Author Topic: Do you get jealous if another dude looks or speaks to your girl/wife?  (Read 9543 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Are you one of those whacked out guys who gets jealous if another dude looks or speaks to your girl/wife?  Never understoon dudes like that. Just b/c a guy says hello to your girl doesnt mean she is going to go down on him (or maybe you are dating a whore and in that case she will).  Do you check cell phone calls, texts, FB messages?  How whacked out are you!

TEAM BBW LOVER

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: JEALOUS??????????
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »
who s stupid enough to go to the gym?
who s even more stupid to go to the gym...with his girl?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 11:03:59 AM »
Are you one of those whacked out guys who gets jealous if another dude looks or speaks to your girl/wife?  Never understoon dudes like that. Just b/c a guy says hello to your girl doesnt mean she is going to go down on him (or maybe you are dating a whore and in that case she will).  Do you check cell phone calls, texts, FB messages?  How whacked out are you!

Nope. There's no way she could ever do better than me, since I'm so freakin great. So why worry?

TEAM BBW LOVER

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 11:05:26 AM »
i think bmc's solution to JEALOUSY is to focus his attention on "chicks" most guys would never look at - the 200 lb+ crowd

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 11:13:26 AM »
Chicks get jealous - guys don't....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
Always look but no touch.  But sometimes the whores make it too hard.  Some women dressed like complete hookers on dates and it does get a little annoying when everyone is staring at her.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 11:16:32 AM »

Of course.

It's nature; you have seen on documentaries how those gnu-antelopes get pissed if they see other males sniffing their bitches asses !
we're nuthin' but mammals.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »
Are you one of those whacked out guys who gets jealous if another dude looks or speaks to your girl/wife?  Never understoon dudes like that. Just b/c a guy says hello to your girl doesnt mean she is going to go down on him (or maybe you are dating a whore and in that case she will).  Do you check cell phone calls, texts, FB messages?  How whacked out are you!

TEAM BBW LOVER

This guy kept being nice to my chubby girlfriend, and I broke an antique badminton racket over his head.  To this day I feel like a horses ass for that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 11:21:02 AM »
You talk to my broad without prior e-mail approval, expect a sandwich full of knuckles.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 11:23:49 AM »

Of course.

It's nature; you have seen on documentaries how those gnu-antelopes get pissed if they see other males sniffing their bitches asses !
we're nuthin' but mammals.

lol....

The only reason that little bitch lets the other males sniff her ass is because she's fucking with the head of her beta-male partner.

It's not difficult. As long as your woman thinks she has to work hard to keep you, you have nothing to worry about. The moment you make her the alpha-female in your relationship, you are gonna sit at home worrying like a bitch every time she goes out..

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 11:28:37 AM »
You talk to my broad without prior e-mail approval, expect a sandwich full of knuckles.

How about a foot massage, Marcellus?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »

TEAM BBW LOVER

Nah, chatting and flirting is the same as breathing in gay life.  Flirt all you want. But if a dude belongs to me, no one else can touch him. >:(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 11:51:22 AM »

lol

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 12:05:52 PM »
most of the post above make it out that the boyfriend doesn't trust his girl. I suggest that the husband/boyfriend takes it as the other guy being disrespectful to him by flirting with his woman.
sept 10th APF

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 01:21:13 PM »
who s stupid enough to go to the gym?
who s even more stupid to go to the gym...with his girl?

I personaly go to a great gym with people who are serious about training and working out with heavy weights without a spotter is not a good idea. Quite some intelligent people there too, lots of subtle humor and communication.
 I'd bet my 16lb dumbell you have some issues with social interactions, but that's ok, plenty of ppl have that..

Tho' taking a gf to the same gym is a very stupid move. I know a few good cases of this, but generally it's a stupid idea.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 01:24:17 PM »

Giving a bitch a foot massage and sticking your tongue in the holiest of the holies ain't the same fucking ballpark!  It ain't even the same fucking sport!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 01:53:20 PM »
I don't go to the gym with my girl, but if she talks to another guy, I could care less. She's not a ho, and doesn't flirt, so it's no big deal. There's nothing wrong with talking to someone of the opposite sex, unless your name is a_ahmed.  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 01:54:02 PM »
  I am NOT.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
I personaly go to a great gym with people who are serious about training and working out with heavy weights without a spotter is not a good idea. Quite some intelligent people there too, lots of subtle humor and communication.
 I'd bet my 16lb dumbell you have some issues with social interactions, but that's ok, plenty of ppl have that..

