Author Topic: Do you get jealous if another dude looks or speaks to your girl/wife?  (Read 9545 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: JEALOUS??????????
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 03:40:58 PM »
I use to get jealous when I was younger. I'm kind of hot blooded. Big mistake you end up looking like an idiot.
well most of the times if a man is jealous, he has reasons to be, cause his girl is making him look like a fool on purpose, which means he doesnt lead in his couple and doesnt get respect from his woman.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 03:43:31 PM »
well most of the times if a man is jealous, he has reasons to be, cause his girl is making him look like a fool on purpose, which means he doesnt lead in his couple and doesnt get respect from his woman.

Ya I was young and dumb. Allowed myself to be bullied by a big mouth biotch. Her whole family was that way. Mother use to wear the pants in the family. I was young and naive. By the time I realized what was going on it was too late. It's hard to change things when respect is lost.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 03:46:20 PM »

I don't really know whether I'd smack you in the face or shake your hand if we'd meet irl. I guess I'd shake your hand and then throw a good punch.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 03:48:17 PM »
I don't really know whether I'd smack you in the face or shake your hand if we'd meet irl. I guess I'd shake your hand and then throw a good punch.

I'm a tough bastard better knock me out  :)

I was 17 when I started dating this girl. I allowed her to walk over me when I made certain mistakes that a lot of young men make.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 03:51:59 PM »
Jealousy is just like any other feeling you should simply disregard cause the reality of it is that there is no such thing as 100% loyalty, to think that no one on the planet can break through your girlfriends defense's is stupid and naive  :-*

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 03:53:46 PM »
Jealousy is just like any other feeling you should simply disregard cause the reality of it is that there is no such thing as 100% loyalty, to think that no one on the planet can break through your girlfriends defense's is stupid and naive  :-*

Yup and that's a bad feeling to have. That's why you have to be the beautiful one in the relationship  ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 03:54:15 PM »
Nah, chatting and flirting is the same as breathing in gay life.  Flirt all you want. But if a dude belongs to me, no one else can touch him. >:(

Not even a teenie weeni caress?  :P

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 03:54:42 PM »
I'm a tough bastard better knock me out  :)

I was 17 when I started dating this girl. I allowed her to walk over me when I made certain mistakes that a lot of young men make.

I've made a similar mistake being quite aware of the "stuff". Tho' I kind of expected she's mature enough to behave in certain situations. Now I see I fucked up (I haven't led the lead ENOUGH, as Uberman said). I'm curious whether it's possible to "lead again" after fuck ups like that (with the same female).

p.s. - I'd knock out both of you. Come at me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
I've made a similar mistake being quite aware of the "stuff". Tho' I kind of expected she's mature enough to behave in certain situations. Now I see I fucked up (I haven't led the lead ENOUGH, as Uberman said). I'm curious whether it's possible to "lead again" after fuck ups like that (with the same female).

p.s. - I'd knock out both of you. Come at me.

well , the ability to slap someone else -i said slap, not punch- exists for a reason. Slap, tell her what you think, then wait. If she keeps doing wrong, and wants you to slap her again and again, you can forget her, it's just a headcase. Slaps are necessary in a relationship, to remember some basic principles to women who werent aware of them. Puting them in their place by destroying them psychologically is also a very useful skill.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 03:56:36 PM »

I guess one could minimise chances of that happening by properly "training" your woman from a get go.
But shit happens, truth..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
well , the ability to slap someone else -i said slap, not punch- exists for a reason.

I see what you did here...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2012, 03:57:34 PM »
I guess one could minimise chances of that happening by properly "training" your woman from a get go.
But shit happens, truth..
:D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2012, 03:58:03 PM »
well , the ability to slap someone else -i said slap, not punch- exists for a reason.

