Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 237270 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #925 on: December 24, 2019, 03:35:18 PM »
New York is not in my 2020 travel plans, but that could change.  But of course that has nothing to do with how incredibly petty this is. 

It does seem very petty to me too. Fortunately, in New York state folks have a lot of choices as to who can perform the ceremony. Which of course, makes Como's decision even more nonsensical.

To be valid, a marriage ceremony must be performed by any of the individuals specified in Section 11 of the New York State Domestic Relations Law. These include:

1. The current or a former governor;
2. The mayor of a city or village;
3. the former mayor, the city clerk or one of the deputy city clerks of a city of more than one million inhabitants;
4. a marriage officer appointed by the town or village board or the city common council;
5. a justice or judge of the following courts: the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern or Western
Districts of New York, the New York State Court of Appeals, the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme Court, the New York State Supreme Court, the Court of Claims, the Family Court, a Surrogates Court, the Civil and Criminal Courts of New York City (including Housing judges of the Civil Court) and other courts of record;
6. a village, town or county justice;
7. a member of the clergy or minister who has been officially ordained and granted authority to perform marriage ceremonies from a governing church body in accordance with the rules and regulations of the church body;
8. a member of the clergy or minister who is not authorized by a governing church body but who has been chosen by a spiritual group to preside over their spiritual affairs;
9. other officiants as specified by Section 11 of the Domestic Relations Law.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #926 on: December 24, 2019, 04:41:47 PM »
It does seem very petty to me too. Fortunately, in New York state folks have a lot of choices as to who can perform the ceremony. Which of course, makes Como's decision even more nonsensical.

We agree.   :o  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: December 26, 2019, 11:40:58 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: December 26, 2019, 11:46:10 AM »
So they cut about a ten second cameo to save time?  lol 

Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast of “Home Alone 2”
by Team Bongino Posted: December 26, 2019   

Canada’s government-owned broadcasting network, CBC, cut Donald Trump out of its Christmas Day broadcast of Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
ComicBook.com first reported the omission, and reached out to CBC and asked why Trump was edited out of the movie.

“As is often the case with features adapted for television, Home Alone 2 was edited to allow for commercial time within the format,” responded the network.

PJ Media points out that the explanation doesn’t exactly add up:

Donald Trump formally announced his campaign in June 2015. The first time the CBC’s cutting of Trump’s cameo appearance was acknowledged on Twitter was around Christmas that year:

https://twitter.com/DENNISGRIMBLE/status/679383817967144960?

Now, either 2015 happened to be the first year the CBC broadcasted the movie, which I highly doubt, or something happened between the 2014 CBC broadcast of Home Alone 2, and the 2015 CBC broadcast. One could argue that Trump wasn’t a political figure in the public’s conscious before 2015, but years prior he had been making headlines for publicly questioning Obama’s birth certificate—so I don’t think that excuse really works. Had his cameo been cut before then, I’m sure it would have been noticed.

People on Twitter were quick to slam the network for omitting the president’s classic scene from the film.

One user wrote, “You guys are the biggest bush league “journalists” of all time. Editing out Trump’s cameo in Home Alone 2. What kind of state-sponsored bullshit it that? #Defund”

CBC

@CBC
 · Dec 22, 2019
What's the best holiday movie of all time? 🎥 🎁

James
@Jameseast_
You guys are the biggest bush league “journalists” of all time. Editing out Trump’s cameo in Home Alone 2. What kind of state-sponsored bullshit it that? #Defund

10:11 AM - Dec 23, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
82 people are talking about this
Another user wrote, “Cutting Trump from Home Alone 2 is disgusting & your [sic] pathetic.”

Wrestling Fan Forever
@617WrestlingFan
@CBC Cutting Trump from Home Alone 2 is disgusting & your pathetic

12:14 PM - Dec 25, 2019
15 people are talking about this

ComicBook.com notes that President Trump discussed his cameo in Home Alone 2 on Christmas Eve during a Skype call with U.S. troops.

“A lot of people mention it every year, especially around Christmas,” he said. “They say — especially young kids — they say, ‘I just saw you on the movie.’ They don’t see me on television as they do in the movie. But it’s been a good movie and I was a little younger, to put it mildly. And it was an honor to do it.”

