business to do with as you choose. An owner should have the right to refuse service to a customer if they don't feel comfortable serving them.

It's truly scary to me that their are people who can't see how wrong and outrageous this is.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »
It's truly scary to me that their are people who can't see how wrong and outrageous this is.

based on race, sex, disability, orientation,this is what you call outrageous

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2013, 03:23:03 PM »
And whose fault is that?

You. You moron. Morons like you who don't mind government extending its tentacles into every aspect of american life. Regulating everything. With all these regulations that only serve to make the american public slaves to  a tyrannical government.

This is what obama crap care is about. CONTROL.

But, you left wing nitwits keep harping on the greatness of government.

And because of that, this business owner can't choose how to run his business. It has to be the government's way, a judge's way or the highway.

Yep, it all comes down to CONTROL.  

Like South Africa, the ANC thought they could force the people who built the country and made it great to serve them and their people.

It's all going to shit for them now, because YOU CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE.

The same thing is happening in the United States.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2013, 03:37:19 PM »
what,if they don't have money,is this a real question
No, they have the money to pay for the individual work they want done.. but they dont "have enough" to work with the owner. Make sense? He won't do work for poor people. Period. Even with they technically have the cash to get the work done. Because they are a pain in the ass, they try and nickel and dime, and pick the work apart. He just got sick of it and now if you arent making near 6 figures he wont even take the work.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2013, 03:39:41 PM »
based on race, sex, disability, orientation,this is what you call outrageous

I think so yes. A private business owner should be able to choose who he wants to do business with. Period. It will be reflected in his business... if people don't agree with his stance they wont shop there. One shouldn't be "forced" to do business with anyone they dont want.

When I was selling my Chevelle, I refused to sell it to a guy that I got the impression was going to chop it up or smash it up... I sold it instead to a man that was going to restore it. Is that discrimination? Dude happened to be black... and had totaled 3 Chevelles before mine street racing.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2013, 03:45:13 PM »
I think so yes. A private business owner should be able to choose who he wants to do business with. Period. It will be reflected in his business... if people don't agree with his stance they wont shop there. One shouldn't be "forced" to do business with anyone they dont want.

When I was selling my Chevelle, I refused to sell it to a guy that I got the impression was going to chop it up or smash it up... I sold it instead to a man that was going to restore it. Is that discrimination? Dude happened to be black... and had totaled 3 Chevelles before mine street racing.

so you would be happy to have it pre 1964,no blacks  in this restaurant,blacks back of the bus.wow

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2013, 03:46:36 PM »
so you would be happy to have it pre 1964,no blacks  in this restaurant,blacks back of the bus.wow
Epic leap of logic. A restaraunt in this day and age would be out of business if they tried to deny a race of people. And busses usually a public service, thus not a PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESS.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2013, 03:59:21 PM »
the question was so you would be happy to have it pre 1964

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
the question was so you would be happy to have it pre 1964
No, of couese not. And just because an owner could choose who to do business with does not mean the public would support him nor would it mean a sudden return to 1964 with blacks sitting on the back of the bus. Cmon dude.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2013, 04:20:45 PM »
I don't know him but he's probably one of those christians that picks and chooses the parts of the bible that suit him

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »

Retards all of ye, the point is that he won't make the cake BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY, thus discriminating against them, your scenario is not remotely the same. Swastikas are offensive symbolism, it's reasonable to deny making it. They aren't asking for a cake in the shape of a cock going in a mans ass.

Reverse the analogy for the stupid. if the owner denied the cake to a person who may have been a nazi then you have an argument, being gay and having a cake, isn't the same as being a nazi and a nazi shaped cake.

Or take you argument to it;s logical conclusion, someone comes in and wants a cake of infinity, actual infinity. Since they are impossible it's a paradox but he has to make the cake (as you recall, he has to make all cakes.) thus is set on his way into cake making eternity.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2013, 05:04:45 PM »
Retards all of ye, the point is that he won't make the cake BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY, thus discriminating against them, your scenario is not remotely the same. Swastikas are offensive symbolism, it's reasonable to deny making it. They aren't asking for a cake in the shape of a cock going in a mans ass.

Reverse the analogy for the stupid. if the owner denied the cake to a person who may have been a nazi then you have an argument, being gay and having a cake, isn't the same as being a nazi and a nazi shaped cake.

Or take you argument to it;s logical conclusion, someone comes in and wants a cake of infinity, actual infinity. Since they are impossible it's a paradox but he has to make the cake (as you recall, he has to make all cakes.) thus is set on his way into cake making eternity.

My original analogy was a neo-nazi who is not asking for anything racist but the Jewish baker knows he's a nazi.
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2013, 06:01:41 PM »
This is retarded, surely there must be other places than his to get cake.

And even if he baked the cake would the gay-couples eat it? He might have pissed in it or worse.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2013, 06:06:37 PM »
Disgusting.

Hopefully he'll lace it with poo so they can enjoy it better since they love each other's shlongs in each other's butts.

It's hilarious how secularism pretends it is about preserving everyone's rights and religious freedom, but the reality is, secularism is enforcing atheism and liberalism upon everyone.

Homosexuality is frowned upon by all religions, but it seems homosexuality is the one being forced upon everyone. It's truly funny how atheists, liberals and secularists all dance around and whine about religious people 'shuving their beliefs' down their throats when they are trying to shuv their dicks down each other and their homosexuality up everyone's business.

Homo propaganda on full speed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2013, 06:07:08 PM »
This is retarded, surely there must be other places than his to get cake.

And even if he baked the cake would the gay-couples eat it? He might have pissed in it or worse.

it has nothing to do with getting the cake somewhere else,they were probably insulted