Author Topic: Designer steroids and gyno  (Read 6117 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Designer steroids and gyno
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »
Do you guys know of any designer steroids other than Epistane that has low or no chance of causing gyno?

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
Re: Designer steroids and gyno
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 11:03:58 PM »
Superdrol if you can find it anymore, its actually very anti-estrogenic. Nothing to worry about while you are on it. Just make sure you get something good for your PCT. Chew tobacco also its anti-estrogenic as well.

DylanPG

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 12:14:13 PM »
I don't agree that epistane has a very low chance of causing gyno.  Two of my coworkers took Havoc (epistane) and they both ended up getting a mild amount of gyno.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »
Superdrol if you can find it anymore, its actually very anti-estrogenic. Nothing to worry about while you are on it. Just make sure you get something good for your PCT. Chew tobacco also its anti-estrogenic as well.
are you serious about the chew?...

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
Yes absolutely, nicotine is very anti-estrogenic. In fact females who smoke to much at an early age are very prone to lack of development. They will have small boobs and not so many curves. But its great for us guys it will make a man out of you. I'm not saying its the healthiest thing in the world. It actually dehydrates the shit out of me if I don't drink a ton of water every day. But the net gain is worth it in my opinion. Estrogen sucks you don't want it bro. Small amounts are needed but the less you have in your body the more manly you will be in every way. I couldn't grow a full beard until I started chewing and it didn't take more than a few months now I could be a lumberjack if I wanted.

If you have problems with eating too much chew is your best friend also. It satisfies hunger better than anything I have tried except for hardcore stimulants like ECA.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
ANY oral designer steroid or PH can cause gyno no matter what they say!

Not that they will but they COULD.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »
Yes absolutely, nicotine is very anti-estrogenic. In fact females who smoke to much at an early age are very prone to lack of development. They will have small boobs and not so many curves. But its great for us guys it will make a man out of you. I'm not saying its the healthiest thing in the world. It actually dehydrates the shit out of me if I don't drink a ton of water every day. But the net gain is worth it in my opinion. Estrogen sucks you don't want it bro. Small amounts are needed but the less you have in your body the more manly you will be in every way. I couldn't grow a full beard until I started chewing and it didn't take more than a few months now I could be a lumberjack if I wanted.

If you have problems with eating too much chew is your best friend also. It satisfies hunger better than anything I have tried except for hardcore stimulants like ECA.

But it will raise prolactin (possibly lowering test) and lower b12.  Nicotine is not good for you.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »
But it will raise prolactin (possibly lowering test) and lower b12.  Nicotine is not good for you.

Raise prolactin? I thought it lowers it? Nicotine for fat burning is eccentric but surprisingly not too uncommon. I've known a few to have used nicotine pre contest.

Designer steroids aren't gyno exempt. A designer steroid is simply a steroid that hasn't been scheduled; nothing more. Damn near every steroid is already out there on paper. There are just tons that haven't come to fruition. Some are hard to produce and not cost effective. And many others just aren't appealing in terms of ergogenic performance. But then again, what you read on paper and what happens in real life is always a bit of a wild card. Take EQ and d-bol for example... very different steroids but at first glance they look pretty similar (for the most part - not willing to argue over semantics).

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »
Interesting about the chew/nicotine thing guys. 

dustin

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 05:43:41 PM »
Interesting about the chew/nicotine thing guys. 

Here's a snippet from M&M. Credit goes to the guy who posted it. Can't remember his name though

Given Nicotine’s pharmacology, it appears to be most useful during periods of intense dieting. By enhancing the actions of dopamine, serotonin and leptin, as well as partially inhibiting the actions of neuropeptide Y, nicotine can partially deceive the body into thinking it is fed—thereby decreasing appetite, mobilizing fat, and preserving lean body mass—even in the presence of a calorie deficit.

So, how would one ideally use nicotine while dieting? From our review of the literature, we know that higher doses are more effective than lower doses at regulating various factors such as neuropeptide Y. However, given that these values are based on mg/kg in rats, establishing conversion rates for optimal human usage is a little tricky. Nonetheless, if we return to our original observation that smokers generally weigh less than non-smokers, and suppose that a “smoker” uses approximately 20mg of nicotine a day (about 20 cigarettes, one pack), we can conclude that 20mg might be an appropriate dosage.

It should also be noted that there are a number of other compounds that might compliment a nicotine regimen. Already mentioned has been deprenyl (5-10mg a day), the use of which is aimed at potentiatiating dopaminergic activity. Similarly, caffeine can sensitize the dopaminergic response to nicotine. Because nicotine upregulates tyrosine hydroxylase while concurrently inducing catecholamine release, supplementing with L-tyrosine would ensure ample substrates for neurotransmitter formation. Finally, Spook suggested the addition of calcium supplements, as nicotine induces the release of calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP), which can deplete intracellular calcium stores.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »
Raise prolactin? I thought it lowers it?

I read a study that spoke about cigarette smoking elevating both dopamine and prolactin.  I remember it because that struck me as weird, since I thought dopamine and prolactin were always inversely proportional. 

dustin

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 11:29:20 AM »
I read a study that spoke about cigarette smoking elevating both dopamine and prolactin.  I remember it because that struck me as weird, since I thought dopamine and prolactin were always inversely proportional. 

