Author Topic: DENNIS TINERINO: A Victim of America`s Crappy For Profit HEALTHCARE system.  (Read 23224 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Matt Canning (mattcanning) wrote,
@ 2006-10-04 04:01:00
Armani's

I can no longer work at the bathroom exit spot at Armani's! What a bunch of crap.
The head bouncer says I spend too much time talking to girls. He went so far as shoeing them away from me on his day off. Then he was dumb enough to tell me a couple of them got mad. No $h*t! He later said (in army fashion as we were in the army together) that shit only came down on me because it came down on him...yeah, on his day off?  I don't think so. He then tried to justify doing that by saying he was drunk that day and that is why he got angry that time, but the other time was because the owner told him to get mad at me (yeah right). He also makes it a point to tell everyone I'm on steroids. At first I was flattered because no matter how you cut it, that's a compliment. It means that either I'm using them and show it, or not using them and show it. Either way, he wouldn't make the accusation if he didn't see some kind of results. I told my friends I was flattered and they said I should be angry - because people will think I'm using drugs when I'm not. I guess that is a valid point.

Needless to say I am upset because talking to girls is one of the main reasons I got that job to begin with, and it was all going great until he ruined it for me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
@ 2004-05-25 13:44:00

The End.

I cleared out entirely from the military today, and I didn't transfer into the holding reserve either. As far as the military is concerned, I never existed :D

I wonder if I would have been more motivated to work more if I had waited for my promotion to Master Corporal which was due in February, instead of abruptly quitting in December. My promotions in the past had been good motivators when I wanted to quit. Oh well, not important.

And guess what? I was allowed to keep my dress uniform free of charge. Awesome. I would have paid the required £170, but this is a welcome bonus. Here is my final assessment. Good for a laugh:

Corporal Canning's overall performance during the reporting period has been below average. He paraded 17 days out of a possible 69 days of planned training. Corporal Canning has shown some interest in the military by applying for an exemption from drill and training (ED&T) and staying off the non-effective service (NES) list. His civilian schedule took too much of his time and he was on ED&T from December 2003 until May 2004. He was not tested on physical fitness because he was not available for the tests. He showed potential progress in the military by successfully completing a signal operator journeyman course. He is an intelligent individual who has a good basic knowledge of his trade as demonstrated by successfully completing his signal operator journeyman course. Corporal Canning showed low reliability and initiative when taking care of personal military equipment. Although he was verbally counselled, his dress remained below standard prior to ED&T. Corporal Canning applied to become an officer and started the administrative process. He did not schedule WPSO interview and cancelled out of the process. Corporal Canning has the potential to become a good lemming soldier should he return to active training and attend regular squadron activities and training.
Corporal Canning's overall potential is low to normal. He displayed very poor leadership traits and required counselling for adverse dress and deportment. Although he showed a very solid capability to absorb training material and apply his newly acquired knowledge, his parade attendance negated any opportunity to prosper from his skill sets. Corporal Canning is currently on ED&T, should he return to active training with the unit, he has the potential to progress as a tradesman and lemming soldier.
Corporal Canning's performance has been below average. He must take responsibility for his personal kit and ensure it is ready at all times. His planning and organizational skills as well as leadership traits must improve if he is to progress any further in the CF.

And my final checklist:

Checklist Member can polish his boots BIG X
Member can remove lint from his beret BIG X
Member can remove threads from his uniform BIG X
Member is physically fit  
Member is capable of surviving in a war  

2/5...Damn, I fail! :(

In conclusion I was an excellent soldier but a terrible lemming. Unfortunately that's an automatic failure.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I hated the army and I don't make a good employee, that's why I'm a self-employed entrepreneur/landlord.  I am doing pretty well.

As for TA making fun of my debt - do you think that people who own investment properties don't have debt?  ::)  In fact, I asked my banker if I should pay off my properties as quickly as possible and she said it would be worthwhile for me to simply pay the minimum payments.  She said the bank would be more keen to offer me more credit if I am cash-rich rather than land-rich.  Although to be honest, her explanation didn't make much sense and I feel she just wants me to be on the hook with the bank forever.

TA must think everyone with hundreds of thousands of dollars in properties pay them off right away.  ::)

If I cashed out everything I own right now and sold my website, I am worth a quarter of a million dollars which is pretty good for 28 I would say.  Yes, this figure is off - if anything it is a little more!