Tho' taking a gf to the same gym is a very stupid move. I know a few good cases of this, but generally it's a stupid idea.

If social anxiety is thinking a lot of people are worthless dumb  attention whores and that gyms especially catter to them then yeah i have "social anxiety"..."disorder"  ::) I spent 6 years in three diff gyms .. i just ended finding these places disgusting , always the same characters everywhere wether it was in europe or north america...and built my own fully customized home gym where i train my loved ones and sometimes random people i meet at work and get impressed by my physique for example, that's enough for me. Proof gyms are moronic places; most beginners are repulsed by them the first time they get in there. Says everything you need to know about gyms and their usual population.

lol....

The only reason that little bitch lets the other males sniff her ass is because she's fucking with the head of her beta-male partner.

It's not difficult. As long as your woman thinks she has to work hard to keep you, you have nothing to worry about. The moment you make her the alpha-female in your relationship, you are gonna sit at home worrying like a bitch every time she goes out..

This pretty nails it, put aside the fact its moronic to get your girl to the same gym you go to, for those who still go there.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 02:11:21 PM »
uberman, what equipment does your home gym consist of?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 02:17:51 PM »
If social anxiety is thinking a lot of people are worthless dumb  attention whores and that gyms especially catter to them then yeah i have "social anxiety"..."disorder"  ::) I spent 6 years in three diff gyms .. i just ended finding these places disgusting , always the same characters everywhere wether it was in europe or north america...and built my own fully customized home gym where i train my loved ones and sometimes random people i meet at work and get impressed by my physique for example, that's enough for me. Proof gyms are moronic places; most beginners are repulsed by the first time they get in there. Says everything you need to know about gyms and their usual population.

I train at a small gym for 12 years or so, I know everyone there, avoid stupid people, exchange valuable communication with quality ones, oh and I have the keys, can go whenever I want + the regulars, esp. a certain cicrle of them are really cool people. Have had a lot of help from them on various situations, some of them I call friends. Too bad your experience with gyms is like that. It's about a differentiation when it comes to public - stay away from time wasters, these who can't offer anything valuable (or at least a good entertainment. A GOOD entertainment.) and have a good time (or just listen to the music) with the ones who are intelligent.
 A great spotters are rarity too. I'm glad I have a few, who are as dedicated as I am so I know I'll find them at a certain time in the gym.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 02:57:59 PM »
I use to get jealous when I was younger. I'm kind of hot blooded. Big mistake you end up looking like an idiot.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »
uberman, what equipment does your home gym consist of?

customized shitty basic old weider bench with reinforced back seat and preacher curl attachement, has grips; allows me to do dips, flat -close and wide grip- and incline bench press, preacher curls, triceps kickbacks. Customized slant board for abs (reinforced, shortened), semi pro leg curl/extension machine for legs, two dumbells for shrugs and lateral/frontal raises, one barbell for bent rows and curls/press, several weights...

I can send you a pic if you want.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
If social anxiety is thinking a lot of people are worthless dumb  attention whores and that gyms especially catter to them then yeah i have "social anxiety"..."disorder"  ::) I spent 6 years in three diff gyms .. i just ended finding these places disgusting , always the same characters everywhere wether it was in europe or north america...and built my own fully customized home gym where i train my loved ones and sometimes random people i meet at work and get impressed by my physique for example, that's enough for me. Proof gyms are moronic places; most beginners are repulsed by the first time they get in there. Says everything you need to know about gyms and their usual population.

This pretty nails it, put aside the fact its moronic to get your girl to the same gym you go to, for those who still go there.

uberman are you on a "diet" to stay "lean"
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »
uberman are you on a "diet" to stay "lean"
im an ecto who s been lifting weights 2 to 6 hours a week for the last 12 years... my body currently looks like leafybug's when he still was natural. I can eat whatever i want and never get fat due to my quick metabolism; easy to have chiseled muscles that look bigger than they actually are, practically impossible to build mass tho.