Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58165 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #425 on: March 22, 2012, 09:51:24 PM »
I think what this kid has is called Asperger Syndrome. He is not acting, no one is that good.

Yes, if the kid isn't slow then he's a great actor..The best ever

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #426 on: March 22, 2012, 09:53:45 PM »
Yes, if the kid isn't slow then he's a great actor..The best ever

he is dyslectic,, but he can sit with you and be very good convo trust me i know it,, he is not retard,, he is an actor who does a good job ....he is slow...he is enterntaining...but its from dyslexia...no one hurt him no one abused him ....he chose to do this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #427 on: March 22, 2012, 09:58:30 PM »
he is dyslectic,, but he can sit with you and be very good convo trust me i know it,, he is not retard,, he is an actor who does a good job ....he is slow...he is enterntaining...but its from dyslexia...no one hurt him no one abused him ....he chose to do this

gh15 approved

Why does he have to be a legit retard for you to help him?  He obviously has the drive but lacks drugs.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #428 on: March 22, 2012, 10:02:40 PM »

gh15 approved

Good point,..This is the only time you ever made sence in a post directed my way..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #429 on: March 22, 2012, 10:32:55 PM »
Why does he have to be a legit retard for you to help him?  He obviously has the drive but lacks drugs.

not legit retatrd lol,,but.... atleast be handicup in the brain or something and not act...i thought the companies fucked him over...that suplmeent and heris fellas laughed at him and fucked him over with lies about supplements,, i thought he had brain damage....HE DOES NOT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: March 22, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
not legit retatrd lol,,but.... atleast be handicup in the brain or something and not act...i thought the companies fucked him over...that suplmeent and heris fellas laughed at him and fucked him over with lies about supplements,, i thought he had brain damage....HE DOES NOT

gh15 approved
you think he makes money from his 'following' when he revealed in a video that he works as a stocker at a grocery store

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: March 22, 2012, 11:29:30 PM »
gh15 doesnt want to be associated with a retard legit or not it would harm his credibility

hes not fooling anyone

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: March 23, 2012, 02:11:59 AM »

gh15 approved

Word! he should definately buy you gear.
I hear you got a great source of this new stuff primobolan acetate.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2012, 02:56:03 AM »

there you go...what a pair..

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »
notice gh15 spends the majority of his time now merely defending himself with extravagant claims. his posts rarely have anything of any applicable value to bodybuilding anymore—just "i'm the greatest and here's why blah blah blah"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2012, 08:25:41 AM »
That Skippy is sickening, on the wrong way

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »
notice gh15 spends the majority of his time now merely defending himself with extravagant claims. his posts rarely have anything of any applicable value to bodybuilding anymore—just "i'm the greatest and here's why blah blah blah"

I'm so busy,,,,eat sushi now,,,,jerk off,,,,,go to gismnasium,,,so many pms, elfs jerking me off,,,,so busy,,,so website on march 1st,,,so important,,,hey everyone look at me,,,,so many pms,,,,dont call me socio alex,,,,so many pms,,,,god of boarding,,,ruin orange chicken rons board,,,,so many pms.

What a crock of shit.
 ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2012, 01:33:44 PM »
retard,, why would you watch promo more than oncre? this is not video for entrentainment with jokes when you see someone make fooling hiself in gymnaisum ,, you do understand you sound like a 16 year old kid right? the number who watchd it and thenumber who was the actor is same...same fellas watch both ,, BUT! the fellas who read! gh15.... this is where the damage is done!
gh15 approved
Congrats your delusions have reached the sky, 6000 views is a fucken joke NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF VIDEO it is, any famous person on the planet drop a boring video of them spitting on the side walk, they will get 50 000 views inside of 1 day, ya, "that's how big gh15 is" your a fucken joke, you are a little flee in the world, an insignificant nothing that only matter to a few juice monkeys, what a joke, you are the laughing stock of getbig, not goodrum, not basile, gh15, everyday you are part of a big MOCKFEST here on getbig, pathetic, have some self-respect man,you visit a forum where you are being teased but to stupid to realize, oh and your threats are a joke, ha, come get me, I will give you my info, hell when you're near I will even pick you up, just don't send your boys from Washington

:'(

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #438 on: March 23, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »
I think what this kid has is called Asperger Syndrome. He is not acting, no one is that good.