“And it turned out to be a very big hit, obviously,” Trump continued. “It’s a big Christmas hit — one of the biggest. So it’s an honor to be involved in something like that, you always like to see success.”

https://bongino.com/really-trump-cameo-cut-from-christmas-broadcast-of-home-alone-2/

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #929 on: December 26, 2019, 11:47:13 AM »
WORST OF THE DECADE: Trump Derangement Syndrome
By Geoffrey Dickens | December 25, 2019
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2019/12/25/worst-decade-trump-derangement-syndrome

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: December 27, 2019, 10:02:27 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: December 30, 2019, 01:36:12 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #932 on: December 30, 2019, 01:38:55 PM »
Leftists Blame Trump for Rise in Antisemitism in Wake of Hanukkah Stabbing Attack
PENNY STARR  29 Dec 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/29/leftists-blame-trump-rise-anti-semitism-wake-hanukkah-stabbing-attack/?fbclid=IwAR1tqwC5pLPs4JZW-cYoSLpuzBmfC-s6A9kpda6sQBDzAbCOUM-eITEh2SU

More projection - liberals are the most rabid anti Semites there are. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: December 30, 2019, 02:52:25 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: December 30, 2019, 02:52:59 PM »
More projection - liberals are the most rabid anti Semites there are. 

A lot of folks are playing the blame game, you included.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: December 30, 2019, 03:15:56 PM »
A lot of folks are playing the blame game, you included.

Yeah when you see the crap spewed from the squad , far leftists who blame Israel for everything , etc. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: December 30, 2019, 06:32:40 PM »
Vote shaming.  Not going to work.

George Takei: Trump Voters Don’t Realize They Are Helping Destroy America

Star Trek actor George Takei is accusing people who voted for and still support President Donald Trump of helping to destroy America, calling it a “tragedy of enormous scope.”

The left-wing Hollywood star tweeted late Sunday that Trump supporters are completely ignorant of their destructive powers.

“The thing about Trump voters is that they do not even realize they are enabling the desolation of our Republic,” George Takei said. “They somehow think they are preserving America, but in fact they are helping destroy it. And that is a tragedy of enormous scope.”

George Takei

@GeorgeTakei
The thing about Trump voters is that they do not even realize they are enabling the desolation of our Republic. They somehow think they are preserving America, but in fact they are helping destroy it. And that is a tragedy of enormous scope.

6:12 PM - Dec 29, 2019
9,047 people are talking about this

Takei, 82, has repeatedly used Twitter to lash out at President Trump and his administration’s policies, especially border enforcement. But this is the actor’s most direct insult to Trump supporters to date. – READ MORE

https://truepundit.com/george-takei-trump-voters-dont-realize-they-are-helping-destroy-america/

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: December 30, 2019, 06:37:52 PM »
Vote shaming.  Not going to work.

George Takei: Trump Voters Don’t Realize They Are Helping Destroy America

Star Trek actor George Takei is accusing people who voted for and still support President Donald Trump of helping to destroy America, calling it a “tragedy of enormous scope.”

The left-wing Hollywood star tweeted late Sunday that Trump supporters are completely ignorant of their destructive powers.

“The thing about Trump voters is that they do not even realize they are enabling the desolation of our Republic,” George Takei said. “They somehow think they are preserving America, but in fact they are helping destroy it. And that is a tragedy of enormous scope.”

George Takei

@GeorgeTakei
The thing about Trump voters is that they do not even realize they are enabling the desolation of our Republic. They somehow think they are preserving America, but in fact they are helping destroy it. And that is a tragedy of enormous scope.

6:12 PM - Dec 29, 2019
9,047 people are talking about this

Takei, 82, has repeatedly used Twitter to lash out at President Trump and his administration’s policies, especially border enforcement. But this is the actor’s most direct insult to Trump supporters to date. – READ MORE

https://truepundit.com/george-takei-trump-voters-dont-realize-they-are-helping-destroy-america/

