Author Topic: Making a comeback !!  (Read 18833 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Making a comeback !!
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2021, 03:51:31 PM »
Great motivating post by mighty Kwon

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2021, 04:16:03 PM »
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2021, 06:27:19 PM »
years ago there was a guy on promuscle forums who claimed to be natty and competed in natty contests

turns out not only was he not natty he was tiny and lost when competing in natty shows!!

that was brutal

wanna bet 200 wes never makes the epic comeback?
Dude what is your fucking problem,I have never interacted with you that I can recall.

BTW I have won 67 trophies mostly in the NPC and NABBA USA organizations not natty ones, how many you got on your marble mantle asshole?

When you were getting assraped on here I never made one single comment for or against you.

I have made more comebacks than Muhammed Ali......if you knew my backstory you`d know why.

I`ve done over 60 contests in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and odd lift contests before you were a gleam in your daddys eye sonny boy.

You caught me on a bad day but I`m trying to be civil with you cuz you`re a veritable punching bag on here.

Never doubt me motherfacker because I love when people fucking doubt my ability to do something, especially when it comes to training.... it pisses me off and I`ll be thinking of your remarks as I train so stick around fuckface and you`ll see a damn good build for a guy of 66 this summer,that is if you dont bet against anyone again and ask chaos to delete your account................. .AGAIN.

I told Josh to just forget about you cuz you weren`t worth it but now I can see why he would want to cave your fucking head in.

So suck some cock while you wait to see my pics this summer fuckface,you`ll be surprised and after eating all that cock, you can then have crow for dessert.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2021, 06:29:25 PM »
Now you are truly getting back on track!
You gonna love it, everyday you going to see positive changes. There is really nothing I can tell you about diet and working out, that shit is like DNA in you.
Just really happy to see you making a come back and kicking ass. Very inspiring the least.
Keep posting about the progress!
Let the journey begin!
Thanks so much bud,I`ll do my damndest to get in great condition.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2021, 02:00:04 AM »
Pellius regarding your comments about my training..I do it because I enjoy it and it works for me, in my 45 years of lifting I've tried every method and this works surprisingly well.  It's kind of based of Rich Piana's feeder training.

Of course, you enjoy it. That is a given or you wouldn't be doing since you don't have to. My comments was to express that I never understood it. To be exercising all the time. For me exercise was a means to an end but never an end in itself. In other words, if I could be in tip top shape just taking a pill I would do it and never step foot in a gym. I would spend more time on the Jiu-Jitsu mat, the Hawaiian surf, hunting, fishing, hiking...

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2021, 03:33:07 AM »
Well Wes I have no doubt you will be in top shape by mid summer. I have been around this shit since 1977 so I have seen pretty much every kind of asshole that makes his way through a gym.Wes is one of the kind that telling him he can’t or won’t get in shape will work against your ass because he will work that much harder to prove you wrong. I hope you document this shit so we can look back later at where you started.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2021, 03:41:14 AM »
Well Wes I have no doubt you will be in top shape by mid summer. I have been around this shit since 1977 so I have seen pretty much every kind of asshole that makes his way through a gym.Wes is one of the kind that telling him he can’t or won’t get in shape will work against your ass because he will work that much harder to prove you wrong. I hope you document this shit so we can look back later at where you started.
Thanks for  the backup Cook your post summed up exactly they type of guy I am when people say I cant do something.

It` just more fuel for the fire that keeps me on track.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2021, 04:13:28 AM »
I knew this bodybuilder in the seventies who reacted to what others said about him....especially the criticism. He told me to call him every week and put shit on him so he would be motivated to train his guts out! True story. He trained at Tony's Gym in Sydney.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2021, 04:19:04 AM »
I knew this bodybuilder in the seventies who reacted to what others said about him....especially the criticism. He told me to call him every week and put shit on him so he would be motivated to train his guts out! True story. He trained at Tony's Gym in Sydney.

mind numbing. thanks for posting.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2021, 04:20:15 AM »
Thanks for  the backup Cook your post summed up exactly they type of guy I am when people say I cant do something.

