Author Topic: Eric Spoto 700# Raw Bench  (Read 14912 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Eric Spoto 700# Raw Bench
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2012, 06:09:24 PM »
You have no fkn clue what ur talking about..he hit a 660 raw with nothing..you people talk a lot of shit..you could do all the fkn gear in the world and never even come close to that lift..you can say whatever you want to from the fkn seats...cause you'll never be on that fkn stage...LAME ASS..

Ain't buying that hamburger, dude.

But doesn't matter. Guy's a freak.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2012, 06:38:18 PM »
Is that video for real? He looked like he benched that like nothing. Incredible if true.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »
Is that video for real? He looked like he benched that like nothing. Incredible if true.
Yes it was a real lift at a real meet.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
You have no fkn clue what ur talking about..he hit a 660 raw with 200mg anadrol ed, 2 gs test, 2 gs tren and all the blue tops he can afford nothing..you people talk a lot of shit..you could do all the fkn gear in the world and never even come close to that lift..you can say whatever you want to from the fkn seats...cause you'll never be on that fkn stage...LAME ASS..

hard work, lots of red meat and plenty of power naps and visualization

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2012, 08:17:52 PM »
Wow, who knew powerlifting fans were such catty twats....the guys training partner can't give him props without three peoples vaginas bleeding   ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:13 PM »
That is some amazing strength. 

There's got to be a genetic limit to all this though.  The human body can only lift so much before it rips apart.  It's only flesh and bone. 

I cannot imagine anyone ever pressing 800lbs raw... not EVER.
Apparently human bones can take 24,000 pounds per square inch...so there is a limit, a very high one.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »

Groink
speaking of
bleeding vaginas
how is Alex
these days

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »
You have no fkn clue what ur talking about..he hit a 660 raw with nothing..you people talk a lot of shit..you could do all the fkn gear in the world and never even come close to that lift..you can say whatever you want to from the fkn seats...cause you'll never be on that fkn stage...LAME ASS..

you saying eric hit 660 natural?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2012, 09:18:01 PM »
Wow, who knew powerlifting fans were such catty twats....the guys training partner can't give him props without three peoples vaginas bleeding   ::)

lol, takes one to know one - manly man who "left"

brodeisel55

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2012, 09:42:59 PM »

Brody
nice first
post roid
rage much
sorry..just don't like people talking shit about my boy...he works his ass off everyday and lives this shit.....HATERS KEEP HATING AND HE KEEPS LIFTING..I shouldn't argue with these lames but it just gets on my nerves how the people are so fucking lame..a bunch of keyboard gangsters..

brodeisel55

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »
you saying eric hit 660 natural?
yes he hit a 660 natrual....on my mothers life...he is just a genetic freak...he was also beating the best arm wrestlers in the world a year after he started arm wrestling..he is just one of those people who can do anything he puts his mind too...and he is humble..you don't see him out there saying shit about how great he is..like other people we all know that do....so say what you want..but i know the fkn truth..i have known him for 20 years...and by the way Clamymore is a fkn beast too...he is in the gym every day with eric and also gets more top notch pussy than any human i have ever met.......

brodeisel55

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2012, 09:53:22 PM »
LOL, it's not Eric....it's a very close friend of ours, he's really sensitive about people talking shit about "E".....BRODIE what's up ??? What happened in the green bay/texan game HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-*
Creed the packers got lucky as shit..they had an off day...but we will see who is in the super bowl this year..lol....and you looked jacked as fk in the video and i love that new peptide shirt with the logo..look great...good job homie...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2012, 12:29:55 AM »
lol, takes one to know one - manly man who "left"

and here you are whining about it...I sense a pattern

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2012, 06:40:30 AM »
and here you are whining about it...I sense a pattern

whining, more like amusement at the shenanigans of a 50 year old.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
yes he hit a 660 natrual....on my mothers life...he is just a genetic freak...he was also beating the best arm wrestlers in the world a year after he started arm wrestling..he is just one of those people who can do anything he puts his mind too...and he is humble..you don't see him out there saying shit about how great he is..like other people we all know that do....so say what you want..but i know the fkn truth..i have known him for 20 years...and by the way Clamymore is a fkn beast too...he is in the gym every day with eric and also gets more top notch pussy than any human i have ever met.......

