Author Topic: Baitollah Abbaspour - Another PRO almost kicked the bucket!  (Read 13693 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Another PRO almost kicked the bucket!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 10:46:18 AM »
Now he has more room to strap C-4 around his torso and die for allah

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 10:49:06 AM »
I'm not sure who coined the phrase steroids are the finishing touch. Steroids are everything at that level. I'm also surprised at how naïve some of you are when you see a man who built a massive amount of muscle with drugs and are surprised at how he shrinks when he comes off the drugs that built the size he has. Steroids GH and Slin builds a  shit ton of mass and guess what............. IT'S TEMPORARY !!!!!! as in no matter how hard you keep lifting you won't keep all that size cause if you could you would have gotten that big with out all those drugs.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 10:56:48 AM »
I'm not sure who coined the phrase steroids are the finishing touch.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 11:11:29 AM »
I will give him my kidney so he can continue his battle in the IFBB.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »
Him being a 5 ft 4 retard he will probably give it another shot and succeed in killing himself next year

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 12:08:49 PM »
maybe, just maybe, eating 75% less might have something to do with loss of size as well... but according to all of you its all drugs, people that are sick and in hospital for months have a great appetite and stuff themselves like never before... one big barbeque after another...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 12:19:12 PM »
maybe, just maybe, eating 75% less might have something to do with loss of size as well... but according to all of you its all drugs, people that are sick and in hospital for months have a great appetite and stuff themselves like never before... one big barbeque after another...

No, but they get infusions with space food which is very dense in calories and high in protein to rebuild tissue and fit their macros and micros. A lack of the different essential nutrients is def not an issue while being in intensive care.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2015, 12:20:44 PM »
No, but they get infusions with space food which is very dense in calories and high in protein to rebuild tissue and fit their macros and micros. A lack of the different essential nutrients is def not an issue while being in intensive care.

but nowhere near the levels of what he normally eats, and thats probably just for a short time then he's suppose to eat on himself but doesnt have much an appetite so he consumes a fraction of what he normally would

but yeah, lets say its all steroids.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 12:33:16 PM »
For modern bodybuilding he doesn't look that bad really. A good solid physique. Hopefully he learns his lesson and if he's still passionate about competing go to the new mens bikini category. A good look and much easier and healthier to maintain.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »
Anybody would lose muscle spending several months in intensive care. Much less dramatic for naturals since there is less muscle to begin with, but still muscle loss.
S

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 12:48:22 PM »
but nowhere near the levels of what he normally eats, and thats probably just for a short time then he's suppose to eat on himself but doesnt have much an appetite so he consumes a fraction of what he normally would

but yeah, lets say its all steroids.

finally someone with sense.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 12:51:26 PM »
"Baitollah Abbaspour" ???

With that name one should be killed with fire..

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 12:53:43 PM »
He missed his anabolic window. That's all.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 01:03:18 PM »

this topic often gets overlooked because we are all focused on the steroids.  While steroids can definitely cause health problems, eating large quantities of food for years has to account for a lot of the health problems as well.  I'm sure all the meat, carbs and semen are taxing on the kidneys as well.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 01:05:54 PM »
Baitollah Abbaspour who won his first pro show last year got realeased from hospital these days after several months in intensive care (almost died due to severe health issues).

Lost some size too (regarding drugs are just the finishing touch etc.)

Height - 5'4  :-X

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 01:11:56 PM »
Height - 5'4  :-X

That's a lot of mass for someone 5'4. And it still flows fairly well. I can't help but be a bit impressed.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »
That's a lot of mass for someone 5'4. And it still flows fairly well. I can't help but be a bit impressed.

An Iranian midget nearly killing himself with drugs 'impress' you?

theTRASHMAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 02:05:29 PM »
this topic often gets overlooked because we are all focused on the steroids.  While steroids can definitely cause health problems, eating large quantities of food for years has to account for a lot of the health problems as well.  I'm sure all the meat, carbs and semen are taxing on the kidneys as well.

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 02:06:34 PM »
I'm not sure who coined the phrase steroids are the finishing touch. Steroids are everything at that level. I'm also surprised at how naïve some of you are when you see a man who built a massive amount of muscle with drugs and are surprised at how he shrinks when he comes off the drugs that built the size he has. Steroids GH and Slin builds a  shit ton of mass and guess what............. IT'S TEMPORARY !!!!!! as in no matter how hard you keep lifting you won't keep all that size cause if you could you would have gotten that big with out all those drugs.

We are not surprised. We all knew that. We're just shocked anew on how true it is.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 02:21:18 PM »
if I had to guess I would say kidneys??

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 02:28:59 PM »
Poisoned druggie of peace... 1st time i heard "drugs are just the finishing touch", Gaspari said it on that "Battle for Gold" video... (Mid to late 90's_.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2015, 08:46:27 AM »

And watch him go right back on the drugs....Bodybuilders are addicts...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2015, 09:14:30 AM »

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »
Poisoned druggie of peace... 1st time i heard "drugs are just the finishing touch", Gaspari said it on that "Battle for Gold" video... (Mid to late 90's_.

Strydom used to say back in the late 80's in ads in the mags that a workout without Weider's Anabolic MegaPak was a wasted workout.  :-\
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 05:20:43 PM »

Yes but look Einstein drugs are a MAJOR part and with the right responsive genetics does wonders

Can't believe anyone would argue with Disgusted on here, one of the knowledgable ones

Food yes but it's mostly the drugs