Author Topic: Inspired by Arnold...  (Read 13825 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Inspired by Arnold...
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »
You like your bears furry, huh?  :-X
real man have chest hair, sorry to ruin your fantasy twinky, i am straight,   :-*
A

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2008, 05:40:20 PM »
LOL at the comments in this thread.  To the thread starter....... Welcome to Thunderdome!!!!
\

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »
real man have chest hair, sorry to ruin your fantasy twinky, i am straight,   :-*
Keep telling yourself that, homo.  Youre trolling a bodybuilding forum looking for a hairy musclebear to be your "real man" :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »
Keep telling yourself that, homo.  Youre trolling a bodybuilding forum looking for a hairy musclebear to be your "real man" :-\

STFU, and go wax off your 3 chest hairs ;)
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2008, 06:00:13 PM »
Ill keep my 3 chest hairs, thank you.  Your mom likes me just the way I am  :-*

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2008, 06:05:45 PM »
You want me :-X
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2008, 06:07:08 PM »

You want me :-X

This is why I LOVE this site!!!!!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2008, 06:09:44 PM »
You want me big boy???
Nah sorry bro, i have a girl.  Plus im slanging my meat to your mom on the side.  Pm Lion666 to fulfill your homoerotic fantasy

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2008, 06:33:52 PM »

The most informed, correct and honest post on this thread thus far. The question remains though, who is the hunky "musclebear" that will secretly PM "HTexan" and "do stuff" to him?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2008, 06:45:06 PM »
The most informed, correct and honest post on this thread thus far. The question remains though, who is the hunky "musclebear" that will secretly PM "HTexan" and "do stuff" to him?
Who knows, HTexan hasnt replied in a while.  Seems like "he's" already gotten a few offers, and is out for the night :-X

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »
Who knows, HTexan hasnt replied in a while.  Seems like "he's" already gotten a few offers, and is out for the night :-X

Serious question here: Do you guys think that this sort of shit happens on GetBig? Some young "stud" posting his pics and waiting for some "muscle hunk" to come and rescue them?

Who do you think would be the top contenders? DA, candizzle, olnyme?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2008, 07:19:54 PM »
Serious question here: Do you guys think that this sort of shit happens on GetBig? Some young "stud" posting his pics and waiting for some "muscle hunk" to come and rescue them?

Who do you think would be the top contenders? DA, candizzle, olnyme?
Ask BayGM  ;) 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2008, 10:12:29 PM »
lol you miss me?  :-X stop stalking me, and go play in the public restroom like your dad :-X
A

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2008, 10:47:43 PM »
not sure where the quote was but had the blue stars for a while now, just stopped postin', busy with work....   So glad people are "angered" by my lil' speeches.... as far as the physique, what ev... been liftin' almost 10 years now and for the past year stopped with all the physco eating every hour on the hour.  Just too much work.  I just want to lift weights and thats it, I thought it would never happen,,, wait no I still want to get bigger just that it's a 24 7 job to everyone that partakes in the "sport". 
Look the pics were taken so quick,,, it's not like a photoshoot where I pumped up and have tan on an all that stuff,,,,    I want the classic bb look.... only a lil' fuller. :)   Yeah I know I may have said some hoeky, corny things what ever.... it was late and I had a gig today so I used getbig GO boards to calm my nerves...   ;D   For the record, by no means am I comparing my pics with arnold except the types of poses,,,, my posing in those pics is awful.  Remeber I haven't competed in almost 4-5 years.... so my posing may not be great but lifting form is....  ;)   dam 10 years better be... maturity says it could be better though.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2008, 10:57:56 PM »
a 2nd coming of arnold?

thank you..... cool pic you posted, classic.    Look I'll say it now.  I have seen that pic and pics like that one and use weight lifting as a tool to accomplish that "look".  I am posting here at getbig cause this was the 1st bb'n site I found in 04 and I been here on and off ever since and plan to stay here.  The pics are up, heres what I got after the decade of liftin'.  Nothing more, nothing less it is what it is. 
Anyone wants to rip me up because I said that I was / am inspired to have a build like arnold or reeves, etc. that's cool, all in good fun.   And as for my pics being creepy, well I been working on playing down my creepyness....   i don't even want to walk with me down a deserted alleyway.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2008, 11:01:06 PM »
whats with the 666 are you a satanist ?
no lion1 was taken and I was pissed.  Need something to stand out and I figured what better way.  It's funny how those numbers, that mean nothing really but freak people out all the time.   It's as if.... people are so..... programmmed.  ;D

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2008, 11:02:16 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2008, 11:12:29 PM »
How old are you? 19 and lifting for 10 years?

