Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 229832 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads
« Reply #1875 on: September 04, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »
There cheap for a reason. Those Model Caddys appealed to the Baby Boomers and older who grew up on Land Yacht Lincoln and Caddys. In terms of ride quality (on American roads), they are superior to Euro cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Jag of the same vintage. They soak up bumps and pot holes due to the soft suspension. That is why they are called Land Yachts. They ride like boats. Now, as far as everything else. They are not impressive. This model Caddy is FWD as well. The main customers were older folks and Livery drivers.

https://itstillruns.com/differences-dhs-dts-cadillacs-7783890.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_DTS

That's exactly what I want.  When I'm driving up the mountain back home to Asheville or somewhere else, I just want to cruise the highways in comfort.  This model isnt that big compared to others but it'll do
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1876 on: September 04, 2018, 04:51:35 PM »
You can tell by my post history that I've taken a cock or ten.   Never tried a black fella like you though.   Maybe I could help you break in the back seat of that car of yours by having you break in mine.

PM me if you want.

Get off my thread

Lol,

Conservative Coach comes out of the closet and is immediately rejected.

What a fucking loser.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1877 on: September 04, 2018, 05:46:44 PM »

That's exactly what I want.  When I'm driving up the mountain back home to Asheville or somewhere else, I just want to cruise the highways in comfort.  This model isnt that big compared to others but it'll do

Vince.. tip.. look into the 2019 Toyota Avalon. You're getting $60K worth of car for $40K fully loaded. New Design.. you will be the envy of the trailer park

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1878 on: September 06, 2018, 08:14:25 AM »
All the repairs were completed however there was some skipping in the vehicle when the acceleration test was ran at the garage.  Apparently the ignition coil is beginning to go bad and causing a misfire on 2 of the cylinders very infrequently.    Not a major issue but rather than fucking around with it and since its already opened up, I went ahead and had that completely replaced which is around 500 bucks.   After tires, I will almost be into the Cadillac on repairs for about 3000 bucks which by far is the most I've ever spent on auto repairs

Normally if I was selling the vehicle, I would have only gotten the 2 front window regulators fixed, ignored the air conditioning and ignition coil, put on one used tire, and have it worked on by some illegals with cheap aftermarket parts would have been about 800 bucks instead and sold the vehicle for about $2999 and made a profit of about 1400 bucks.   That is generally what is done at most used car dealerships as the only thing they do is get the vehicle running to where someone would not notice the issues with the vehicle.   However, this will be my personal vehicle so I wanted the job done right which is why I go to Fisher's Garage so all of the repairs are now certified and warrantied with quality American parts.   It should be finished tomorrow to which I will go and pick up.   Then I'm going to polish and detail the vehicle on Saturday and then we are going to go cruising the block.

Stick around however, we'll be buying more cars soon

A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1879 on: September 06, 2018, 10:52:13 AM »
All the repairs were completed however there was some skipping in the vehicle when the acceleration test was ran at the garage.  Apparently the ignition coil is beginning to go bad and causing a misfire on 2 of the cylinders very infrequently.    Not a major issue but rather than fucking around with it and since its already opened up, I went ahead and had that completely replaced which is around 500 bucks.   After tires, I will almost be into the Cadillac on repairs for about 3000 bucks which by far is the most I've ever spent on auto repairs

Normally if I was selling the vehicle, I would have only gotten the 2 front window regulators fixed, ignored the air conditioning and ignition coil, put on one used tire, and have it worked on by some illegals with cheap aftermarket parts would have been about 800 bucks instead and sold the vehicle for about $2999 and made a profit of about 1400 bucks.   That is generally what is done at most used car dealerships as the only thing they do is get the vehicle running to where someone would not notice the issues with the vehicle.   However, this will be my personal vehicle so I wanted the job done right which is why I go to Fisher's Garage so all of the repairs are now certified and warrantied with quality American parts.   It should be finished tomorrow to which I will go and pick up.   Then I'm going to polish and detail the vehicle on Saturday and then we are going to go cruising the block.

Sweet, the mom with 4 kids would appreciate your integrity

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1880 on: September 06, 2018, 10:54:03 AM »

Is the Mom with 4 kids capable of getting their potential vehicle inspected by a mechanic?

Responsibility is with the buyer.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1881 on: September 06, 2018, 12:40:29 PM »

That is what you get with buying a used car...you always have to fix a few things. ..lol
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1882 on: September 06, 2018, 12:53:39 PM »
You can tell by my post history that I've taken a cock or ten.   Never tried a black fella like you though.   Maybe I could help you break in the back seat of that car of yours by having you break in mine.

PM me if you want.

