Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738616 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1050 on: June 09, 2018, 10:20:17 AM »
Trump
best US president China had since Nixon

Taiwan too!!!

Up to 13,000 US Jobs:
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1051 on: June 09, 2018, 10:25:40 AM »
 8)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1052 on: June 09, 2018, 10:28:21 AM »
 :o :o :o :o
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1053 on: June 09, 2018, 12:37:31 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1054 on: June 09, 2018, 01:40:08 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1055 on: June 09, 2018, 02:10:28 PM »
New Tweet after Summit:
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1056 on: June 10, 2018, 03:48:02 PM »
At least sessions isn't completely asleep
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: June 10, 2018, 06:33:04 PM »

Huh? Makes no sense.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1058 on: June 10, 2018, 06:45:48 PM »

Huh? Makes no sense.

It means: Immigrate legally.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: June 10, 2018, 07:36:10 PM »
It means: Immigrate legally.

Yes, but the conversation was about children being separated from their parents. In either of these the scenarios children are separated from their parents.

Here's what happens when immigration is legal. Even legal immigration has a lot of barriers. The law is fairly broad on this subject.

"A lawful permanent resident (a foreign-born individual with a green card) may petition to bring their child to the United States, depending on the child's age and marital status. Under U.S. immigration law, a "child" is a son or daughter under the age of 21 who is unmarried. This also includes the children of your child. Permanent residents also may petition on behalf of unmarried sons and daughters who are over the age of 21 (as well as their children)."

IMO  I wondered how long it takes for a petition to be processed so I looked it up. This is what I found:

1. After filing Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, the approval process can take anywhere from 5-12 months (not too bad)for Immediate Relatives and could take several years for Family Preference Categories.

2. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) processes cases on a first in, first out basis. The time the agency takes to process Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative depends on the relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary. Depending on the type of the case and the priority date, the I-130 processing time will vary between 9 months and 20 years. (this is ridiculous).

During my lifetime, there was a time when immigration was encouraged. Back then, population growth was seen as a positive. Today if you hire a gardener, they will most likely be South American. When I was a kid, most gardeners were Asian. Immigrants have traditionally filled menial jobs. Many still do.

How often do you go to a fast food restaurant where the staff is mainly high school or college age people? Where I live this is very, very rare. These low paying entry level jobs are now filled by South Americans. So the question is whether this is because today's younger folks don't apply or because South Americans immigrants are stealing the jobs away from them?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1060 on: June 10, 2018, 10:25:59 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/gdp-for-second-quarter-on-track-to-double-2018-full-year-pace-of-2017.html

Holy smokes -

W I N N I N G

We need consecutive years with >4% GDP growth.  The 2% Obama standard needs to become a historical footnote.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: June 11, 2018, 04:56:37 AM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: June 11, 2018, 05:49:38 AM »
https://apnews.com/a2be8832bbe7437cb0be5e9436dcb5f4/White-House-takes-up-fight-against-'back-stabbing'-Trudeau

This is why I've grown to believe Trump will end up our best POTUS in all our lifetimes.   A FNG MEN!!!!! 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1064 on: June 11, 2018, 06:32:24 AM »
Yes, but the conversation was about children being separated from their parents. In either of these the scenarios children are separated from their parents.

Here's what happens when immigration is legal. Even legal immigration has a lot of barriers. The law is fairly broad on this subject.

"A lawful permanent resident (a foreign-born individual with a green card) may petition to bring their child to the United States, depending on the child's age and marital status. Under U.S. immigration law, a "child" is a son or daughter under the age of 21 who is unmarried. This also includes the children of your child. Permanent residents also may petition on behalf of unmarried sons and daughters who are over the age of 21 (as well as their children)."

IMO  I wondered how long it takes for a petition to be processed so I looked it up. This is what I found:

1. After filing Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, the approval process can take anywhere from 5-12 months (not too bad)for Immediate Relatives and could take several years for Family Preference Categories.

2. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) processes cases on a first in, first out basis. The time the agency takes to process Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative depends on the relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary. Depending on the type of the case and the priority date, the I-130 processing time will vary between 9 months and 20 years. (this is ridiculous).

During my lifetime, there was a time when immigration was encouraged. Back then, population growth was seen as a positive. Today if you hire a gardener, they will most likely be South American. When I was a kid, most gardeners were Asian. Immigrants have traditionally filled menial jobs. Many still do.

How often do you go to a fast food restaurant where the staff is mainly high school or college age people? Where I live this is very, very rare. These low paying entry level jobs are now filled by South Americans. So the question is whether this is because today's younger folks don't apply or because South Americans immigrants are stealing the jobs away from them?

Immigrating to America is a privilege, not a right. Plus, if they are only "traditionally [filling] menial jobs" - why the fuck would we go out of our way for these people?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1065 on: June 11, 2018, 08:37:38 AM »
Ivanka bringing the bants in regards to NK Summit:
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: June 11, 2018, 09:03:16 AM »
 ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1067 on: June 11, 2018, 09:34:53 AM »
;)

I just can't stop laughing... I don't know what timeline we landed in, but I want to stay!
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1068 on: June 11, 2018, 09:37:30 AM »
I just can't stop laughing... I don't know what timeline we landed in, but I want to stay!

LOL

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1069 on: June 11, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »
 :D
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: June 11, 2018, 12:11:42 PM »
Immigrating to America is a privilege, not a right. Plus, if they are only "traditionally [filling] menial jobs" - why the fuck would we go out of our way for these people?

Did you notice that I highlighted the parts relevant to families being separated? Some people willingly help others who are less fortunate. My ancestors participated in the Underground Railroad by providing safe haven to folks coming north. Some of my ancestors immigrated from England and Scotland to America prior to the Revolutionary War.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1071 on: June 11, 2018, 12:21:01 PM »
Did you notice that I highlighted the parts relevant to families being separated? Some people willingly help others who are less fortunate. My ancestors participated in the Underground Railroad by providing safe haven to folks coming north. Some of my ancestors immigrated from England and Scotland to America prior to the Revolutionary War.

Who cares if families are separated? Are families not separated if the parents commit non-immigration related crimes and are detained?

I don't understand the left's infatuation with "muh relatives immigrated here"... They also performed genocide on the natives as well, didn't they?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1072 on: June 11, 2018, 12:29:43 PM »
 8)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1073 on: June 11, 2018, 12:50:07 PM »

Who cares if families are separated? Are families not separated if the parents commit non-immigration related crimes and are detained?

I don't understand the left's infatuation with "muh relatives immigrated here"... They also performed genocide on the natives as well, didn't they?

Oh look, speak of the devil and he shall appear.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: June 12, 2018, 04:49:27 AM »

Awesome interview.