Author Topic: Ron - re King Kamali! Time to apoligize!  (Read 12378 times)

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: wheres ron lift studio and the rest of the retarts hiding this am?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2006, 05:33:06 PM »
HAHA - Sorry Dallas then in NYC.

Tamali received a gift in NYC, everyone knows that and the Europa proves it.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »
Right. Right. Ron and I are friends with a number of competitors. Many of them were unhappy with the predictions and write ups and many are happy.

Look at how many King Kamali threads there are on this board since the show. 10x as many as any other competitor in the show. We should be talking about how good Tony Freeman looked and how he has launched himself into consideration for a top 6 spot.

Why is no one talking about how Darrem Charles has gone from the King of these types of shows to placing out of the money?

c'mon man darrem placed 4th not 11th.

plenty of you "experts" were saying king was top 3 material when he isn't in ANY pro show even on his best day.

saying he was in the running was just showing how bad some "experts" are at evaluating physiques I guess...

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 05:36:46 PM »
Kamali's new costume
young hov

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 05:40:46 PM »

Because you talk a ton of shit and act like you are some kind of authority so it is funny to laugh at you when you get owned!
You're right it is funny as Ron, Chic, Lonnie and myself discussed this morning over breakfast. Thanks for the "owning".  ;D

Look at how many of you are talking about King. Becareful, you may make King the new Mr. Internet Olympia over Jack if you keep taking about him as much as you do.

Darrem was predicted by nearly every one to win this show. He goes from winning a number of shows last year to placing second to Phil Heath twice and now drops to fourth. Will he be able to redeem himself in Montreal?
Elevate Your Image.™

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 05:43:01 PM »

Darrem was predicted by nearly every one to win this show. He goes from winning a number of shows last year to placing second to Phil Heath twice and now drops to fourth. Will he be able to redeem himself in Montreal?

Who cares?  The real question on everyone's mind is...  "will Kamali finish dead last, and how bad will he look?"
Ron: "I am lazy."

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 05:43:31 PM »
You're right it is funny as Ron, Chic, Lonnie and myself discussed this morning over breakfast. Thanks for the "owning".  ;D

Look at how many of you are talking about King. Becareful, you may make King the new Mr. Internet Olympia over Jack if you keep taking about him as much as you do.

darrem has NOTHING to prove to ANYBODY even us harsh critics... he lets his physique do the talking the way he should and that spells class act

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 05:49:15 PM »
Darrem already has his Olympia invite. Tamali's the one who said he was going to get his and he's clearly not.

Slick Vic

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »

I hope so.... I really do.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Ron - re King Kamali! Time to apoligize!
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »
Ron can you apologize to US for shamelessly endorsing the 17th placed King?

I dont know how much money or what have you he offered but you can cut ties with him now, he WAS a bodybuilder....Just apologize and we shall make believe it never happened
L

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
wrong, King was just using this as a warm up for the next show.  He wasn't really trying, he didn't want to peak too soon
Here comes the money shot

Stavios

LMAO

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2006, 08:19:04 PM »
Lets make something clear here Lift !

I was just pointing out the fact that you were DEAD wrong in your predictions, nothing to fight about !  ;D

And actually, I am not a King hater ! I think he is a cool dude and here is what I think about his physique:

you tiny tits don't stop saying that if King comes in smaller, he will bring down is waist.  ::)
that's fucking stupid ! Look what happened, King came in 8 pounds smaller and his waist looked the same.
the only thing it did is it made his legs and arms smaller and transform what I considered a good back into a non-existant back !
he lost all the thickness and details he had

here is my advice to King: Drop this McNeil guy, he is having you do the same thing as Dexter and obviously it doesn't work. Blow up to your biggest ever and comes in full and shredded at the Ironman 2007, where you could place top 5

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron believes "Kamali will qualify for the O in Montreal, and has a good chance of cracking the top 10 in Vegas!"   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2006, 08:34:25 PM »

namedropping homo...
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
king, you can do it, chubby!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Its not an apology we're looking for, its more of an admission of defeat

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
king is at home right now on the phone with one of his nuthuggers, explaining why he'll do so much better in montreal.

what's he gonna do to fix THIS in a week?
Chadwick Mower in 2008

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2006, 09:06:46 PM »
Does anybody else find it interesting that everybody who comes into contact with King (except a few disillusioned individuals) becomes a yes man?

Its awesome.  All these people are perpetuating the delusion that Kamali competes with.  Sure Shari! you can get top 3 a few months after you ate shit in your last stage appearance.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Ron, one word, "LASIK" ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ron knows his BBs.Now it's not like Shawn needs the free meal but Pay up.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2006, 09:48:16 PM »
Lift, do your boy a favor, tell him to take the JUMP! ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2006, 09:51:59 PM »
Lift, do your boy a favor, tell him to take the JUMP! ;D

Shawn the day you and King Kamali bump into eachother is the day the silence begins between the 2 of you....

peace
#

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2006, 09:54:14 PM »
On that day, I'm certain, he wont be hard to miss ::)
He's got nothing else to lose :'(

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Ron, one word, "LASIK" ;D

Lasik or Lasix ?? ;)
LOL

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Ron was blinded by Kamali's stardom. As many of you probably don't know, King is one of the better networkers in the business. He calls the guys at Flex, Ironman, MD, and Musclemag all the time. He calls the judges all the time. He goes out to put in his mandatory hours with Head Judge Steve Weinberger before every show. He also puts in his share of time with our very own Ron Avidan. And Ron is a great guy who's been around bodybuilders for years. But, well I hate to say it, Ron is still a little on the starstruck side. I mean typically, the only time any Pros speak to Ron is when they see him at a show and then its hey lets take this photo and hook me up with some protein bars and thanks bro. So imagine having former superstar Pro King Kamali calling you every day to rap about "the biz" and "Oh, by the way Ron, it'd be sweet if you could help me build back up my hype machine...I promise you I won't let you down...This is it brother...BEST SHAPE EVER" So Ron fell victim to the King's undue influence and jumped aboard the hype machine for its last ride. And thereby has lost the last drop of credibility he had. Nice job guys.

Special "Copy This Before It's Deleted" Ed
BigNationRadio.com