Shit we were together for 11 years. There was plenty of that shit. Ridiculous now that I look back. Really good learning experience for me. It's like owning a dog you have to be the leader of the pack. Otherwise you will get bit.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »

Correct. Someone broke through hers, so I broke through hers again

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2012, 03:58:32 PM »

This, I know very few couples who have been together for over 10 years where one of them hasnt cheated, whether the other knows it or not.A couple that hasnt is the exception, not the rule.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2012, 04:00:14 PM »
Shit we were together for 11 years. There was plenty of that shit. Ridiculous now that I look back. Really good learning experience for me. It's like owning a dog you have to be the leader of the pack. Otherwise you will get bit.

Interesting, isn't it? Keep in mind that most fellas doesn't understand something as simple as that. (usualy the "natural" jerks does that to an extent.. but they end up fucked finally as being a disrespecting asshole is not the way to "train" your female to behave well..).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
Using strenght to make a point is ok as long as your ultimate goal is positive, benevolent for both -and kids when kids are involved-. Im not advocating using gratuitous violence randomly to release your anger on someone who doesnt deserve it . Let's just say sometimes some women need to be taught things they simply werent aware of. Sometimes women are destructive and lost, and it's your duty to make them grow up. If you dont, nobody else s going to do it for you/her. Or worse, she might go seek someone who can when you cant; or find abother sucker to bullshit with her drama and imaturity. A good,deep and no bullshit discussion adressing the problems with no detours is needed afterwhile a good slap tho and not everyone is capable of that.
No serious, solid, long lasting couple hasnt seen the man slap his woman between two to 5 times in lets say, a 30 years span. Good men follow God, their women follow them and God, and kids follow father, mother, and learn they are submitted to God. This way everyone knows his place in the big picture.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2012, 04:03:04 PM »
Using strentght to make a point is ok as long as your ultimate goal is positive, benevolent for both -and kids when kids are involved-. Im not advocating using gratuitous violence to release your anger on someone who doesnt deserve it. Let's just say sometimes some women need to be taught things they simply werent aware of. Sometimes women are destructive and lost, and it's your duty to make them grow up.

As long as we learn from mistakes - it's all good. Tho' I still wish I'd have understood that to an extent I get it now like a few years ago..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
Interesting, isn't it? Keep in mind that most fellas doesn't understand something as simple as that. (usualy the "natural" jerks does that to an extent.. but they end up fucked finally as being a disrespecting asshole is not the way to "train" your female to behave well..).

Ya pretty much can't be a pussy. You have to get control early. You control the tv you decide what the plans are and have the final say. Otherwise it's going to be all down hill from there.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
Ya pretty much can't be a pussy. You have to get control early. You control the tv you decide what the plans are and have the final say. Otherwise it's going to be all down hill from there.

It's fascinating how easily a female can fuck everything up if you let her lead, even if just a little... And after the shit hits the fan - they can't even understand themselves what the hell happened. But it's still our duty to prevent that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »
This, I know very few couples who have been together for over 10 years where one of them hasnt cheated, whether the other knows it or not.A couple that hasnt is the exception, not the rule.
You also have to realize that you are dealing with Gen X and Y peoples. Loyalty, is the exception, not the rule. When you have opportunities to cheat everyday, it's like a fat person in a bakery---they can't resist having a taste.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
It's fascinating how easily a female can fuck everything up if you let her lead, even if just a little... And after the shit hits the fan - they can't even understand themselves what the hell happened. But it's still our duty to prevent that.

It would blow my fucken mind how stupid she could be when we would get in an argument about simple things. A lot of women are very incapable of using logic. It can be so frustrating. Plus they have they have that sweet vagina. Without that there would be a bounty on 99% of their heads.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 04:23:38 PM »
Plus they have they have that sweet vagina. Without that there would be a bounty on 99% of their heads.

Lol.. true...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 05:22:53 PM »
I have had girlfriends in the past where I was jealous but I was very young, 18 or so.  Now at 43 and married I dont give a shit.  Not an issue.  If you think she is a ho then get rid of them if you are trying to find a wife.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 06:00:58 PM »
Guys who get jealous of their girl only get jealous because they know they're dating/married to a fcking whore. 99.9% of these guys can't stand being alone. They have dependency issues.