As for the US health care system, it has its flaws, but providing care to 30 million people who want the government to dole out freebies to them devoid of paying anything is not going to work.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
@ 2004-05-25 13:44:00

The End.

I cleared out entirely from the military today, and I didn't transfer into the holding reserve either. As far as the military is concerned, I never existed :D

I wonder if I would have been more motivated to work more if I had waited for my promotion to Master Corporal which was due in February, instead of abruptly quitting in December. My promotions in the past had been good motivators when I wanted to quit. Oh well, not important.

And guess what? I was allowed to keep my dress uniform free of charge. Awesome. I would have paid the required £170, but this is a welcome bonus. Here is my final assessment. Good for a laugh:

Corporal Canning's overall performance during the reporting period has been below average. He paraded 17 days out of a possible 69 days of planned training. Corporal Canning has shown some interest in the military by applying for an exemption from drill and training (ED&T) and staying off the non-effective service (NES) list. His civilian schedule took too much of his time and he was on ED&T from December 2003 until May 2004. He was not tested on physical fitness because he was not available for the tests. He showed potential progress in the military by successfully completing a signal operator journeyman course. He is an intelligent individual who has a good basic knowledge of his trade as demonstrated by successfully completing his signal operator journeyman course. Corporal Canning showed low reliability and initiative when taking care of personal military equipment. Although he was verbally counselled, his dress remained below standard prior to ED&T. Corporal Canning applied to become an officer and started the administrative process. He did not schedule WPSO interview and cancelled out of the process. Corporal Canning has the potential to become a good lemming soldier should he return to active training and attend regular squadron activities and training.
Corporal Canning's overall potential is low to normal. He displayed very poor leadership traits and required counselling for adverse dress and deportment. Although he showed a very solid capability to absorb training material and apply his newly acquired knowledge, his parade attendance negated any opportunity to prosper from his skill sets. Corporal Canning is currently on ED&T, should he return to active training with the unit, he has the potential to progress as a tradesman and lemming soldier.
Corporal Canning's performance has been below average. He must take responsibility for his personal kit and ensure it is ready at all times. His planning and organizational skills as well as leadership traits must improve if he is to progress any further in the CF.

And my final checklist:

Checklist Member can polish his boots BIG X
Member can remove lint from his beret BIG X
Member can remove threads from his uniform BIG X
Member is physically fit  
Member is capable of surviving in a war  

2/5...Damn, I fail! :(

In conclusion I was an excellent soldier but a terrible lemming. Unfortunately that's an automatic failure.

Glorious Refutations!
(Anonymous)
2004-05-30 06:26 pm UTC (link)  
Hey Numbnuts!

I do remember you, and I do remember exactly the kind of soldier you were, not the soldier you profess to be. Yes, dress and deportment ranks right up there on the useless skills that you'll never use in real life - but then so is being a radio operator, unless you've decided to become a cab dispatcher, hmmm?
Why don't you put your balls to the wall and post every other PER you've ever had? I'm sure they'll say everything else I, or any other supervisor you've ever had, you maximum supervision brain dead excuse for a lemming. Do us all a favor and do what the rest of us 'lemmings' are doing and get out of the military by swallowing a 9mm Browning round as an act of protest. Or do something useful by standing in front of the REAL soldiers who happen to be stationed besides an American contingent. Training accidents are sometimes a useful training AID you High Voltage auto erotic fuck. At the very least, it'll save us the hassle of footing the bill for the remainder of your misguided attempt to autofellate yourself and impress strangers with a misguided self portrait of brown nosed, weepy eyed ass licker whose strongest claim to fame is his (in)ability to slam people who frankly want to wash their hands of him and an institution whose biggest mistake was to believe what he (YOU!) said in the interview.
I was disgusted with you in person, and I'm disgusted with your inability to leave well enough alone. Fuck you, and may your next batch of co workers be as miserable with you as me. And just in case you didn't get it the first time, I say again, FUCK YOU! and may your balls be as big as your next paycheck pumping gas at 7-11, you cowardly excuse for slack jawed simpering dimwit who killed every opportunity the military gave him.
(Reply to this)(Thread)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I hated the army and I don't make a good employee, that's why I'm a self-employed entrepreneur/landlord.  I am doing pretty well.