Hey, it sounds like you've been rolled, too, man. BECAUSE ... there is no damn way a guy, no matter his natural talent, as capacities are in the year 2012, achieves a 660-pound bench without "help".

Three hundred-plus pounds isn't a really heavy bodyweight in relation to such an otherworldly press, either.

I know what it feels like to be accused of drug-use when there has been none. However, this claim of a 660 bench with just hard work, plentiful eating and talent is just too outlandish. 

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »
Hey, it sounds like you've been rolled, too, man. BECAUSE ... there is no damn way a guy, no matter his natural talent, as capacities are in the year 2012, achieves a 660-pound bench without "help".

Three hundred-plus pounds isn't a really heavy bodyweight in relation to such an otherworldly press, either.

I know what it feels like to be accused of drug-use when there has been none. However, this claim of a 660 bench with just hard work, plentiful eating and talent is just too outlandish.  

There are lots of naturally strong f**ks runnng around this world. From 2nd grade through high school graduation I went to school with a guy who had a natural build of a defensive lineman. We both ended up on our local high school varsity football squad on D-line, but with him being 17 years old, 5'11/320lbs, and running a legit 4.9sec 40 yard dash all eyes were on him in the county. Anyways with poor form, this guy benched 500lbs...not with ease...not pretty at all...but he pressed 500lbs inside of our 30ftx30ft weight room with our head football coach(a volunteer powerlifting judge) spotting him(along with two linebackers on each side of the bar).

Basically what I'm getting at, is there are some guys who luck up on good genetics. And one more thing...I never saw the guy's mother before until my senior year, at our school's sport award banquet...Her build was shockingly similar, with the addition of boobs and weave...   :-\

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2012, 12:37:43 PM »
fortress has amazing genetics for cranial development - everyone's got their thing.  god loves us all.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2012, 04:34:41 PM »
fortress has amazing genetics for cranial development - everyone's got their thing.  god loves us all.

Actually, my noggin' is gigantic. Good thing I weigh almost 300 pounds ... so I am still in relative proportion. Except for my exceptionally large penis, that is.

brodeisel55

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2012, 04:54:15 PM »
Actually, my noggin' is gigantic. Good thing I weigh almost 300 pounds ... so I am still in relative proportion. Except for my exceptionally large penis, that is.
It only looks big cause your dog is usually licking peanut butter off of it...LMAO..jk

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2012, 07:56:07 PM »
660 believable. Here is a natural man with big numbers

Gregg Ernst (born September 30, 1961), is a former Strongman competitor and Powerlifter from Nova Scotia Canada.

[edit] Strongman career

Ernst is best known for competing in the 1991 and 1992 World's Strongest Man competitions, finishing 6th and 7th respectively.[1] Gregg began lifting at age 12 when his father bought him a set of weights for Christmas.[2] By age 21, Ernst was a powerlifting world champion, winning the Atlantic Powerlifting Championships in 1982 and 1983.[2] Gregg also won Canada's Strongest Man in 1990 & 1991, and the Nova Scotia Farmer's Walk in 1988 and 1989.[2] Gregg once backlifted over two tons (app. 5,340 lbs.) of two cars on a platform to set a world record for live weight backlifting in 1993. This record still stands today.[2][3][4] In the 1992 World's Strongest Man contest, Ernst set a world record in the Husafell Stone carry, carrying the 418 lb. stone 70 meters.[4]

Ernst is also a beef and dairy farmer, plays several instruments.[3], and sings professionally with his six oldest sons. [5]

[edit] Personal Records
 Squat - 750 pounds (340 kg)
 Deadlift - 800 pounds (360 kg)
 Bench Press - 510 pounds (230 kg)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2012, 09:33:26 PM »
Sonsobichez.  He'll crack 750 before you know it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2012, 10:34:13 PM »
Great, all natural athlete like Lance Armstrong.
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2012, 01:41:16 PM »
the normal lean person can never bench 315 for reps without getting fat or juiced

ok onetimehard

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2012, 02:13:39 PM »
It only looks big cause your dog is usually licking peanut butter off of it...LMAO..jk

That could be the reason, yes.

brodeisel55

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2012, 06:16:13 PM »
That could be the reason, yes.
lol...good sense of humor...