It` just more fuel for the fire that keeps me on track.
Bro get them ripped abs. ripped to the bone.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2021, 04:28:03 AM »
Yes I have seen a few just like that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2021, 04:31:13 AM »
I`m not quite that bad!!  LOL  ;D

I train hard anyway because I love training in general, but when people  doubt me it does inspire me to prove them wrong.....usually most who say things like this have done jackshit in the gym or bodybuilding anyway.................. .seems they are negative fucks who hate positivety in a person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2021, 04:32:55 AM »
Bro get them ripped abs. ripped to the bone.
I`ll be on a mission.........thanks.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2021, 05:14:08 AM »
Dude what is your fucking problem,I have never interacted with you that I can recall.

BTW I have won 67 trophies mostly in the NPC and NABBA USA organizations not natty ones, how many you got on your marble mantle asshole?

When you were getting assraped on here I never made one single comment for or against you.

I have made more comebacks than Muhammed Ali......if you knew my backstory you`d know why.

I`ve done over 60 contests in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and odd lift contests before you were a gleam in your daddys eye sonny boy.

You caught me on a bad day but I`m trying to be civil with you cuz you`re a veritable punching bag on here.

Never doubt me motherfacker because I love when people fucking doubt my ability to do something, especially when it comes to training.... it pisses me off and I`ll be thinking of your remarks as I train so stick around fuckface and you`ll see a damn good build for a guy of 66 this summer,that is if you dont bet against anyone again and ask chaos to delete your account................. .AGAIN.

I told Josh to just forget about you cuz you weren`t worth it but now I can see why he would want to cave your fucking head in.

So suck some cock while you wait to see my pics this summer fuckface,you`ll be surprised and after eating all that cock, you can then have crow for dessert.

glad i can be of help in your quest sir

i mentioned the man people knew on promuscle not implying it was you, but hey it could have been.

im not who you think i am, and you maybe arent who i think you are

get your ass in shape, and try not to drop doing it bro

i am competing in golf now and i have goals far beyond getting in shape. thats pretty easy

especially when tiny and not much canvas to work with as you stated in your rant about you being small and fat

i wish you the best sir and hope you find the grail that feeds your soul

and being a punching bag? for whom? losers on here? lol

i live in reality and where i live, what im doing far superceedes anything the keybaord warriors say on here

ill contribute 200 to your training fund and then the board can whine complain and bitch about that as well

pm your address and it will be sent

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2021, 06:16:16 AM »
glad i can be of help in your quest sir

i mentioned the man people knew on promuscle not implying it was you, but hey it could have been.

im not who you think i am, and you maybe arent who i think you are

get your ass in shape, and try not to drop doing it bro

i am competing in golf now and i have goals far beyond getting in shape. thats pretty easy

especially when tiny and not much canvas to work with as you stated in your rant about you being small and fat

i wish you the best sir and hope you find the grail that feeds your soul

and being a punching bag? for whom? losers on here? lol

i live in reality and where i live, what im doing far superceedes anything the keybaord warriors say on here

ill contribute 200 to your training fund and then the board can whine complain and bitch about that as well

pm your address and it will be sent
1. - It wasn`t me on pro muscle......if it was I`d tell you even though I owe you no explanations for anything I do or have ever done.

2.- I could give a flying fuck who you are.

3. If I drop,I drop............shit happens...........nobody gets out alive in the end..........ask all the dead people

4.-Golf your ass off I dont care about your life or your golf game or anything else about you.....know why......I DON`T FUCKING KNOW YOU

5.-You mention reality.......my reality is far different from yours......mine would have killed you before you made it out of your teens...........anyone on here can be whoever they want to portray.......I bet my yacht is bigger than yours...............see what I mean?

6.-Mind your business next time..........you don`t know me

7.- Because you said you were a friend of Dr. Johns,I guess you cant be all bad, but here`s a general tip that can get you real real far in life..............mind your own fucking business  next time......you never know who you`re fucking with

8.- Thanks, but keep your money you may need a patch job for you marble floor someday

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2021, 06:43:35 AM »

Don't you mean FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2021, 06:55:28 AM »

Don't you mean FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

;D
I wa trying to be nice in cade you didn`t notice ..................plu my exclamation point key and my letter key  are ticking   LOL  ;D  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2021, 07:50:41 AM »
Wes Wyhi?

Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2021, 07:56:15 AM »
Post the pic of wes asain tran girlfriend dwarfing him
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2021, 08:11:10 AM »
wes is a great man and quite an awesome individual
X 2 ^^

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2021, 08:13:09 AM »
Wes Wyhi?

Top two pics.......not even in the deepest throes of my alcoholism.............. ...bottom two pics I`d tear that shit up !!  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2021, 08:27:25 AM »

Top two pics.......not even in the deepest throes of my alcoholism.............. ...bottom two pics I`d tear that shit up !!  ;D

Gotcha!
Q

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2021, 10:57:23 AM »
1. - It wasn`t me on pro muscle......if it was I`d tell you even though I owe you no explanations for anything I do or have ever done.

2.- I could give a flying fuck who you are.

3. If I drop,I drop............shit happens...........nobody gets out alive in the end..........ask all the dead people

4.-Golf your ass off I dont care about your life or your golf game or anything else about you.....know why......I DON`T FUCKING KNOW YOU

5.-You mention reality.......my reality is far different from yours......mine would have killed you before you made it out of your teens...........anyone on here can be whoever they want to portray.......I bet my yacht is bigger than yours...............see what I mean?

6.-Mind your business next time..........you don`t know me

7.- Because you said you were a friend of Dr. Johns,I guess you cant be all bad, but here`s a general tip that can get you real real far in life..............mind your own fucking business  next time......you never know who you`re fucking with

8.- Thanks, but keep your money you may need a patch job for you marble floor someday

you need a tissue?

you dont know me i dont know you but you keep assuming i dont have what i have or  do what i say i do

your not tough wes, your just old and grumpy, im sure ill get there one day too, but hopefully without the grumpiness

being motivated by anger to 'show them" is fear  fear is not a good place to be

again i can send you tissues? if not the cash

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2021, 11:53:29 AM »
you need a tissue?

you dont know me i dont know you but you keep assuming i dont have what i have or  do what i say i do

your not tough wes, your just old and grumpy, im sure ill get there one day too, but hopefully without the grumpiness

being motivated by anger to 'show them" is fear  fear is not a good place to be

again i can send you tissues? if not the cash
Dude I`m far from grumpy,I always try to be a nice guy to people.

However I take no shit from anyone in real life, never have, never will, no matter how I old I get.

I didn`t live this long by being a chump..............not where I came from.

Let`s not forget who  jumped into whos thread talking shit.

I`m not gonna` argue with you or threaten you or anything else...........this is the internet,plus you are anonymous where there are no repercussions for anything you say or do......I`m not anomomous cuz I dont care what people think about me or who likes me or what I own or don`t own.............what you see is what you get and I never lie .........I`ve been totally transparant on this board as well as Muscle Mayhem for 20 years now.

I`ll be the bigger man............take my advice and do your own thing, don`t butt into my business just like I didn`t jump into your humilating thread and harrass you when the whole fucking board was on your case.

You go your way, and I`ll go mine.

You won OK............feel better?

As an aside,I bet you never met a tougher and crazier matherfucker than me in your entire life once I get going................but I put that all behind me just as you should put this thread in the rear view mirror.

You don`t have to weigh 255 pounds to be a bad matherfucker,you just dont have to give a fuck,and I am the original dont give a fuck.

Have a good day on the driving range.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2021, 11:56:43 AM »
I`m not quite that bad!!  LOL  ;D

I train hard anyway because I love training in general, but when people  doubt me it does inspire me to prove them wrong.....usually most who say things like this have done jackshit in the gym or bodybuilding anyway.................. .seems they are negative fucks who hate positivety in a person.

Some people are motivated by criticism and others by encouragement. Encouragement works best for me. So, hope you won't mind it if I prefer to encourage you in this endeavor.