As for TA making fun of my debt - do you think that people who own investment properties don't have debt?  ::)  In fact, I asked my banker if I should pay off my properties as quickly as possible and she said it would be worthwhile for me to simply pay the minimum payments.  She said the bank would be more keen to offer me more credit if I am cash-rich rather than land-rich.  Although to be honest, her explanation didn't make much sense and I feel she just wants me to be on the hook with the bank forever.

TA must think everyone with hundreds of thousands of dollars in properties pay them off right away.  ::)

If I cashed out everything I own right now and sold my website, I am worth a quarter of a million dollars which is pretty good for 28 I would say.  Yes, this figure is off - if anything it is a little more!

As for the US health care system, it has its flaws, but providing care to 30 million people who want the government to dole out freebies to them devoid of paying anything is not going to work.
ROFLMAO at your claims.

As I said, nobody here believes your trite excuses or your mounting bullshit.  All they have to do is read your journal to find out, in your own words, that you are now a pathological and perpetual liar of psychotic proportions. Seek some help you mindless parrot.

You don`t have two nickels to rub together let alone anywhere to put them.  You are not worth 250,000 dollars, you aren`t even worth 250 dollars.

You have 2 kids, a negative income and a warped world-view.  The frightening thing is, you see it all as rainbows and unicorns as you spin self-deluded fairy tales to a vanishing audience. 

Ignorance is bliss and your windmill keeps growing but your sword is ever shrinking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
THE TRUE ADONIS,

If I withdrew $9,900 from my checking account tomorrow and posted a picture of myself with it, would you take back your ridiculous remarks?  I would withdraw more but it is actually illegal in Canada to withdraw $10,000 or more without permission from the police.

Or I could withdraw that amount two days in a row and post a picture with my name on it.  Would this be proof enough for you or would you continue to spew your nonsense?

PS - can anyone help me to consume more calories?  ???  Damn, I wish I had a bigger appetite although I acknowledge this is genetic.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
THE TRUE ADONIS,

If I withdrew $9,900 from my checking account tomorrow and posted a picture of myself with it, would you take back your ridiculous remarks?  I would withdraw more but it is actually illegal in Canada to withdraw $10,000 or more without permission from the police.

Or I could withdraw that amount two days in a row and post a picture with my name on it.  Would this be proof enough for you or would you continue to spew your nonsense?

PS - can anyone help me to consume more calories?  ???  Damn, I wish I had a bigger appetite although I acknowledge this is genetic.
Take a camera into a Canadian Bank, Take a picture with the teller or cashier giving you the cashier check, take a few pictures of the cashier check while at the bank and have a current newspaper with you so we can verify the date.

That sounds reasonable.  Also, while you are there, get a bank statement so we at Getbig can verify your funds.

I am willing to delete my account and never post here again if you can PROVE that you are worth over 250,000 dollars as well as your cashiers check.

You won`t comply so its really no use.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
THE TRUE ADONIS,

Also, there is nothing to take back.  I am merely quoting posts from your journal on your lamentations about being poor, jumping from job to job and having difficulty with "social" scenes.

I didn`t make them up.  They are your posts, just like that jalopy was your car.  I guess with 250,000 dollars of worth, its hard to pass up a 900 dollar car as your main source of transportation.

Right, Mr. Frugalman?

Matt C

• Getbig V
Also, there is nothing to take back.  I am merely quoting posts from your journal on your lamentations about being poor, jumping from job to job and having difficulty with "social" scenes.

I didn`t make them up.  They are your posts, just like that jalopy was your car.  I guess with 250,000 dollars of worth, its hard to pass up a 900 dollar car as your main source of transportation.

Right, Mr. Frugalman?

I am willing to go to the bank on two separate days and post a picture of myself with $20,000 cash with the current newspaper and an address that "TA is a liar" on paper.

All of this to prove you wrong.  ::)  But then again, if it shut you up for a bit that would be worth it.

Now that said, you lied about having a Physics degree.  Shame on you!  You probably "studied" Physics much like pro bodybuilders claim to have "studied" subjects on their websites.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
DENNIS TINERINO: A Victim of America`s Crappy For Profit HEALTHCARE system.

Oh yeah, he is the "victim" of a for-profit industry for not being provided with health care services which would never exist in the first place if not for profit-based incentives.  ::)

If you think "free" health care is so great, go to Cuba.  Let us know how that one goes for you.