Hmmm, not sure about all the autism and aspergers claims. I've seen those and he doesn't really fit the criteria at all. He's way too outgoing to be either in my opinion. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was just an act. He has his moments (such as the point in the video that gh15 posted) where he actually sounds like a rather intelligent guy trying to make a buck.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #439 on: March 23, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »
Congrats your delusions have reached the sky, 6000 views is a fucken joke NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF VIDEO it is, any famous person on the planet drop a boring video of them spitting on the side walk, they will get 50 000 views inside of 1 day, ya, "that's how big gh15 is" your a fucken joke, you are a little flee in the world, an insignificant nothing that only matter to a few juice monkeys, what a joke, you are the laughing stock of getbig, not goodrum, not basile, gh15, everyday you are part of a big MOCKFEST here on getbig, pathetic, have some self-respect man,you visit a forum where you are being teased but to stupid to realize, oh and your threats are a joke, ha, come get me, I will give you my info, hell when you're near I will even pick you up, just don't send your boys from Washington

:'(

once again ,, you belong in geenration called generation nothingess,,, i already showed you the level of fellas that wil be on gh15 site...this should tell you how huge i am

i put it here but like  a generation nothingnes loseer...and most likley from canada .. lol you will have to se it

prepare your resume since you wont get in with out keeping your act together and making sure you have the refreces,,

what i do is followed by millions,, you know it ,, i know it ,, and everyone in between knows it

as i said ...until 2009 i was big...in the last couple years...i am H U G E

bigger and better than anyone in bodybuild ,, EVER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: March 23, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »
people who know the SpaniTard have posted he's just like that in real life.

No-one is going to make a douche out themselves for 3 years 'pretending' to be slow to have people mock them, seriously come on now.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #441 on: March 23, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
Hmmm, not sure about all the autism and aspergers claims. I've seen those and he doesn't really fit the criteria at all. He's way too outgoing to be either in my opinion. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was just an act. He has his moments (such as the point in the video that gh15 posted) where he actually sounds like a rather intelligent guy trying to make a buck.

it is an act,, he talked to ome in private chat ,, it is an act,, this is why i decided what i decided ,, im sorry i wont be part of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #442 on: March 23, 2012, 01:53:55 PM »
people who know the SpaniTard have posted he's just like that in real life.

No-one is going to make a douche out themselves for 3 years 'pretending' to be slow to have people mock them, seriously come on now.

he came to a chat line prepared for gh15 and him ,, i decided he ia acting,, i shall nto be part of this,, i explained it but now it is 100% sure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #443 on: March 23, 2012, 01:56:33 PM »

once again ,, you belong in geenration called generation nothingess,,, i already showed you the level of fellas that wil be on gh15 site...this should tell you how huge i am

i put it here but like  a generation nothingnes loseer...and most likley from canada .. lol you will have to se it

prepare your resume since you wont get in with out keeping your act together and making sure you have the refreces,,

what i do is followed by millions,, you know it ,, i know it ,, and everyone in between knows it

as i said ...until 2009 i was big...in the last couple years...i am H U G E

bigger and better than anyone in bodybuild ,, EVER

gh15 approved
You are the only one saying you're big, no one thinks that, millions read ha, thats a joke, self proclamation is an act of failure, don't you get it

every post, I am big, I am worldwide, I am that big, here is proof= my websight,

SELF- PROCLAMATION-15, THERE, THAT'S IS YOUR NEW NICK NAME :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #444 on: March 23, 2012, 02:02:39 PM »
You are the only one saying you're big, no one thinks that, millions read ha, thats a joke, self proclamation is an act of failure, don't you get it

every post, I am big, I am worldwide, I am that big, here is proof= my websight,

SELF- PROCLAMATION-15, THERE, THAT'S IS YOUR NEW NICK NAME :-*

i didnt say im big,, i said im HUGE,, i am followed ,, i mesorize,, i have rent in fellas head,, i am the most important indidviaul in bodybuilld history ,, why? i changed history ,, and didnt do it for 5 months....i have done it for 15+ years,, 7 of them from getbig.com,, i have logn rich history ,, i also caused severe sorro for fellas who were bad,, you just need to knwo your cult but you ! do not...you are a yougster...a kid...