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »
How old are you? 19 and lifting for 10 years?
started liftin' around 18 and I'm almost 28 now so... spent my "adult" life liftin'. :)  even though no one on this site would be considered an adult by any stretch of imagination least and lastly myself.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »
started liftin' around 18 and I'm almost 28 now so... spent my "adult" life liftin'. :)  even though no one on this site would be considered an adult by any stretch of imagination least and lastly myself.
i wouldnt worry about not being a mirror image of arnold dude. arnold started "bodybuilding" at 13-14 years old.. if you know whatt i mean. not only that but he was genetically gifted as well.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »

OK. This whole thread and your posts in particular are very confusing. What's the message you're trying to convey here?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2008, 11:20:38 PM »
Lion I know your new here, but cumdrizzle is the laughing stock of getbig.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2008, 12:25:55 AM »
lol you miss me?  :-X stop stalking me, and go play in the public restroom like your dad :-X
Not funny.  Youre trying way too hard :-\

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »
i wouldnt worry about not being a mirror image of arnold dude. arnold started "bodybuilding" at 13-14 years old.. if you know whatt i mean. not only that but he was genetically gifted as well.

you know it makes me  >:(   Dizzle  ... "bodybuilding"     ;)
 I didn't know anything about workin' out at that age, either way.  In the end I'm lettin' the group know, after I got in to liftin' like you and everyone else, you see arnold at some point in the quest for knowledge to the interest and your pursuit of muscle building.  After seeing him I went for that "look", surely not alone on this...   you learn how to use the weights to shape after time, instinctive , both what ev., it's cool.  that's what we all have in common.... we all know it's cool.  it's bodybuilding.... this board is the "psuedo golds gym / muscle beach of the arnold era" only in our time with us.  commradere and hijinks....   life today, the internet is a common excercise of interpersonal communication of the species....    ::)   

OK. This whole thread and your posts in particular are very confusing. What's the message you're trying to convey here?
Van, they are just some semi-assembled thoughts... ideas what ev....  just pleased with life :) in the end   whatta we doin' here.... tappin' away on our keyboards "talkin' to each other"   bout random $hit n that there's people... we can say so many examples lets just use less fortunate.  no sayin' just statin'   ;D 
this may be the furthest distance of bodybuilding for me .... meaning I have no intentions on competing or anything of that nature but I still love to lift.... live....   took a coupla months off too let my joints rest.  It's as if I just started and kept going without stopping for a while... however maturity lets me know stop that's likely.... no good.... shot joints before 30.   this is supposed... (weight liftin' & bb'n fundamentals) to be healthy.    Needless to say I miss workin' out...... dammit! 

Lion I know your new here, but cumdrizzle is the laughing stock of getbig.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

believe it or not Balln been roun here since bout 04,  just don't post a lot.  When I joined this site I told myself "to look the way you want you can't have more post's than actual workout's".   even for 1,000 workouts even if you average 2 a days you need more than a year training.... long term life ladies and gentlemen......   yet theres are guys on getbig md n who know's where else that have thousands upon tens of thousands but prob didn't even total 1,000 workouts... in real life.... then theres guys that do 5,000 posts in a week....  I guess the ultimate goal is 100,000 posts for everyone? likes kids during the holidays dreaming how their avatar and name profile will look like the day they hit 100k posts on getbig      BRUTAL.   
      HARK, he will be the king of all getbiggers......   his comming has been foretold... and you have been witness Balln!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2008, 02:13:11 AM »
You'll look pretty good once dieted down. Not a monster or anything, but you'll look like a guy in real real good shape. Good work :)