If you are so rich TA, why do you endorse socialized medicine?  Are you incapable of taking care of yourself and your family?  Have you ever heard of health insurance?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I am willing to go to the bank on two separate days and post a picture of myself with $20,000 cash with the current newspaper and an address that "TA is a liar" on paper.

All of this to prove you wrong.  ::)  But then again, if it shut you up for a bit that would be worth it.

Now that said, you lied about having a Physics degree.  Shame on you!  You probably "studied" Physics much like pro bodybuilders claim to have "studied" subjects on their websites.  ;D
I bet you won`t do it you cheap grifter.  How does tomorrow sound?  The cashier can write one check for 20,000 dollars no problem.  Make sure to snap pictures of the bank, you in the bank with the cashier, and have tomorrow`s newspaper with you.  Also photograph the receipt while in the bank. We don`t want any photoshops or other nonsense that you would be guaranteed to pull.

Can we expect this done by the evening?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also be sure to get a receipt of your entire bank account so we can verify your total liquid assets.  Photograph that while you are on site as well.

I know you are nothing more than a flimflam fabricator so I don`t expect any of the above to actually ensue, but it is rather amusing to goad you.

Matt C

• Getbig V
I bet you won`t do it you cheap grifter.  How does tomorrow sound?  The cashier can write one check for 20,000 dollars no problem.  Make sure to snap pictures of the bank, you in the bank with the cashier, and have tomorrow`s newspaper with you.  Also photograph the receipt while in the bank. We don`t want any photoshops or other nonsense that you would be guaranteed to pull.

Can we expect this done by the evening?

I will post a picture with $9,900 tomorrow with the newspaper and a note addressed to you.  I will purchase a copy of a national newspaper so that the headline can be proven to be from the correct date since local news will be less clear.

Now please go post on my forum.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
"I haven`t worked since I was 21 years old"- Matt C

ROFLMAO.

Why Matt?  Why?  All one needs to do is read the first thread on this VERY page to show you are nothing more than a giant backbluffing fraudster.  Furthermore, they can read that you bounced from mindless job to mindless job the entire time you were play acting as Bodybuilding Webmaster.

If we were giving out Getbig Oscars today, I don`t think you would have any competition whatsoever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I will post a picture with $9,900 tomorrow with the newspaper and a note addressed to you.  I will purchase a copy of a national newspaper so that the headline can be proven to be from the correct date since local news will be less clear.

Now please go post on my forum.  :)
Pictures of you in the bank. Pictures of the cashier handing the check over.  Pictures of the check on site in the bank with you.  Why not get the cashier to print a 20,000 dollar check?  You can easily get that done.

Oh and to verify that it is coming out of your bank account and not a credit card, we need a picture of a bank statement before the money is withdrawn and then after as well.  Do this while inside the bank with the cashier as well.

This is the only way to avoid being hoodwinked by an outed scoundrel double-dealing mountebank such as yourself.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
The game is certainly afoot in this thread   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I will post a picture with $9,900 tomorrow with the newspaper and a note addressed to you.  I will purchase a copy of a national newspaper so that the headline can be proven to be from the correct date since local news will be less clear.

Now please go post on my forum.  :)
Your forum is a ghost town full of mindless ramblings mostly from yourself to yourself.  I can clearly see how the path to self-delusion has formed.  You are your own boss, just like you are your own best friend, just like you are your favorite poster on your site (since you are the only one posting to yourself).

Your Universe does not extend much beyond the 450 dollar a month milk-box you call home.  It does make sense now.

Matt C

• Getbig V
"I haven`t worked since I was 21 years old"- Matt C

ROFLMAO.

Why Matt?  Why?  All one needs to do is read the first thread on this VERY page to show you are nothing more than a giant backbluffing fraudster.  Furthermore, they can read that you bounced from mindless job to mindless job the entire time you were play acting as Bodybuilding Webmaster.

If we were giving out Getbig Oscars today, I don`t think you would have any competition whatsoever.

I worked as security in various capacities more as a social experience than anything.  I worked at a job for a full 10 weeks in between 2003-2010.  This is your evidence that I'm lying?  ::)  Do you want me to list the volunteer work I've done in that time as well?  I guess technically that is work as well.

Pictures of you in the bank. Pictures of the cashier handing the check over.  Pictures of the check on site in the bank with you.  Why not get the cashier to print a 20,000 dollar check?  You can easily get that done.