Hotter than tbombz eating chili con carne.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #1883 on: September 06, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
There cheap for a reason. Those Model Caddys appealed to the Baby Boomers and older who grew up on Land Yacht Lincoln and Caddys. In terms of ride quality (on American roads), they are superior to Euro cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Jag of the same vintage. They soak up bumps and pot holes due to the soft suspension. That is why they are called Land Yachts. They ride like boats. Now, as far as everything else. They are not impressive. This model Caddy is FWD as well. The main customers were older folks and Livery drivers.

https://itstillruns.com/differences-dhs-dts-cadillacs-7783890.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_DTS

Thanx. This explains a lot. In Europe most roads are well kept and have no potholes.
I can imagine a delicate merc or bmw having trouble with taking a beating on bad roads day in and out.
Long endless roads in the usa, no constant steering so floating suspension no problem.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1884 on: September 06, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »
Get off my thread
Know your place. I'll evict you from this thread as fast as you'll be getting evicted from that fema trailer.

PS you were raped on the caddy.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1885 on: September 06, 2018, 05:32:21 PM »

Lol,

Conservative Coach comes out of the closet and is immediately rejected.

What a fucking loser.
Hey look, the butthurt stalker is following me around again. Pussy.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1886 on: September 06, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
Hotter than tbombz eating chili con carne.
Now you're gay too. So brave.  ::)

Kwon3

« Reply #1887 on: September 06, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »
Know your place. I'll evict you from this thread as fast as you'll be getting evicted from that fema trailer.

PS you were raped on the caddy.

Kwon3

« Reply #1888 on: September 06, 2018, 09:16:13 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1889 on: September 10, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1890 on: September 10, 2018, 11:28:10 AM »
Hey look, the butthurt stalker is following me around again. Pussy.

You can tell by my post history that I've taken a cock or ten.   Never tried a black fella like you though.   Maybe I could help you break in the back seat of that car of yours by having you break in mine.

PM me if you want.

You came out as gay on the forum, then were immediately rejected, so now you're completely lost.

You think about posters here in real life and make screen names after them.

Coach owns your mind.
Y

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1891 on: September 10, 2018, 12:54:00 PM »
You came out as gay on the forum, then were immediately rejected, so now you're completely lost.

You think about posters here in real life and make screen names after them.

Coach owns your mind.
pussy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1892 on: September 10, 2018, 01:25:28 PM »
pussy

Odd word for you to keep using, cocklover.

Coach owns you.

You think about him offline.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1893 on: September 10, 2018, 05:44:11 PM »

Who is this "we"?  Are you and QV back on?  Whilst cruising said block, please stay the hell away from parks and schools.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1894 on: September 10, 2018, 06:44:34 PM »
Odd word for you to keep using, cocklover.

Coach owns you.

You think about him offline.
i own you, pussy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1895 on: September 12, 2018, 08:59:20 AM »
Well,  because of the pending hurricane, went ahead and quickly compounded the hood and roof of the car to get rid of the oxidation and grime so it now looks good although with a slight haze due to time constraints.   Didn't have any Megiurs wax to protect it but I had some Formula 2001 so I slapped some on for now to protect it as after compounding a vehicle, its basically unprotected.   After the storm passes, I'll properly get it finished.

Also when I checked the spare tire, I found 3 of the tire center caps but I'm going to compare them to the generic ones I ordered
A

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #1896 on: September 12, 2018, 12:03:52 PM »
Well,  because of the pending hurricane, went ahead and quickly compounded the hood and roof of the car to get rid of the oxidation and grime so it now looks good although with a slight haze due to time constraints.   Didn't have any Megiurs wax to protect it but I had some Formula 2001 so I slapped some on for now to protect it as after compounding a vehicle, its basically unprotected.   After the storm passes, I'll properly get it finished.

Also when I checked the spare tire, I found 3 of the tire center caps but I'm going to compare them to the generic ones I ordered

Vince, relax, its a 600 dollar car. Why do you find it necessary to put every second of your day on this forum, when in reality it is useless info. Do you have some underlying need to feel wanted and like you matter? I dont understand people who put their daily life on forums and social media. No one cares. Shut up and live your life

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1897 on: September 12, 2018, 12:57:53 PM »
Vince, relax, its a 600 dollar car. Why do you find it necessary to put every second of your day on this forum, when in reality it is useless info. Do you have some underlying need to feel wanted and like you matter? I dont understand people who put their daily life on forums and social media. No one cares. Shut up and live your life

Yet here you are commenting on it.
Y

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #1898 on: September 12, 2018, 01:00:26 PM »
Yet here you are commenting on it.

where did I write paragraphs describing my daily goings on? There is a huge difference between my commenting and him tellingh is every move on a forum. sorry you cant distinguish that difference

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1899 on: September 12, 2018, 02:14:22 PM »
where did I write paragraphs describing my daily goings on? There is a huge difference between my commenting and him tellingh is every move on a forum. sorry you cant distinguish that difference

Somebody inform the poster above that anyone with 10 posts doesn't get an opinion here.
Y