Author Topic: Hawaii residents received warning alerts about an incoming ballistic missile  (Read 2317 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If Kim Jong Bob wanted Hawaii nuked, nobody could prevent it. It's true.

Didn't know you lived in Hawaii Coach!

I don’t. I’m just saying if anyone was hit or there were a fall out. California is a target though. I’m next to a Naval Weapons station about 8-10 miles from the Port Of Los Angeles

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
I was in bed sleeping in when I got the cell phone message. i just said to myself, "OK, now what I'm suppose to do?" Then thought, "Damn Koreans. So long and thanks for all the fish." I turned over and went back to sleep. About a half an hour later I got another message that said it was a false alarm. Went back to sleep.

It's 11:05 am now and it's on all the news. Local political officials demand a full investigation and want answers. People being interviewed telling "their story" and what was it like. What they went through. They already said the button was pushed by mistake. This is Hawaii. Some fat ass probably sat on the button while he was inhaling a box of donuts.

I'm eating a banana and a mango and about to head to the gym. Feel like picking up some doughnuts for my post workout carb up.

Anyway, I'm still here, bitches.

Glad you, your family and friends are okay, brother!  If Patty's Chinese Kitchen is still around Ala Moana, I used to go there all the time decades ago and eat a couple of "King Plates" by myself, so skip the donuts and get that or maybe if the teriyaki stands or ManaPua trucks are nearby get some of that!   ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
this is a very big "mistake"...someone needs to be held accountable.
real men= no rubbers

jwb

• Getbig V
Given up on surfing about a year ago because of the knees. Still body surf at Sandy's but even that is it bit rough. Best shore breakers in the world, though. Most broken necks, too. Sunset and the rest of the North shore I stand far away and just watch in awe.
i live right near Sandy Beach at Portlock... I don’t see the attraction of catching a wave then getting immediately dumped on your head and potentially injured.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Sandy Beach

Good name for a beach.  Plain.  Honest.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So the person that did it needs to be retrained.... seriously?  How about get rid of the ENTIRE freaking department, his boss and anyone involved in this fiasco for being stupid, not paying attention, and worst - not even trying to retract it right now.  The claim they did not know.  In other words, lack of supervision, training and just who cares.

On a serious note, if there was a missile coming in from Korea, doesnt the United States have missiles and tech that can intercept them.  With all of the tech Israel has been giving the US on this, I just can't believe they have not tested this out enough.  (Iron Dome, Arrow)...

Tech should be spent on Patriots, THAAD defense or a better Aegis system

Mobil

• Getbig IV
So the person that did it needs to be retrained.... seriously?  How about get rid of the ENTIRE freaking department, his boss and anyone involved in this fiasco for being stupid, not paying attention, and worst - not even trying to retract it right now.  The claim they did not know.  In other words, lack of supervision, training and just who cares.

On a serious note, if there was a missile coming in from Korea, doesnt the United States have missiles and tech that can intercept them.  With all of the tech Israel has been giving the US on this, I just can't believe they have not tested this out enough.  (Iron Dome, Arrow)...

exactly Ron... someone or some people need to be HELD ACCOUTABLE! this isnt a big thing to fuck around with....also note Hawaii is super liberal. so who knows if its a political move...either way you are messing with human lives..and "they"(libs) thinks its all fun and games

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/travel-ban-3-0-blocked/index.html
real men= no rubbers

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Glad you, your family and friends are okay, brother!  If Patty's Chinese Kitchen is still around Ala Moana, I used to go there all the time decades ago and eat a couple of "King Plates" by myself, so skip the donuts and get that or maybe if the teriyaki stands or ManaPua trucks are nearby get some of that!   ;D

Never been to Patty's Kitchen. Hard to find good manapua nowadays. Most have maybe a teaspoon of
filling. Just puffy bread. I was just kidding about the doughnuts -- lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
So the person that did it needs to be retrained.... seriously?  How about get rid of the ENTIRE freaking department, his boss and anyone involved in this fiasco for being stupid, not paying attention, and worst - not even trying to retract it right now.  The claim they did not know.  In other words, lack of supervision, training and just who cares.

On a serious note, if there was a missile coming in from Korea, doesnt the United States have missiles and tech that can intercept them.  With all of the tech Israel has been giving the US on this, I just can't believe they have not tested this out enough.  (Iron Dome, Arrow)...

Missile defense has come a long way but it's still trying to shoot down a bullet in the sky. Only one needs to get by.

Still, and I'm not conspiracy theorist, but it does seem odd to me that something like this could happen.
By accident? Hell, I can't even close a tab or log off my computer without getting asked a confirmation message if it's something I really want to do. I would think that it would take more than just pushing a
button.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Missile defense has come a long way but it's still trying to shoot down a bullet in the sky. Only one needs to get by.

Still, and I'm not conspiracy theorist, but it does seem odd to me that something like this could happen.
By accident? Hell, I can't even close a tab or log off my computer without getting asked a confirmation message if it's something I really want to do. I would think that it would take more than just pushing a
button.

if it actually did happen...then you know whats next? WAR... so if nothing happens then you know it was a "mistake(libs)". you think Trump and the rest of congress would allow(or attempt) a missle to hit us with no consequences? we will see in the next coming days...no war then there was no missle
real men= no rubbers

pellius

• Getbig V
i live right near Sandy Beach at Portlock... I don’t see the attraction of catching a wave then getting immediately dumped on your head and potentially injured.

I cut my teeth for years at Waikiki and Ala Moana before I stepped up to Sandy's. Still, I was only around 10 yrs. old at the time and the bod could handle getting beating around much better at that age.
But you do have to know what you are doing. Locals make it look easy so the tourist think they can
handle.

Portlock is some rich turf. Props. That's where Dog the Bounty Hunter lives. I went to Koko Head Elementary that's in that area. Sometimes I would cut class and head out to Haunauma Bay. There
was a trail through the mountain that was a short cut so it wasn't that far of a walk. In those days
you were allowed to walk over the rock trail on the left side of the bay and get "flushed" at "toilet bowl".
Now it's restricted because too many people who didn't know what they were doing got hurt.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Given up on surfing about a year ago because of the knees. Still body surf at Sandy's but even that is it bit rough. Best shore breakers in the world, though. Most broken necks, too. Sunset and the rest of the North shore I stand far away and just watch in awe.

Will be there between May - July , Aloha & Mahalo  8)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

:D 8)

jwb

• Getbig V
I cut my teeth for years at Waikiki and Ala Moana before I stepped up to Sandy's. Still, I was only around 10 yrs. old at the time and the bod could handle getting beating around much better at that age.
But you do have to know what you are doing. Locals make it look easy so the tourist think they can
handle.

Portlock is some rich turf. Props. That's where Dog the Bounty Hunter lives. I went to Koko Head Elementary that's in that area. Sometimes I would cut class and head out to Haunauma Bay. There
was a trail through the mountain that was a short cut so it wasn't that far of a walk. In those days
you were allowed to walk over the rock trail on the left side of the bay and get "flushed" at "toilet bowl".
Now it's restricted because too many people who didn't know what they were doing got hurt.
ah man we only rent an old house here but it’s still 4K a month... my wife is an MD so we can afford it.

I grew up bodysurfing in Australia for 30+ years but the waves there generally break a lot further out than Sandy beach and carry you a lot further towards shore with less drama.

We almost moved into the house next door to Dog's house but this one was cheaper and has a pool.... I still see his daughter the little blonde girl around all the time I think she has a business at koko head marina shops.

Have to say it’s fucking nice living in this neighborhood people are very friendly. The house we moved into had pathetic locks and security which I updated but now I realize there is basically zero crime here anyway.