Oh and to verify that it is coming out of your bank account and not a credit card, we need a picture of a bank statement before the money is withdrawn and then after as well.  Do this while inside the bank with the cashier as well.

This is the only way to avoid being hoodwinked by an outed scoundrel double-dealing mountebank such as yourself.

Notice here that TA knows full well that I can produce $9,900 by tomorrow.  In fact, I can produce $19,800 by Wednesday.  Of course TA knows this which is why he is demanding such strict and unfulfillable terms.

He wants me to go out of my way to bring my camera to the bank and risk having security called on me for such nutty behaviour.  I'm going to do that to prove a point to you TA.  Ya rly.  ::)  It's already annoying enough to have to withdraw the money and deposit it back the next day, but I will do that to prove a point.  The point being that you are a clueless socialist without a Physics degree.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Oh yeah, he is the "victim" of a for-profit industry for not being provided with health care services which would never exist in the first place if not for profit-based incentives.  ::)

If you think "free" health care is so great, go to Cuba.  Let us know how that one goes for you.

If you are so rich TA, why do you endorse socialized medicine?  Are you incapable of taking care of yourself and your family?  Have you ever heard of health insurance?  ???

When it comes to economics and politics I find that we are kindred spirits. But I am a fierce supporter of Israel and the Jewish people. And I'm not just saying this to ingratiate myself to Yaroni though it can't hurt.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I worked as security in various capacities more as a social experience than anything.  I worked at a job for a full 10 weeks in between 2003-2010.  This is your evidence that I'm lying?  ::)  Do you want me to list the volunteer work I've done in that time as well?  I guess technically that is work as well.

Notice here that TA knows full well that I can produce $9,900 by tomorrow.  In fact, I can produce $19,800 by Wednesday.  Of course TA knows this which is why he is demanding such strict and unfulfillable terms.

He wants me to go out of my way to bring my camera to the bank and risk having security called on me for such nutty behaviour.  I'm going to do that to prove a point to you TA.  Ya rly.  ::)  It's already annoying enough to have to withdraw the money and deposit it back the next day, but I will do that to prove a point.  The point being that you are a clueless socialist without a Physics degree.
You can`t produce anything nor are you willing to verify it under terms that are unfalsifiable.  You are already a proven deceptive backslider and there is little doubt that you would try hornswaggle us all with a phony photoshop or what have you.

Produce the meager sum as I have directed with verifiable and irrefutable evidence as I have laid out, (I doubt even a double-dealer such as yourself could cheat my terms) or consider yourself what we all know you to be, a genetically broken, sub-average (as your military superiors and military evaluations have pointed out) self-deluded deceiver/crook.  Basically an affront to all decency and anything remotely deserving of being a member of this very site.

You cannot produce anything you destitute hobgoblin.  Nothing.  You have zilch.  No money. Zero. Nada. You are in the red. Flat broke. Empty Pocketed.  Not a dollar to your name.

Keep on pulling the wool over your own eyes and continue spinning in circles you hopeless scamp.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
"I would say that for my age I'm ahead of the game of life. Most people twice my age would be happy to be where I am. To be honest, I don't even care if I improve on anything from this day forward. I want to stay exactly as I am right now for as long as possible - though if I improve and if things get better"   :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
When it comes to economics and politics I find that we are kindred spirits. But I am a fierce supporter of Israel and the Jewish people. And I'm not just saying this to ingratiate myself to Yaroni though it can't hurt.

Alright, fair enough.

Certainly I have no objection with a racial group engaging in self-preservation and self-determination as is the goal of the state of Israel.  My objection would be in Jewish groups such as the ADL and the SPLC openly advocating against the preservation of European people.  From the Jewish run ADL:

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/Backgrounder:+American+Third+Position.htm

Note that all they can do is smear the A3P by screaming "racism" and "anti-Semitic".  The usual tricks.

Now note the double standard:

http://www.adl.org/about.asp

The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people."

-defends the security of Israel and Jews worldwide

-In the forefront of the fight against anti-Semitism, challenges American and world leaders and the United Nations to take action against anti-Jewish bigotry and violence and exposes and condemns attacks on Jews.

-Through a comprehensive Web site and publications, provides the knowledge and tools to counteract anti-Semitism, hatred and intolerance.