Zero fucks given over what a makeup wearing, soggy, old, Chinese queer thinks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: December 30, 2019, 06:38:48 PM »
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell
Anti-Semitism is on the rise in America. And it’s being stoked by @realDonaldTrump who won’t  condemn it and Trump’s lawyer, @RudyGiuliani, who just this week said he’s “more Jewish than Soros.” ICYMI, my @jdforward op-ed on what we must do:
Rep Eric Swalwell | We Must Hold Trump Accountable For Embracing Anti-Semitism
President Trump, hate must not be stoked, lest innocent people die.
forward.com
7:24 AM · Dec 29, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #939 on: December 30, 2019, 06:39:33 PM »
Zero fucks given over what a makeup wearing, soggy, old, Chinese queer thinks.
x2
Actors/musicians seem to think their opinion is more valuable than mine or yours. Fuck them all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #940 on: December 30, 2019, 06:59:05 PM »
Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell
Anti-Semitism is on the rise in America. And it’s being stoked by @realDonaldTrump who won’t  condemn it and Trump’s lawyer, @RudyGiuliani, who just this week said he’s “more Jewish than Soros.” ICYMI, my @jdforward op-ed on what we must do:
Rep Eric Swalwell | We Must Hold Trump Accountable For Embracing Anti-Semitism
President Trump, hate must not be stoked, lest innocent people die.
forward.com
7:24 AM · Dec 29, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
This dumb guy needs to stick to farting on air.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: December 30, 2019, 09:30:55 PM »
x2
Actors/musicians seem to think their opinion is more valuable than mine or yours. Fuck them all.

No. They just have a more public platform than you do. Outside Getbig, no one really cares what you think or for that matter is willing to give you the time of day. Don't take this personally. It applies to everyone of us here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: December 30, 2019, 10:03:58 PM »
This dumb guy needs to stick to farting on air.

Yep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: December 30, 2019, 10:05:05 PM »
No. They just have a more public platform than you do. Outside Getbig, no one really cares what you think or for that matter is willing to give you the time of day. Don't take this personally. It applies to everyone of us here.

People don't really care what actors think.  That's why people like Takei, Reiner, De Niro, etc. have no impact on elections. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #944 on: December 30, 2019, 10:22:41 PM »
People don't really care what actors think.  That's why people like Takei, Reiner, De Niro, etc. have no impact on elections. 

I'm with you on this. Why would an actor or celebrity have anymore political insight than I do? Can't speak for other folks, but none of these fine people have ever influenced my political views. I'm more inclined to consider the opinions of family and friends whether like minded or not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: January 03, 2020, 06:02:08 AM »
Democrats call US killing of Iranian general 'reckless'
AP ^ | Jan 3, 2020
Posted on 1/3/2020, 8:59:54

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said Thursday that President Donald Trump has “tossed a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox" with the targeted killing of Iran's top general in an airstrike at Baghdad’s international airport.

The former vice president joined other Democratic White House hopefuls in criticizing Trump's order, saying it could leave the U.S. “on the brink of a major conflict across the Middle East."

The Pentagon said the U.S. military killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, in Baghdad Friday at the direction of Trump. The attack is expected to draw severe Iranian retaliation against Israel and American interests. The Defense Department said Soleimani “was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region."

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: January 05, 2020, 02:36:55 PM »

Skip to comments.

Democrats demand answers on Soleimani killing: 'This is not a game'
NBC ^ | Jan 5, 2020 | Allan Smith
Posted on 1/5/2020, 5:28:49 PM by where's_the_Outrage?

Democrats on Sunday demanded answers about the killing of top Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani as tensions mounted between the U.S. and Iran and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo insisted that the U.S. had faced an imminent threat.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told ABC's "This Week" he worried that Trump's decision "will get us into what he calls another endless war in the Middle East." He called for Congress "to assert" its authority and prevent Trump from "either bumbling or impulsively getting us into a major war."

Speaking with "Fox News Sunday," Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., said public assurances from the Trump Administration that such a threat was "imminent" were simply not enough.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #948 on: January 05, 2020, 05:53:22 PM »

Did a 26 mile ruck with 47lbs with Soul Crusher.

During the route, he asked what time it was.

I told him.

Your narrative is hereby proven false.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: January 05, 2020, 06:37:51 PM »
Did a 26 mile ruck with 47lbs with Soul Crusher.

During the route, he asked what time it was.

I told him.

Your narrative is hereby proven false.

Well, thank you very much for letting me know.  ;D