Author Topic: Fucking Indian telimarketers..  (Read 3259 times)

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
Re: Fucking Indian telimarketers..
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 06:29:16 PM »
Actually, most Indians wish they had the skin tan to lite paki/pashtu skin tone. Most Indians are smart, but dark as hell and they are bitter because of it.

Look at Bollywood. Most of the actors and actresses have a paki look. They are not representative of what the average Indian looks like, but paki yes.

I've banged some Indian chicks and they've personally told me they liked my skin tone cuz it's distinctly paki.

Bottom line is that Indian telemarketers are annoying pieces of shit and they need to stop calling to the US to bother us about low interest credit cards and other nonsense.

OMG do you know how dumb you are. India is one of the most diverse cultural places in the world. You say Indians? who do you mean? Brahmin's - always have light skin, Kashutri - light skin, Jatts - light skin, Dakahns - light skin. Man your paki so expect you to be dumb ahhahahah - seriously dark skin Indians are mainly South Indians and the natural inhabitants of India - the Dravidian's.

All my mates in the UK are Sikh and Jatt and they are so fair they look Italian. Also, Sikhs are one of the tallest races on the planet before you start saying Indians are short. Read something you illegal immigrant!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 06:36:14 PM »

OMG do you know how dumb you are. India is one of the most diverse cultural places in the world. You say Indians? who do you mean? Brahmin's - always have light skin, Kashutri - light skin, Jatts - light skin, Dakahns - light skin. Man your paki so expect you to be dumb ahhahahah - seriously dark skin Indians are mainly South Indians and the natural inhabitants of India - the Dravidian's.

All my mates in the UK are Sikh and Jatt and they are so fair they look Italian. Also, Sikhs are one of the tallest races on the planet before you start saying Indians are short. Read something you illegal immigrant!

That I know, but Punjab stretches into Pakistan. And fact is that most of the Brahmins and Kashutris converted to islam, while you darkies took their place.

Your post points out your arrogance. Point is that pakis/indians/bengalis/nepalis are all the same culturally with only a few differences. You go on and seperate all the groups because you are in a way 1) ethnocentric 2) stupid 3)jealous

You pointed out friends, but not yourself! Does being more Dravidian make you feel jealous in any way?  ;)

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 06:44:07 PM »
That I know, but Punjab stretches into Pakistan. And fact is that most of the Brahmins and Kashutris converted to islam, while you darkies took their place.

Your post points out your arrogance. Point is that pakis/indians/bengalis/nepalis are all the same culturally with only a few differences. You go on and seperate all the groups because you are in a way 1) ethnocentric 2) stupid 3)jealous

You pointed out friends, but not yourself! Does being more Dravidian make you feel jealous in any way?  ;)

Camel you are a retard, we all know Indians and Pakistani's have races with similar genetics, however, you dumb Pakis follow Islam and thats why you are so retarded as a race. Omg did you say Brahmin's and Kashutris converted to Islam, seriously read about the history of India, a Brahman is a top Hindu caste, why would they all convert to Islam you dumb fuck ahhaha your ignorance and stupidity is appalling. Same with Kashurtis who are often Hindu Punjabi, you really know nothing. Punjab is owned by Jatts, and Jatts are mainly Sikhs so stfu.

Pakis are not the same genetics as the original Indians and they kick your ass in education and this is one reason why even Sikhs cannot catch them even though they are close behind. Face facts all you Pakis chose the wrong religion and your paying for it now, so how many of your Paki brothers dies in Afghan and Irag ahahah you dirty fuckk. Pakistan and Saudi are all screwed as well as Iran and any other Islam adopting Country. Face it, your Arab brothers are amongst the poorest in the world with no hope of growth.

Re-read, i stated i am not Indian i am infact white but grew in Birmingham in the UK which has many Pakis and Indians.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »
I am too drunk to argue now, but okay, whatever you say.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »
Camel you are a retard, we all know Indians and Pakistani's have races with similar genetics, however, you dumb Pakis follow Islam and thats why you are so retarded as a race. Omg did you say Brahmin's and Kashutris converted to Islam, seriously read about the history of India, a Brahman is a top Hindu caste, why would they all convert to Islam you dumb f**k ahhaha your ignorance and stupidity is appalling. Same with Kashurtis who are often Hindu Punjabi, you really know nothing. Punjab is owned by Jatts, and Jatts are mainly Sikhs so stfu.

Why do you think the muslim minority ruled India for so long via the Mohgul empire? Obviously, those two higher castes did convert but still kept their devine right to rule. Punjabis have more in common with Pakis in terms of cultures over traditional indian culture, despite the two hating each other. Sikhism itself is a blend of Islam and Hinduism.

It is you, sir, that knows nothing of the history of the sub-continent.

Stop posting and go call up somone in Kansas to tell them about Chase's low interest credit cards. hahaha  8)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 11:06:51 PM »
Oh and another thing.. most of my family are pashtu that migrated over to bengal during the 40's.. So I'm just bengali in the sense that i speak bengali

oye lund...i ws fucking with ya...quit being so defensive..
carpe` vaginum!