Now look at the people the ADL is against:

http://www.american3p.org/?p=464

And since many of the professors who have been harassing me are Jewish, I constantly stressed the point that the American Jewish community is deeply committed to its own ethnostate in Israel. Why shouldn’t I be allowed to want an ethnostate for my people?  And if the Jewish community is going to pose as a moral beacon of ethnic tolerance to the rest of humanity, why is Israel engaged in ethnic cleansing and seizing land from the Palestinians?

So it's alright to stand up for your ethnic group interests if you are Jewish apparently, but don't dare do it if you are White!  That would be racist.

Now observe the comments from the Jewish run SPLC:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/04/16/white-nationalist-website-vdare-in-trouble-loses-big-funder

The white nationalist website VDARE.com is in financial trouble — and its founder says that more mainstream anti-immigration groups may be responsible.

If Jews feel that immigration in the USA is such a good thing, wouldn't it be a good thing for Israel as well?  Clearly Jews do not want liberal immigration policies for Israel, so how come Jews are so keen on advancing non-White immigration in predominantly White societies?

Again, these double standards are clear.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
You can`t produce anything nor are you willing to verify it under terms that are unfalsifiable.  You are already a proven deceptive backslider and there is little doubt that you would try hornswaggle us all with a phony photoshop or what have you.

Produce the meager sum as I have directed with verifiable and irrefutable evidence as I have laid out, (I doubt even a double-dealer such as yourself could cheat my terms) or consider yourself what we all know you to be, a genetically broken, sub-average (as your military superiors and military evaluations have pointed out) self-deluded deceiver/crook.  Basically an affront to all decency and anything remotely deserving of being a member of this very site.

You cannot produce anything you destitute hobgoblin.  Nothing.  You have zilch.  No money. Zero. Nada. You are in the red. Flat broke. Empty Pocketed.  Not a dollar to your name.

Keep on pulling the wool over your own eyes and continue spinning in circles you hopeless scamp.

No, you're stupid.  My "military evaluation" was made in jest.  It was a joke wherein I pointed out that I was bad at polishing my boots and taking lint off my beret but I was good at fighting in wars.  My point was to show how much of a joke the Canadian Forces is that cares more about how shiny a soldier's boots are than how physically fit he is.  I saw fat soldiers with shiny boots being praised.  It's ridiculous.  ::)  The military "evaluations" are worthless - they just prove who is the best ass-kisser.

The evaluation was made in jest.  You were too stupid to get that part though.

Having said this I will produce the photo tomorrow with $9,900 and today's newspaper.  No matter how you cut it, it will be a real photo.

At which point I will leave you pissing up your leg claiming the photo was fake or that I borrowed the money from someone else for the photo.  As if people just casually have $9,900 lying around to have a picture taken of for someone else.  ::)

But again, you will be left pissing up your leg, that's the point.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No, you're stupid.  My "military evaluation" was made in jest.  It was a joke wherein I pointed out that I was bad at polishing my boots and taking lint off my beret but I was good at fighting in wars.  My point was to show how much of a joke the Canadian Forces is that cares more about how shiny a soldier's boots are than how physically fit he is.  I saw fat soldiers with shiny boots being praised.  It's ridiculous.  ::)

The evaluation was made in jest.  You were too stupid to get that part though.

Having said this I will produce the photo tomorrow with $9,900 and today's newspaper.  No matter how you cut it, it will be a real photo.

At which point I will leave you pissing up your leg claiming the photo was fake or that I borrowed the money from someone else for the photo.  As if people just casually have $9,900 lying around to have a picture taken of for someone else.  ::)

But again, you will be left pissing up your leg, that's the point.
You don`t have any monetary value whatsoever.  I feel most sorry that you have two children and are forcing them to live your sorry life of poverty.  You will probably teach them the value of "hard work" and "suffering" and will come up with every excuse as to why all of you live in the poorest section of town in the hopes they won`t question the leaky roof over their heads and the busted fenders on their daddy`s Hyundai. All "hard work" and "suffering" (despite the meaningless string of menial jobs followed by more menial jobs) with nothing to show for it.  

You won`t produce a thing you dim-witted shamster.  Don`t bother to show your genetically inferior beak around here anymore.  GETBIG is done with you.  We have wiped our hands clean with your antisemitism and your phony wannabe conservative persona.  Nobody likes you.