I know... I haven't checked into it too much aside from curiosity, but I recall reading the same thing. I'm a little confused to say the least lol

In any event, I've heard that a few mg while cutting is pretty okay. After all, I guess people are already using the same compounds time after time so throwing in some exotic compounds like nicotine helps. I don't know if I'll ever do that but from what I've skimmed over, it doesn't look as dangerous as I thought it'd be.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 11:47:16 AM »
i dont agree the superdrol caused my bro to get a mild gyno flareup and others have complained about this too.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 11:57:16 AM »
Back in the day when M1T was legal it caused gyno in certain individuals. I always thought it couldn't, but it did.

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 11:05:58 PM »
Are M1t and andro worth using off cycle? Maybe with something mild like primobolan??? I know a guy who boutgh tons of the shit b4 they banned it?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »
Are M1t and andro worth using off cycle? Maybe with something mild like primobolan??? I know a guy who boutgh tons of the shit b4 they banned it?
you wouldnt be "off cycle" you would be on cycle. those are steroids.

but yes they would b worth using. they are steroids.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 11:34:35 PM »
you wouldnt be "off cycle" you would be on cycle. those are steroids.

but yes they would b worth using. they are steroids.

For real. m1t is fucking potent as well. It's amazing that there was a boom of fucking newbs across North America downing this stuff like an epic loading phase for creatine monohydrate for years!!!

There are some UGLs up here in Canada that still pump it out. That shit ruins my insides though. If I run 10mg or the occasional 20mgs for a couple weeks, that I can withstand. When I use anymore than that I get sick as a dog and can hardly make it through my workouts. I know dickweeds that ran m1t bottle after bottle when it was on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c3474

• Getbig II
  • to live is to fight
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »
You're kiddin me, i thought it was just a pro-home not a true anabolic! I can get the caps still and the liquid, I never felt it did much for me(the m1t) , however the andro caps seemed to help me make some solid gains.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »
You're kiddin me, i thought it was just a pro-home not a true anabolic! I can get the caps still and the liquid, I never felt it did much for me(the m1t) , however the andro caps seemed to help me make some solid gains.
there is no such thing as a "pro hormone."    the ONLY true pro hormone is dietary fat and cholestrol. those are "pro hormones". the stufff sold in stores as "pro homrones" are just steroids that arent illegal yet and they need a name to call them other than just "steroid".

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »
there is no such thing as a "pro hormone."    the ONLY true pro hormone is dietary fat and cholestrol. those are "pro hormones". the stufff sold in stores as "pro homrones" are just steroids that arent illegal yet and they need a name to call them other than just "steroid".
True. But the original Androstenedione that came out about 10 years ago was labeled a "Pro-hormone" because it required an enzyme from your body before it could be converted into a metabolically active hormone. That's how they were able to get through the legal loophole with it. Stuff like M-1t requires no such conversion so that is definitely a pure steroid.

dustin

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 04:55:39 PM »
True. But the original Androstenedione that came out about 10 years ago was labeled a "Pro-hormone" because it required an enzyme from your body before it could be converted into a metabolically active hormone. That's how they were able to get through the legal loophole with it. Stuff like M-1t requires no such conversion so that is definitely a pure steroid.

In this context, that is a correct. In the real world, all internet gurus and bro science aside, Taylor's correct about the pro hormones. That's why I laugh when people toss out all their egg yolks for instance. People look at microcosms and forget about the big picture.

But yeah, fuck is m1t ever potent. The first time I tried it I got weaker and then I got blood work... lipids were thrashed!!!!! No wonder why I felt like shit... just 10mgs before the gym will make you feel like a god if it's real m1t. I know national competitors that think it's better than dbol and any other oral. I like it in low doses for short durations.

We've all got to remember though - at the end of the day just because something isn't an estrogenic compound, that doesn't mean that you can't get gyno!!! Prolactin, progestins, IGF-1, etc... they're all related to gyno. Fucking with your hormones can cause gyno whether or not a compound aromatizes directly into estrogen. Stamp out some of the hormones above and gyno will have a hard time developing. You generally want to stamp out estrogen first or at least contain it if you're prone to gyno (like me) and failing that, go with the eccentric drugs like dopamine receptor agonists and all that shit.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 09:04:44 PM »

Wrong. Prohormones mean precursor to hormones, which is exactly what the stuff sold s prohormones is. For instance, androstenedione gets converted via several complicated chemical reactions in the liver into nandrolone, the active principle of Deca Durabolin. Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 10:14:25 PM »
Wrong. Prohormones mean precursor to hormones, which is exactly what the stuff sold s prohormones is. For instance, androstenedione gets converted via several complicated chemical reactions in the liver into nandrolone, the active principle of Deca Durabolin. Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
i am refering to the steroids sold under the 'prohormone" label.

for example = epistane, tren extreme, superdrol, pheraplex...etc etc.

thos are all legitmentaant anabolic androgenic steroids. but they are sold as "porhormones"

under your idea...yes ... prhormones would be = androsetenedione dhea 7keto dhea etc etc etc