Author Topic: Iron Disciple!!!!!  (Read 2480 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Iron Disciple!!!!!
« on: November 16, 2007, 05:13:44 PM »
Hey why do people insist on introducing themselves on this board? This is positive bodybuilding discussion right? Not the introduce yourself to getbig board.

What's the deal?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Iron Disciple!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 07:49:46 PM »
Hey why do people insist on introducing themselves on this board? This is positive bodybuilding discussion right? Not the introduce yourself to getbig board.

What's the deal?

Iron Disciple does a good job of letting people get their feet wet before jumping into the Chaos, Chaos. I think people lurk and realize that he runs a positive board and they feel more comfortable making their first posts here. He is doing a really good job on here, just like I knew he would.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
I agree.  Sometimes my fingers a shaking wanting to do a "call out".  LOL.

He does a great job IMO.

HAHAHAHA...Chaos looking for some blood !!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »
I agree.  Sometimes my fingers a shaking wanting to do a "call out".  LOL.

He does a great job IMO.

HAHAHAHA...Chaos looking for some blood !!!!!!

Naw, Chaos is one cool mofo. He only destroys people who deserve it. ID is a cool cat. I happen to know for a fact that Ron likes people to have a place for to be positive. That makes it easier for the other boards to be pure carnage. :D ID is actually making our jobs on the alphas a bit easier when you think about it by modding a good, clean board. 8)
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »
110% agree.  You jacked up yet danny?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 09:22:18 PM »
I agree with ID doing a great job in keeping this board clean and it's all cool.
I was just wondering, I see most noobs introduce themselves here and sometimes........like with CTCHCHCUCLLUL......."he" introduces himself with " I love metal--heavy metal and bodybuilding" I mean that's just asking for it... ;D

But I told ID, I would keep it positive and I'm trying. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 04:50:58 AM »
if there's a lot of threads with people introducing themselves, make one thread about it and have people post in there + merge the threads with it that's already been made.

hope this helps

the Super
Z

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 04:56:10 AM »
if there's a lot of threads with people introducing themselves, make one thread about it and have people post in there + merge the threads with it that's already been made.

hope this helps

the Super

OK "TopDog"   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 11:08:22 AM »

hope this helps

the Super
Lame.

Individual introduction threads allow those people to remain individuals and not lump their threads in with the gimmicks, or junk(like Blutos suggestions) ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
Lame.

Individual introduction threads allow those people to remain individuals and not lump their threads in with the gimmicks, or junk(like Blutos suggestions) ;)

every post a individual make is individual.

hope this helps.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »
every post a individual make is individual.

hope this helps.

Every newbie that introduces themselves should be allowed to do it in there own thread.

Hope this pisses you off. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »
Every newbie that introduces themselves should be allowed to do it in there own thread.

Hope this pisses you off. :D

i could care less, this is the first time im in this board in a year

but i sure as hell wouldnt let people flood the board with presentations.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 01:34:43 PM »
i could care less, this is the first time im in this board in a year

but i sure as hell wouldnt let people flood the board with presentations.
That's why The ID is a better mod than you, he has the ability to focus on one board, your delusional self is all over the place f'ing it all up with your inability to focus.

If people feel secure posting here because it is a more positive environment, then so be it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 01:40:49 PM »
haha. one post from me was all it took and chaos ate a big self owning and his promise to behave went down the shitter. and now he wanna go back and forth bitching for another 10 pages. sorry pal, aint gonna happen. game over.

im out
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »
haha. one post from me was all it took and chaos ate a big self owning and his promise to behave went down the shitter. and now he wanna go back and forth bitching for another 10 pages. sorry pal, aint gonna happen. game over.

im out
Translation===I got shit and chaos owned me again.

I'm out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 10:05:52 PM »
Sorry it took so long for me to Reply guys ... just been so busy here at Home lately ( par for the course during the Holiday Season  :P ). Basically, Chaos, Danielson summed it up ( quite well, if I might add  :) ) why I allow the " Intro's " to take place here on this Board. I basically trust that these New Member's intentions are good ... and if it seems as though they aren't then, and only then, I take action against them. I am noticing, however, an increase in Traffic here on this Board ... that is to say other Members from the other Boards are starting to visit and Post more often. Quite frankly, that makes me very happy ... being the only ACTIVE Mod here on this Board ( at least that's my perception of things ) it can be very tough at times in trying to maintain a good and positive Board without it becoming " boring " ... but, I'm enjoying my Job here very much and certainly appreciate the Comments and positive Feedback that I've recieved in this Thread. Again, if any of you have any complaints, suggestions, questions PLEASE feel free to E-mail me and/or Pm at anytime. Thanks again guys !!  ;) 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 06:08:44 AM »
Sorry it took so long for me to Reply guys ... just been so busy here at Home lately ( par for the course during the Holiday Season  :P ). Basically, Chaos, Danielson summed it up ( quite well, if I might add  :) ) why I allow the " Intro's " to take place here on this Board. I basically trust that these New Member's intentions are good ... and if it seems as though they aren't then, and only then, I take action against them. I am noticing, however, an increase in Traffic here on this Board ... that is to say other Members from the other Boards are starting to visit and Post more often. Quite frankly, that makes me very happy ... being the only ACTIVE Mod here on this Board ( at least that's my perception of things ) it can be very tough at times in trying to maintain a good and positive Board without it becoming " boring " ... but, I'm enjoying my Job here very much and certainly appreciate the Comments and positive Feedback that I've recieved in this Thread. Again, if any of you have any complaints, suggestions, questions PLEASE feel free to E-mail me and/or Pm at anytime. Thanks again guys !!  ;) 

You do a good job man.