i told you im nto big....I AM H U G E

there was never someone in bodybuild who achieved what i did on stage and off stage to this level,,

i am the breakfest of every new bodybuilder,, they open thier day with me and finish their day with me ,,

you hav eto understand  i am in their blood,, to get to this level ...remember i wasnt here 2 weeks...you saw the hysteria...no one start polls asking if gh15 is this or that  why? because they know if they do real legit poll i crush any competition ,, this is why there is no polls and no bannings,, and this is why anything i write stay ,, and this is why i became so big...

it took long time to get to this level but this level is due to knowledge hands on and saying the truth! and havign 100s of 1000s of bodybuilders behind me for that..

as i alwys say if you saw even 1/4 of the emails an dpms i get your eyes would be ...well you wuold probably put hand on your face and be like ...man i give you this you have made history ,, only 1/4 of the pms ...if you saw..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: March 23, 2012, 02:04:23 PM »
this shit is getting out of hand  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #446 on: March 23, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »
he came to a chat line prepared for gh15 and him ,, i decided he ia acting,, i shall nto be part of this,, i explained it but now it is 100% sure

gh15 approved
Translation: He wouldn't lie down for me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #447 on: March 23, 2012, 02:14:20 PM »
i didnt say im big,, i said im HUGE,, i am followed ,, i mesorize,, i have rent in fellas head,, i am the most important indidviaul in bodybuilld history ,, why? i changed history ,, and didnt do it for 5 months....i have done it for 15+ years,, 7 of them from getbig.com,, i have logn rich history ,, i also caused severe sorro for fellas who were bad,, you just need to knwo your cult but you ! do not...you are a yougster...a kid...

i told you im nto big....I AM H U G E

there was never someone in bodybuild who achieved what i did on stage and off stage to this level,,

i am the breakfest of every new bodybuilder,, they open thier day with me and finish their day with me ,,

you hav eto understand  i am in their blood,, to get to this level ...remember i wasnt here 2 weeks...you saw the hysteria...no one start polls asking if gh15 is this or that  why? because they know if they do real legit poll i crush any competition ,, this is why there is no polls and no bannings,, and this is why anything i write stay ,, and this is why i became so big...

it took long time to get to this level but this level is due to knowledge hands on and saying the truth! and havign 100s of 1000s of bodybuilders behind me for that..

as i alwys say if you saw even 1/4 of the emails an dpms i get your eyes would be ...well you wuold probably put hand on your face and be like ...man i give you this you have made history ,, only 1/4 of the pms ...if you saw..

gh15 approved
See this is precisely my point, everything your post read is all SELF-PROCLAMATION,  you are the only ONE saying this., no one is saying this about you, you are saying it all about yourself, there is no credidibility, you are nothing more then SELF-PROCLAIM,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #448 on: March 23, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
if you didnt close your eyes....if you actualy read what majority of bodybuildrs say ....if you looked here in the boarding and all over the interner...if you actualy write gh15 into google and yahoo and search engine,, and this is the most importent thing...

IF YOU ACTUALY SAW HOW SUPLIERS FALL AND RIZE..

you would understand my powers,,

i have the ability to make you or break you as a supplier,, i have proven it!,, and i can demonstrate it ,, and i did,, i brought down the bad and kept with the good,, i am INTEGRITY! if i was filt....i would do what the gimicks here do last 4 months,, but INTEGRITY IS MY SECOND NAME

dont confuse my self love and narcosism with my huge contribution for bodybuilders and my huge enormous persona that goes into anything bodybuild related,,

i am followed by M I L L I O N S

you will see it in the website and forums and sites who coming soon ,, remember if someone is a no one everything falls on its face corect?

i garentee you somethign huge is coming ....it will surpass anything ever done for it wil be the ONLY place a bodybuild can have some peace and quiet to build his body and be equal to the competition ,, this is NIGHTMARE FOR THE COMPETETIVE PROS...for they like to be uniqe....no more my friends ,, EVERYONE ON SAME LEVEL FOR FAIR COMPETITION

oh...and selective scamers....
tick tock!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #449 on: March 24, 2012, 12:18:35 AM »
kigtropin