Author Topic: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)  (Read 4731 times)

JohnnyVegas

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- As the Republican National Convention prepared to open, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, John McCain's choice as his vice presidential running mate, announced that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant and plans to marry the baby's father.

Man, I want to fuck tha bitch!

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-gop2-2008sep02,0,229892.story

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
her daughter is a stupid whore

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
hmm so i'm assuming abortion is not an option.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
her daughter is a stupid whore
Aren't those the best? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
the Republican party is a stupid whore.

JohnnyVegas

The mother or the daughter?

I wouldn't touch Mom with Squad's dick.... I want to slam that little 17 year old slut of a daughter....... I wonder if she gives BJ's?>..... I would blow all over her face-and make her like it!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I wouldn't touch Mom with Squad's dick.... I want to slam that little 17 year old slut of a daughter....... I wonder if she gives BJ's?>..... I would blow all over her face-and make her like it!
You know the legal age in CA is 18 right? As a lawyer, I would think that you would be aware of that. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

You know the legal age in CA is 18 right? As a lawyer, I would think that you would be aware of that. :-\

You are 100% correct, and I can tell you with authority that if this happened in CA, and the Dad were more than 4 years older, there would be some prison time involved.

So I am going to have to take back the comment about slamming the daughter-at least until she hits the magic number.

The Coach

Hahaha..here comes the liberals looking for dirt...hahahaha, losers!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

How come you Republican trailer trash have such sordid family histories?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »
i'm sure she'd be all over this shredded Hollister model. ;D

JohnnyVegas

Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »

Coach, the 17 year old is fucking out of wedlock-without PROTECTION!......what kind of family values is THAT????

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 12:31:31 PM »
i'm sure she'd be all over this shredded Hollister model. ;D

She'd cream her pants if she ever saw those guns up close and personal!  :D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 12:33:19 PM »
they love teh cock

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »

two quotes from salon.com:

When the subject is a pregnancy to an unwed, minority teenage mother growing up in some (presumably Democratic) urban area, that pregnancy becomes fodder for lectures from conservatives about bad parenting, the perils of welfare spending and so on. But when the subject is a pregnancy to an unwed, white teenager from some small town in a Republican state, that pregnancy is...a celebration of the wonders of God's magnificence--and choosing life!

and

Imagine that Joe Biden was an admitted former potsmoker whose wife had a DUI on her record and that his unwed, teenage daughter were pregnant right now—oh, and that Biden was an advocate for sex education in school.

Rushbo & company would be going ballistic right now about the corrupting influence of those coastal values, wouldn’t they?

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying its right, it clearly isn't, but at 17 she knows right from wrong and she made the wrong decision. Before you go blaming Sarah Palin you need to find out the circumstances. Kids at 16, 17 think they know everything at sometimes go against everything they were taught. But unlike Liberals, shes making the right decision by not aborting the child.

Again, my guess if it were a liberal they would have no problem killing the child and covering it up.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
How come you Republican trailer trash have such sordid family histories?

hahaha  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »

She'd cream her pants if she ever so those guns up close and personal!  :D
yes i know, every woman creams over 5'3" 310 pound pasty white court house janitors. :D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »
There's blood in the water now, Joelocal.... get ready for the feeding frenzy.

Everybody likes to see Ms. Perfect eat a little crow.  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »
Only libs Calmus.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »
It's coming. You know it. I know it. And Rove and Romney sure as hell know it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 12:55:55 PM »
Only libs Calmus.

You're right... Neo-Cons will say it's not big deal... but if it was one of Biden's kids or one of Obama's they would be trying to rip them apart because of it.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 01:10:51 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying its right, it clearly isn't, but at 17 she knows right from wrong and she made the wrong decision. Before you go blaming Sarah Palin you need to find out the circumstances. Kids at 16, 17 think they know everything at sometimes go against everything they were taught. But unlike Liberals, shes making the right decision by not aborting the child.

Again, my guess if it were a liberal they would have no problem killing the child and covering it up.

hey, I have an idea:   let's teach birth control so there would be fewer unwanted pregnancies, and therefore fewer abortions.   

A lot more practical than trying to change the makeup of the Supreme Court, get them to overturn Roe, then get all 50 states to outlaw abortion, then crack down on back-alley abortions.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »
i wanna fvck any young girl that moves and can squat atleast 10 pounds
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »
the baby is interacial???!?!
A